Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap September 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Citi Asks "Who Is Levering Up?", Answers "Everyone" And Finds Median Leverage Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks with Old School Sass Today | iBankCoin.com
- What Happens When Scottish Voters Give It Their 110%, According To CNN | ZeroHedge
- Reflecting on my True Calling | iBankCoin.com
- Can the Economy Withstand Another Housing Breakdown? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Declassified CIA Paper Shows How Close The US And The Soviets... | Business Insider
- We Did The Math: Which iPhone 6 Should You Buy? | Business Insider
- James Franco Wanted To Work With Jack Nicholson So Badly That He Tried To Make Himself Look... | Business Insider
- What Is The Most Powerful Thing In The Universe? | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Court dismisses Citibank appeal in Argentine debt row | Business Insider
- The Chart That Shows Why Independence... | Business Insider