Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Greek Deputy FinMin Confirms Athens Is "Prepared For Rift" With Europe | ZeroHedge
- Are We In A Biotech Bubble? You Decide | ZeroHedge
- Silver Projection, Dollar Correction | ZeroHedge
- Following A 1-Week 17% Client-Muppeting, Goldman Removes Sandisk From Conviction Buy List | ZeroHedge
- Friendly Reminder: The House of Saud Hates You | iBankCoin.com
- Who's Behind All of the Wars? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California acts against poll measure to execute gays | Business Insider
- Rooney, Kane on target in England stroll | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton deleted everything on her email server | Business Insider
- El Nino is heating the ocean around California, but won't deliver the... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett's right hand man Charlie Munger thinks a derivatives trading desk is... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Facebook's new virtual reality game will make you feel like you're in '... | Business Insider