Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Fed Is About To Make A Massive Mistake" Saxobank's Jakobsen Warns | ZeroHedge
- Everything Is Not Awesome! Study Finds LEGOs Becoming Increasingly Violent | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Nears Absolute Power With Appointment Of Puppet Premier, Stripping MPs Of Immunity | ZeroHedge
- Lifelong-Liberal Rants "This Is Why I'm Leaving The Democratic Party" | ZeroHedge
- Mad About Rigged Elections? Mainstream Media Says "You" Are The Problem | ZeroHedge
- Rate Hike? This Chart Says Don't 'Bank' On It | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Ten Companies That Have Cut The Most Jobs In 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Wall Street banker pulled a risky stunt in a meeting with regulators ― and for... | Business Insider
- Conor McGregor lashes out at Floyd Mayweather, says Mayweather 'needs... | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- Head of players union slams NFL over congressional report accusing the league of trying... | Business Insider
- Louisiana could soon make attacking a cop a hate crime | Business Insider
- We finally know how Hodor got his name and fans guessed the heartbreaking reveal... | Business Insider
- A mom's permission slip that 'respectfully asks that you let her kids be... | Business Insider