WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Will Now Cost You 0.5% To Save Money In Denmark: Danish Central Bank Cuts Rates For Third Time In Two Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Deflation Ties Post-Lehman Record, Worse Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- A Side Note to the Madness | iBankCoin.com
- "Everything Is Awesome" American Consumers Are The Happiest In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- The Mexican Peso & Brazilian Real Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Can Google Earnings Impress Investors? What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- A Big 'Thank You' To Our Readers And Clients... | Business Insider
- A case for Apple's giant iPad might have just leaked (AAPL) | Business Insider
- New book lifts lid on court of Britain's Prince Charles... | Business Insider
- Merkel rules out debt reduction for Greece | Business Insider
- Djokovic fights off Wawrinka to reach Australian Open... | Business Insider
- Internet Providers Had A Silly Case To Keep Your Broadband Speeds Slow | Business Insider