Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Just Two Headlines: For Oil 2016 Is Setting Up To Be A Rerun Of Last Year | ZeroHedge
- "Back On Solid Ground..." | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare To Unveil "Price Shock" One Week Before The Elections | ZeroHedge
- After Failed Halliburton Deal, Baker Hughes Unveils "Path For The Future" Including $2.5BN Stock, Bond Buyback | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Running the Oil Market or Just the World? | ZeroHedge
- ECB Blames You For Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk just revealed another awesome feature coming to the Model 3 (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A Canadian company you've never heard of may be helping Apple build a car (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The New Front In... | Business Insider
- The powerful 3-letter word that will boost your career if you're brave... | Business Insider
- Astronomers say these newly discovered planets are the best places to... | Business Insider
- Huge ‘dead zones’ could appear in our oceans by 2030 | Business Insider
- This simple gadget fixes the most annoying thing about your home's WiFi | Business Insider