Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Slide As Ukraine Fighting "Re-Escalates" Again | ZeroHedge
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Ferguson Is The Flash-Point In The Cycle Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 28 | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Echo-Bubble Is Popping | ZeroHedge
- As If Millions Of European Voices Suddenly Cried Out In Terror: US Threatens More Russian Sanctions | ZeroHedge
- Fed Unveils Only 11 Days Of POMO In September For A Mere $15 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The White House Just Took A Shot At Bill Kristol's Strategy Of... | Business Insider
- Here Is How Much More College Football Coaches Are Paid Compared To Other Sports | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- DAVID TICE: Stocks Will Fall 30%-60% (SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, DIA) | Business Insider
- Defiant Gaza militants vow to rearm amid shaky truce | Business Insider
- There's A Bunch Of Bad News Going On | Business Insider