Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin's Unexpected Victory: Europe Furious That Greece Is Now A Russian Sanctions Veto | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of The American Dream In 22 Numbers | ZeroHedge
- The "Bullard Put" Is Gone: "It Is Reasonable To Hike Rates In June Or July" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Slams Broken Capitalism: "Policymakers Must Promote A Future Which Offers Hope As Opposed To Despair" | ZeroHedge
- Either Oil Soars Back To $88, Or Energy Stocks Have To Tumble By Over 40% | ZeroHedge
- Signs That The Economy Is Weakening | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crumbles To Fresh Lows: $43 Handle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Buoyed by Greek vote, Spain's Podemos calls mass rally | Business Insider
- A Rare Fox Was Spotted In Yosemite For The First Time In 100... | Business Insider
- 7 Memory Skills That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- This software could be better at hiring than any human | Business Insider
- 7 traits that helped Danny Meyer build the Shake Shack empire | Business Insider