Best Summer Movies 2014 to see in Theatres
Transformer with Markie Mark - NO. There are only two movies this summer worth paying the extremely high prices in the theatre. Average cost is $11 per ticket and if you go IMAX or 3D that ticket price can go over $20 (and that's even the kids ticket).
The Stock Masters have scoured the internets and have it down to only TWO movies you need to see this summer. Everything else can be watched 9 to 12 months from now via Redbox, Amazon Prime or whatever. Here they are:
1. DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Andy Serkis is a complete badass, this a must see in the theatre. The movie is being praised by everyone, and I mean everyone. It's a win win. Now playing everywhere. A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel is going outside the box and it's going to be a home run. It's being held as the new Star Wars. A fresh franchise with great actors, characters, new worlds, humor, etc.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These "Brexit" Market Moves Were Bigger Than Anything Seen In 2008... And What Comes Next | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Accidentally Reveal How Lucrative It Is To Be A Friend Of The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Last Time Bonds Were Here, The Recession Started | ZeroHedge
- At Least 28 Killed After Suicide Attackers Set Off Blasts At Istanbul's Ataturk Airport - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- Brexit Drives Gold Frenzy, Report 26 June, 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This common mistake job seekers make is something you can... | Business Insider
- The F-35 may be about to face a huge source of delays | Business Insider
- A 'Game of Thrones' actor was just as excited as fans for... | Business Insider
- The wealth gap between American blacks and whites is actually greater today than in... | Business Insider
- What the Brexit means for tech | Business Insider
- Hotel insiders share some of the biggest secrets of the... | Business Insider
- One company's plan to dominate the dying newspaper industry (GCI, TRNC, NYT... | Business Insider