Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Good On You, Greece - But Don’t Waver Now (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- Part-Time Jobs Surge By 161,000; Full-Time Jobs Tumble By 349,000 | ZeroHedge
- NSA Leak Reveals Both Merkel And Schauble Saw Greek Debt As Unsustainable Even After Haircut | ZeroHedge
- IMF Bolsters Greek "No" Vote, Says Country Needs Much Bigger Debt Haircut | ZeroHedge
- SLOW DOWN | iBankCoin.com
- FBI Admits 11 Attacks Against Internet, Power Grid Lines In California This Year | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Dealer Unexpectedly "Suspends Operations" Due To "Significant Transactional Delays" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's when all your favorite TV shows are returning this fall | Business Insider
- US Navy Yard on lockdown amid reports of shooter | Business Insider
- Pilot dead, 2 injured after a medical helicopter crashed in Colorado | Business Insider
- A company spun out of Alibaba is now worth as much as $50... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- This disgusting video shows the mysterious science of... | Business Insider
- 21 Things 'Back To The Future 2' Got Wrong About 2015 | Business Insider