3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Selling Of French Bonds Accelerates As Le Pen Extends Lead, Macron Tumbles In Latest Poll | ZeroHedge
- Fight Of The Century | ZeroHedge
- "I Will Not Cover Myself Up": Le Pen Refuses To Wear Headscarf, Cancels Meeting With Lebanese Cleric | ZeroHedge
- Wal-Mart Rises After Earnings, Comps, Guidance Beat Expectations, Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- Was The Catalyst Fund Really The Catalyst? | ZeroHedge
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- When Speculators Prosper Through Ignorance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US deploys 'nuclear sniffer... | Business Insider
- 5 of the best spas to visit this winter | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert mocks Trump's Sweden comment with fake tribute | Business Insider
- 10 jobs that will make you happy and rich | Business Insider
- This Chick-fil-A menu is unlike anything we’ve seen from the fast-... | Business Insider
- Kraft Heinz is sliding after killing its plan to merge with... | Business Insider
- Rogue cosmic rays are causing havoc with... | Business Insider