WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secret Service Taking Extraordinary Measures To Protect Against "Unprecedented" Inauguration Threats | ZeroHedge
- In Stunning Pair Of Interviews, Trump Slams NATO And EU, Threatens BMW With Tax; Prepared To "Cut Ties" With Merkel | ZeroHedge
- What Vice Costs - The World's Cheapest (& Most Expensive) Countries For Drugs, Booze, & Cigarettes | ZeroHedge
- Apple Hikes UK App Store Prices By 20% In Response To Plunging Pound | ZeroHedge
- Can Marine Le Pen Pull Off French Election Stunner? Germany Loses No Matter Who Wins | ZeroHedge
- Just How Crowded Is The "Long Dollar" Trade? The Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Trump As Lightning Rod (Not Just For Disaffected Progressives, But For Panicked Insiders) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a lot going on in markets over the next few days | Business Insider
- Claire's withdraws its IPO | Business Insider
- Samsung's next Galaxy phone may be hiding in plain sight | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led coalition airstrike level an ISIS weapons factory near... | Business Insider
- The 10 best jobs that don't require a bachelor's degree | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about... | Business Insider
- Venezuela's Maduro: Trump 'won't be worse than... | Business Insider