Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All About That Small Cap Life | iBankCoin.com
- NY Regulator Demands Government Monitors "Inside" Barclays And Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Tumble Tuesday: Stocks Slide On Sanctions Blowback Fears, Dollar Jumps | ZeroHedge
- The One Rate That Is Not Only Not Going Down, But Is At A 13-Year High | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- Is This The Chart That Has High-Yield Investors Running For The Hills? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix Is Now Paying AT&T So Your Videos Stream Faster (NFLX, T) | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson's Superhero Movie 'Lucy' Had A Killer Weekend At The Box Office... | Business Insider
- Business Conditions Haven't Been This Good Since Last August | Business Insider
- We Asked Cosplayers What They Do In Real Life And Their Answers Were Awesome | Business Insider
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com
- A CEO Ditched Everything He Owned To Sail Around The World For Almost 3... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com