Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Six Current Economic Myths And Realities | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Message To Republicans: "Stop Just Hatin’ All The Time" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Tapers Another $10 Billion, Raises Inflation Concerns, Plosser Dissents - Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Is Sowing The Seeds Of The Next Euro-Zone Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Allocation is Nearly Complete | iBankCoin.com
- NY Regulator Demands Government Monitors "Inside" Barclays And Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Deadbeat Nation: A Shocking 77 Million Americans Face Debt Collectors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank Expects Today's GDP Report To Blow Away Expectations | Business Insider
- Here's The Astonishing Hovercraft... | Business Insider
- 24 Books That Forecasted The Future | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer: El Pollo Loco Shares Still Have Room to Move Higher | TheStreet.com
- Britain Is Finally Set To Unleash Driverless Cars On Its Public Roads | Business Insider
- Instagram Launches Its One-Tap Photo App Bolt To Rival TapTalk And Mirage | Business Insider
- Argentina Finally Makes An Offer Worth Listening To | Business Insider