3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
- Who’s Ready For $30 Oil? | ZeroHedge
- Why Tony Robbins Is Asking The Wrong Questions | ZeroHedge
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
- Your Role In The World Explained (In 1 Simple Sketch) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia to lose some $40 bn a year due to sanctions:... | Business Insider
- JOHN KERRY: Trust Us, These Iran Negotiations Are Working | Business Insider
- REVEALED: The Top Demographic Trends For Every Major Social Network | Business Insider
- Mining giant BHP outlines plans to cut costs | Business Insider
- Exploding excrement topples building in China, 15 injured... | Business Insider
- France, Germany to present joint economic reform plan | Business Insider
- Flooding fears mount in snowed-in area of New York state... | Business Insider