Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Russia-China-Iran Alliance Could Push US Out Of Much Of The Middle East | ZeroHedge
- Analyzing Trump's Election Chances: What Does The Donald Need To Do To Win? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 23 | ZeroHedge
- "It's Scary Quiet": The Past Month Has Seen The Least Volatility Since 1995 | ZeroHedge
- Gilts Spike After Cover Ratio In Today's 15Y+ POMO Tumbles, BOE Buys All Bonds At Premium | ZeroHedge
- Multiple People Stabbed By Woman With Machete In Brussels Street Attack | ZeroHedge
- Is The EU Volcano About To Erupt? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Researchers have created technology that can talk to Wi-Fi | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Theft is erasing some of self-checkout's benefits | Business Insider
- Watch Russian warships launch cruise missiles against... | Business Insider
- Meet the New York City taxi driver who takes portraits of his... | Business Insider
- Lyft says it isn't for sale — here's what that really means | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek