Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Trend In US Durable Goods And CapEx Spending | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Over-Reacting? | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Dollar Indices: Research Rubbish? | Financial Sense
- They Better Pray There Is No Short Squeeze... | ZeroHedge
- Anthony Weiner To Prop Up NYC Mayoral Campaign With Many More Naked Pictures Of Himself | ZeroHedge
- The Easiest Money Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Here's Where Every Team Stands With Three Months To... | Business Insider
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron Has Gotten Himself Into A... | Business Insider
- 9 Brilliant Animated GIFs That Show How The World Really Works | Business Insider
- The 11 Best Aptonyms In Finance | Business Insider
- The First Epic Trailer For The Next Game From The Creators Of 'Halo' | Business Insider
- It Sounds Like Nick Denton Has Radical Changes In... | Business Insider
- The 5 Things You Need To Know In Mobile | Business Insider