Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Solution To “Property Companies Facing Huge Debt Burdens”: Much More Debt | ZeroHedge
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- On Washington's Ukrainian Fiasco: "Who Is The Real Problem Here?" | ZeroHedge
- LISTEN TO ME | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ESPN Host Apologizes For Suggesting Women Provoke... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- You're Probably Better Off Buying Amazon Stock Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Dollar Tree Is Buying Family Dollar (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Just Completely Revamped Its Mobile App To Help You Make More Connections | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Boston Suffers Extensive Damage And Flooding After... | Business Insider