Over the Fiscal Cliff we Go
The winner these past few days has been the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX), other than that its been a difficult week for equities. Is the worst yet to come?
As we pointed out today in Volatility: It's what's for dinner the VXX has jumped 18% in the past 5 days. We told you to buy into the VXX back last Friday, for those that did congratulations. Now we have to worry about credit agencies downgrading the U.S., and if that happens it will be an instant -10% across the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, and S&P 500. We are entering uncharted territory and its terrible for equities.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes. Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do. Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Was Trump Right? Leaked DNC Email Shines Unexpected Light On Cruz's "Militant" Father | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Disappoint, Realtors Fear Unhealthy Price Appreciation | ZeroHedge
- For Those Who Slept Through The "Yen Rollercoaster", This Is What You Missed | ZeroHedge
- One Analyst's Surprising Indicator Why Recession Is Coming In Early 2017 | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason The "Rich Get Richer" | ZeroHedge
- Kaine Implies Hillary Should Be Prosecuted For Mishandling Classified Information | ZeroHedge
- 2 Islamic State Hostage Takers Killed After Slitting Priest's Throat In Assault On French Church | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China wants to be one of the top 10... | Business Insider
- The Olympics won’t spread Zika around the world | Business Insider
- Unfinished rigs are threatening oil prices | Business Insider
- Netflix’s slowing subscriber growth could have nothing to do with a price hike... | Business Insider
- This is one of the best cheap laptops you can buy | Business Insider
- How often you should really wash your clothes | Business Insider
- There's a really simple trick to play 'Pokémon GO' horizontally on... | Business Insider