Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Talkin’ Greasy | iBankCoin.com
- This Insane Debt Chart Explains Why Chinese QE Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Puerto Rico Bonds Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- A Wall Street Crash Course: How To Sell $1 For $100 | ZeroHedge
- Is The American Youth Ready For Conscription? | ZeroHedge
- Germany To Tourists: If You Go To Greece, Bring Plenty Of Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Fires are spreading like crazy in Alaska and scientists are concerned | Business Insider
- The first person I... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- European stock markets drop on Greece exit fears | Business Insider
- A Stanford grad built a more advanced Instagram, and it racked up 250,000 downloads... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, NFLX, MSFT, AOL, GOOG) | Business Insider