The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can You Hear the Fat Lady Singing? - Part III | ZeroHedge
- Deflation Is Winning - Beware! | ZeroHedge
- BACK IN $ONCE, FOR A THIRD TIME | iBankCoin.com
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- "Uncontained" Shanghai Shafting Slams Global Stocks & Commodities Silly | ZeroHedge
- BEHOLD! Generosity | iBankCoin.com
- Market Update - Recession Risks, Credit Markets, and Investor Sentiment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown... | Business Insider
- 10 great audiobooks that will make you smarter about business | Business Insider
- Some salespeople selling Google's cloud had their salaries cut by up to $... | Business Insider
- The first results from Bobbi Kristina's autopsy are in | Business Insider
- Twitter has started deleting tweets that steal other people's jokes (... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week Highs and... | StreetInsider.com