Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Pigs Can No Longer Fly, It's a Big Deal | Financial Sense
- Barack Obama Tells Another Whopper - He Did Not Create 12.8 Million Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Happy 4th of Joohl-Eye | iBankCoin.com
- EU Parliament President Tells Greece:Time For Another Puppet Government | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Cost Of "War" With ISIS Hits $9.2 Million Per Day | ZeroHedge
- Church Elder Defrauds Investors With "Holy Spirit" Day Trading System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Duo shares Greenbrier lead, Woods in contention | Business Insider
- Pilot dead, 2 injured after a medical helicopter crashed in Colorado | Business Insider
- Veterans gather as Taiwan marks Japan's WWII defeat | Business Insider
- Hey, look — the company that is supposed to kill Apple just hit a wall... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A-Rod and the Yankees might give part of his disputed $6 million bonus to... | Business Insider