Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yet More Rigging By Big Banks – This Time It’s Interest Rate Swaps | ZeroHedge
- After Arresting Hundreds Of Stock Traders, China Cracks Down On "Malicious" Metals Sellers Next | ZeroHedge
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
- Winning, but Losing, at the Penny-Pitch: A Look at the Coming Collapse of the European Union | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President | ZeroHedge
- Taxation As A Severe Insult | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what happens in your body when you get 'hangry' | Business Insider
- Oil countries only slowly warming to climate challenge | Business Insider
- Stafford throws 5 TDs to lift Lions to 45-14 win over... | Business Insider
- Car sales rev up on US holiday weekend | Business Insider
- Burkina Faso: 'Large-scale attack' thwarted ahead... | Business Insider
- Drone footage will make you want to book a trip to the Scottish... | Business Insider
- The 100 most popular songs on Pandora in 2015 | Business Insider