3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Howard Marks Redux: "There They Go Again" - Why Stock Investors Develop Amnesia | ZeroHedge
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
- Is India The Next Pakistan? "It Keeps Getting Worse Ever Faster" | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | ZeroHedge
- EU Celebrates 60th Birthday As European Leaders Scramble To Hold "Fraying" Union Together | ZeroHedge
- McCain: "The New World Order Is Under Enormous Strain" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- China's new missile could threaten an arms war in the Pacific | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The world's largest hedge fund just published... | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump's DC neighbors... | Business Insider
- Russian police detain dozens of anti-corruption protesters demanding... | Business Insider