Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Recession Imminent - Durable Goods Drop For 5th Month, Core CapEx Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Interpreting Information in China’s Stock Markets | Financial Sense
- Elon Musk Is Preparing For The Killer Robot Wars Of Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- The Digital Vortex That Eats Companies | Financial Sense
- UBS Exposes The "Scary Reality" Of High Yield Energy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The oil crash is not over (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, BNO) | Business Insider
- Caitlyn Jenner's new reality show 'I Am Cait' premieres to huge... | Business Insider
- The 15 most expensive cities in the US for single people | Business Insider
- Shanghai just unveiled the world's first ramen... | Business Insider
- Two top Twitter execs just jumped ship (TWTR) | Business Insider
- South Africa set for long India cricket tour this year | Business Insider
- French economy minister: Taxi legislation has to adapt... | Business Insider