Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence | Financial Sense
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Bankers are Behind the Wars | ZeroHedge
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- Anti-HFT Trading Platform Comes To "Rigged" FX Markets | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s How To Unlock Three Android Easter Eggs | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Senator Almost Gets Hit By A Train At Press Conference On Rail Safety | Business Insider
- The Nikkei Rises Despite Disappointing Trade Numbers | Business Insider
- 11 Really Bad Movies Based On Cartoons Everyone Loves | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside Google's Secret Labs Where They Invent Amazing New... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek