Told you not to Sleep on Zillow
Zillow (Z) shares are up 12% today, one of the few winners on a dismal trading day. Zillow shares are up 89% since we said 'buy' back in November.
Mastery nailed the bottom in Zillow shares back in November, if you've enjoyed any part of the rally now is a great time to cash in your gains. The incredible short interest (35% of the float) is working for those who have a long position in the Zillow.
Zillow shares are up today after beating the street on yesterday's earnings conference call. The highlights are the following:
- Record Quarterly Revenue of $34.3 million, up 73% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Record Quarterly Marketplace Revenue of $26.8 million, up 95% over fourth quarter 2011.
- Quarterly Net Income of $0.5 million, resulting in basic and diluted EPS of $0.02.
- Quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, representing 20% of revenue.
- Quarterly traffic grew 47% year-over-year to 34.5 million average monthly unique users with more than 50% of visits coming from mobile devices in December.
Thanks for reading and congrats to all who have banked coin on this trade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DEATH IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- This Is What Happens When The 'Unrigged' Market Breaks | ZeroHedge
- The Iraq Proxy War: Mapping Whose Troops Are Involved | ZeroHedge
- Bizarre Japanese "Respect Old People Day" Holiday Is Sign of The Times | ZeroHedge
- China Bad News & Scotland No News Send Futures Lower | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- Happy Birthday Lehman Bankruptcy: Silver +71%, Gold +61%, S&P +58% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China Sinopec unit to sell 30% stake | Business Insider
- PayPal Uses Apple's Nude Selfie Scandal To Take A Shot At Apple Pay (... | Business Insider
- China's Xi heads to Sri Lanka to promote '... | Business Insider
- APPLE ANNOUNCES RECORD IPHONE 6 PREORDERS (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Heineken family rebuffs hostile bid by rival SABMiller | Business Insider
- By 2018, The 'Internet Of Things' Will Be Bigger Than The Smartphone,... | Business Insider
- The Newest Credit Reporting Act Doesn't Have A Chance | Business Insider