3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Humiliated Again After Weapons Airdropped For Syrian Rebels End Up In ISIS Hands | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Jump To Highest Since Sept 2013. Midwest Tumbles 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Yahoo Still on the Ball | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Peugeot says sales edge ahead in long haul out of crisis... | Business Insider
- Marvel Had The Best Response To 'The Avengers' Sequel Trailer... | Business Insider
- How We Paid Off Over $20,000 Of Credit Card Debt In 14 Months | Business Insider
- EMC Buys Out Its Joint Venture With Cisco | Business Insider
- 3D Systems Plunges After Earnings Miss: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Early 'Interstellar' Reactions Are Hailing It As The Must-See Event Of The Fall | Business Insider