WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Where Does This Crisis End?" - Kurt Schlichter Lays Out The Left's Violent Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Soars For 6th Straight Month To 11-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- Darrell Issa Demands Special Prosecutor Probe Trump-Russia Connections | ZeroHedge
- The Oscars – Gold Plated And Debased Like The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price 'Struggling' as Trump 'Set to Sway' Fed Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Significant Stock Market Narrative Development: There is a Westerly Trump Wind Underneath It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- All the looks from the 2017 Oscars red carpet | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A single, oily drop of VX nerve toxin is enough to kill a person | Business Insider
- Under Armour's 'soaring' shoe sales reveal a terrible truth for the business | Business Insider
- Hybrid human-robo advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- Surprising foods that pack more vitamin C than an orange | Business Insider
- Germany sees nearly 10 attacks against refugees and migrants... | Business Insider