3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After VISA's Stock Split, The Most Important Company In The Dow Jones "Industrial" Average Is... | ZeroHedge
- Crucial Employment Cost Index Growth Slows | ZeroHedge
- Asset Price Deflation Coming Up? | Financial Sense
- The Wreck Of The Monetary Hesperus | ZeroHedge
- Oil Hasn't Been This 'Cheap' Since 1988 | ZeroHedge
- "Lost In Translation" Error Sends Belarus Bonds Plunging | ZeroHedge
- ECB Threatens Athens With Bank Funding Cutoff If No Deal In One Month: February 28 Is Now D-Day For Greece | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 quotes that show Richard Sherman is America's greatest trash talker | Business Insider
- Watch John McCain Blow Up At Protesters Heckling Henry Kissinger — 'Get Out Of... | Business Insider
- STOCKS TUMBLE, OIL SPIKES, SHAKE SHACK GOES NUTS: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- Here's how to figure out the odds of winning your Super Bowl office pool | Business Insider
- Amazon's Profit Shows How Few People Understand The Way The Company Works (AMZN... | Business Insider
- How IBM is bringing front-office data analysis to Super Bowl fans | Business Insider
- Greek finance minister to visit Paris Saturday: official | Business Insider