Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Set For Bigger Drop As Historic Gasoline Glut Forces Early Switch To Winter Blends | ZeroHedge
- First Italy, Now Portuguese Banks "Unexpectedly" Need A Taxpayer Bailout | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Rebound To Highest Since 2008 As Median Home Price Rises Back Over $300,000 | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- With G20 Over, FX Market Chaos Resumes: Yen Surge, Yuan Purge | ZeroHedge
- 2 Islamic State Hostage Takers Killed After Slitting Priest's Throat In Assault On French Church | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what happens to your body when you stop eating carbs | Business Insider
- The editor in chief of a magazine that reaches millions worldwide shares her best... | Business Insider
- Tim Duncan made $240 million in his career and he still shops at Old Navy | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS REPORT: Why the CPG category is poised to become... | Business Insider
- Watch a cat get a CAT scan at a super-advanced animal... | Business Insider
- All the 'Game of Thrones' fans who nailed their cosplay at Comic-Con | Business Insider