WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US To Suspend Syria Diplomacy With Russia, Prepares "Military Options" | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- "More Politics Than Anything Else" - Wall Street Reacts To The OPEC Oil Production Cut Deal | ZeroHedge
- How Reuters "Tweaked" Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead | ZeroHedge
- "When Hillary Gets Scared, She Plays The Russia Card" | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Will The ECB Buy Stocks? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millionaire entrepreneur Bethenny Frankel says money doesn... | Business Insider
- Trump lashes out at 'fabricated' report on campaign turmoil: 'Your sources'... | Business Insider
- The 5 states where teachers earn the lowest salaries | Business Insider
- Here’s why the '10,000 hour rule' might be bogus | Business Insider
- CIA director: Congress is paving the way for foreign imprisonment... | Business Insider
- I spent the weekend with 12,000 Minecraft fans and it was amazing (MSFT) | Business Insider
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider