The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Back to the Future with These Two Iconic Brands | iBankCoin.com
- Hoist The King’s Flag | iBankCoin.com
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- The Parrot Is Finally Dead: The Economist Does It Again | ZeroHedge
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
- Traders Playing BAS Are Out Of Their Minds | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- WHO eyes mass Ebola vaccines by mid-2015 | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- This App Scans Your Proportions And Mails You A Custom-Fitted Shirt | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- How One Woman Built A Multimillion-Dollar Cupcake Business With Just $33... | Business Insider
- Harvard Psychologist Says These 8 Principles Will Bring You The Most... | Business Insider