3 Gold Mining Stocks to review
They are Jaguar Mining (JAG), Yamana Gold (AUY) and Ivanhoe Mines (IVN).
Jaguar Mining has quietly lost -73% of its share value so far YTD. Over the past 12 months Jaguar Mining Inc (JAG) shares have traded between $1.4 and its 52-week high of $8.18. Jaguar Mining Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.78.
Yamana Gold (AUY) has held up relatively well compared to other miners and actually turns a profit in its business. Over the past 12 months Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) shares have traded between $11.1 and its 52-week high of $18.16. Yamana Gold Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 17.7 and EPS of 0.76.
Ivanhoe Mines (IVN) has gotten completely crushed this year down 43% in 2012. Over the past 12 months Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN) shares have traded between $9.65 and its 52-week high of $27.5. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.9.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- "Broad-Based Deceleration" - Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Nov 2011, 3rd Drop In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Intelligence? President Obama Missed ~60% Of His Daily Briefings | ZeroHedge
- Stocks & Treasury Yields Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Ebola In America: The Confirmed Case In Dallas, Texas Could Change Everything | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The 'Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- In Warrior Mode | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rappers tune up the fight against Ebola | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here Are All The States Where Fast Food Workers Don't Earn Nearly Enough | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- PayPal No Longer Needs eBay (EBAY) | Business Insider
- California bans paparazzi drones | Business Insider