Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Number of Banks and Percentage of Problem Banks Over Time | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Risk Soars To 4 Year High As Opposition Offices Raided, Protests Continue - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 9 | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | Financial Sense
- What have the Japanese been Buying ? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Entire Debate About The US Economy In One Huge Slide | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- iPhone Pre-Orders Start at China Mobile (Update 1) | TheStreet.com
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE — Henry Blodget Presents 'The Future Of Digital: 2013'... | Business Insider
- How About We Just Pay... | Business Insider
- This Brilliant Stop Motion Video Only Uses Photos Taken With Google Glass | Business Insider
- Here Are A Bunch Of Bad Design Choices Apple Made In iOS 7 | Business Insider