Zillow Bounces Back
Zillow shares fell off a cliff earlier this month (losing 25% of its value overnight) and the pain finally ended around Nov 16th. Mastery talked up Zillow on Nov 8th in Zillow (Z) is down but not out.
Sure enough, the bottom feeders have noticed and Zillow has bounced back from nearly $23 a share. Today Zillow is up 3.8% to $26.31 despite catching a downgrade from theStreet.com yesterday.
Since Zillow's big decline the company made plans to pick up HotPads.com a rental and real estate search site. The CEO went on CNBC to challenge the haters and explain why they lowered Q4 expectations. Review that interview if you are thinking about going long Zillow. It becomes credible that Zillow has the potential to rake in the revenue in the next few years as more money will be spent on mobile advertising via Zillow.com
Zillow is the largest and most popular real estate site on the internets. Zillow is taking a small piece of the advertising spent on real estate today at $10 billion.
MASTERY Bottom line:
It appears the bottom has set in for Zillow. If the uptrend continues its a clear sign the stock is on the mend.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Spent Nearly $100 Billion On Foreigners To Fight Terrorists | ZeroHedge
- KGB-Connected Russian "Gangs" Tried To Sell Nuclear Bombs To ISIS In Moldovan Nightclub, AP Imagines | ZeroHedge
- Lawmaker Calls For Study On Links Between Pharmaceuticals And Mass Killers | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Minutes Confirm Economy Not Ready For Rate-Hike This Year, Worried About Inflation, "Global Risk" | ZeroHedge
- A Worrying Set of Signals | Financial Sense
- This Is How The IMF "Predicted" China's Slowdown | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Slammed Off Technical Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syrian rebels face a new reality amid Russian air... | Business Insider
- Microsoft has almost twice as many data experts as Facebook | Business Insider
- Samsung flags nearly 80% jump in Q3 operating profit | Business Insider
- Thousands of drug inmates approved for early prison... | Business Insider
- Round 2: Downstream South Carolina towns brace for... | Business Insider
- Platini calls reports of a 90-day suspension 'insidious... | Business Insider
- Ten years of searching for Pakistan's earthquake... | Business Insider