WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “The People Who Cast The Votes Don’t Decide An Election, The People Who COUNT The Votes Do.” | ZeroHedge
- 2016 EPS Growth Estimates Slashed By 50% Just One Month Into The Year | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Admits The U.S. May Already Be In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- Inflation is the Monster Hiding in the Closet (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
- Is This How The Smart Money Is Betting On A Market Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley: "We Struggle To Remember When Bearish Sentiment Was As Widespread As Today" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's is putting something other than toys in Happy Meals for a... | Business Insider
- KFC just revealed the newest star of its polarizing Colonel Sanders ads | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Qatar just snubbed the world's No. 1 cycling team for its lack of '... | Business Insider
- Lady Gaga killed it while singing the... | Business Insider
- Here's why Cam Newton is the most stylish player in the NFL | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek