Zynga: Lucky No. 7?
Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) pulls a Hail Mary pass and traders pushed up shares of its stock on Vegas like dreams. That's right, Zynga wants be a legal online website for gamling. Role the dice investors.
Zynga (ZNGA) filed paperwork in Nevada this past week to onbtain a license to do real gaming in the United States of America. Who knows if this will work and the process could take 18 to 20 months.
Online gambling is a big leap of faith and shot in the dark. It smells like desperation from the company as the FarmVille money pool slowly dries up. Since its IPO last year Zynga has lost more than 73% of its market cap. I'm sure this latest venture into wanna-be gambling will work out (we are not serious).
Bottom line: If you plan to trade ZNGA you have to expect volatility and please don't risk your life savings on the stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Cash Is No Longer Trash? | ZeroHedge
- Things Worth Avoiding | iBankCoin.com
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Canada Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Abdul Zehaf Bibeau | ZeroHedge
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Oldest DNA ever found sheds light on humans' global... | Business Insider
- 'It's F----- Up': Sweden Is Having A Very Hard Time Finding That Suspicious... | Business Insider
- Apple Rips To A New All-Time High (AAPL) | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jennifer Lopez Bought A $22 Million Penthouse Next Door To... | Business Insider
- Daimler Just Made Almost $800 Million By Selling... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Leader Says That Poor People Would Ruin A Free... | Business Insider