Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- South Korea Says North Korea Conducted Unsuccessful Missile Launches, US Officials Aware | ZeroHedge
- Hawkier Fed, Drowning Oil, and Insiders Jumping Ship | Financial Sense
- BUSTED! Twitter Caught Manipulating Tweets Of Former BlackRock Fund Manager Critical Of CIA and NSA | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Lowers Expectations" Ahead Of Critical Healthcare Vote | ZeroHedge
- Dow Slides: Gasparino Says "No Deal" After Freedom Caucus Leaves White House | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Exposes "The Conspiracy Against President Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Emails show Trump team asked the Pentagon about military vehicles for inauguration,... | Business Insider
- Inside Amazon's new Chicago store, which only sells books that got at least 4... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the world | Business Insider
- Amazon has a new weapon in its war on brick-and-... | Business Insider
- Tesla's business just got much more complicated (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Commercials during NFL games are on the rise and now Roger Goodell wants to change how they are... | Business Insider
- Snap is soaring higher | Business Insider