WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rick Santelli Slams Central Bank Intervention For "Taking The Voters Out Of The Game" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Fights on Two Fronts to Preserve the Eurozone | Financial Sense
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- ADP Private Payrolls Rise Modestly To 4-Year Average | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up The 'Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- More Lies: Watchdog Finds Government "Greatly Exaggerated" Success In Funding Small Businesses Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Paypal is to be Spun Off | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Walk-Off Single Sent The Kansas City Royals To The Playoffs After 12 Innings | Business Insider
- First case of Ebola diagnosed in US: health officials | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- eBay Shares Explode Higher After PayPal Spinoff News (EBAY) | Business Insider
- STOCKS SLIP TO END THE QUARTER: Here's What You Need To Know (SPY, DIA, QQQ, TLT, IWM,... | Business Insider
- Pellegrini rues carelessness as Roma hold City | Business Insider