WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unstoppable Spread of Armed Drones | Financial Sense
- Politicians, NATO Officials Furious As Spain Plans To Refuel Russian Battle Group | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Late In The Game": David Rosenberg On The Market's Flashing Red Signs | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- ECRI's Lakshman: Fed on a Collision Course | Financial Sense
- Bonds Are Signaling BIG Trouble is Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Accuses Facebook, Google Of "Distorting Perception", Wants Access To Algorithms | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Growth will take off in 2017, Salesforce billionaire CEO Marc... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk: Tesla's factory will be an 'alien dreadnought' by... | Business Insider
- Mexico's governing party ousts fugitive... | Business Insider
- The artist behind Penny Arcade has been using Microsoft's new drawing... | Business Insider
- LeBron James gave the entire Cleveland Indians team custom Beats... | Business Insider
- A little-known brand endorsed by Justin Timberlake is becoming a threat to Coke... | Business Insider