Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If The Fed Is Always Wrong, How Can Its Policies Ever Be Right? | ZeroHedge
- Artificially Intelligent Robot Tells Creator It Will Keep Humans "In a People Zoo" | ZeroHedge
- Not "Unequivocally Good" - Canada Enters Recession | ZeroHedge
- A Road Map For How the Crash Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Boss and 4-Star General: U.S. Should Arm Al Qaeda | ZeroHedge
- The Oligarch Recovery: Low Income Americans Can't Afford To Live In Any Metro Area | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Stanley Fischer Speaks - More Drivel From A Dangerous Academic Fool | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 facts that explain how insanely dominant Serena Williams... | Business Insider
- Crude oil falls 10% after another massive inventory build (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- The Latest: Los Angeles City Council backs 2024 Olympics... | Business Insider
- Wobbly euro economy may get bigger push from central bank... | Business Insider
- One of the government agents tasked with taking down Silk Road pleads guilty to... | Business Insider
- A leading graphic designer explains why she loves Google's new logo | Business Insider
- Egyptian woman tops squash world ranking | Business Insider