Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble | Financial Sense
- Futures Pushed Higher Again On Yen Poundage While Taper Fears Reverberate | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | Financial Sense
- New York City Has The Most Homeless Children Since The Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- You Can Title This Post Any Way You Like | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed Balance Sheet: What Is Uncle Sam’s Largest Asset? | Financial Sense
- The Next Bull Market is in This Box | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin... | StreetInsider.com
- In-Flight Calls May Be Legalized By The FCC — And Then Banned By The DOT | Business Insider
- JPMorgan Expected To Shell Out $2 Billion And Face Criminal... | Business Insider
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- Twitter Reveals The Most Retweeted Message Of 2013 | Business Insider
- These 9 Mobile Game Companies Got Over $100 Million In Sales In 2013 | Business Insider
- George W. Bush Sent The Alabama Kicker This Great Letter Of Support After The Auburn Game | Business Insider