Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany says Nein and Ya | ZeroHedge
- Equity Rallies Are Corrective, Downside Risks Remain, BofAML Says | ZeroHedge
- Baltic Dry Drops For 15th Day To Lowest In 9 Months (Back Below $1000) | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Troops, APCs Storm Occupied Slavyansk | ZeroHedge
- Is China Already The World's Largest 'Owner' As Opposed To 'Holder' Of Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Direct Edge Breaks | ZeroHedge
- "It's The Weather, Duh" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MIT Scientists Have Built A Voice-Controlled Robotic Wheelchair That Could Revolutionize Elder... | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Mobile... | Business Insider
- Yahoo Soars On Earnings Even Though Its Underlying Business Is Still Stagnant (YHOO) | Business Insider
- The 10 Worst Jobs Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Asian Markets Rise | Business Insider
- Land Rover's Classic SUV Is Getting A Major Makeover | Business Insider
- The Market Isn't Looking So Great | Business Insider