Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Valuation Estimate of SP500 2015 Returns: 2,246 Target | Financial Sense
- United States Of Newspeak – Obama Spins Executive Orders As "Presidential Memoranda" To Avoid Scrutiny | ZeroHedge
- Morning Look | iBankCoin.com
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Calculating The Breakeven Price For The Median Bakken Shale Well | ZeroHedge
- Greek Vote Bribery Scandal Brings Goldman's "Worst Case" Scenario Closer | ZeroHedge
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hackers May Have Planted Their 'Time Bomb' Inside Sony Months Ago... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Google's Android Had A Monster Year And It's Time To Stop... | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 16: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who... | Business Insider
- 18 Perfect Gifts For The World Traveler | Business Insider
- Here's The Full FBI Statement Calling Out... | Business Insider
- Venture Capital Investing Has Reached Early Dotcom Era... | Business Insider