Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reading The Road Map To A Police State | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can U.S. Production Survive Low Oil Prices? | Financial Sense
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- After Golfing, Obama Holds Late Ebola Meeting - Guess Who Missed It (Again)! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple Has No Plans To Build A Touchscreen Mac, Says... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- Why The Euro Crisis Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- ROSENBERG: I've Been Through A Lot Of Crises, But Nothing Was Like... | Business Insider
- How the Ebola Scare Could Affect Holiday Shopping This Year | TheStreet.com