WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Energy Myths and Conspiracy Theories | Financial Sense
- Aldous Huxley Vs George Orwell | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Pole-Dancing And/Or Happy Women Should Avoid Turkey, Deputy PM | ZeroHedge
- Demoted Chicago Tech Firm CTO Shoots Boss, Self | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Yuan Surges & Stocks Jump To 2014 Highs After PBOC Unleashes QE | ZeroHedge
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Glu Mobile Stock Is Tanking in Pre-Market Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- McDonald's Japan Just Rolled Out Tofu McNuggets | Business Insider
- A Small Town in Tennessee Has The Big Cable Companies Terrified... | Business Insider
- Look How Much Samsung Has Transformed In The Past Few... | Business Insider
- The House GOP Border Plan Just Blew Up In Its Face | Business Insider