Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Michael Lewis: "8 Things I Wish For Wall Street" | ZeroHedge
- Russian Currency Crisis and Defaults Could Create Contagion in West | ZeroHedge
- Where Are We Now? And What Does It Mean For The Fed | ZeroHedge
- When Central-Planning Fails: "Stimulative" Chinese Rate Cuts Spark Surge In Borrowing Costs | ZeroHedge
- Turmoil Spreads: Ruble Replunges, Crude Craters, Yen Surges, Emerging Markets Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Yes, It's Possible For A Gold-Backed Renminbi To Dethrone The US Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Wants To Launch A ‘Buy’ Button To Hurt Amazon (... | Business Insider
- 15 Overlay Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 14 Tech Trends That Will Make Someone Billions Of Dollars Next Year | Business Insider
- BRENT BELOW $60 AS OIL TUMBLES AGAIN | Business Insider
- Obama signs huge spending bill | Business Insider
- It's Hard To Believe This Sharp, 5-Point Business Memo Was Written By... | Business Insider