Apple Crucified After-Hours
By now you have heard and can't believe it. Apple Inc (AAPL) was defeated by Wall Street after the close. 50 million iPhones an a stellar guidance wasn't enough.
The stock tanked 8% after-hours and will most likely open between $508 to $515.
NASDAQ: AAPL - Jan 27 7:59 PM ET
Apple Proves That Our Society Stinks
BY Rocco Pendola | 01/27/14 - 07:15 PM EST
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lately, I've been down about the negativity that saturates our society.
You see it everywhere. From the knee-jerk reaction to label Richard Sherman a thug to snark about The Grammys. The only conclusion of certainty I can come to about negativity in our world of outrage is that it's depressingly pervasive.
I've feel like crap for the past few weeks as I reflect on my role in contributing, in some small way, to this human condition. And, no joke, I undertook this psychological exercise independent of Glenn Beck's public revelation.
In and of itself, my participation in this world of outrage and seemingly endemic negativity, marked by equal parts snark, skepticism and cynicism, means little. I'm a pimple on the larger affliction's hind end. However, when you consider the cumulative and, hence, corrosive effects, my involvement -- and yours, assuming you're among the guilty as charged -- matters. Continue at theStreet.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold In Bull Market – "Every Reason For It To Continue" - Frisby In Money Week | ZeroHedge
- "30 Seconds To Midnight" | ZeroHedge
- Why Hillary Is Nervous: "More Leaks May Be Coming" | ZeroHedge
- Kaine Implies Hillary Should Be Prosecuted For Mishandling Classified Information | ZeroHedge
- Thunderstorm Sparks Massive Spike In New York Elctricity Prices Amid Heat Wave | ZeroHedge
- Al Gore Gets Last Laugh As Kerry Confirms ManBearPig Bigger Threat Than ISIS | ZeroHedge
- FBI Launches Probe Of 'Putin/Trump' DNC Cyber-Attack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Visa updates EMV numbers (V) | Business Insider
- This is Facebook's brilliant master plan to be the biggest thing in movies... | Business Insider
- A professor is working with NASA to 3D print houses on the moon — here’s... | Business Insider
- Outgoing DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz booed at Florida delegation breakfast... | Business Insider
- Deep Linking Explained: The differences between basic... | Business Insider
- A black man playing 'Pokemon Go' was surrounded by Iowa City officers... | Business Insider
- NATE SILVER: Donald Trump would most likely win the election if it were held today | Business Insider