Over the Fiscal Cliff we Go
The winner these past few days has been the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX), other than that its been a difficult week for equities. Is the worst yet to come?
As we pointed out today in Volatility: It's what's for dinner the VXX has jumped 18% in the past 5 days. We told you to buy into the VXX back last Friday, for those that did congratulations. Now we have to worry about credit agencies downgrading the U.S., and if that happens it will be an instant -10% across the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, and S&P 500. We are entering uncharted territory and its terrible for equities.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes. Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do. Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- Everyone Agrees that Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a False Flag … They Only Argue About WHO's Behind Them | ZeroHedge
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
- THe SiaMeSe TWiNS oF PLaNeT PoNZi... | ZeroHedge
- The Five Elements to Understanding the Truth About Everything | ZeroHedge
- Hitting Icy Water | iBankCoin.com
- Cramer Vs. Klarman - You Get What You Pay For | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check Out The World's First Traveling Bitcoin ATM | Business Insider
- Here's How 2 Passengers Were Able To Board The... | Business Insider
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- There Was One Big Problem With Sunday's 'Cosmos' Episode | Business Insider
- String Theory Genius Explains The Coming Breakthroughs That Will Change... | Business Insider
- REVEALED: How Bill Ackman Has Been Lobbying To Bring Down A Company That He's Bet $1... | Business Insider
- Cornell President David Skorton Leaving University To Head Smithsonian... | Business Insider