Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WACC Is Back: Getting Ready To Live In An Era Of Rising Rates | ZeroHedge
- The Equation That Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- Power To The People: John Lennon's Legacy Lives On | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons You Should Quit Your Day Job But Not Your Day Dream | Altucher Confidential
- Trade Deficit Grows More Than Expected As Stronger Dollar Pressures Exports | ZeroHedge
- A Look At This Week's "Other" Big Event: What To Expect From Mario Draghi On Thursday | ZeroHedge
- Fed Labor Market Conditions Index Contracts For 5th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama is leaving a gift for Trump and it'll be up... | Business Insider
- The wildest part of Klay Thompson's monster 60-point... | Business Insider
- One of the kings of the '90s dot-com bubble now faces 20... | Business Insider
- European police to 'look again' at worst migrant... | Business Insider
- AOL's Tim Armstrong is 'cautiously optimistic' the Yahoo deal... | Business Insider
- Ubisoft makes VR games cross-platform capable | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, UTX, AAPL... | Business Insider