Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The Fed At Risk Of Choking The Market? | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Is Missing The Most Troubling Part About Hillary's Email Audit! | ZeroHedge
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Eric Hadik: 'Seismic Shift' Coming for US Dollar, Gold Market | Financial Sense
- Germany's New "Integration Law" | ZeroHedge
- Buy the VIX and Sell Equities into June Rate Hikes (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 questions to ask yourself before you start dating a coworker | Business Insider
- The New Front In... | Business Insider
- This affordable palm-sized drone makes flying easy for every experience level | Business Insider
- How non-Facebook users can stop Facebook from tracking them around the web (FB... | Business Insider
- Vincenzo Nibali just won an epic Giro d'Italia — here are our favorite photos from the world'... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- EX-FBI HOSTAGE NEGOTIATOR: Here's the best way to spot a liar | Business Insider