Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flashing Red Warning: Q1 Earnings Growth Plunges To Lowest Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- To Be Clear, The Fed Dropping Guidance Was A Big Deal | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Tumbles Most In 4 Months On China Demand Slowdown Fears | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings in Focus | Financial Sense
- Nasdaq Re-Loses 4,000 | ZeroHedge
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- Empire Manufacturing Misses By Most In 15 Months, Drops To 2014 Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Americans Have Lowest Chance Of Getting... | Business Insider
- MIT Scientists Have Built A Voice-Controlled Robotic Wheelchair That Could Revolutionize Elder... | Business Insider
- The Official Trailer For 'Gone Girl' Is Finally Here, And It Looks As Chilling As The Book... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Know If You Will Be Able To See Tonight's Eclipse | Business Insider
- The 22 Richest Neighborhoods In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- The Internet Has Already Donated $68,000 To Make These Robotic Lego-Like Toys A Reality | Business Insider
- President Obama Had To Fix A Typo That Could Have Kept A Man In Jail... | Business Insider