Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Single Largest Misallocation of Capital in History | ZeroHedge
- China Sets Up Gold Investment Fund For Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Kunstler: There Are Only 2 Choices For The Masses - "Doomer" Or "Wisher" | ZeroHedge
- On Memorial Day, Who Is America's True Superhero | ZeroHedge
- Greek "Anti-Austerity" Wave Spreads In Dramatic Loss For Spanish Status Quo | ZeroHedge
- China Establishes World's Largest Physical Gold Fund | ZeroHedge
- The Birds & The Bees: Suicide By Pesticide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hull relegated as Stoke ruin Gerrard farewell | Business Insider
- Queen Elizabeth II owns every dolphin in... | Business Insider
- Peace activists make rare crossing of North-South... | Business Insider
- This former Air Force officer is one of the US's most... | Business Insider
- The Russian government is taking on Android and the iPhone... | Business Insider
- England beat New Zealand in first Test | Business Insider
- From a college dropout to a $54 billion fortune — the incredible rags-to-riches... | Business Insider