WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Domestic Consumer Spending Goes Up | Financial Sense
- Jim Bianco Rages "The Recovery Ship Sailed", Bashes Big Govt Believers, Slams Greek Risk 'Deniers' | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- When Disruption Gets Too Disruptive | ZeroHedge
- Just Shut Up, God Damn It | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: Central Banks Snap Up Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Global Debt Time Bomb Ticks – Puerto Rico Is Next | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DROPS TO 5.3% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- 11 timeless lessons from a book that changed billionaire CEO... | Business Insider
- J. Crew is trying to hide its biggest flop of the year | Business Insider
- UN watchdog chief to Iran as nuclear talks extended | Business Insider
- Two French soldiers suspended over Burkina child sex... | Business Insider
- How Alexis Tsipras rose from high school activist to prime minister of... | Business Insider
- Why a flummoxed Hillary Clinton missed a Cabinet meeting she found out about... | Business Insider