Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UMBReLLa ReVoLuTioN... | ZeroHedge
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54% | ZeroHedge
- New Global Crisis Imminent Due To “Poisonous Combination Of Record Debt And Slowing Growth", CEPR Report Warns | ZeroHedge
- Study Finds Treated Fracking Wastewater Still Too Toxic | ZeroHedge
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- Market Becoming Increasingly Selective; Focus on Strongest Areas | Financial Sense
- US Stocks Slide, Ruble Plunges As Russia Prepares Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Is Opening A Store A Few Blocks From... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong Markets Just Opened, And Stocks Are Sliding | Business Insider
- One Chart Shows How Solar Could Dominate Electricity In 30 Years | Business Insider
- How This Family Got Into $109,000 Of Credit Card Debt While Earning 6 Figures —... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- The EU Says Apple May Have Avoided Billions In Taxes Over 10 Years | Business Insider
- Pinterest Is About To Start Acting A Lot More Like Facebook (FB) | Business Insider