Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Threat | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 26 | ZeroHedge
- The Gilded Age of Yesterday is Nothing Compared to Now | iBankCoin.com
- Morning Rundown | iBankCoin.com
- WTF White House Statement Of The Day: Syria Airstrikes Edition | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- "THe U.S. CaN'T SoLVe THe WoRLD'S PROBLeMS ANYMoRe…" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER: Warren Buffett Has Joined 'The Money... | Business Insider
- Alibaba Posts Strong Second-Quarter Mobile Results Ahead of IPO | TheStreet.com
- Troubled Bank of Cyprus posts 50 mn euros Q2 profit | Business Insider
- Rams Coach Blasts ESPN Over Report On Michael Sam's Showering Habits | Business Insider
- US Drones Are Flying Over ISIS Areas In Syria —... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett’s Latest Whopper of a Yield Deal | TheStreet.com
- There's Finally A Way To See Exactly What Your Dog's Doing Throughout... | Business Insider