The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- "The Hillary Coverup Operation" - How PRN Described Clinton's 60-Day "Email Retention Policy" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Imports Record Amount Of Gold From Switzerland In July | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Offer To Cut Production By 500,000 Barrels: "The Oil Market Situation Is Much More Critical" | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- America's 24/7 Circus Maximus | ZeroHedge
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I listened to 82 finance startup pitches — here's what... | Business Insider
- Here's the electric car Audi is building to take on Tesla (TSLA) | Business Insider
- How Kevin Garnett made $326 million to become the highest-paid... | Business Insider
- The fast-food industry is suddenly embracing an unlikely new ingredient | Business Insider
- An entrepreneur shares the 12 best business... | Business Insider
- America's respect for Donald Trump has collapsed over three years | Business Insider
- World trade is in a slump | Business Insider