Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- Summarizing The President's Busy Weekend | ZeroHedge
- The Case for a Bull or Bear Market in Two Charts | Financial Sense
- China Expands Live-Fire Gulf Of Tonkin Drill; Warns Of Massive Flight Disruptions | ZeroHedge
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Multiple News Sites Publish Corrections After Falling For Fake Story... | Business Insider
- BIG MAC INDEX: Kroners And Swiss Francs Are Still Overvalued... | Business Insider
- Baseball Hall Of Fame Makes A Huge Change That Will Screw Players Linked To... | Business Insider
- Russia Celebrated Its Navy Day In Recently Annexed Crimea | Business Insider
- Here's What Muslims All Over The World Eat To Break The Ramadan Fast | Business Insider
- Here's A Simple, Sneaky Way To Win Any Argument | Business Insider