Zynga: Lucky No. 7?
Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) pulls a Hail Mary pass and traders pushed up shares of its stock on Vegas like dreams. That's right, Zynga wants be a legal online website for gamling. Role the dice investors.
Zynga (ZNGA) filed paperwork in Nevada this past week to onbtain a license to do real gaming in the United States of America. Who knows if this will work and the process could take 18 to 20 months.
Online gambling is a big leap of faith and shot in the dark. It smells like desperation from the company as the FarmVille money pool slowly dries up. Since its IPO last year Zynga has lost more than 73% of its market cap. I'm sure this latest venture into wanna-be gambling will work out (we are not serious).
Bottom line: If you plan to trade ZNGA you have to expect volatility and please don't risk your life savings on the stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Fakes Trade Surplus... | ZeroHedge
- Capital Going TO Russia with Love | iBankCoin.com
- "Hawks, Doves, Owls And Seagulls" - Summarizing The Fed's Bird Nest | ZeroHedge
- The Pentagon Admits: The "War On Terror" Will Never End | ZeroHedge
- Germany Fires Live Ammo In Sino-European Trade War ... At Brussels | ZeroHedge
- Forecasting Today's Closing Print | ZeroHedge
- Two Issues for the Fed: When and How | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Star Trek Into Darkness's Unimpressive Opening... | Business Insider
- Terrifying Time Lapse Footage Of Tornado Raging Across Oklahoma City | Business Insider
- The Forecast For Google Glass: A Gradual Rise To The Mainstream, And An $... | Business Insider
- Commodities Are A Sea Of Red Today As The Death Bells Of The Supercycle Ring | Business Insider
- Poor Parents Grumble As Rich Chicago School Forces Kids To Buy iPads | Business Insider
- LIVE: Tim Cook Defends Apple's Tax-Avoiding Policies To The Senate (AAPL) | Business Insider
- REPORT: Bob Lutz, Chinese Auto Parts Supplier Bid $20 Million For Fisker | Business Insider