3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hitting Icy Water | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: March 10 | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Add to Your Lunch Paella | iBankCoin.com
- Shale - The Last Oil And Gas Train: Interview With Arthur Berman | ZeroHedge
- Walking Down the Noir Alley of Smokes | iBankCoin.com
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LEGENDARY VC: Here's The Number One Thing I Look For In An Entrepreneur | Business Insider
- Google Business Chief Nikesh Arora Is Getting A $3.5 Million Bonus (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Flight Technology Now Draws Inspiration From Jellyfish | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'You Can’t Get Any More Evil' | Business Insider
- Paul Allen Is Taking His 'Tatoosh' Yacht Off The Market After Failing To... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com