The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dr. Lacy Hunt on US Endgame and Greatest Risk to Financial Markets | Financial Sense
- More and More Outlets Are Suggesting a Carry Tax on Physical Cash | ZeroHedge
- FinanceLOL | ZeroHedge
- Putting The 'Great' In Great Depression, Stephen Roach Warns On TPP's Currency Rules | ZeroHedge
- "The Greek Endgame Is Here": Probability Of IMF Default Now 70%, Says Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Julian Assange On The TPP: "Deal Isn't About Trade, It's About Corporate Control" | ZeroHedge
- Is Bad News, Bad Again? Europe And US Stocks Slump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s when artificial intelligence could go from helpful to scary | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Analyst: Oracle 'has been behaving irrationally' towards Workday (ORCL,... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/29: (EQIX) (RST) (DATE... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple just gave a huge boost to one of the hottest startups in... | Business Insider
- Get ready for Amazon milk and cereal, as company... | Business Insider
- 'Mad Max' fans are overrunning an Amazon page for a product with hilarious... | Business Insider