Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PROOF: While The Bank Of Japan Goes 'Full-QE-Retard', Japanese Investors Are Hoarding Physical Gold | ZeroHedge
- The Absurdity Of European Sovereign QE In 1 'Tres Stupide' Chart | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Consumer Confidence Surprises to the Downside | Financial Sense
- The US Consumer Is So Exuberant, Best Buy's Website Just Died | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: How Bloomberg’s Algo-Writers Serve The Cult Of Keynesian Central Banking | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Decision Is "Major Strike Against The American Market", Russian Tycoon Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tibetan tapestry fetches record $45 million in Hong Kong | Business Insider
- EU Parliament votes to break up Google | Business Insider
- Hunger-striking inmates die of poisoning in Venezuela | Business Insider
- Check Out The Cast of Star Wars VII During A Script Read-Through... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- China Just Knocked Off The Range Rover Evoque And... | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Sliding | Business Insider