Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Claims Drop But Goldman Warns "Recent Jobless Increase Is More Than Just Noise" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Rallies On Modest Debt Buyback Plan, Schaeuble Proclaims "Strong, Resilient Bank" | ZeroHedge
- "Buy High, Sell Low" - The Psychology Of Loss | ZeroHedge
- Russian Prime Minister Warns There Will Be A "Permanent World War" If Saudis Invade Syria | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis | Financial Sense
- Through The Looking Glass On Rates | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Exchange That Left A Stunned Janet Yellen Looking Like A Deer In Headlights | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US intelligence chief added gene editing to a list of threats that includes North Korea's nukes... | Business Insider
- Government report finds ‘low risk of cancer’... | Business Insider
- Microsoft... | Business Insider
- Here's the secret behind the artichoke pizza that has people lining up around the... | Business Insider
- RANKED: America's most popular dating apps from best to... | Business Insider
- I tried the high-tech café that wants to hack your body by adding butter to your coffee | Business Insider
- Tesla is seriously beefing up the team that makes its giant,... | Business Insider