Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Rand-ian Writing On The Wall | ZeroHedge
- Global Business Confidence Collapses To Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
- Hacked US Documents Said To Reveal Extent Of Undisclosed US "Lethal Aid" For Ukraine Army | ZeroHedge
- And The Award For "Americans' Favorite Government Agency" Goes To... | ZeroHedge
- Something Appears To Be Going On With Gold | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Kerry Confusion Edition | ZeroHedge
- JuSTiCe AMeRiCaN STYLe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASSIM TALEB: Consider The Thanksgiving Turkey... | Business Insider
- Here's Why People Don't Believe In Climate Change | Business Insider
- ROBERT SHILLER: 'I'm Still In The Market' (DIA, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider
- Coal mine fire kills 24 in China: Xinhua | Business Insider
- You Can't Buy These 15 Awesome Cars In America | Business Insider
- The Mistral Warship Fiasco Reflects France... | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of The Women Who Were Meant To Be The First Astronauts | Business Insider