Apple Crucified After-Hours
By now you have heard and can't believe it. Apple Inc (AAPL) was defeated by Wall Street after the close. 50 million iPhones an a stellar guidance wasn't enough.
The stock tanked 8% after-hours and will most likely open between $508 to $515.
NASDAQ: AAPL - Jan 27 7:59 PM ET
Apple Proves That Our Society Stinks
BY Rocco Pendola | 01/27/14 - 07:15 PM EST
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lately, I've been down about the negativity that saturates our society.
You see it everywhere. From the knee-jerk reaction to label Richard Sherman a thug to snark about The Grammys. The only conclusion of certainty I can come to about negativity in our world of outrage is that it's depressingly pervasive.
I've feel like crap for the past few weeks as I reflect on my role in contributing, in some small way, to this human condition. And, no joke, I undertook this psychological exercise independent of Glenn Beck's public revelation.
In and of itself, my participation in this world of outrage and seemingly endemic negativity, marked by equal parts snark, skepticism and cynicism, means little. I'm a pimple on the larger affliction's hind end. However, when you consider the cumulative and, hence, corrosive effects, my involvement -- and yours, assuming you're among the guilty as charged -- matters. Continue at theStreet.com
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: April 15 | ZeroHedge
- "Priceless" | ZeroHedge
- Let’s See if This Has Legs | iBankCoin.com
- Well Well Well Well Well | iBankCoin.com
- Unidentified Fighter Jets Open Fire On Kramatorsk Airfield, Casualties Reported | ZeroHedge
- Baffle With Fake BS: Chinese Q1 GDP Beats And Misses At The Same Time | ZeroHedge
- Morning Euphoria Fizzles As Biotechs Turn Red Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why It's Absurd That NFL People Think Jadeveon Clowney Is Lazy | Business Insider
- The Robot That's Helping Clean Up The Fukushima Meltdown Looks Like A Giant... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Anxiety Spreads Through West Point As Military Combat Roles Are Being Slashed | Business Insider
- CHART: LeBron James And Kevin Durant Have Had Remarkably Similar Careers | Business Insider
- These Beautiful Maps Show You How Close Your Next Cup Of Coffee Can Be | Business Insider
- CLIFF ASNESS: 'You're Giving Me That Look That I Get When I Talk To Women... | Business Insider