Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $TRIP | iBankCoin.com
- How Long Can The Top 10% Households Prop Up The "Recovery"? | ZeroHedge
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Slowing of World Trade Growth and Globalization | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, The French Are Revolting... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German Retail Sales Fall Through The Floor | Business Insider
- Larry Page Slams Silicon Valley, Says It's Not Chasing Big Enough Ideas (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Flu or Ebola? US hospitals prepare for a confusing season... | Business Insider
- Euro sinks to two-year low under $1.25 | Business Insider
- An Abandoned, Moss-Covered Shed Has Sold For $880,000 In London's Bonkers Housing... | Business Insider
- Nintendo Wants To Get Into The Healthcare Business With A Bedside Sleep Monitor | Business Insider
- Philippines' rare dwarf buffalo charges against... | Business Insider