Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Is The ETF Liquidation That Sent Shockwaves Through The Crude Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- Moments After Oil Crashes To 12 Year Lows, "OPEC Headline" Sends It Surging Again | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- EU Ready To Restrict Passport-Free Travel, Austria To Close Border | ZeroHedge
- "Bloodbath" In Black Gold - Buffett's Phillips 66 Dumps Oil In Cushing, Crashes Crude Spreads To 5 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Makes "Final" Decision To Send Troops To Syria As US, Russia Spar Over Aleppo Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Initial Claims Drop But Goldman Warns "Recent Jobless Increase Is More Than Just Noise" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another Russian tycoon just invested millions in Uber | Business Insider
- Neither party stands a chance at changing Obama's $4 billion budget | Business Insider
- Tennis player hits insane behind-the-back volley that's already being called the 'Shot of the Year... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM, TLT, GRPN, USO, OIL, JPM, GREK... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- South Korea cuts off power and water into the... | Business Insider
- The CEO of $2.8 billion Slack says it has one big... | Business Insider