WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Investors Get Out In Time This Time? | Financial Sense
- CEO Of Russia's 2nd Largest Gold Producer Is "Horrified" At Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- You Know It's The New Normal When... | ZeroHedge
- Russia To Ban Several McDonalds Burgers Including Royal And Filet-O-Fish | ZeroHedge
- Europe – Here is What the Wealthy are Doing | ZeroHedge
- Did The "Dash For Trash" Just End? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Miami Is Finally Doing Something About Its Lack Of Mega-Yacht Parking Spots | Business Insider
- 11 Crucial Lessons Everyone Learns In Business School | Business Insider
- Here's What Facebook's... | Business Insider
- Celgene Stock Falls After Mixed Second-Quarter Earnings | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Caterpillar Beats Earnings Expectations, Announces A Big Buyback (CAT) | Business Insider
- 29 Money Lessons Every High School Graduate Should Know | Business Insider