Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 28 | ZeroHedge
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When A Company, Or An Economy, Can’t Squeeze Any More Juice Out Of The Lemon | ZeroHedge
- Dis-Integrating America | ZeroHedge
- EP: 128 Josh Foer: Mastering Memory | Altucher Confidential
- Market Recap Aug 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bomb blast kills 6 Iraqi policemen, injures 10 | Business Insider
- REPORT: The FBI put its 'A-team' on the 'extremely serious'... | Business Insider
- A look inside... | Business Insider
- Twitter is close to hiring a chief marketing officer and... | Business Insider
- I saw the new documentary about Steve Jobs and learned a lot about why we... | Business Insider
- 3 Al-Jazeera English reporters await Egyptian court ruling... | Business Insider
- 38 girls, young women killed in Swaziland crash, says group... | Business Insider