The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- A Few Comments on the Technical Condition of the Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- A Rare Glimpse Inside The NY Fed's Favorite 'Quote-Stuffing' Hedge Fund: Citadel | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Professional Medicine Hunter Reveals The 5 Plants To Boost Your Sex Life | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports | StreetInsider.com
- After-Hours Stock Movers... | StreetInsider.com
- Sri Lanka overpower Pakistan to win ODI series | Business Insider
- Apple Has Reportedly Partnered With American Express, Visa, And Mastercard For... | Business Insider
- This Photographer Asked Strangers To Touch Each Other, And The Pictures Are... | Business Insider
- 6 Reasons You Should Spend Some Time In The Sun This Weekend | Business Insider