Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Furious Sanders Supporters, Angry Media, Blistering Chaos Marks First Day Of Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- It's All Generally Relative | Financial Sense
- US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
- Stocks Are Catching Down To Oil's Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Apple Surges After Beating Expectations, Despite Forecasting Third Straight Revenue Decline | ZeroHedge
- Why Swap Spreads Are Suddenly Blowing Out And Why This Is Good For Treasuries | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- RANKED: Here are the musicians fans have traveled the farthest to... | Business Insider
- Trump is doubling down on taxing companies that manufacture overseas | Business Insider
- 7 well-meaning phrases that'll always be read the wrong way | Business Insider
- Apple is thinking long-term: R&D spending keeps rising even as... | Business Insider
- 25 books that will make you a more well-rounded person | Business Insider
- What to ask for when your boss just won't give you... | Business Insider