Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's "Animal Spirits" May Call For "Draconian" Measures To Curb Rally, UBS Says | ZeroHedge
- The View at 30,000 Feet | Financial Sense
- Second Quarter Outlook | Financial Sense
- More Clinton Cronyism: Selling Uranium Interests To Russia While Hillary Was SecState | ZeroHedge
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
- Summarizing Today's Greek Negotiations In One T-Shirt | ZeroHedge
- Why Am I Still In the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Armenians to mark 100 years since Ottoman massacre | Business Insider
- This is the woman that convinced Marc Benioff to guarantee equal pay for women... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Durable goods orders jump, but a key detail was not good | Business Insider
- Biogen shares are tanking because a 71% surge in profits just wasn't enough (BIIB, IBB... | Business Insider
- How Stephen Curry scored 6 points in 9 seconds to complete the most insane comeback of the... | Business Insider
- 21 mouthwatering pictures of dumplings from around the world | Business Insider