Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Japan Is Bad for the World | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 22 | ZeroHedge
- Two Issues for the Fed: When and How | ZeroHedge
- Swedish Youth Riots Enter Third Day | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics in Review: Yen, Inflation, Exports, Imports | Financial Sense
- LOOONG STRAWS | iBankCoin.com
- When Central Banks Buy Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets Are On The Verge of Euphoria | Business Insider
- The Government Doesn't Care That You're Paying 'Grossly... | Business Insider
- Wolf Blitzer To Tornado Survivor: You Got To Thank The Lord.... | Business Insider
- Apple Is About To Get A Deep Integration With Flickr, Which Is Going To Be Awesome... | Business Insider
- Check Out The Hamptons Club Where The Champagne Arrives By Parachute | Business Insider
- Andrew Garfield Plays Basketball With Kids In His... | Business Insider
- 9 Reasons Your Credit Card Just Got Declined | Business Insider