WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Trump Made Domestic Cyclical Stocks Great Again | ZeroHedge
- WACC Is Back: Getting Ready To Live In An Era Of Rising Rates | ZeroHedge
- Can Trumponomics Fix What's Broken? | ZeroHedge
- The Recount Continues... | ZeroHedge
- Apple Officially Enters Self-Driving Car Race | ZeroHedge
- "Fake News" Site Threatens Washington Post With Defamation Suit, Demands Retraction | ZeroHedge
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 34 thoughtful, handmade gifts you can buy at Etsy | Business Insider
- Trump's tax plan is giving realtors and nonprofits something to... | Business Insider
- FED'S BULLARD: Trump's policies could be... | Business Insider
- The New Zealand dollar is tumbling after prime... | Business Insider
- Trump broadens search for secretary of state beyond Romney, Giuliani,... | Business Insider
- A former investment banker who earns just as much traveling the world shares... | Business Insider
- A Japanese town wants to create a spa-themed... | Business Insider