Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- Were European Bonds Mispriced in 2012 or are they Now? | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Drone Flew Above Apple's New Spaceship Headquarters To Capture Some Amazing Views (... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Scotland hosts World Haggis Eating championship | Business Insider
- Ryder Cup wildcard challenge for McGinley and Watson | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Some People Don't Get Bitten By Mosquitoes — Why That's True Will Surprise... | Business Insider
- Should You Worry About That Mole? Here's How To Tell | Business Insider