3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MaRaTHoN MeNSCH-auBLe | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- Europarliament President Threatens Greeks With Armageddon If They Vote No | ZeroHedge
- Presenting The ECB's "Tools" To Stem Contagion | ZeroHedge
- Panic: China Central Bank Steps In To Bailout Stocks As Underwater Traders Pray For A Rebound | ZeroHedge
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- China Chicanery Causes Chaos | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We just got the clearest warning yet that Greece could... | Business Insider
- Pamplona bull-run festival kicks off with wine-soaked... | Business Insider
- Central Athens is having a once-in-a-lifetime party right now | Business Insider
- I ditched Spotify to use Apple Music — and I don't miss it (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This chart shows how the cost of cable has exploded over time (TWC, CMCSA, VZ, DTV) | Business Insider
- These 12 surprising investors in Uber are poised to get really rich | Business Insider
- The new Mercedes GLC crossover SUV mixes sportiness and technology | Business Insider