Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monopoly AT&T Plan Will Further Control the Internet, Content | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- Six Things To Consider About Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
- "No Going Back": Iraq Demands Exemption From Oil Production Cut, As Rosneft Slams Saudis | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Oct 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Life After 11/9 - Governing The Ungovernable | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China has surpassed the US as the largest money-maker for... | Business Insider
- Here's what the Shanghai Accord means for the dollar | Business Insider
- John Oliver makes a bet with Donald Trump on the election and offers to give... | Business Insider
- The best watches of the year so far | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- THE DISRUPTION OF MOBILE VIDEO: How... | Business Insider