Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Odd Vol Out | ZeroHedge
- LOOK AT ME: DO I APPEAR TO BE SCARED? | iBankCoin.com
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
- German Parliament Approves Greek Bailout After Schauble Makes It Clear Germany Remains In Charge | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- GET INSIDE THE OIL BARREL WITH ME | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Sovereigns Bought by Greeks in Volume - Bank Runs and New Greek Drachmas Designed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google just paid $25 million to buy the entire '.app... | Business Insider
- This is all that's left of the strategically crucial Donetsk... | Business Insider
- 25 of Banksy's most brilliant works | Business Insider
- IHOP posted the best sales in a decade by making 3 major changes to the menu | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- The BMW i8 supercar is officially the best car in the UK right now | Business Insider
- You should buy the iPhone 6 Plus instead of the iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider