Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Western Democracy Or Tyrannical Dictatorship? You Decide | ZeroHedge
- Greek Fears, Weak Data Send Gold Surging Over $1200 | ZeroHedge
- European Jobless Rates By Country: Youth Unemployment In Greece, Spain Remains Over 50% | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges Higher As 'Hope' Trumps Reality | ZeroHedge
- April Anxiety? The 7.5 Year Itch | ZeroHedge
- The Committee To Destroy The World | ZeroHedge
- Obama Dictates National "Cyber Security" Emergency | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Petrobras shares rise after deal with Chinese bank | Business Insider
- Bank of America thinks Tesla's home battery being a smash hit is a 'long-shot... | Business Insider
- Nigeria elects Buhari as president in historic vote | Business Insider
- The New York Times is creating one-sentence stories for the... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Stocks are getting crushed (SPX, DJI, IXIC, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Report: Grandson of Getty oil founder J... | Business Insider