3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bass On Japan's Turbo QE: "It Won't Be Enough" | ZeroHedge
- "Dead Cat Bounce" Or "Pause That Refreshes" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Indices: Research Rubbish? | Financial Sense
- Emerging Problems | iBankCoin.com
- Visualizing Public/Private Debt Since 1990 | Financial Sense
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Bloomberg's Gun Control Group Is Going After A Democratic... | Business Insider
- Here's The Gorgeous Dress Anne Hathaway Almost Wore To The Oscars | Business Insider
- How To Know Whether You're Too Old To Call Yourself A Millennial | Business Insider
- Here's The Protester Who Heckled Obama In The Middle Of His Big... | Business Insider
- These 5 Science Breakthroughs Could Make 30-Minute Tornado Warnings... | Business Insider
- British Men Are Going Gray Early, On Purpose | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Obamacare May Not Be A 'Train Wreck' After All | Business Insider