Contact & About Us
You can leave a message using our contact form.
Get in touch with the StockMasters (click here) about advertising, article ideas, or just complain about how you hate us -- we'd love to hear it.
Since 2006 the Stock Masters Financial Newspaper has provided daily U.S. Stock Market News, Commentary and High Quality original content. We are dedicated to profiting from the stock market by use of experience, research, and market analysis. We analyze market trends, use technical analysis and apply our expertise to identify market changes before they happen.
The Stockmasters Team consists of accomplished financial advisors and day traders, this allows us a competitive edge and broad viewpoint that is needed to understand today's volatile stock market. Today's investor must react quickly and make decisions that protect their investments, our content informs subscribers to buy/sell short or long positions before the market dictates the result.
Keep in mind theStockMasters.com Disclaimer at all times when reading our content. Remember that information provided by our site is at the investor's sole financial risk. Please Review for more Details
Our articles have been featured on Google Finance, Google News, Yahoo Finance, Bing.com News, TheStreet.com, 247wallst.com, and SeekingAlpha.com
thestockmasters.com is based in Seattle, WA and is owned by
Contributors of theStockMasters.com
Dan Dupre - Editor
Bill Silverstein - Editor
SC is the analyst at CyclicalMarketAnalysis.blogspot.com and is a specialist in applying Cycles and mathmatics to analyzing market behaviour. He uses a combination of Cycles, Symmetrical, and Geometric patterns to identify price trends and timing. Indexes covered include S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq 100 as well as Financials and other sectors. In addition, unique methods of cycle analysis are examined and applied to Gold, Silver, Oil, and other commodities markets.
Ben Stevens - Previously ran the Stevens Stocks investing website. Ben's analysis and original reporting centers on events important to investors investing in the most active and popular stocks, mutual funds, ETF's, and bonds. Ben has been trading since 1992 and hasn't lost his love for equities and investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Expect Another Strong Employment Report Next Week | ZeroHedge
- German Security Expert Warns "War Between Russia And The West Is A Real Possibility" | ZeroHedge
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- Can A National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | ZeroHedge
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety | Financial Sense
- Fissure Eruption Begins In Iceland As Bardarbunga Magma Breaches The Surface | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CITI ANALYST: We Could See The S&P Surge To 2,400 Within Months (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- The Key Differences Between Alibaba And Amazon In One Chart | Business Insider
- Williams-Sonoma Earnings: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- SURVEY: 50% Of App Developers Would Ditch Apple If They Could Make More Money Elsewhere... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- College Bookstore Accidentally Hands Out... | Business Insider
- Salesforce.com Wants To Be The New LinkedIn (CRM) | Business Insider