Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jackson Hole Conference Schedule And List Of Attendees Released | ZeroHedge
- The Disgusting Silence Fueling Crony Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Risks Of Loose Money - Exposing The Link Between Monetary Policy And Social Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Did Turkish President Erdogan Just Use A False Flag To Justify Invading Syria? | ZeroHedge
- "The Great Unraveling" - Hilsenrath Slams The Fed: "Years Of Fed Missteps" Foster US Populism, Disillusion | ZeroHedge
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia investigates blockchain as a platform | Business Insider
- The remaining schedules from Hillary Clinton's time at... | Business Insider
- This CEO says he was shut out by tons of investors in... | Business Insider
- Uber is providing drivers a chance to save for retirement | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders has big plans to keep his 'revolution... | Business Insider
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider
- Flywire expands its healthcare payments offering | Business Insider