Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- As China's Housing Minister Admits There Is A Bubble, Axiom Warns "Sell Commodities Now" | ZeroHedge
- Break Up The USA? | ZeroHedge
- When Speculators Prosper Through Ignorance | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Issues Statement On Death Of Russia's UN Ambassador | ZeroHedge
- Bank of America Clients Sell Stocks For The First Time Since The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Soars Above $1100, Near Record Highs As Chinese Bypass Crackdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A definitive breakdown of the gloomy state of Wall Street | Business Insider
- Russia is waiting for the US to come up... | Business Insider
- Natural gas prices will remain low for a while | Business Insider
- One of the best electric toothbrushes you can buy isn’t from a big name brand | Business Insider
- How Apple CarPlay could completely disrupt the auto industry (AAPL, GM) | Business Insider
- 6 ways this tool takes the drama out of picking your next credit card | Business Insider
- After saving for 6 years, a couple turned an... | Business Insider