Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Says No Thanks To Dollars; Demands Euro Payment For Oil Sales | ZeroHedge
- After Crashing, Deutsche Bank Is Forced To Issue Statement Defending Its Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Bloodbath Crashes Bond, Stock Markets | ZeroHedge
- The Number Everyone's Been Waiting For: Chinese Reserves Plunge By $100BN - What Does It Mean For Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Economist Demands Ban On Big Bills To Make It "Harder On The Bad Guys" | ZeroHedge
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Europe Closes "On The Lows": Deutsche Bank Plunges 11% To 7 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taco Bell just revealed its hyped mystery new item | Business Insider
- Your ability to read this message reveals something incredible about the mind | Business Insider
- Taiwan developer arrested after building collapse that killed at... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: I got a 'bad vibe' from the Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Happy Chinese New Year! This is... | Business Insider
- Target just made a huge change to children's bedrooms across America | Business Insider
- Facing a loss in New Hampshire, Clinton may be looking ahead to... | Business Insider