Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Ships Collide In Suez Canal | ZeroHedge
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
- Bank CEOs are the New Drug Lords | ZeroHedge
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/28/14 | iBankCoin.com
- The Goldman Tapes And Why The Delusion Of Macro-Prudential Regulation Means The Next Crash Is Nigh | ZeroHedge
- Despite 2nd Slowest Income Growth In 2014, Spending Rises Most Since March Driven By Subprime, Car Sales | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Video That Made 9-11 Truthers Think A Senator Was On... | Business Insider
- 'Simpsons' Fans Are Upset After 'Minor... | Business Insider
- Here's What Wall Street Is Already Forecasting For Next Friday's Jobs... | Business Insider
- Fan Gets A Perfect Video Of The Diving Catch That Saved A No-Hitter For The Nationals... | Business Insider
- The Digital Video Advertising Report: Growth Forecasts And... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: It's Like $400 Billion Just Walked Out The Door At PIMCO... | Business Insider
- The Infamous NSA Smiley Face Diagram Is Hanging In A New York Art Gallery | Business Insider