3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not | Financial Sense
- Boeing Responds To Trump | ZeroHedge
- Meet Donald Trump's Cabinet (So Far) | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Set To Slash 2017 Broker Bonuses With 10% Increase In "Pay Grid" Thresholds | ZeroHedge
- Our "Gaslight" Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Factory Orders Surged Most In 16 Months (Before The Election) | ZeroHedge
- Trump’s Shot Across China’s Bow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- $1.9 trillion dollars of economic value could be created by the use of... | Business Insider
- Trump team says Michael Flynn's son 'no longer involved' in... | Business Insider
- Jack Dorsey says there's 'no time frame' for... | Business Insider
- JAMIE DIMON: 'I want to do my share to help America get better... | Business Insider
- A small and highly-profitable dealmaking firm just claimed bragging rights in... | Business Insider
- China's FX reserves tumble to their lowest level since 2011 | Business Insider
- Elizabeth Warren is backing a hot investing... | Business Insider