WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Holy Grail Of Trading Has Been Found: HFT Firm Reveals 1 Losing Trading Day In 1238 Days Of Trading | ZeroHedge
- Going with the Flow of the Market’s Music | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- Book Review: The Money Bubble (What to Do Before it Pops) - Two Thumbs Up | Financial Sense
- Can the Renminbi Become an International Currency? | Financial Sense
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- FUTURES SLIDE AGAIN | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'You Can’t Get Any More Evil' | Business Insider
- Why Major Companies Like Whole Foods And Chipotle Have 2 CEOs | Business Insider
- Barack Obama Appeared On 'Between Two Ferns,' And It Was Amazing | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Business Schools | Business Insider
- Retirement Dilemma: Live the Life or Save More? | TheStreet.com
- THE DOW FALLS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Here's A Brief Summary Of What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider