Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Institutional Fish: "It's All Just A Pretend Game" | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Shrug Off Ebola, Surge Most Since 2011, Still A Red October | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider
- Medical establishment also a casualty of Ebola crisis | Business Insider
- Here's A Chart Of The Biggest Winners And Losers In Europe's... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Google's New Product Kingpin | Business Insider
- 25 eurozone banks 'fail ECB stress test' | Business Insider