Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Difference: Money Printing, Then And Now | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- How Mario Draghi Unleashed A $1.4 Trillion Negative Interest Rate Tsunami | ZeroHedge
- What Crispin Odey, And His $12.4 Billion In AUM, Thinks Are The 6 Risks Underpriced By The Market | ZeroHedge
- Why $50 Oil Won’t Last | Financial Sense
- FiRST We TaKe MaNHaTTaN... | ZeroHedge
- "QE Benefits Mostly The Wealthy" JPMorgan Admits, And Lists 8 Ways ECB's QE Will Hurt Everyone Else | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece braces for 'turning point' election | Business Insider
- Here's What The Mural On The Outside Of Apple's New Store In China... | Business Insider
- Right Now, Apple Risks Missing Out On The Next Big Thing... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 11 dead in unrest on Egypt uprising anniversary: state... | Business Insider
- Here's What It Was Like To Take LSD With Steve Jobs | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek