Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Late Day Recoveries Aren’t Helpful | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Is "Pressing" Obama For $3 Billion In Financial Aid | ZeroHedge
- WHeN PLuNDeR BeCoMeS A WaY OF LiFe... | ZeroHedge
- Alexis Tsipras' Open Letter To Germany: What You Were Never Told About Greece | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Largest Insurance Company Explains Why The ECB's QE Has Already Failed Using "Widget Makers" | ZeroHedge
- "Patient" Fed's Other Problem: A Third Of Traders Today Have Never Witnessed A Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Villarreal to face Barca in Cup semis | Business Insider
- Giphy, A 2-Year-Old Search... | Business Insider
- China's Strict New Security Laws Are Bad News For Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift Just Trademarked A Bunch Of Phrases... | Business Insider
- This Website Will Turn Your Tweets Into Poetry | Business Insider
- The 3D-Printer Industry Is Taking Shape, With Big... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek