Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap September 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- What The "Porsche Indicator" Tells Us About The Greek "Recovery" | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Bull Case for GoPro | iBankCoin.com
- Scotland’s Independence Could Hurt British Pound | Financial Sense
- Doves vs. Hawks | iBankCoin.com
- This Seems To Be Going Well... | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Take On China's "Stealth QE" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is How Pro-Independence... | Business Insider
- Boeing And SpaceX Win Huge NASA Contract | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Apple Is Warning Users NOT To Use One Of The Best New Features In iOS 8 ... Yet (... | Business Insider
- Prepare Yourself For The Apple Watch To Be Insanely Expensive (AAPL... | Business Insider
- PAUL KRUGMAN: We Still Don't Know What Technology Is Going To Do To Work | Business Insider
- This Chart Shows Disney Is Going To Dominate Movie Theaters For The Next Two Years | Business Insider