3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Law, as given to Moses by The God of Abraham, The God Israel, The God of Christianity, and The God of Islam | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Tumble As Pace Of Rig Count Decline Slows | ZeroHedge
- Piraeus Bank Denies Rumor It Has Run Out Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Sends Stocks Lower Despite Last-Hour Buying-Panic | ZeroHedge
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Germany approves the extension of Greece's bailout programme | Business Insider
- The Ferrari FF is a... | Business Insider
- Google just paid $25 million to buy the entire '.app... | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy said a chance meeting with a young JFK changed his life | Business Insider
- An uncomfortable private jet trip allegedly shows the locker-room culture at Kleiner... | Business Insider
- Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas '... | Business Insider
- $375,000 NASCAR race car stolen from hotel parking lot, driver turns to Twitter for clues | Business Insider