WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Hit All Time Highs After Russia Announces It Has "No Plans Of Military Incursion Into Ukraine" | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: U.S. Household Debt Has Barely Fallen | Financial Sense
- Alternative Measures Suggest Weaker Economy | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: $245,000 to Raise a Child in United States | ZeroHedge
- Ten Killed From "Ebola-Like Symptoms" In Africa's Second Largest Country | ZeroHedge
- The World Comments On Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Obama's Frightening Ferguson Fiasco | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's Time To Embrace Our Inevitable Future As Cyborgs | Business Insider
- A Ridiculous Rule Is Allowing 'True Detective' To Go Up Against... | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Just Produced An Over-The-Top Attack Video To Respond To His... | Business Insider
- A Startup Just Raised $3 Million After Inventing This Smart Cup That Can Tell You What... | Business Insider
- JetBlue Analysts Say 'Bring Us the Head of Dave Barger' | TheStreet.com
- Smart TVs And Streaming Devices Are Conquering The Living Room — And... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com