Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Ruble Plunges To New Record Low After OPEC Decision | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crashes Below $70 For First Time Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- This Country Will Be The Next Zimbabwe... | ZeroHedge
- I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR $GPRO SHORTS | iBankCoin.com
- NATO To Deploy Tanks In Eastern Europe Shortly After VP Of Europarliament Says Ukraine-Russia War Imminent | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood": Petrodollar Death Means A Liquidity And Oil-Exporting Crisis On Deck | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of Surging Q3 GDP Explained And Why Americans Are Suddenly $80 Billion "Poorer" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Creepiest White House Thanksgiving Ever | Business Insider
- You Can't Buy These 15 Awesome Cars In America | Business Insider
- Shanghai Stocks Just Sent A Massive Signal That The Market Has Peaked | Business Insider
- Scott bounces back with Australian Open course record | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Here Are The 10 Big Market Stories To Watch In 2015 | Business Insider
- China activists stand trial in dissent crackdown: lawyer | Business Insider
- Tracy Morgan's Lawyer Says The Comedian May Never Be The Same | Business Insider