Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Options Halted As CBOE Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Ray Dalio: "There Is Always A Downturn" | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The 'Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks & Treasury Yields Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Casinos Hoping for a Playable Hand | iBankCoin.com
- A "No Social Media List" For Extremists And Potential Terrorists? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Has Its First Case Of Ebola — Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS FAQ: It's Time To Set The Story Straight About Beacons And Apple... | Business Insider
- Google's Bus Drivers Say They Work Long Hours For Little Pay | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com
- US construction spending slows in August | Business Insider
- Here's The Massive Disconnect Between Stocks And High-Yield Bonds That Has Some... | Business Insider
- 8 Signs You Need To Ask IT For A New Computer | Business Insider