Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Russian Roulette" - Credit Suisse CEO Admits "EU Banks Not Really Investable" | ZeroHedge
- John Embry: The Fundamental Attraction of Gold | ZeroHedge
- No Need For Yield Curve Inversion (There Is Already Much Worse Indicated) | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Explains The Recent Surge In Health Care Costs | ZeroHedge
- Do You Really Own Your Gold? | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Agrees On First Oil Production Cut Since 2008, But Biggest Question Remains Unanswered | ZeroHedge
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers, Major UK Construction Firm CEO Warns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's first ‘three-person baby’ of the 21st century has been born | Business Insider
- No one is buying Deutsche Bank's 'comfortable' story | Business Insider
- Walmart might invest a billion dollars into one of Amazon's biggest rivals (WMT, AMZN) | Business Insider
- US approves $7 billion sale of dozens of fighter... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees added to his dubious NFL record in loss to Atlanta Falcons | Business Insider
- Watch an Israeli air-force pilot land an F-15 with only one wing... | Business Insider