3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Biggest Risk For Investing In Alibaba Is... | ZeroHedge
- Why Worry? The Two Scariest Charts In The World | ZeroHedge
- "World War III May Have Already Begun", Pope Francis Warns | ZeroHedge
- LIQUIDATE IT | iBankCoin.com
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- Record Beheadings And The Mass Arrest Of Christians – ISIS? Or Saudi Arabia! | ZeroHedge
- An Independent Scotland? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A Loophole In Audible Allows Anyone To Download... | Business Insider
- Traders Are Blaming Today's Tech Stock Sell-Off On Alibaba ... And It Isn... | Business Insider
- AC Milan Player Passes Around The Goalie, Fools Everyone With Backheel Goal | Business Insider
- ESPN Anchor Gives Powerful Speech On The State Of The NFL And Domestic Violence... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Ukraine accuses pro-Russian rebels of threatening truce | Business Insider