Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Memorial Day, Who Is America's True Superhero | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- We Have Entered The Mania Phase: Market Complacency Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke Says "No Large Mispricings In US Securities"; These 5 Charts Say Otherwise | ZeroHedge
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Hanergy Contagion Sparks Chinese Investor Rotation From Shenzhen "Ponzi" To Shanghai "Safety" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Honda's incredible new private jet took 30 years to develop and... | Business Insider
- George Lucas was scared to death to shoot this epic scene in ‘Attack of the Clones’ | Business Insider
- 11 fascinating things Tesla billionaire Elon Musk said in the new book about his life | Business Insider
- These are the 10 most beautiful cars money can buy | Business Insider
- 33 travel tips that will make your life infinitely easier | Business Insider
- Hundreds gather in Nepal capital to mark one month... | Business Insider