Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, The French Are Revolting... | ZeroHedge
- Favorable Sentiment for a 4th Quarter Rally | Financial Sense
- The BoJ Jumps The Monetary Shark - Now The Machines, Madmen And Morons Are Raging | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Tim Cook Decided To Announce His Sexuality To The World (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on Technology Stocks: Trust Facebook, Here's Why | TheStreet.com
- FORGET GOLD: Here Are 11 Odd Items People Use To Store Their Wealth | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- The Bizarre Story Behind Today's Sudden Ruble Rally | Business Insider
- I Raved On A Boat At 6 AM With The Craziest Crowd of New Yorkers In Startups, And It Was... | Business Insider
- BILL CLINTON: Republicans Are Trying To... | Business Insider