3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No Need For Yield Curve Inversion (There Is Already Much Worse Indicated) | ZeroHedge
- Why I Once Bought A House… | Altucher Confidential
- US Services PMI Bounces But Employment Hits 33-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Weak Fundamental Support | Financial Sense
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers, Major UK Construction Firm CEO Warns | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Fears Spark Buying Panic In Bunds (Despite Rising Germany Sovereign Risk) | ZeroHedge
- Hillary vs Donald: So Who Won? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- This bedding startup’s pillows are some of the best I've ever used, and they're... | Business Insider
- 7 hidden expenses you can cut from your spending today | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Inside the legal battles over Martin Scorsese's upcoming movie that... | Business Insider
- FBI: US likely to face higher risk of ISIS-inspired... | Business Insider
- Clothing companies everywhere are making a crucial change to men's pants | Business Insider