Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sep 2 - Dow Sinks Over 400 Points as Weak China Data Batter U.S. Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- Exposed: The New American Way Of Life | ZeroHedge
- Is China Dumping US Treasuries? | Financial Sense
- “Fear Trade” Alert—Again | Financial Sense
- It Gets Even Uglier In Canada | ZeroHedge
- This Is Oil's Biggest 3-Day Rally In 25 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everyone just piled into stocks at their fastest pace in... | Business Insider
- 500,000 fewer people watched the Miley Cyrus-hosted VMAs this year | Business Insider
- Republicans rage at Obama for Mount McKinley name change: Will Washington Monument be... | Business Insider
- Partial list of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- President Obama is set to run wild with Bear... | Business Insider
- Another waterway near 2016 Rio Olympic Village is suddenly full of dead fish | Business Insider
- Protests spotlight Lebanon dysfunction, but reforms... | Business Insider