Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nigeria Slashes Oil Prices, Admits There Is A "Huge" Cargo Glut | ZeroHedge
- Fear Won’t Drive the Failure of Globalism, But Blinding Contempt Will | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- DNC Chair Donna Brazile Pummeled Over Leaked Debate Question, Plays "Persecuted Christian Woman" Card | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- Hillary's Source At The State Department Revealed In Leaked Podesta Email | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Email That Caused The "Quid Pro Quo" Controversy Included Intel On Benghazi Attackers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The CEO of CrossFit is obsessed with one obscure House race | Business Insider
- Trump's campaign says Al Gore didn't accept the 2000... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Stocks open in the red after mixed earnings (MCD, GE, AMD) | Business Insider
- JetBlue wants to fly to Europe — but it's... | Business Insider
- American Express is soaring despite announcing its lowest quarterly revenue in more... | Business Insider
- Forget 'Westworld' — you can... | Business Insider