Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Word For You to Learn in 2015: SUPER-CONTANGO | iBankCoin.com
- The New Boremal | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- Treasury Surge Set To Continue: Hedge Funds Most Short The 10-Year In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Postcards from Ferguson, Missouri. | iBankCoin.com
- Thanks For Asking | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are Some Of The US's Options For Cyber-Retaliation Against North Korea... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Newest Fire HDX Tablet Is Super Cheap Today (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Dwyane Wade Says He Wouldn't Want To Form A 'Big 3' Again | Business Insider
- Belarus blocks sites, closes stores to stem currency... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Markets Around The World Are Rallying | Business Insider
- For Russia's economy, the worst is yet to come | Business Insider