The Best Baldness Cure of 2014
Lets face it - Bald is beautiful. Just ask celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Jason Stathum, and Natalie Portman when she shaved her head in V for Vendetta.
However, for some reason a lot of guys (and girls) who are bald actually want to have hair again. Personally, I'm glad I don't have to deal with shampooing, conditioning, brushing, combing, and trips to the barber shop. That's not to say that I don't shampoo my dome; I'm just saying it takes about 1/10 the time as the average dude.
Well, for all my bald bros out there, you finally have an option: The Theradome.
It's currently only FDA approved for females, but the folks at Theradome are expecting approval for men this summer. PLUS, you get the added bonus of looking just like the Tron guy!
Apparently all you have to do is wear this helmet that looks like it is straight out of the move Tron for twice a week for 20 minutes. Next thing you know, you have a full head of hair. The price: $795.
Note: This is not a paid article and we have received no compensation from theradome for posting this.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Essence Of Trump's Appeal To The Flyover Zone: "We Are Not Winning Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- Awkward? | ZeroHedge
- Mystery Over Munich Shooter's Motive: David Ali Sonboly Had "No Connection To ISIS", Obssessed With Mass Shootings | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Mark Cuban Apologizes To World: "Americans Are Nothing Like Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: The End Of 'Choppiness' | ZeroHedge
- Munich Shooter Planned Attack For A Year Germany Alleges; May Use Military During Next "Extreme Situation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump responded to the shooting in... | Business Insider
- Scientists discovered a disturbing common trait amongst... | Business Insider
- This is why your saliva can't quench your thirst when it's hot... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 6 effective leadership styles we can learn from 'Star Trek' | Business Insider
- 8 photos that show 'Pokémon GO' is exploding in Japan | Business Insider
- Here's the best look yet at Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 | Business Insider