Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Looming "Great Surprise" | ZeroHedge
- Rise In Traveling Hookers, Depressed Gambling, Booze Sales Bode Poorly For US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Tax Receipts Flash Economic Warning Sign | ZeroHedge
- America's Waning Influence: Beijing To Invest $46 Billion In Energy, Infrastructure For US "Ally" | ZeroHedge
- The History of 4/20 | iBankCoin.com
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- Stop The Presses: Nobel-Prize Winning Economist Slams QE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Athens is draining money from... | Business Insider
- THE E-COMMERCE DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Men are actually more likely to... | Business Insider
- Luxury car party over in China as growth slows,... | Business Insider
- Apple's new MacBook may sound disappointing, but it's a taste of the future (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 'Worst-ever' migrant shipwreck prompts calls for... | Business Insider
- What elite hackers do upon seeing an iMac in their fancy hotel room | Business Insider
- This FTSE 100 CEO... | Business Insider