Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncontrolled Refugeeism Will Be The Undoing Of Now-Ruling Political Class | ZeroHedge
- Leaked DNC Emails Confirm Democrats Rigged Primary, Reveal Extensive Media Collusion | ZeroHedge
- "Politically Correct" German MP Demands Probe Over Police Shooting Of Axe-Wielding Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- Gold In Bull Market – "Every Reason For It To Continue" - Frisby In Money Week | ZeroHedge
- The Essence Of Trump's Appeal To The Flyover Zone: "We Are Not Winning Anymore" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is why your saliva can't quench your thirst when it's hot... | Business Insider
- Geophysicists discovered that the Moon is... | Business Insider
- More than 30 people were arrested at a chaotic Guns N' Roses... | Business Insider
- One in 10 US adults has ringing in their ears for a... | Business Insider
- The 50 best law schools in America | Business Insider
- A deal between a star NFL linebacker and a nutrition startup shows the future of athlete... | Business Insider
- The trailer for DC's first big female superhero movie in years is here | Business Insider