Ali Your Baba!! Enough Already
Sell your house and put all on Alibaba Group Holding (BABA). If you do that you are stupid.
You are not going to get rich on BABA, that's already been done by the rich people already in before the IPO.
When the IPO goes tomorrow you may get a chance to buy at $80 a share, that's our prediction. Chances are it will be higher by the time you get a chance to execute your trade via your online trading site (E*TRADE, Scottrade, etc)
The demand for Alibaba’s shares has been intense, as evidenced by the company’s announcement earlier this week that it was raising the expected IPO price range to $66-$68 per share. When media attention sharpens and demand intensifies for any new stock offering it raises the likelihood of a large bump in the price of the stock after it debuts on the open market. The likelihood of that early bump in the stock price should scare off any and all retail investors.
Bottom line: If you must own BABA don't do so until next week. There is far to much hype on this, worse than Facebook (FB). Recall that disaster and it took about a year for investors who got to buy on the 1st day to turn a profit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | ZeroHedge
- US Crude Production Hits 13-Month Highs As Oil Rig Count Doubles Off May 2016 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports | ZeroHedge
- Revised GOP Health Plan Gets Terrible CBO Score: All The Negatives, Almost No Positives | ZeroHedge
- Scientists Warn That The Coming California Megaquake Could Plunge Large Portions Of The State Into The Ocean | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRUMP ISSUES ULTIMATUM: Pass this bill or Obamacare stays | Business Insider
- 5 survival myths that could get you killed | Business Insider
- 'America First' won't work without European help | Business Insider
- The Army is looking to use precision-guided... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- Is it ACHA or AHCA? A linguist explains why so many people are abbreviating... | Business Insider
- Dozens of California communities are seeing patterns... | Business Insider