Contact & About Us
You can leave a message using our contact form.
Get in touch with the StockMasters (click here) about advertising, article ideas, or just complain about how you hate us -- we'd love to hear it.
Since 2006 the Stock Masters Financial Newspaper has provided daily U.S. Stock Market News, Commentary and High Quality original content. We are dedicated to profiting from the stock market by use of experience, research, and market analysis. We analyze market trends, use technical analysis and apply our expertise to identify market changes before they happen.
The Stockmasters Team consists of accomplished financial advisors and day traders, this allows us a competitive edge and broad viewpoint that is needed to understand today's volatile stock market. Today's investor must react quickly and make decisions that protect their investments, our content informs subscribers to buy/sell short or long positions before the market dictates the result.
Keep in mind theStockMasters.com Disclaimer at all times when reading our content. Remember that information provided by our site is at the investor's sole financial risk. Please Review for more Details
Our articles have been featured on Google Finance, Google News, Yahoo Finance, Bing.com News, TheStreet.com, 247wallst.com, and SeekingAlpha.com
thestockmasters.com is based in Seattle, WA and is owned by
Contributors of theStockMasters.com
Dan Dupre - Editor
Bill Silverstein - Editor
SC is the analyst at CyclicalMarketAnalysis.blogspot.com and is a specialist in applying Cycles and mathmatics to analyzing market behaviour. He uses a combination of Cycles, Symmetrical, and Geometric patterns to identify price trends and timing. Indexes covered include S&P 500, Russell 2000, and Nasdaq 100 as well as Financials and other sectors. In addition, unique methods of cycle analysis are examined and applied to Gold, Silver, Oil, and other commodities markets.
Ben Stevens - Previously ran the Stevens Stocks investing website. Ben's analysis and original reporting centers on events important to investors investing in the most active and popular stocks, mutual funds, ETF's, and bonds. Ben has been trading since 1992 and hasn't lost his love for equities and investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- WTI Explodes Higher, Brent Unchanged As Algos Reminisce | ZeroHedge
- As Jeb Bush Pounces On The Hillary Email Scandal, The Real Winner Is... Goldman Sachs | ZeroHedge
- The Water Wars Are Coming | ZeroHedge
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- A Who's Who Of Awful Times To Invest | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We just learned more about the sequel to one of the hottest phones of 2014, and it sounds a lot... | Business Insider
- These fascinating diagrams reveal how to manage people in different countries | Business Insider
- Yale computer science students say the school has 'ceded the battle' to Harvard... | Business Insider
- Last-gasp Benteke gives Sherwood first win | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- British property 'safe haven' for corrupt cash:... | Business Insider
- Robo-advisor Wealthfront is now managing $2 billion | Business Insider