Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Even WSJ Admits OPEC Production Cut Story "May Be Bogus" | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry Makes Last Ditch Effort To Avert World War III As Saudis, Turks Prepare For Syria Invasion | ZeroHedge
- The Great Reset | ZeroHedge
- "Negative Rates Are Dangerous" OECD Chair Warns "Our Entire System Is Unstable" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Plunges Back Below $28 After Yellen Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Pumps'n'Dumps Back To $26 Handle After Saudi Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are paying over $1,000 for photographers to hide in the bushes while... | Business Insider
- OK Go shot their new music video in zero-gravity at a space training... | Business Insider
- This is the Iranian drone that flew over an American aircraft carrier | Business Insider
- The CEO of Myspace tells us why he just sold the company to... | Business Insider
- A lot of rich people would probably get richer if we actually... | Business Insider
- The US intelligence chief just acknowledged a major failure of the Syria... | Business Insider
- The former head of the nation's largest sheriff... | Business Insider