Apple Shares Holding Steady
The year is just getting started and Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are already up 3%. It's a trend that will most likely continue in 2017.
The most valuable company in the world is starting the New Year right. Apple shares are just a few cents away from breaking it's 52 week high. Expect Apple shares to trade flat until their earnings call later this month. Apple reports Q1 earnings on Jan 24. We are all waiting on the new iPhone 8 that is due out later this year. The iPhone 8 is expected to be released on Sept. 2017. Nobody knows when. Yet.
iPhone 7 production is slowing down and the question remains when will Apple put its cash to use? The company needs growth and the stock won't budge much further until Apple can strengthen it's iPhone ecosystem. The iWatch is not that anwser.
Apple now sports a 2% annual dividend yield. It's a safe bet but they have much to prove to make it worth your investment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Still Confused About Trump's 1-Page Tax Plan? Goldman Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke 'Terrifies' Stock Investors, Again | ZeroHedge
- You Got Trumped! Trump tax plan taxing for the maestro of negotiation? | ZeroHedge
- India Faces A New Challenge: Jihadist Radicalization | ZeroHedge
- Coulter Drops Out of Berkeley Speech, Citing Cowardice Amongst Conservative Groups | ZeroHedge
- Top 5 Risks To Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- China Launches First Domestically-Built Aircraft Carrier | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan is looking to set up a big office in a... | Business Insider
- The founders of a $1.3 billion startup raised $250 million while keeping over 50% of the... | Business Insider
- Russia and Japan are taking another stab at a decades-old... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, WTW) | Business Insider
- It looks like the US economy just ground to a halt | Business Insider
- Check out the insane motorized windows on the Apple Store in Dubai (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Here's what to pay attention to when Google reports Q1 results (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider