Time to Buy Apple Inc?
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares have backed down 13% after hitting $644 and its time to consider the ultimate tech play.
Apple shares appear 'cheap' to the naked eye trading with a P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 41. Today Apple shares are standing their ground, steady at $568 and finally a credible analyst i saying its time to buy. That would be RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani who said yesterday: "We believe the recent pullback on AAPL’s stock creates an attractive entry point for investors to benefit from AAPL’s ability to sustain material revenue and EPS growth over the next several years". The case is believable as Amit points to four big points in Apple's future:
1. iPhone 5 launch this Fall (Sept/Oct)
2. Macbook refresh later in calendar Q2
3. Potential Apple TV launch (could it be iTV?)
4. Sustained momentum for the iPad in the June quarter and beyond.
Mastery likes that Apple is just getting started selling their iEverything products in China. Recall that $7.9 billion of the company's $39.2 billion revenue last quarter came from China. The companies entire revenue taken from China in 2011 was just $13.3 billion. Its not just America that want Apple products, its the rest of the world. Who knows how much Apple's revenue will be in 2012 from China as there is intense competition and rip-off artist galore in the East.
Bottom line: Just going on the four talking points from RBC Capital is enough to make us consider taking a chance while Apple shares trade below $570.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia | ZeroHedge
- Monopoly AT&T Plan Will Further Control the Internet, Content | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- The Crook Versus The Monster | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Over 60% Of Americans Fear "Corruption Of Government Officials" Above Anything Else | ZeroHedge
- Quick Break from the Madness | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about refinancing your student loan debt | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is accelerating a process in the GOP that began a half-century... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan's silence 'arrogant' | Business Insider
- 11 Easter eggs hidden in the official 'Westworld' website | Business Insider