Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- Treasury Yields Near 2014 Lows As S&P Hits Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Bonds "Extremely Overvalued" For Longest Period Ever | ZeroHedge
- America's Dumbest Move Yet: Seizing A Foreign Bank | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take A Visual Tour Of Apple's New 'Yosemite' Operating System For... | Business Insider
- Ford Earnings And Revenue Beat, Europe Sees First Profit In Three Years (F) | Business Insider
- Why More MBAs Are Becoming Entrepreneurs Straight Out Of Business... | Business Insider
- Caterpillar Beats Earnings Expectations, Announces A Big Buyback (CAT) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 9 Things We Just Learned About Vladimir Putin's Life | Business Insider
- Judge 'Gives Girls Gone Wild' Founder $5,000 Daily Fine... | Business Insider