3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed's "Communication Strategy" In Just Three Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps As China Devalues Yuan By Most In 2 Months, "Boosts Reforms" Of Corporate Bond Bubble | ZeroHedge
- What You're Supposed To Think Vs What You Think | ZeroHedge
- Iran Openly Flouts Obama, Launches New Ballistic Missile | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Bruised & Trannies Trounced As VIX 'Losing' Streak Comes To An End | ZeroHedge
- What Keeps Neil Howe Up At Night: An Interview With The Author Of "The Fourth Turning" | ZeroHedge
- Squiggly Line Cartoons | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palestinian stabs Jewish man in central Israeli city | Business Insider
- Freakonomics author Steven Levitt got a whole bunch of college kids to... | Business Insider
- Helicopter crash kills two Britons in Afghanistan | Business Insider
- Apple just brought one of its biggest new features to the iMac (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Manning's TD pass with 0:21 left lifts 49ers past Giants... | Business Insider
- Who's next for SCarolina? Gamecocks could go for... | Business Insider
- Here's why Martin Shkreli says he still hasn't lowered the price of the... | Business Insider