3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Awkward? | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- US Has Spent $11.5 Million A Day For Past 542 Days Straight In Fight Against ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Fed Runs Out Of Excuses As US Manufacturing 'Bounces' Back To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- A Fully Automated Stock Market Blow-Off? | ZeroHedge
- Pound Plummets On Renewed Recession Fears As PMI Shows Fastest Contraction Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- End Of An Era: The Rise And Fall Of The Petrodollar System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Nest thermostat is rarely on sale, but you can save $50 on... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- This map shows exactly where certain Pokémon are hiding, and it works... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Verizon is reportedly in 'one-on-one' talks to acquire Yahoo... | Business Insider
- A hedge fund founder is betting on Apple becoming the first $1... | Business Insider
- One top trader hit Disney World for vacation and saw the 2 biggest... | Business Insider