WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Illustrated Guide To Keynesian Vs Austrian Economics | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed's Hawkish President Charles Plosser To Retire In March 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Gateway Policies: ISIS, Obama And US Financial Boots-On-The-Ground | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Then And Now – Remembering William McChesney Martin, Jr. | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel "Fixes" America's Anti-Business Policies In 6 Words | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Italy "Fixes" Its Unsustainable Debt Problem | ZeroHedge
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHINESE MANUFACTURING SLIGHTLY RISES | Business Insider
- These Photos Show How Eastern Ukraine Is Stuck In Its Soviet Past | Business Insider
- Texans Receiver Made One Of The Most Incredible Catches Ever And It Didn'... | Business Insider
- 27 Stunning Photos Of Chicago From One Of The Windy City's Best Instagrammers | Business Insider
- Apple Cofounder Steve Woz Cracked Up When He Saw This $7 iPhone 'Alternative' | Business Insider
- EMC Eyes Merger and Explores Options, Amid Shareholder Pressure | TheStreet.com
- Donald Trump Is Finally Having A Go At One Of The Most Extravagant Real Estate Markets In The World... | Business Insider