WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Is Google Censoring Search Results To Protect Hillary? | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Michael Lewitt: We're in the Late Stages of Ponzi Finance | Financial Sense
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion" | ZeroHedge
- Risk-Parity Panic Looms As Bonds, Stocks, Gold Rally; Reject Fed Hawkish Chatter | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hey, traders — here's how to tell whether your job is going to... | Business Insider
- Apps aren't dead — 12 new apps have climbed the charts... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- The French automaker Citroën just revealed a striking... | Business Insider
- Washers and dryers were added to 17 schools in Illinois and... | Business Insider
- George W. Bush describes the time he went fishing with Putin | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider