Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tillerson, Mattis, Coats Call North Korea "Urgent National Security Threat", Prepared To Act | ZeroHedge
- A Rising (Central Bank) Tide Turns Everyone Into A Genius | ZeroHedge
- It's Different This Time... | ZeroHedge
- San Francisco Judge Blocks Trump's Sanctuary City Order | ZeroHedge
- JPM Cuts Q1 GDP Forecast To Just 0.3% | ZeroHedge
- Russian Senator Warns UK "Risks Being Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth" | ZeroHedge
- United Passenger Who Was Dragged Off Plane Settles With Airline | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Forget self-driving tech — Apple CarPlay is already disrupting the auto industry (AAPL, GM) | Business Insider
- The Trump administration officially opened its office to... | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- More than 800 startups urged Trump's FCC boss not to undo Obama's... | Business Insider
- US moves THAAD anti-missile defense system to South Korean site as North Korea boasts firepower | Business Insider
- Facebook and Google completely dominate the... | Business Insider
- There are groups of people who have no words for numbers — and it tells us... | Business Insider