3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Compound W | ZeroHedge
- 71% of Americans Think the Economy is “Rigged” … They’re RIGHT | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges To Post-Brexit Highs | ZeroHedge
- Paul Singer: "Donald Trump Will Cause A Widespread Global Depression" | ZeroHedge
- August 15th - The Date Which Will Live In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- S&P Downgrades European Union From AA+ To AA - Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I couldn't get this speaker to die after repeatedly and... | Business Insider
- UBS just launched a huge shake-up | Business Insider
- Stocks are ripping for the third day in a row (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, HSY, MDLZ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Reporter to Mexican president: 'How worried are you that this time next year... | Business Insider
- One of Asia’s liveliest democracies might have just taken... | Business Insider
- Why Facebook is so terrifying to media companies (FB) | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel brought out Troompa-Loompas to shame Donald... | Business Insider