Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jeff Gundlach: Gold To $1,400 As Faith In Central Banks Is Lost | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Plunges To New Cycle Lows As Energy Credit Risk Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Oil Fears Spook Investors (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Releases Steaming Pile Of Epic "Non-GAAP" Gobbledygook; Stops Reporting Free Cash Flow; Stock Soars | ZeroHedge
- Putin Uses the Refugee Crisis to Weaken Merkel | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Bears Briefly Rescued After Massive Short Squeeze Collapses Yields | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Most Distressing Chart: For Banks 2016 Is Already Worse Than 2008 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A quirky secret is hiding inside a nuclear rover that's exploring... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: Negative rates are not off the table (USD, TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- How to do that crazy cocktail-in-an-ice-cube trick | Business Insider
- 2 deputies killed, suspect dead in shopping center shootout | Business Insider
- That new Tesla probably won't be as cheap as you think (tsla) | Business Insider
- Boeing is plunging after a report that the feds are investigating... | Business Insider
- Kanye West's new album has a harsh dis of Taylor Swift everyone will talk about... | Business Insider