The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- When Your Banana-Guy Starts Trading Stocks, You Know It's Over | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Apr 24, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Market Soup | ZeroHedge
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
- America's Drone-Death Outrage (Summarized In 1 Awkward Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chill in the air as Arctic nations meet | Business Insider
- Quake deals heavy blow to Nepal's rich cultural... | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider
- Apple was blocking some app updates because they said they worked with a rival to the Apple... | Business Insider
- Pandora didn't pay 50 employees for two years (P... | Business Insider
- Bruce Jenner to document life as a transgender woman for E! reality show | Business Insider
- LeBron James casually swishes a 94-foot shot at practice | Business Insider