Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap August 27, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Melt Up Is Upon Us | iBankCoin.com
- More Than Twice as Many Americans “Strongly Disapprove” of Obama as “Strongly Approve” | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
- "Markets In Turmoil" S&P 500 Loses 'Crucial' 2,000 Level As Bond Yields Slump | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Abegeddon: Household Spending Re-Collapses As Japanese Unemployment Jumps To 9-Month High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No let-down as Peng reaches US Open last 16 | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Taking A Page From Netflix’s Book | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Another Flight Was Diverted Because Passengers Were Fighting Over Reclining Seats | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart Makes Up To $30 Million For 'The Daily Show' | Business Insider
- Abercrombie Shares Are Tanking After Ugly Earnings Report | Business Insider