Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama-Style Immigration Reform May Be Dead As DoJ Won't Seek High Court's Help | ZeroHedge
- The People Have Spoken; Exodus Wins Again | iBankCoin.com
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Paul Singer Reveals The "Bigger Short" | ZeroHedge
- Greece Feigned Deal Progress, Launched Rumors To Avert Bank Run | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- The Real Story Behind Deutsche Bank's Latest Book Cooking Settlement | ZeroHedge
- S&P Ramp Stalls At 50% Retracement (For Now) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Live from Google's biggest event of the year | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, TWTR, MSFT,... | Business Insider
- The 13 best Google Doodles (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's the case for a re-vote on the 2022 Qatar... | Business Insider
- U-20 World Cup to open under FIFA graft cloud | Business Insider
- Fast food chains are using apps to speed customers... | Business Insider
- Brexit beckons as 97% of Britons... | Business Insider