Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Latest Central Bank Sticksave Halts Futures Slide, Sends E-Mini Soaring After ECB Said "Looking To Buy Bonds" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- "We Are From The Government And We Are Here To Get Rid Of Ebola" | ZeroHedge
- VIX Has Never Done This Before... Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Hedge Fund Industry's 25 Favorite ETFs | ZeroHedge
- Do You Believe In Chinese Miracles? GDP, Industrial Production Beat; Retail Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- A Check-Back Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- KRUGMAN: Amazon Is Abusing Its Power And Hurting America | Business Insider
- Germany's Tax Income Is Still Rising Despite Cooling... | Business Insider
- Marc Andreessen Slams Paul Krugman's Attack On Amazon | Business Insider
- High-stakes Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks begin in Brussels... | Business Insider
- After A Month Of Silence, We Finally Know What Happened To Emory's 3rd Ebola... | Business Insider
- Derrick Rose Made The Entire Cavs Defense Look Silly | Business Insider
- Why Young College-Educated People Are Flocking To Houston | Business Insider