WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Atlanta Fed Unveils First Q2 GDP Forecast, Sees 1.8% Growth, 0.5% Below Wall Street Consensus | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Apr 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- US-Created System In Iraq Is Collapsing: Protesters Storm Parliament, State of Emergency Declared - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Ten. Million. Dollars. | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Set To Pump Even More Oil In April As Saudi Arabia Boosts Exports To Near-Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
- The Cult Of Central Banking Is Dead In The Water | ZeroHedge
- "Peak Oil Demand" - The Collapse Of The Old Oil Order | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'They're a laughingstock': Former senior White House... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 26 photos that give an inside look at one of the biggest criminal enterprises on the... | Business Insider
- The 50 best companies to work for in America | Business Insider
- Large companies used to gobble up San Francisco real estate, but... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing... | Business Insider
- It's the last chance to stop Donald Trump | Business Insider