Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- Everything You Need To Know About Blue Chip Earnings In One (Ugly) Table | ZeroHedge
- Futures Bounce On Stronger Europe Headline PMIs Despite Markit's Warning Of "Darker Picture" In "Anaemic" Internals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- Here's What It Means When Your Headache Is In A Specific Part Of Your Head... | Business Insider
- Putin: Europe Can't Stop Buying Russian Gas | Business Insider
- This Crazy Chart Perfectly Illustrates Why You Should Never Expect 'Average'... | Business Insider
- Struggling Emerge Energy Is Ready to Soar on Oil Price Recovery | TheStreet.com
- An Uber Campaign That Promised To Pair Customers With 'Hot... | Business Insider
- A Developer Says Apple Sent Him... | Business Insider