Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- 3 Things - High Yield Warning, Yellen's Employment & Economy | ZeroHedge
- SYMPaTHY FoR THe GReeKS... | ZeroHedge
- Five Countries Most Affected by the Oil Price Crash | Financial Sense
- 2 Years Of Abenomics Later: Joblessness Jumps As Retail & Household Spending Slump | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Show Jim Bullard This Chart! | ZeroHedge
- ECB Warns UK: Excluding Russia From SWIFT "Could Undermine Confidence In The Whole System" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 of Banksy's most brilliant works | Business Insider
- Australia, Thales deal on 'world first' air... | Business Insider
- 220 Assyrian Christians abducted by IS in Syria: monitor | Business Insider
- 15 successful entrepreneurs share the most important lesson they learned in... | Business Insider
- Argentina creates new spy agency after death of... | Business Insider
- 10 of the best Android phone cases you can buy | Business Insider
- German MPs set to unblock Greek aid in parliament vote | Business Insider