Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Government Study Admits Fed Policies Have Deepened Downturn For Many | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- "Hawkish" Yellen Speech Sparks Buying Spree In Everything (Except Dollars) | ZeroHedge
- Bolivian Minister Kidnapped, "Savagely Beaten To Death" By Striking Mineworkers | ZeroHedge
- 'Last Economist Standing' John Taylor Urges "Less Weird Policy" At Jackson Hole | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- How Storage Could Transform the US Power Grid | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A psychologist analyzed our personalities by looking at photos of our desks — here... | Business Insider
- 'She should be ashamed!': Trump rants in tweetstorm... | Business Insider
- Terminal cancer patients in China are making drugs on... | Business Insider
- Uber is testing a subscription service | Business Insider
- How I put myself in the running for my dream job before even submitting my... | Business Insider
- JAMES CARVILLE: This is what scares me the most about a Trump... | Business Insider
- What it's really like to work at Google, the best company to work for in the US... | Business Insider