Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month | ZeroHedge
- Buyers Remorse? Trump Supporter Was Foreclosed On By Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin | ZeroHedge
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
- Recount 2016 Not the Same as Bush vs. Gore, But Uncertainty Remains | Financial Sense
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- The Bureaucracy Is Now More Powerful Than Congress | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Latvian marketplace lender Twino expands to Russia | Business Insider
- No one knows what’s making children in South Africa resistant to AIDS | Business Insider
- Here's what causes freezer... | Business Insider
- How Trump's secretary of defense pick earned his 'Mad Dog' nickname | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson reveals the biggest misconceptions people have about the... | Business Insider
- Apple Store workers are getting frustrated with the... | Business Insider
- STOCKS SAW A MIXED DAY: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider