The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IMF Director Admits: Greek Bailout Was "To Save German & French Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Sweat Nasdaq 5000 | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 5 | ZeroHedge
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
- ADP Stronger, but Still Weak | Financial Sense
- The Chinese Buy Billboards Announcing The Renminbi As "The New World Currency" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Inch Higher As Draghi Dreams Trump Dismal Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's wireless network will only work on one model of phone | Business Insider
- ING exits US insurer Voya with $2 billion share sale | Business Insider
- Six years ago, Janet Yellen knew the Fed haters were out there — and she knew... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Boston bombings trial to begin, two years on | Business Insider
- John McCain's explanation for why he doesn't use email is... | Business Insider
- Humans are about to make our first visit to a dwarf planet — a mission more... | Business Insider