Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What The Russian (And Chinese) Papers Are Saying About Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- 'Bail-in' Risks See Europe Banks Get Downgrade Warning | ZeroHedge
- 2 Charts Explain Slowest Economic Growth In History | ZeroHedge
- Looking Past Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Ukraine: Three Views | Financial Sense
- Will There be a Parabolic Rise in Gold Equities..? | ZeroHedge
- Crimea May (Or May Not) Be Part Of Russia As Of This Moment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Alleged Founder Of Bitcoin Used To Play A Paranoia-Inducing Game With His Daughter | Business Insider
- 601,000 UNABLE TO WORK BECAUSE OF BAD WEATHER | Business Insider
- The Young Star Of Huge New 'Divergent' Franchise Is A Hardcore Hippie | Business Insider
- Obama Issues Furious Statement After Senate Democrats Vote Down His... | Business Insider
- 11 Reasons Wawa Is America's Best Convenience Store | Business Insider
- This Startup Wants To Revolutionize The Way We Read Stuff Online | Business Insider
- Notable 52-... | StreetInsider.com