Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Buyers Remorse? Trump Supporter Was Foreclosed On By Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Supporters Get Welcome News As Study Confirms White Population Dying Off Fast In Key Swing States | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- 70% Of Immigrants Admitted Under Obama's "Minor Refugee" Program Are Actually Adults | ZeroHedge
- Technology, Not Trade or Regulations, Killed Manufacturing in America | Financial Sense
- Stagnation and the OECD's Solution | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fox Business Network scores highest-rated month in network history | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring an entertainment intern | Business Insider
- The dark side of the stronger dollar | Business Insider
- I made two important changes in my most recent move — and it made the process so much easier... | Business Insider
- Trump made the mistake of using Scotch tape to hold his tie together — here's... | Business Insider
- 14 things you should never say to a new coworker | Business Insider
- Mark Wahlberg: Why celebrities should never talk politics | Business Insider