Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- Nomi Prins: The Sinister Evolution Of Our Modern Banking System | ZeroHedge
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- ECB Threatens Athens With Bank Funding Cutoff If No Deal In One Month: February 28 Is Now D-Day For Greece | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- Q4 GDP Advance Estimate at 2.6% Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What it's like when you're an American using Britain's NHS | Business Insider
- Apple has a deeply discounted collection of apps to make your life easier... | Business Insider
- How one businessman's famous 'subliminal advertising' experiment fooled... | Business Insider
- Fifteen Ukrainian soldiers killed in latest fighting | Business Insider
- Greek finance minister says eyeing new debt deal by... | Business Insider
- Sicilian judge Sergio Mattarella elected Italian... | Business Insider
- Here are all the movie trailers you'll see during the Super Bowl | Business Insider