Where to find the best mortgage refinancing
If you've been reading the news lately, you've heard of Obama's smoking hot mortagage refinancing initiatives.
No Extensive Underwriting Requirements
Even if you have less than perfect credit, you will still qualify.
Here are some key points of Obama's mortgage rules:
No extensive underwriter requirements
Mortgage must be current
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will waive fees
No matter how far underwater you are on your current mortgage, you will still qualify for a refinance.
Mortgage Must Be Current
One missed payment within the past six months makes you ineligible. Even if your lender told you to stop making payments, you are still ineligible.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Will Wave Fees
Your loan must be owned by Freddie or Fannie in order to qualify at all under this plan. The loan has to have been sold to Fannie or Freddie before June, 2009. Find out if your loan is owned by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae prior to signing up for this new plan. Fannie and Freddie will waive some of the fees associated with closing to reduce the cost of refinancing.
To look for the best mortagage refinancing, check our site sponsors or bankrate.com.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In 50 Years This Has Never Failed To Trigger A Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Another "Smoking Gun" Looms As Hillary Campaign Admits Server Hacked | ZeroHedge
- OMFIF’s David Marsh: Bank of Japan Stands to Make “Enormous” Losses | Financial Sense
- Bank Of Japan Shocks Market, Shuns Government Pressure: Leaves QE, Rates Unchanged, Questions Policy Effectiveness | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Lead Over Trump Surges After Reuters "Tweaks" Poll | ZeroHedge
- Let Them Eat Cake: Venezuela Celebrates Chavez’ Birthday With $100,000 Cake, While Citizens Starve | ZeroHedge
- Who Buys Legal Weed? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US assessing reports that coalition airstrikes... | Business Insider
- 9 predictors of success in life that are almost entirely out of your... | Business Insider
- The breakout star from 'Stranger Things' still has a... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to set up your first kitchen | Business Insider
- A Zappos employee had the company's longest customer-... | Business Insider
- The 12 best adults only all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean... | Business Insider
- A doctor reveals his cure for hiccups that works every single time | Business Insider