Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Trump Should Do In The Second Debate | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche CEO Goes Full 'Dick Fuld': Bailout "Out Of The Question" Sees "Few Risks... Comfortable Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Testimony Live Feed: Five Key Things To Look For | ZeroHedge
- General Market Commentary 9-27-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
- Low Oil Prices Are Not The Reason Oil Companies Are Going Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Bubbles In Plain Sight | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We talked to the scientist at the center of a brutal firestorm in the field of... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Here's why this image disgusts some people | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 8 things successful people do that lazy people don't | Business Insider
- Explosion in New York City home kills highest ranking firefighter... | Business Insider