WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Target2 & Secret Bailouts: Will Germany Be Forced Into Fiscal Union With Rest Of Eurozone? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Explains How Traders Made 4,364% Since 2009 With This 'Simple' Strategy | ZeroHedge
- FX Volatility Crashes As Traders Unwind "Existential Euro" Hedges | ZeroHedge
- Bernie To Introduce $15 Federal Minimum Wage Legislation On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- We’re Seeing a Healthy Pause Now, Higher Markets Later This Year | Financial Sense
- Is Macron The EU's Last Best Hope? | ZeroHedge
- China, India, and Japan Are Very Interested in Sri Lanka – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Oliver: Why Ivanka and Jared Kushner's influence on Donald Trump isn... | Business Insider
- Demand for nuclear... | Business Insider
- A master networker shares his best advice for 20-somethings | Business Insider
- Afghanistan's defense minister and army... | Business Insider
- The US is planning a move that may... | Business Insider
- The company that makes Ivanka Trump's brand secretly sold the... | Business Insider
- Sears' turnaround timeline is shrinking — and it could be next in line to declare... | Business Insider