Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 8 Charts That Prove The US Is Already In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- 2000x Normal Radiation Found In Tokyo Playground, Officials Deny Any Link To Fukushima | ZeroHedge
- Hundreds Dead After Devastating Nepal Earthquake Topples Structures, Starts Avalanches | ZeroHedge
- TaRGeT LiBeRTY... | ZeroHedge
- Inside The Fed's Cold War Doomsday Bunker | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Mixed Warning Signals, Grid Defection, and the Repricing of US Debt | Financial Sense
- Of Bonds & Bankers: Impossible Things Are Commonplace | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about Issac Asimov's Foundation, a book... | Business Insider
- There’s a ‘Star Wars’ Easter egg in a lot of Marvel movies | Business Insider
- Chris Christie is ramping up his campaign, but this chart shows why he... | Business Insider
- Choppers rescue Everest avalanche victims: AFP | Business Insider
- How my traumatic brain injury changed my life forever — in some ways for the... | Business Insider
- This probably kills all hope of being able to upgrade your Apple Watch when the next... | Business Insider
- Meet the eccentric president of Liberland, the... | Business Insider