Apple Crucified After-Hours
By now you have heard and can't believe it. Apple Inc (AAPL) was defeated by Wall Street after the close. 50 million iPhones an a stellar guidance wasn't enough.
The stock tanked 8% after-hours and will most likely open between $508 to $515.
NASDAQ: AAPL - Jan 27 7:59 PM ET
Apple Proves That Our Society Stinks
BY Rocco Pendola | 01/27/14 - 07:15 PM EST
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lately, I've been down about the negativity that saturates our society.
You see it everywhere. From the knee-jerk reaction to label Richard Sherman a thug to snark about The Grammys. The only conclusion of certainty I can come to about negativity in our world of outrage is that it's depressingly pervasive.
I've feel like crap for the past few weeks as I reflect on my role in contributing, in some small way, to this human condition. And, no joke, I undertook this psychological exercise independent of Glenn Beck's public revelation.
In and of itself, my participation in this world of outrage and seemingly endemic negativity, marked by equal parts snark, skepticism and cynicism, means little. I'm a pimple on the larger affliction's hind end. However, when you consider the cumulative and, hence, corrosive effects, my involvement -- and yours, assuming you're among the guilty as charged -- matters. Continue at theStreet.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French President Says "There Is Risk Of War" As Europe Plans Additional Russia Sanctions | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Double Whammy China PMI Misses Spark Sell-Side Demands For More Stimulus | ZeroHedge
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New test fast-tracks diagnosis for malaria | Business Insider
- Cramer: Tech Trio Comes Through | TheStreet.com
- Here's Everything We Know About The iWatch, Apple's Next Major Product (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 12 McDonald's Russian Stores Closed as Hostilities Mount | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Filipino UN peacekeepers in Golan clash with Syrian... | Business Insider
- Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive Hack | Business Insider