Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is It Over Yet? | ZeroHedge
- Lessons From a Failed Prediction | Financial Sense
- Crude Jumps After US Oil Rig Count Collapses By Most In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Warships Came Within 12 Miles Of U.S. Coast | ZeroHedge
- Czech Cops Haul Refugees Off Trains To Germany, Writes Numbers On Their Arms In Ink | ZeroHedge
- Market Update – 18 Months In Review | iBankCoin.com
- Is This Where The US Recession Is Hiding? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Forest Service spends a record $243 million on wildfires | Business Insider
- VENICE WATCH: Ukraine revolution inspires Venice... | Business Insider
- Gay couples will try to wed as defiant clerk sits in jail... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Arson was cause of Planned Parenthood fire in Washington | Business Insider
- Venus Williams moves closer to possible matchup with... | Business Insider
- Thais unveil restored statue at bomb site to boost morale... | Business Insider