WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Weak Economic Data Overnight, Futures Slide On Rate Hike Concerns | ZeroHedge
- The $16 Trillion Lie That Will Affect All Investments Going Forward | ZeroHedge
- Is Gartman About To "Gartman" Himself? | ZeroHedge
- “The Fly” is Back! | iBankCoin.com
- Tick Tock, The Greek Time Bomb Is About To Go Off | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- Even Harvard Economists Admit Fed Policy Has "Created Dangerous Risks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the 22-year-old blogger who gets paid up to $15,000... | Business Insider
- There was a big spike in banks repossessing foreclosed homes in April | Business Insider
- A senior Airbus... | Business Insider
- Here's the fastest growing town in every state | Business Insider
- Hamilton on top after opening practice in Monaco | Business Insider
- How to speak with a proper British accent | Business Insider
- An 8-year-old interviews the cofounder of the company who makes... | Business Insider