The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Computerized Trading Creating Oil Price Volatility | ZeroHedge
- Record 5 Year Treasury Shorts Crucified | ZeroHedge
- "People In The Market For Many, Many Years Have Been Replaced By An Algorithm" | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Fails Miserably As Japan's Workers "Get Nothing" In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- US Consumer Is the Last Defense Against Strong Dollar Drag on the Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A productivity expert says this 15-minute daily... | Business Insider
- Chipotle is giving out free burritos — here's how to get one | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- HARRY DENT: 'This looks like the beginning of the end' | Business Insider
- Mountain Dew... | Business Insider
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL in the 1980s | Business Insider