Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
- China's Great Divide: A New Cultural Revolution? | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Virtually President | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- FatLivesMatter - The 'Discriminatory' Costs Of Obesity | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WATCH: The man behind the 'greatest dunk ever... | Business Insider
- How Britney Spears makes and spends her millions | Business Insider
- Here's the moment record-label executives knew 15-year-old Britney Spears would be a... | Business Insider
- Colombia's peace deal has a cocaine problem | Business Insider
- The new 'Legend of Zelda' game footage shows off some of... | Business Insider
- 21 photos of the most impressive free food at Google | Business Insider
- What the brain of a guy who climbs massive cliffs without ropes can... | Business Insider