The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market View Update - March 2015 | Financial Sense
- "Danger, Will Robinson!" | ZeroHedge
- Another 8 Million Barrels Added to Oil Storage | ZeroHedge
- Louise Yamada on "Very Frustrating" Fed-Induced Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Financial Feudalism | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Artificial Steepening Of The Yield Curve | ZeroHedge
- Ugly, Tailing 7 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Bid To Cover Since May 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Emilia Clarke turned down the lead in 'Fifty Shades of... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Mark Cuban's 3 fundamental rules for running a business | Business Insider
- Amazon wants to host all your photos and files with two new unlimited cloud... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, GOOG, ORCL) | Business Insider
- US launches Tikrit air strikes to support Iraqi forces | Business Insider