3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Back Then I Was A True Believer" - How A Military Officer's Life Changed Forever 13 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Is This How The Smart Money Is Betting On A Market Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- A Wounded Deutsche Bank Lashes Out At Central Bankers: Stop Easing, You Are Crushing Us | ZeroHedge
- The "Minimum Wage" Surged In 6 Cities Last Year; Then This Happened | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- Is Shorting The Yuan Dangeorus? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Coca-Cola has discovered an untapped market to save the soda business | Business Insider
- Watch the new '10 Cloverfield Lane' teaser that premiered during the... | Business Insider
- A huge scandal is rocking Rome for listing apartments as low... | Business Insider
- 37 thoughtful Valentine's Day gifts under $50 | Business Insider
- UBS cuts its 2016 S&P 500 target and says stocks could fall 8% in the next few weeks (SPX, SPY,... | Business Insider
- 'Astonishing': CNN rips into Ted Cruz for 'categorically false'... | Business Insider
- 'The Points Guy' has figured out how to fly all over the world — for free | Business Insider