Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Summer Morning Snapshot | iBankCoin.com
- Mike Bloomberg: "Israel Is Safe And It's A Great Place To Visit" As FAA Extends Flight Restrictions | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks and Six Warren Buffett Quotes | iBankCoin.com
- No Thanks, Call Me When You're Dead | ZeroHedge
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- A Revolving Door Farce: CFTC Commissioner Bails To Head Regulator's Biggest Opponent | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cafe In Ireland Faces Backlash After Banning 'Loud Americans' | Business Insider
- FAA Halts All US Flights To Israel | Business Insider
- 21 Quotes From Bill Gates That Take You Inside The Mind Of The World's... | Business Insider
- Army Medal Of Honor Hero Breaks The Gavel At The New York Stock Exchange | Business Insider
- Cisco CEO: The First Person You Fire Is One Of The Most Important Decisions You... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' Creator Uses This Simple Productivity Hack... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com