WisdomTree Hits $20B in Assets Under Management
Last week we reported that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) had totaled to $2 billion. A day later Benzinga.com reported WisdomTree itself, WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) now has $20 billion in assets under management. It's big, very big.
Recall we jumped on the WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) long train last week. The company is responsible for the DXJ thus invest directly in the entity that is pulling the trigger and counting the cash. WETF jumped 12% in the past five days and YTD is up 42%. From Benzinga:
"We are pleased to reach this significant milestone of $20 billion in AUM, and equally pleased to reach these asset levels through balanced growth across our product family. WisdomTree is building a track record of innovation in the ETF industry," said WisdomTree CEO and President Jonathan Steinberg in a statement.
Bottom line: Fellow Masters it seems crazy to load up on the WETF this late in the run but should more money flow into their ETFs, the stock is going higher.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath Warns: Fed's "Vote Of Confidence In US Economy" Means Mid-2015 Rate Hike Possibility | ZeroHedge
- Tailing 7 Year Auction Is Carbon Copy Replica Of Yesterday's 5 Year | ZeroHedge
- Life Lessons To Derive From QE And Stress Tests | ZeroHedge
- Took Some TZA | iBankCoin.com
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asia shares rally after US growth figures | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Jeb Bush May Run For President — Here's What He Believes | Business Insider
- Sweden Formally Recognized Palestine — And Israel Responded With A Joke About IKEA | Business Insider
- The Most Frustrating Part Of Tim Cook's 'I'm Proud To Be... | Business Insider
- The Underground World Of Plant Theft Is More Massive Than You Think | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (FB, VZ, AAPL, YHOO, EA) | Business Insider
- High School Football Team Thinks The Game Is Over, Loses In Painful... | Business Insider