3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BALANCE SHEET ANALYSIS | iBankCoin.com
- Do You Believe in CREE-mation? | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Flatter Than a Pancake Again | iBankCoin.com
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry Explains How Well The Truce "Deal" And Sanctions Are Working Out - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- This Is "Why" Caterpillar Is Trading At Two-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CATERPILLAR: Here's Our 2014 Outlook For Growth And Risk In The Global Economy (... | Business Insider
- This 5-Year-Old Trading Strategy Continues To Be A Money-Maker | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Hackers May Have Already Filed Your Taxes For You And Stolen Your Return | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- A California Politician Wants To Give Tons Of Students 'Free' Tuition — But... | Business Insider
- Here's a Simple Explanation of Net Neutrality And How It Affects You — In... | Business Insider