3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Bitcoin Is Sliding... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 5, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Guest Post: Obamacare Is A Catastrophe That Cannot Be Fixed | ZeroHedge
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | Financial Sense
- The Global Economy in 2014 – the OECD, Japan, and China | Financial Sense
- Hugh Hendry Throws In The Bearish Towel: His Full Must-Read Letter | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The Dealership That Sold A Tesla For Bitcoin Wants To Make More Digital Deals | Business Insider
- How the iPad Air Won Black Friday and Cyber Monday | TheStreet.com
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The Performance Of Global Markets In 2013 Was A Necessary Response... | Business Insider
- McLaren's $1.15 Million Supercar Has Set One Of The Best Times Ever On... | Business Insider
- PAUL KRUGMAN: Obamacare Has Won | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek