Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Tumbles Amid Bad News For Glut As US Offshore To Hit Record In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- In Gold We Trust, 2016 Edition | ZeroHedge
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- Don't Count Out Donald Trump Yet | ZeroHedge
- Greece To "Name & Shame" Debtors Owing Over EUR300k To The State | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Draghi Said To Spark Speculation Of Another Global Central Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- "We The Prisoners": The Demise Of The Fourth Amendment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- Millennials are the new 'hero' generation | Business Insider
- Look inside the swanky New York City bachelor pad where 2 of Sweetgreen's... | Business Insider
- Watch this haunting 70mm clip of Iraqi forces burning oil wells in a scorched-earth... | Business Insider
- The wealth gap between American blacks and whites is actually greater today than in... | Business Insider
- Putin: Turkey says it's sorry for downing a Russian... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek