Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Someone" Desperately Intervened to Save Stocks Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Prepares To Send Special Forces To Syria; Will Fight As Part Of "US-Led Coalition" | ZeroHedge
- After 1,428 Years, Here's What Brought Down The World's Oldest Business | ZeroHedge
- QUeeR BY BeN... | ZeroHedge
- Something Very Disturbing Spotted In A Morgan Stanley Presentation | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Stock Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- After The European Bank Bloodbath, Is Canada Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How the Canadian-born son of a Cuban refugee became the first Latino... | Business Insider
- The bankruptcy business is booming | Business Insider
- This is the world's first lab-grown meatball | Business Insider
- DraftKings is testing its luck in the UK | Business Insider
- The guy who blew the whistle on Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme says... | Business Insider
- New Zenefits CEO has harsh words for employees: 'Our culture and tone have... | Business Insider
- HARRY DENT: 'This looks like the beginning of the end' | Business Insider