Zynga: Lucky No. 7?
Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) pulls a Hail Mary pass and traders pushed up shares of its stock on Vegas like dreams. That's right, Zynga wants be a legal online website for gamling. Role the dice investors.
Zynga (ZNGA) filed paperwork in Nevada this past week to onbtain a license to do real gaming in the United States of America. Who knows if this will work and the process could take 18 to 20 months.
Online gambling is a big leap of faith and shot in the dark. It smells like desperation from the company as the FarmVille money pool slowly dries up. Since its IPO last year Zynga has lost more than 73% of its market cap. I'm sure this latest venture into wanna-be gambling will work out (we are not serious).
Bottom line: If you plan to trade ZNGA you have to expect volatility and please don't risk your life savings on the stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The Globalist Establishment Defeated The Populist-Nationalist Revolt? | ZeroHedge
- And The Worst-Performing Currency Since Trump's Election Is... | ZeroHedge
- Violent Riots Break Out In Brazil As First General Strike In 21 Years Paralyzes Nation | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show President Trump This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Global Reflation Trade In Trouble: Chinese Economic Data Plunges To 6-Month Lows As New Orders Dry Up | ZeroHedge
- Furious Bank Run Leaves Canada's Largest Alternative Mortgage Lender On Verge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Blocks Wikipedia, Bans TV Dating Shows, Purges Another 4,000 Public Officials | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much the Chicago Bears paid to move up and draft... | Business Insider
- Forget Trump — the Democrats' first 100 days have been... | Business Insider
- 10 TV shows people think are about to be canceled | Business Insider
- POLLS: Labour has stopped haemorrhaging support ahead... | Business Insider
- RANKING: We tried all of Chick-fil-A's sauces — and the winner is clear | Business Insider
- Trump's approval rating at the 100-day mark is the... | Business Insider
- Happiness expert says an easy way to strengthen... | Business Insider