Contact & About Us
You can leave a message using our contact form.
Get in touch with the StockMasters (click here) about advertising, article ideas, or just complain about how you hate us -- we'd love to hear it.
Since 2006 the Stock Masters Financial Newspaper has provided daily U.S. Stock Market News, Commentary and High Quality original content. We are dedicated to profiting from the stock market by use of experience, research, and market analysis. We analyze market trends, use technical analysis and apply our expertise to identify market changes before they happen.
The Stockmasters Team consists of accomplished financial advisors and day traders, this allows us a competitive edge and broad viewpoint that is needed to understand today's volatile stock market. Today's investor must react quickly and make decisions that protect their investments, our content informs subscribers to buy/sell short or long positions before the market dictates the result.
Keep in mind theStockMasters.com Disclaimer at all times when reading our content. Remember that information provided by our site is at the investor's sole financial risk. Please Review for more Details
Our articles have been featured on Google Finance, Google News, Yahoo Finance, Bing.com News, TheStreet.com, 247wallst.com, and SeekingAlpha.com
thestockmasters.com is based in Seattle, WA and is owned by
Contributors of theStockMasters.com
Dan Dupre - Editor
Bill Silverstein - Editor
SC is the analyst at CyclicalMarketAnalysis.blogspot.com and is a specialist in applying Cycles and mathmatics to analyzing market behaviour. He uses a combination of Cycles, Symmetrical, and Geometric patterns to identify price trends and timing. Indexes covered include S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq 100 as well as Financials and other sectors. In addition, unique methods of cycle analysis are examined and applied to Gold, Silver, Oil, and other commodities markets.
Ben Stevens - Previously ran the Stevens Stocks investing website. Ben's analysis and original reporting centers on events important to investors investing in the most active and popular stocks, mutual funds, ETF's, and bonds. Ben has been trading since 1992 and hasn't lost his love for equities and investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Rescue, VIX Crash, & Fed Pump Squeeze Shorts Most In 6 Months, Trannies Bounce Most Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Why Economists and Markets Disagree on Fed Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Crude Surges After Surprise Inventory Draw, Biggest Production Decline Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Now It's Personal: Koch Brothers "Freeze Out" Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 5 US Stocks Now In Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Russell Napier: What Happens When Markets Realize China Is A Forced Seller Of Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- Brazil's Economy Slides Into Depression, And Now Olympians Will Be Swimming In Feces | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber may be about to make a $1 billion investment in India | Business Insider
- Iraqi militia leader: US isn't serious about fighting ISIS... | Business Insider
- This foot-powered washing machine will save you a ton of time and... | Business Insider
- MOBILE ORDER-AHEAD: Quick-service restaurants like Taco Bell are using mobile... | Business Insider
- Lululemon's secrets for beating all the competition | Business Insider
- 50 Cent was literally throwing wads of cash into the... | Business Insider
- GOP governor sends bizarre, aggressive hand-written letter to constituent | Business Insider