Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- "A Man Of Many Perversions" – Federal Cybersecurity Head Convicted Of Child Porn Charges | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Preemptive Move on Rates Still Unlikely | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Protesters Blocked People From Entering Apple's Flagship... | Business Insider
- Djokovic breezes into US Open third round | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Rex Energy's High Growth, Faltering Stock Price Deserve a Look | TheStreet.com
- Second seed Halep crashes out of US Open | Business Insider
- Nintendo Announces Redesigned 3DS Consoles | Business Insider