Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Here Is Mario Draghi's Advice To Europe's Crushed Savers | ZeroHedge
- This Won't End Well | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 2 | ZeroHedge
- Yentertainment Tonight - Kuroda Kollapse Kontinues As USDJPY Nears 105 Handle | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Puerto Rico Says Will Default Tomorrow, Begs Congress For Help "Or Else Crisis Will Get Worse" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 signs you're burning out and how to stop it | Business Insider
- A restaurant in Australia serves oysters that are covered in liquid... | Business Insider
- 17 counterintuitive salary-negotiation tricks that actually work | Business Insider
- Famous programmer who sold his company to Microsoft for about $400 million: '... | Business Insider
- China's 'Donald Trump' has been put on... | Business Insider
- Huge ‘dead zones’ could appear in our oceans by 2030 | Business Insider
- The best bars in America | Business Insider