3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Volume Collapse Sparks 5th Day In A Row Of Nasdaq Gains As Oil Plunges | ZeroHedge
- Churning Nowhere | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap August 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Theme Song for Playing the WWE Rally | iBankCoin.com
- THESE ARE THE NEW TRADES | iBankCoin.com
- ISIS Beheads Captured American Journalist, Threatens To Kill Another | ZeroHedge
- LONG NERDS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iWatch Could Be Delayed Until 2015 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Amazon Might Start Testing Its Delivery Drones In India, Since It Can't In... | Business Insider
- As Competitors Slum It, Apple Prepares Android-Crushing iPhone 6 | TheStreet.com
- Rick Perry Just Produced An Over-The-Top Attack Video To Respond To His... | Business Insider
- Future Mind-Altering Drugs Could Make Prisoners Think They're In Jail For... | Business Insider
- This Is What Netflix Would Look Like If You Strapped It To Your Face With A Virtual... | Business Insider
- Uber Hires The Guy Who Led Obama's 2008 Presidential Campaign To Victory | Business Insider