Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Story Changes: Ebola Is Now "Aerostable" And Can Remain On Surfaces For 50 Days | ZeroHedge
- Restaurants Worth Another Look | iBankCoin.com
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- Waiting it Out | iBankCoin.com
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation And Deflation Are Now Globalized | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Find "In China, Nothing Is What It Appears To Be" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Plunge In Spending, Consumer Confidence Jumps To 7-Year High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK Government Plans To Pay Off $349 Million Of Debt That Stretches Back To The... | Business Insider
- Take A Peek Inside The 'Most Haunted House In The Midwest,' If You Dare | Business Insider
- Nintendo Wants To Get Into The Healthcare Business With A Bedside Sleep Monitor | Business Insider
- How To Make Your iPhone Spooky For Halloween (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Meet Our New West Coast Bureau Chief, Matt Rosoff | Business Insider
- Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi Gave The Perfect Advice For Getting Noticed At Work | Business Insider
- The Knicks Almost Blew Their Huge Win Over The Cavaliers With Back-To-Back... | Business Insider