The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Greece Is Contained" Except In Crude, Copper, FX, US & EU Stocks, & Peripheral Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Referendum | Financial Sense
- The Central Bankers Dilemma: The Pendulum’s Back Swing | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Storm Into The Green As Entire 33 Point Post-Greferendum Dip Is BTF | ZeroHedge
- Four Drivers in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s New Money: Many, Not One? | Financial Sense
- GARGANTUAN STYLED RALLY IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If you've recently done one of these 3 things, you're at a higher risk for... | Business Insider
- This founder used to split his time between Amazon... | Business Insider
- Britain's film industry is booming and the... | Business Insider
- Japan’s population is so old that elderly workers... | Business Insider
- Two big problems that could stop Facebook video dead in its tracks | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek