WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Heavily-Armed Gunman Killed After Opening Fire In German Cinema | ZeroHedge
- What is a man to wear for this apocalypse? | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: "Brexit Is Just What The Doctor Ordered" | ZeroHedge
- The Markets Are in "Late 2007/ Early 2008" All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- Central Bankers Around The Globle Scramble To Defend Markets: BOE Pledges $345BN; ECB, Others Promise Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- An 85 Percent Probability of Black Swan Event in Bond Markets (Video) | ZeroHedge
- It's All Over As "Leave" Wins Brexit Campaign: Markets Everywhere Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 things highly respected people do every day | Business Insider
- Here's what the Euro Cup brackets would look like for GDP and population | Business Insider
- 12 signs your internship won't turn into a full-time job | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 'Now it's our turn!': The dominoes are starting to fall in Europe post Brexit... | Business Insider
- The characters of HBO's 'Silicon Valley' are inspired by real people... | Business Insider
- Inside the dangerous process that goes into collecting one of the most expensive food... | Business Insider