Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Judge Rules DoJ Must Release Drone Killing Rationale Documents | ZeroHedge
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately | ZeroHedge
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- How China's Commodity-Financing Bubble Becomes Globally Contagious | ZeroHedge
- Avoiding the Crude Summer Trap | iBankCoin.com
- Just Because Tech Stocks Are Cratering, That Doesn’t Mean They Ain’t Cool | iBankCoin.com
- Spot The Massive Depression, And The Tiny Recovery, In This Existing Home Sales Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- The First Thing Every Bond Investor Needs To Consider | Business Insider
- Biotech Company Gilead Just Destroyed All Expectations For Sales Of Its New Hepatitis C Drug (GILD) | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- New 'Star Wars' Film Will Cost At Least $175 Million To Make | Business Insider
- 15 Movies You Need To See This Summer | Business Insider
- Russell Westbrook And Kevin Durant Are The Best Thing About The NBA Playoffs, In 3... | Business Insider