3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did The Fed Intentionally Spark A Commodity Sell-off? | ZeroHedge
- Economics 102: WalMart Cuts Worker Hours After Hiking Minimum Wages | ZeroHedge
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
- Another Bit of Palo Alto For You | ZeroHedge
- WHAT DID I MISS? | iBankCoin.com
- "It's The Gun's Fault!!" | ZeroHedge
- Exposed: The New American Way Of Life | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Justin Wilson's brother calls accident a freak incident... | Business Insider
- India's antitrust probe into Google moves into next... | Business Insider
- The big new feature on the next iPhone could solve... | Business Insider
- White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed Denali | Business Insider
- Scientists want to visit a mysterious object beyond Pluto that... | Business Insider
- 10 awesome architectural wonders dedicated to sports | Business Insider
- Apple wants to make its own TV shows and movies, according to a new report (AAPL) | Business Insider