Oh No, Apple Shares Falling
After an incredible ride is it really that hard to believe that Apple Inc (AAPL) shares can't go up every single trading day? Come on.
Apple shares have fallen for five straight trading sessions, off its 52-week high of $644. Today AAPL is down another 3.3% and trading at $585.28. Its really not news and nothing to go crazy about, the stock was due for a pullback.
Mastery, as much as we have bashed the stock for being to high in the past, this may present a temporary buying opportunity. Apple shares are down on zero news this past week and its shares now trade with a 17 P/E.
Apple could bounce in the coming days on success of its iPad launch across the world. The new iPad goes on sale in South Korea and 11 other countries this week. The iPad hits India on April 27th, time will tell if its a hit there.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The pullback on Apple shares was due, it may be a great entry point.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “Hell Week II: The Revenge” Threatens Unrestrained Election Rejection | ZeroHedge
- Anarchists Plan To "Stop The Trump-Pence Regime Of Grave Danger Before It Starts" | ZeroHedge
- IMF Downplays Trump Stimulus Effect; Slashes Saudi, Mexico Growth In Latest World Economic Outlook | ZeroHedge
- The Number One Concern For US Citizens Is... Terrorism!? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Team Will Not Attend Davos: "Would Betray Populist-Fueled Movement" | ZeroHedge
- Mad As Hell | ZeroHedge
- Ray-Ban Maker Luxottica To Merge With French Esilor, Creating $49 Billion Eyewear Giant | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 6 types of businesses you can start with almost no cash | Business Insider
- Explosive memos suggest that a Trump-Russia quid pro quo was at the heart of the... | Business Insider
- Check out the flashy $2 billion stadium the... | Business Insider
- Wasabi served at most sushi restaurants is not what you think it is | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- The 5 best humidifiers on the market this winter | Business Insider