3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How High is High? (To Whom?) | Financial Sense
- The IMF's Comedy Of Quarterly Errors Reveals The Biggest Hockeystick You Have Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- A Face Made For Punching | iBankCoin.com
- Final Hour Analysis from Chess on Northern European Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- A PoST CaRD FRoM GaZa... | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- Pentagon Says Russia Preparing To Transfer "Powerful Weapons" To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Is Easily One Of The... | Business Insider
- 12 Easy Tricks To Make Your iPhone Run Faster (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A San Francisco Startup Has Plans To Blow Up The Egg Industry | Business Insider
- Here's Why PTSD Is No Excuse For Sen. John Walsh's Plagiarizing... | Business Insider
- Tour de France Leader Nearly Taken Down By... | Business Insider
- Cuomo Campaign Admits Its Volunteers Staged Mysterious Protests... | Business Insider
- If You've Ever Wanted To Erase Your Texts From Someone Else's Phone,... | Business Insider