Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This The Ultimate Act Of A Frantic Establishment Willing To Do Anything To Stop Trump? | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Has Systemic Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing And Sanctions Problems: UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- NATO Deploys 4000 Troops To Russian Border As EUCOM Chief Urges "Return To War-Planning" | ZeroHedge
- You're Next! | ZeroHedge
- America's Big Red Forex Button - MOST IMPORTANT FOREX FACT | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 12 brands are all called something entirely different outside the US (KO, YUM) | Business Insider
- Google wants to create a future where a smart assistant follows... | Business Insider
- Journalist freed from an Iranian prison addresses the White House... | Business Insider
- 'You didn't know if he was in his pajamas': Fox News anchor '... | Business Insider
- The spokesman of America’s leading Satanic sect explains why Ted Cruz is nothing... | Business Insider
- How former Google and Apple exec Kim Scott is curing the world of horrible bosses... | Business Insider
- An Australian politician set a river on fire to show the effects of fracking on the environment... | Business Insider