WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Reading: The End Of 'Choppiness' | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Buyers Continue to Inflate Global Residential Real Estate Bubbles - This Will End Badly | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Plunges To Post-Brexit Lows | ZeroHedge
- "As Long As All The Offensive Shit Is Verbatim, I'm Fine With It" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 22, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Will Brexit Put the Bond Bull Out to Pasture? | Financial Sense
- All You Need To Know About Germany's "Most Stringent" Gun Ownership Laws | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- These 10 units of measurement have fascinating roots | Business Insider
- US Justice Department formally charges 3 people in massive, $1... | Business Insider
- Team USA will send a record number of women to the Rio Olympics | Business Insider
- 24 things you can buy to make your living room look expensive, even if it's... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump rails against Ted Cruz in surreal rant, says he wouldn't... | Business Insider
- The brilliant management strategy Google's new CEO used to become one... | Business Insider