The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Warns 'Will Respond To Trump Presidency' | ZeroHedge
- A Very Bearish Stanley Druckenmiller Blows Up At The Fed; Reveals His Biggest "Currency" Position | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Forget, I'm The King Of Debt, I Love Debt" - Trump Chimes In On Puerto Rico | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To Hedge Funds, Largest US Life Insurer Is Redeeming Most Of Its Investments | ZeroHedge
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- Freedom Isn't Free: It Costs Taxpayers $700 Billion Per Year | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Warns Further Upside For Crude Hard To Achieve After Market "Change Of Focus" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best and worst things to buy in May | Business Insider
- One of the most powerful women on Wall Street told us this is the most important... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton just released a Trump attack ad that uses the GOP’... | Business Insider
- Here are the 3 best ways to clean your dirty iPhone | Business Insider
- A hair scientist debunks the biggest myth about shaving | Business Insider
- More millennials can't afford to move out of home than at any... | Business Insider
- Charles Schwab's daughter shares the investing advice her father gave her in... | Business Insider