Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- A Quick Look At Goldman's Takeover Of The US Judicial System: NY Fed Edition | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Up, Bonds Up, Gold Up, Oil Up, USD Up... Give Up? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Repatriation Stunner: Dutch Central Bank Secretly Withdrew 122 Tons Of Gold From The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Europe's New Scariest Chart | ZeroHedge
- 5 Reasons The Halliburton-Baker Hughes Deal Is Poisoned | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chart Shows Just How Awesome Aaron Rodgers Has Been This Season | Business Insider
- Bank of England 'probes money-market rigging' | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Check Out Cadillac's Awesome Massage Seats That Will... | Business Insider
- A Plain-English Explanation Of 'QE' And Why It's The Most Important Thing... | Business Insider
- Draghi Just Deliberately Tanked The Euro | Business Insider
- Finally! A Boring Draw At The World Chess Championship | Business Insider