Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget OPEC The Oil Market Is Rebalancing (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Adoption Of The Euro Has Been 'Unequivocally Bad' For Southern European Economies | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Confirms Weakest Economic Trend Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Plunges After Missing Earnings, Guides Below Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
- Indiana Voter Database "Riddled With Errors" Including 1,000s Of Dead Voters And Duplicate Registrations | ZeroHedge
- As China Liquidates US Treasuries, It is "Gobbling" Up Japanese Government Bonds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An analyst thinks China's enormous debt isn... | Business Insider
- The world’s longest trail will be completed next year with nearly 15,000 miles of paths —... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton mocks Donald Trump for 'lurking' over her during... | Business Insider
- Microsoft is taking on Apple with this beautiful iMac lookalike — the Surface Studio... | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to use Microsoft's new Paint 3D | Business Insider
- China's industrial sector continues to turn a profit | Business Insider
- 31 photos that show the destruction of Hurricane Sandy 4 years ago | Business Insider