Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan - Green Light to Crush Yen | Financial Sense
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
- What Inflation Means to You: Inside the Consumer Price Index | Financial Sense
- Fly Buy: $FRO | iBankCoin.com
- In Diplomatic Escalation, Russia Publicly Exposes The CIA Station Chief In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Journey: Europe, the Glorious and the Banal | Financial Sense
- Putin’s Power Play - How It Will Change the Uranium Sector | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Are 4 Behavioral Styles That Determine Productivity At... | Business Insider
- People Who Went To Early 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Screenings... | Business Insider
- Why The US Open Finals Moving To ESPN Is A Huge Win For... | Business Insider
- Uzbek Man In Idaho Arrested On Federal Terrorism Charges | Business Insider
- Stocks Rise on Confidence in U.S. Economy | TheStreet.com
- Do You Know Where This Dusty Country Road Is? | Business Insider
- Incredibly Bullish Trends Have Turned The Stock Market Into A Gambler's Paradise | Business Insider