Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DOE, Intel Work to Keep ‘Moore’s Law’ From Expiring | Financial Sense
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Bill Ackman's "Most Important Death-Blow-For-Herbalife Presentation Ever" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Rising Wages Where? Real Wages Post First Annual Decline Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- After Delta Reroutes Flight Into Israel, 5 Other Airlines Suspend Flights To Tel Aviv On Missile Worries | ZeroHedge
- Off to Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook Crushes Earnings And The Stock Soars To An All-Time High (FB) | Business Insider
- How One Man Earns Up To $1,000 A Week By Standing In Line | Business Insider
- Amazon's New Earbuds Won't Get Tangled And They're A Lot Better... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Just Finished 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career... | Business Insider
- The Best Universities In 35 Major Countries Around The Globe | Business Insider
- 6 Money Lessons You Should Have Learned Before College | Business Insider
- Businessman David Perdue Scores Big Upset Victory In Georgia... | Business Insider