Zynga: Lucky No. 7?
Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) pulls a Hail Mary pass and traders pushed up shares of its stock on Vegas like dreams. That's right, Zynga wants be a legal online website for gamling. Role the dice investors.
Zynga (ZNGA) filed paperwork in Nevada this past week to onbtain a license to do real gaming in the United States of America. Who knows if this will work and the process could take 18 to 20 months.
Online gambling is a big leap of faith and shot in the dark. It smells like desperation from the company as the FarmVille money pool slowly dries up. Since its IPO last year Zynga has lost more than 73% of its market cap. I'm sure this latest venture into wanna-be gambling will work out (we are not serious).
Bottom line: If you plan to trade ZNGA you have to expect volatility and please don't risk your life savings on the stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- US Probes Terrorist Concerns Over 'Missing' Malaysian Airlines Jet | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Forward Guidance In 4 Charts | ZeroHedge
- Seth Klarman On "Born Bulls", Bitcoin, & "The Truman Show" Market | ZeroHedge
- India Backs Russia's "Legitimate Interests" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: Weather Or Not? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN: Our Clients Are Starting To Wonder When The Party Is Going To End | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- This Student Is Building An Epic Replica Of Manhattan Inside Minecraft | Business Insider
- The Only Photo You Need From South By Southwest | Business Insider
- Shutterstock Shares Up as Getty Images Focuses on Digital | TheStreet.com
- Charts Like This Bring Back Bad Memories For Me | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TSLA SCTY SGMO CSX PF | TheStreet.com