Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reality Behind The Numbers In China's Boom-Bust Economy | ZeroHedge
- VIX "Fat Finger" Flash Crash Runs S&P Green Stops | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Bends,but Will They Break? | ZeroHedge
- Yen-Driven Buying-Panic Lifts Stocks Green Amid "The Most Aggresssive Buying I Have Ever Seen" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 2 | ZeroHedge
- "Everyone Is Doing It": How Carmakers Manipulate Emissions Test Results | ZeroHedge
- Does Today's Big Employment Miss Signal Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Imperfect All Blacks not worried yet at World Cup | Business Insider
- Column: Cubs finally have a team that can end the curse | Business Insider
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police... | Business Insider
- Joaquin lashes Bahamas; Powerful hurricane could... | Business Insider
- Private equity has generated dozens of billionaires — but these firms... | Business Insider
- Obama challenges Clinton, other 2016 candidates on Syria | Business Insider
- Couple charged after husband's sexual relationship... | Business Insider