Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canada's Housing Bubble Explodes As Its Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashes Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Military Spending In Perspective - Russia 'Wins' | ZeroHedge
- Will Trump Spark An Offshore Drilling Boom? | ZeroHedge
- America's Opioid Death Crisis May Be A Lot Worse Than We Thought | ZeroHedge
- San Francisco Judge Blocks Trump's Sanctuary City Order | ZeroHedge
- Active Management Now More Important than Ever | Financial Sense
- It's Different This Time... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Margaret Atwood has a small but violent cameo in 'The Handmaid's... | Business Insider
- Jets bomb two hospitals in Syria's Idlib province | Business Insider
- Here's how Trump's tax plan could affect Bank of America and other... | Business Insider
- Trump's top alternative media backers defend their controversial actions by... | Business Insider
- Twitter is regaining some of its popularity, but it’s not in the clear (TWTR... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- China just unveiled its first homemade... | Business Insider