Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In April | ZeroHedge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Stock Analysis 5-2-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Visa Unveils Plan To Burden Millennials With Billions In Debt | ZeroHedge
- Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year | Financial Sense
- Is Craig Wright The Creator Of Bitcoin? Frisby and Matonis On ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ | ZeroHedge
- There's Only One 'Honest' Position On Obama-Trade - Kill It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An artist created a wall-sized sculpture that never stops stop... | Business Insider
- Google acquired a Toronto startup that could help spread Google Apps to more... | Business Insider
- Over 30,000 people rode their bikes through New York City in world's largest charitable bike... | Business Insider
- Michael Dell just took a veiled shot at Meg Whitman (HPE) | Business Insider
- Quaker Oats is being sued because it has trace amounts of a pesticide | Business Insider
- One chart shows where all of the world's fake goods come from | Business Insider
- A baby was pulled out of a Kenyan building 3 days after its collapse | Business Insider