Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Worse Than Lehman" - European Bank Bloodbath Sparks Dollar Funding Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Google Searches For "Buy Gold" Soar 500% After Brexit | ZeroHedge
- How Germany Could Upset Europe Before UK Referendum | Financial Sense
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Brexit: Brits Lead Anti-Establishment Rebellion in European Departure | ZeroHedge
- Fed Credibility Collapses - Rate-Cut Now More Likely For Next Year | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Fed Funds Rate Says Sell US Equities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 tech gadgets that pay for themselves over time | Business Insider
- This is not the end of the world for the UK | Business Insider
- New data provides the most extensive look so far at the scope of... | Business Insider
- Europe-based advertising... | Business Insider
- Here are 7 products from ‘Shark Tank’ that are actually worth buying | Business Insider
- US stock futures are getting slammed after Brexit vote stuns markets (SPX, SPY) | Business Insider
- WPP boss Sir Martin Sorrell on the... | Business Insider