Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- The End Of The Obama World Order | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling | Financial Sense
- Here's How Google Tracks You (And What You Can Do About It) | ZeroHedge
- Empty Shelves & Madness (In America): A Minor Winter Storm Drove People Into "Panic Buying Of Food And Basics" | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Protester Reacts As Donald Trump Is Sworn In | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 signs you're about to be fired | Business Insider
- Japan's biggest ad agency has replaced the CEO who resigned following an employee's... | Business Insider
- The real reason India demonetized some of its currency | Business Insider
- The dollar is hovering ahead of Trump's inauguration | Business Insider
- Netflix soars to a record high after crushing subscriber growth targets (NFLX... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Chuck Schumer takes subtle digs at Trump just feet away from him during... | Business Insider