Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
- Trump Issues An Ultimatum To House Republicans: Vote On Friday Or Obamacare Stays | ZeroHedge
- Revised GOP Health Plan Gets Terrible CBO Score: All The Negatives, Almost No Positives | ZeroHedge
- Will Sean Spicer Announce A Delay On The Vote During Today's Presser? - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- "Stinging Defeat For Trump": House Delays Health Care Vote On Doubts It Can Pass | ZeroHedge
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How the next 'Star Wars' movie 'The Last Jedi' will deal... | Business Insider
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to NYC schools: 'We're not allowing... | Business Insider
- 13 pieces of money advice you can't afford to ignore | Business Insider
- Apple just bought the app it once crowned 'most innovative' and made it free for everyone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Microsoft's LinkedIn wants you to sound like a genius when you walk into your... | Business Insider
- The best restaurants in the Hudson Valley, New Yorkers' new favorite getaway spot | Business Insider
- This strange-looking device sticks to your neck to help you de-stress and sleep better | Business Insider