Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership: Permanently Locking In The Obama Agenda For 40% Of The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Bear Market Devil Might Be Lurking in the Details | Financial Sense
- Draghi Dud: Investor Confidence Collapses As PMIs Plunge Across EU | ZeroHedge
- How Revisionism Saves Bernanke | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Explains Why The Market Hasn't Crashed Yet: "People Are Holding And Hoping" | ZeroHedge
- An Up Close And Personal Look At The Russian Firepower Deployed In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Reports: VW investigation focusing on development managers... | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Kevin O'Leary reveals his top 5 sales... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- US government deports fewest immigrants in nearly a... | Business Insider
- Protesting workers force Air France managers to flee | Business Insider
- Spending only $125 on food last month showed me that fast food is deceptively expensive | Business Insider
- EU high court rules against prisoner seeking voting... | Business Insider