The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Open Both Eyes | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- The Rats and The Sinking Ship | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- Volkswagen Admits To Equipping Audis, Porsches With Second Illegal Defeat Device | ZeroHedge
- Fractional-Reserve Banking is Pure Fraud, Part I | ZeroHedge
- Tech Dreck | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- $2.8 billion startup Slack is getting ready for an IPO | Business Insider
- Over half of world's primates on brink of... | Business Insider
- Rockies' Reyes pleads not guilty to abusing wife in... | Business Insider
- 3 Russian journalists injured in Syria | Business Insider
- Barcelona qualify for Champions League last 16 | Business Insider
- Meg Whitman: Dell's $67 billion acquisition of EMC is the exact opposite of... | Business Insider
- Parched Emirates relies on sea as groundwater runs out | Business Insider