Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank | Financial Sense
- US Home Price Growth Slowest In A Year | ZeroHedge
- FBI Crime Report Reveals Massive Surge In Murder Rates In Several Large U.S. Cities | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo Or The Fed: Who's The Bigger Fraud? | ZeroHedge
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- Germany "Other" Bank: Commerzbank To Fire 9,000, 18% Of Its Entire Workforce | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adele's album '25' was just certified diamond for selling more... | Business Insider
- Roller coaster riding might help people pass kidney stones | Business Insider
- Roku revamps its device line | Business Insider
- This app prints every photo you take on the iPhone | Business Insider
- John Carpenter slams Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' remake | Business Insider
- Science-backed judgements people make based on the shape of your face... | Business Insider
- For... | Business Insider