Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela's Socialist Leader Maduro Doing His Best Obama Impersonation | ZeroHedge
- MY CURRENT ANALYSIS ON THIS SITUATION WE FIND OURSELVES IN | iBankCoin.com
- Whatever It Takes 2.0? | Financial Sense
- I Rode the Wave | iBankCoin.com
- Massive "Fat Finger" Seller Appears In Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
- The Number 1 Reason Why I Am Not Selling Here | iBankCoin.com
- Beef, Pork, Shrimp, Eggs, And Now Orange Juice | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: LeBron James And Kevin Durant Have Had Remarkably Similar Careers | Business Insider
- NASA Is Testing A Flying Saucer For Landing On Mars | Business Insider
- Call the Cops: Apple's About to Kill Android | TheStreet.com
- How To Game Ticketmaster And Get The Concert Seats You Really Want | Business Insider
- Why America's Slice Of The Global Stock Market Pie Is Shrinking | Business Insider
- What To Eat To Ease Nearly Every Human Ailment | Business Insider
- It's Time to Sell Yahoo | TheStreet.com