Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Pentagon Warns Increase In Terrorism Due To Global Warming | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima Radiation To Reach West Coast Next Month | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Peter Schiff: Weather Or Not? | ZeroHedge
- India Backs Russia's "Legitimate Interests" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'Internet Of Things' Will Be Bigger Than The Smartphone, Tablet... | Business Insider
- Lake Erie Is Turning To Slime [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Man Jumps Onto The Back Of Moving Truck, Climbs Into the Front To End A Police... | Business Insider
- Four Arrested Trying To Smuggle Guns Into Mexico | Business Insider
- REPORT: Mt. Gox Faced 150,000 Attacks Per Second | Business Insider
- The Only Photo You Need From South By Southwest | Business Insider
- String Theory Genius Explains The Coming Breakthroughs That Will Change... | Business Insider