Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Total Initated 'Buy' Following ~6% Return In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- How Trump Made Domestic Cyclical Stocks Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Tomorrow's Vote In Italy Will Be A "Wide-Ranging F**k Off", And It's Just The Start... | ZeroHedge
- As Rome Burns... Investors Dump Gold, Send US Equity Markets To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- EU Demands Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft Cede to Their Anti-Hate Speech Laws | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: 7 beloved shows Netflix has brought back from the dead, from best to worst | Business Insider
- Al Gore told us why he really should get credit for the internet | Business Insider
- You'll have to wait until at least 2018 for the next season of 'Westworld' | Business Insider
- There's about to be a shift in who dominates the US... | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led coalition airstrike knock out an ISIS headquarters near the... | Business Insider
- Megyn Kelly doesn't like 'public shaming' in TV... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' actress says she really did 'smack the s---' out... | Business Insider