Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- UN Reports Death Toll In US-Sponsored Yemen War Reaches 10,000 | ZeroHedge
- Declassified CIA Memos Reveal Probes Into Gold Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- It’s Finally Morning Again In America, And A New Day For Our Country Starts Now | ZeroHedge
- After Trump 'Slip-Up', Transition Team Confirms Jets' Owner Johnson To Be UK Ambassador | ZeroHedge
- Looking at the Four "Bull Market Checks": Trend, Momentum, Breadth, and Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Are NATO Members Paying Their Fair Share? (Spoiler Alert: No!) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 huge changes the 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' TV show... | Business Insider
- Curiosity just found the first evidence of ancient... | Business Insider
- Get a pair of Sennheiser exercise earbuds for $50 — and more of today's... | Business Insider
- The Trump administration could turn its back on the liberal world order created after World War II | Business Insider
- LeBron James gave a passionate goodbye to Obama on his final night in office... | Business Insider
- Immersive video is the future of digital advertising | Business Insider
- The 10 best cities to live in if you want to have an active lifestyle | Business Insider