Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- A Force For Good? | ZeroHedge
- “Gold Will Likely Soar To A Record Within Five Years" | ZeroHedge
- Debate Post-Mortem: Rematch Required As Commentators Split On Debate Winner, Markets Give Hillary Nod | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche CEO Goes Full 'Dick Fuld': Bailout "Out Of The Question" Sees "Few Risks... Comfortable Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
- Russian Foreign Ministry Responds To US Accusations: "The Real Barbarism Is What You Did In Libya and Iraq" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We're still trying to figure out where Ebola... | Business Insider
- We did a blind taste test of fast food burgers and Burger... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Chipotle is getting ready to expand in Europe | Business Insider
- AOL chief Tim... | Business Insider
- Martin Scorsese's movie that took two decades to get made will be... | Business Insider
- Here's how much the top Wall Street banks have earned... | Business Insider