Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Low Potential? | Financial Sense
- The Fed Has Killed the Capital Markets | ZeroHedge
- Obama, Meet Horsehead: Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- I Have Your Bear Market Right Here | iBankCoin.com
- Tropical Storm To Slam Fukushima In Hours, Workers Brace For "Overflow" | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Goldman Banker Confirms "Profits Above Principles" With 100%-Plus Business Loans | ZeroHedge
- 10 Year Auction Spooked By Looming Minutes, Tails 1.1 Bps, Still Prices At Lowest Yield Since June 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Are The 2016 Candidates Afraid Of Marijuana? | Business Insider
- Here's How Long It Will Take To Have A Down Payment By Saving $10 A Day | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here Are Five Things Uber Did To Beat Lyft Before It Even Had A Chance To Compete | Business Insider
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Worried About Shark Attacks | Business Insider
- Company Behind West Virginia Chemical Spill Fined Just $11,000 | Business Insider
- Rain And Cobblestones Created Nightmare Conditions At The Tour De France | Business Insider