Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When A Soaring Dollar "Reflects Loss Of Investor Confidence And Is Potentially Devastating" | ZeroHedge
- The New "Shadow Of The Crisis Has Passed" Normal (In 1 Fact-Ridden Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Stab, er... I Mean... Beggar Thy Neighbor - It's ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! Pt 2 | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Yuan Strengthens As Industrial Profits Plunge By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Fed Nominee, Who Was Busted And Quit For "Impropriety", Reports Up To $40 Million In Assets | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- The Joyflation Of The Superbowl | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia Iron Ore Has Crashed | Business Insider
- Drogba wants to remain with Chelsea 'family' | Business Insider
- Obama wraps up India visit with town hall meeting | Business Insider
- The US Economy Continues To Look Stronger And Stronger | Business Insider
- This Boeing 747 Has Been Transformed Into An Awesome Hotel | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Crude Oil Is Getting Smoked Again (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Stoke avoid joining FA Cup casualty list | Business Insider