3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Drive-By Morning Grub | iBankCoin.com
- Q2 Earnings Show Improvement Over Prior Quarters | Financial Sense
- GDP Deja Vu Stunner: Over Half Of US Growth In The Past Year Is From Inventory Accumulation | ZeroHedge
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- Demoted Chicago Tech Firm CTO Shoots Boss, Self | ZeroHedge
- Why the ECB Cannot and Will Not Be Able to Create Growth in Europe | ZeroHedge
- Russia And Germany Allegedly Working On Secret "Gas For Land" Deal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- Harry Reid And Mitch McConnell Finally Found Something They... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A Small Town in Tennessee Has The Big Cable Companies Terrified... | Business Insider
- For $50,000, You Can Get A Cup Of Coffee With Former Google CEO Eric... | Business Insider
- Man Straps On GoPro, Jumps Off Building | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek