Apple Shares Holding Steady
The year is just getting started and Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are already up 3%. It's a trend that will most likely continue in 2017.
The most valuable company in the world is starting the New Year right. Apple shares are just a few cents away from breaking it's 52 week high. Expect Apple shares to trade flat until their earnings call later this month. Apple reports Q1 earnings on Jan 24. We are all waiting on the new iPhone 8 that is due out later this year. The iPhone 8 is expected to be released on Sept. 2017. Nobody knows when. Yet.
iPhone 7 production is slowing down and the question remains when will Apple put its cash to use? The company needs growth and the stock won't budge much further until Apple can strengthen it's iPhone ecosystem. The iWatch is not that anwser.
Apple now sports a 2% annual dividend yield. It's a safe bet but they have much to prove to make it worth your investment.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Millennials Don't Consider Themselves Adults Until 30 | ZeroHedge
- The Unwind of the Trump Trade Has Begun (Markets Wake Up to GDP of 2% for 2017) | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
- Trump "Lowers Expectations" Ahead Of Critical Healthcare Vote | ZeroHedge
- Banks Scramble For Free ECB Money: €233.5 BIllion Allotted To 464 Banks In Final TLTRO Operation | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The largest objects in the universe may be these deep-space magnetic fields | Business Insider
- Millennial tech workers are paying a huge amount of money to live in cramped, dorm-like conditions in San... | Business Insider
- Mexico’s mass graves illustrate a horrifying norm for those living in cartel-land | Business Insider
- Under Armour's top designer who makes $200 sweatpants... | Business Insider
- This online course will help boost your productivity in under 3... | Business Insider
- The meeting that led to the creation of ISIS, as explained by an... | Business Insider
- An entrepreneur shares 5 behaviors that make you a bad boss without... | Business Insider