WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Uncertainty With the Upper Hand | Financial Sense
- Gold: Year 2007 Again | Financial Sense
- Luck and the Paradox of Skill | Financial Sense
- The Fate of The Tech Bubble Is In The Hands Of Just One Company | ZeroHedge
- GROSS’N OUT | iBankCoin.com
- When Your Banana-Guy Starts Trading Stocks, You Know It's Over | ZeroHedge
- Why Nav Sarao Had To Be Destroyed: He Found A Way To Beat The HFTs At Their Own Game | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google is building the piece of the ad-tech jigsaw it needs to fend off... | Business Insider
- These teens became Coachella VIPs after their Instagram accounts caught... | Business Insider
- Switzerland, Scandinavia top global 'happy' index | Business Insider
- Beleaguered ad-tech company Rocket Fuel announces more than 100 layoffs as it seeks to reduce costs... | Business Insider
- 'I'm a woman': US Olympic hero Jenner... | Business Insider
- EU says progress 'not sufficient' for Greece debt... | Business Insider
- A breakdown of the $229 billion gun violence tab that... | Business Insider