Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Missing "Oh Shit" Link Revealed: Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Affairs: Fight Populism With Even Bigger Government | ZeroHedge
- About That "Pillar" Of American Democracy... | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
- The Market Is Really Nervous Right Now (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "We Should See Massive Fed Intervention" - What Tudor Jones Said 29 Years Ago After Black Monday Crash | ZeroHedge
- DNC Chair Donna Brazile Pummeled Over Leaked Debate Question, Plays "Persecuted Christian Woman" Card | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 'app store for genetics' just landed another major... | Business Insider
- I just visited New York City after moving to San Francisco — here are the 5 things... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- This is Nintendo's new video game console | Business Insider
- This essay from last month about someone 'learning how to take down the... | Business Insider
- 3 easy ways to get promoted quickly | Business Insider
- Henrik Fisker just released a teaser image of his Tesla rival | Business Insider