Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Housing Recovery Continues, Though Headwinds Remain | Financial Sense
- Wishful Optimism: The Triumph Of Lies Over Truth | ZeroHedge
- There Is Now A Marketplace For White People To Make Reparations Payments | ZeroHedge
- Insanity In Japan | ZeroHedge
- Hungary's PM Orban: Trump "Better Option For Europe" | ZeroHedge
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- The Full List Of Hillary's Planned Tax Hikes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More people are flying than ever before and it's changing how... | Business Insider
- Former NFL great Warren Sapp was bitten in the arm by a shark while trying to catch... | Business Insider
- Microsoft is laying off another 2,850 people in the next 12 months (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Here's the only way you should order your meat, according to a steak master... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- New study shows smart lighting drastically cuts energy... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton heckled, jeered by small group of protesters during DNC speech | Business Insider