3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: U.S. Security Contractors Open Fire On Somali Pirates | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote | ZeroHedge
- There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down With "Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns..." | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Outrage After At Least 5 EU Nations Elect Saudi Arabia On UN Women's Rights Council | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Arrests US Citizen, Threatens To Sink US Aircraft Carrier As Japan Deploys Warships | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump releases statement on Earth Day as his administration continues repealing... | Business Insider
- NFL MOCK DRAFT: Here is what the experts are predicting for all 32 first-... | Business Insider
- Why student athletes should think twice before going pro | Business Insider
- These magnets are so powerful they attract at speeds of 200... | Business Insider
- The is EU mulling over legislation in the fight against online... | Business Insider
- Banks are suddenly scaling back lending, and Wall Street isn't sure what to make of it | Business Insider
- World leaders meeting in Washington are pretending they can... | Business Insider