Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buy One Eye, Get Two Crazy Eyes Free! | ZeroHedge
- US Debt of $20 Trillion Visualized In Stacks Of Physical Cash | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan: "As Long As They Call Me Dictator, I Will Call Them Fascists And Nazis" | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Paul Ryan Explains Why He Pulled The Health Bill | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Here Are The Reasons Why Today's Republican Debacle Makes Tax Reform Less Likely | ZeroHedge
- McCaiN WoRLD ORDeR... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- HILLARY CLINTON: 'Today was a victory for all Americans' | Business Insider
- Bitcoin tumbles below $1,000 | Business Insider
- Google wants to use its AI Assistant to get all... | Business Insider
- Surprises on Mars have lead to unexpectedly severe damage to Curiosity... | Business Insider
- An analysis of... | Business Insider
- California just set itself up for a face-off with... | Business Insider