Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euronext Breaks: All Derivative, Currency Future Trading Halted | ZeroHedge
- Easy?! | Financial Sense
- A Tale Of Two Bubbles: China vs Nasdaq | ZeroHedge
- Something Smells Fishy | ZeroHedge
- US-Trained Special Forces Chief Joins ISIS, Vows To Bring Jihad To Russia & America | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Robert Shiller: Unlike 1929 This Time Everything - Stocks, Bonds And Housing - Is Overvalued | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The economy shrank | Business Insider
- Russia releases 89-name EU travel blacklist | Business Insider
- Iran, US eye 'intense' month to seal historic deal | Business Insider
- All right folks, it's time I reminded you how frighteningly expensive and risky stocks are ...... | Business Insider
- The 25 business schools that offer the best education | Business Insider
- Federer into last 16 at French Open | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek