The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "A Watershed Month" - November Sees Greatest "Asset Rotation" Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Will Be Unable To Save The American Coal Industry | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News For Jill Stein As Pennsylvania Judge Blocks Recount Petitions | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Scramble For Gold In China Sends Premiums To 3 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Taper Tantrum 2.0: German Bunds Tumble On Report ECB Is Preparing To Taper Bond Purchases | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Buyers Remorse? Trump Supporter Was Foreclosed On By Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Democrats are sticking with Nancy Pelosi... | Business Insider
- Why 2016 was one of the greatest years for horror movies ever | Business Insider
- Apple asks the government to make it easier to develop self-driving... | Business Insider
- Why oranges spark when you hold a flame to them | Business Insider
- Hybrid robo-advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- How to choose the best cut of steak — according to Anthony Bourdain | Business Insider
- Antarctica's sky just lit up with electric-blue clouds —... | Business Insider