Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- The Brave New World of Human Cloning | Financial Sense
- Why There Is Trump | ZeroHedge
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- Euro “Might Start To Unravel” If Collapse Of Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- Will Yellen Resign If Trump Wins | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Morning sickness is terrible for... | Business Insider
- The highest-paid player on all 32 NFL teams | Business Insider
- A reminder that you really need to get as many raises as you can before you turn... | Business Insider
- Marijuana arrests are at their lowest number in two decades — and police are still arresting... | Business Insider
- Here's why money managers still have an edge | Business Insider
- Why Snapchat’s Spectacles are going to (finally) make life logging cool | Business Insider
- Yahoo's massive password breach is the... | Business Insider