Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Week's Key Economic And Financial Events | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gates Embraces "Tax The Robots" Socialist Idiocy: Four Questions For The World's Richest Man | ZeroHedge
- German Minister Calls For 'Plan B': "Greece Should Pledge Gold, Real Estate For New Loans" | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden | ZeroHedge
- About Those "Overly Optimistic" Trump GDP Forecasts, There's Just One Thing | ZeroHedge
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
- "Fake Data": Economists Concerned Trump Administration Will Adopt 'Alternative' Economic Facts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the future of financial advice | Business Insider
- What happens to your brain and body if you use Adderall... | Business Insider
- Marine Le Pen is taking her first meeting with a foreign head of... | Business Insider
- Astronauts finally have a way to poop inside their spacesuits — here... | Business Insider
- China will suspend all coal imports from North Korea after Pyongyang’s... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Watch a US-led airstrike knock an ISIS vehicle off the road near the... | Business Insider