Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Baltic Dry 'Bounce' Is Dead - Freight Index Lowest In 29 Years For Time Of Year | ZeroHedge
- Gallup Reveals What Americans Are Doing With Their "Gas Savings" | ZeroHedge
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold | Financial Sense
- Meet The Ghostly Iranian Spymaster Running Every Mid-East Proxy War: "He Is Everywhere But Nowhere" | ZeroHedge
- How 'ObamaTrade' Will Drive Up The Cost Of Medicine Worldwide | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Regulator Proposes Ban On High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Harvey, Mets set to take aim at Utley and Dodgers in Game... | Business Insider
- With Grier suspended, No. 8 Florida will learn about... | Business Insider
- Kosovo opposition protests detention of its leader | Business Insider
- Scientists have created a 'mother' robot... | Business Insider
- Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes will speak at IGNITION 2015 | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- John Legend, Chrissy Teigen announce pregnancy | Business Insider