3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- Tanks Flying Russian Flag Enter East Ukraine City | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Bomb Squad Arrives At Boston Marathon Finish Line To Investigate Unattended Bags | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Chairman Of Insolvent UK Bank Busted For Possession Of Cocaine, Ketamine And Crystal Meth | ZeroHedge
- With 103 Mentions Of "Weather", It Is Time To Rename The 'Beige Book' To The 'Weather Book' | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Headline That Broke Today's Downward Momentum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 Astounding Facts About Alibaba, The Giant Chinese E-Commerce Company Yahoo Depends Upon | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Fred Wilson Is Wrong, It's Great To Be A Young VC | Business Insider
- 3 Easy Ways To Give Your Brain A Break During The Workday | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This Is What The iPhone 6's Screen Will Look Like, According To A Leaked Photo (AAPL... | Business Insider
- The 10 Worst Jobs Of 2014 | Business Insider