Apple Crucified After-Hours
By now you have heard and can't believe it. Apple Inc (AAPL) was defeated by Wall Street after the close. 50 million iPhones an a stellar guidance wasn't enough.
The stock tanked 8% after-hours and will most likely open between $508 to $515.
NASDAQ: AAPL - Jan 27 7:59 PM ET
Apple Proves That Our Society Stinks
BY Rocco Pendola | 01/27/14 - 07:15 PM EST
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lately, I've been down about the negativity that saturates our society.
You see it everywhere. From the knee-jerk reaction to label Richard Sherman a thug to snark about The Grammys. The only conclusion of certainty I can come to about negativity in our world of outrage is that it's depressingly pervasive.
I've feel like crap for the past few weeks as I reflect on my role in contributing, in some small way, to this human condition. And, no joke, I undertook this psychological exercise independent of Glenn Beck's public revelation.
In and of itself, my participation in this world of outrage and seemingly endemic negativity, marked by equal parts snark, skepticism and cynicism, means little. I'm a pimple on the larger affliction's hind end. However, when you consider the cumulative and, hence, corrosive effects, my involvement -- and yours, assuming you're among the guilty as charged -- matters. Continue at theStreet.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Want To Boost Market Liquidity? Just Let It Rain... No Really | ZeroHedge
- China's HNA Group Acquires 25% Stake In Hilton For $6.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- "Drain The Swamp" | ZeroHedge
- This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- Is China About to Go “Scorched Earth” on the US Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump has received his first major newspaper endorsement | Business Insider
- Egyptians are losing patience with President al-Sisi over... | Business Insider
- Struggling hedge funds could be a 'canary in the... | Business Insider
- In a scary scene, a TCU football player started choking when his... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- A Mexican beer company is trolling American Trump... | Business Insider
- Fast-food chains like KFC and Arby’s are fixing a big customer service problem... | Business Insider