WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dijsselbloem Must Go, But That Solves Nothing | ZeroHedge
- Valeant: The End Of The Michael Pearson Era | ZeroHedge
- 100 Years Ago, Russian Stocks Had A Very Bad Day | ZeroHedge
- Dijsselbloem Urged To Quit After Accusing 'Club Med' Countries Of "Wasting Money On Women & Beer" | ZeroHedge
- Economics Of The Standoff Between Turkey And The Netherlands | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese President Throws Weight Behind Israel/Palestine Peace, Two-State Solution | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out the private French Polynesian island Obama is about to... | Business Insider
- People are talking about hackers 'ransoming' Apple — here's what's... | Business Insider
- How to use the app that Apple just bought and made free for everyone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 15 trips to take with your tax refund | Business Insider
- 'You were given many lies, go with our plan': Trump tweets last ditch pitch to the... | Business Insider
- Apple unveils AI-fueled video-sharing app (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Orioles GM says they didn't sign Jose Bautista because he's a... | Business Insider