Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
- Earnings Season in the Rearview Mirror | Financial Sense
- Silver Spikes Most In A Month As Gold Tops $1350 | ZeroHedge
- Very Depressing and also Very Stupid | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed Has Failed (And Will Continue to Fail), Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- On the 3rd Anniversary of Fukushima, a Look Back at the Cover Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 Hottest Pre-IPO Enterprise Startups | Business Insider
- The 5 Most Interesting Things We Learned About The Actor Who Plays The... | Business Insider
- Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea Is On The Rise In The US | Business Insider
- This Is The One Metric Where Amazon Is Vastly Superior To Apple And Samsung | Business Insider
- Assad's Sinister Plan For Retaking Syria's Largest City | Business Insider
- 'Gotham' TV Series Details And Logo Revealed | Business Insider
- MAP: Why Europe Is Dismayed By Russia's Invasion Of Crimea... | Business Insider