Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Pentagon Warns Increase In Terrorism Due To Global Warming | ZeroHedge
- Treasuries Tumble Most In 6 Months As Trannies Soar To New Highs | ZeroHedge
- Picturing The Amazon.com Of Illegal Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Will Emerging Markets Come Back? | Financial Sense
- February Payrolls 175K, Beat Expectations Of 149K, Unemployment Rate Rises To 6.7% | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar’s Long Term Decline | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Tourists Got Around NYC A Century Ago | Business Insider
- Here's How To Use A Toll-Free Number To Make A Tumblr Audio Post | Business Insider
- The Dalai Lama Supports Gay Marriage | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Powerful Harvard Graduates | Business Insider
- President Obama Lost A Hockey Bet To Canada's Prime Minister — Now He Owes Him Two Cases Of... | Business Insider
- Google's New Office In Malaysia Is A Wild Indoor Jungle [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Report: North Korea Developed Drone From Stolen US Plans | Business Insider