Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trumped - A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin... And How To Bring It Back | ZeroHedge
- The Best Investment Ever? | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- "Policymakers Have Been Calling A 'Depression' A 'Recovery' For Nearly A Decade" | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed Governor Admits "Fed Is Not Data Dependent; It Is Propping Up Asset Markets" | ZeroHedge
- The War In Afghanistan Is A Good Thing (If You're A Drug-Dealer) | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: June Industrial Production Rebounds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Nest thermostat is rarely on sale, but you can save $50 on... | Business Insider
- Actor Michael Caine legally changes name at 83, blames ISIS | Business Insider
- Lockheed Martin managed to disclose all the issues with its F-35 in... | Business Insider
- China temporarily bans self-driving cars on highways | Business Insider
- Josh Norman responded to Odell Beckham's jab at his career with a foreboding... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek