WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- French Government Promises To Deal With Unions "Extremely Firmly" As Fuel Shortages Intensify | ZeroHedge
- End of Debt Supercycle Means Low Rates for Years to Come | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 25 | ZeroHedge
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Cosby is back in court for a hearing over accusations he... | Business Insider
- The river of new stock in the market has turned into a trickle | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio had 2 amazing tweets poking fun at his 2016 run | Business Insider
- Glide, the $100 million video-messaging startup, laid off 25% of its... | Business Insider
- A Swedish city is experimenting with a 6-hour workday — and the results are... | Business Insider
- Don't expect work-life balance if you want to be rich | Business Insider
- Viral video star 'Chewbacca Mom' got a huge 'Star Wars' surprise from... | Business Insider