Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chemicals Less Popular Than Financials and Homebuilders. But… | iBankCoin.com
- Still Running | iBankCoin.com
- US And China Share A Common Interest: Cyber Spying | ZeroHedge
- Will the Real Economy Please Stand Up? | Financial Sense
- The SodaStream Effect | iBankCoin.com
- American "Servants" Make Less Now Than They Did in 1910 | ZeroHedge
- Five Lunch Options for This Market Dip | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leo The Homeless Coder Finished His App, And You Can Download It Right Now | Business Insider
- These 50 Major US Companies Have Zero Women On Their Boards | Business Insider
- Here's An Awesome New iPhone App To Help You Find A Quick Paying Job | Business Insider
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reverses After Stellar Week | TheStreet.com
- NYC Taxi Drivers Posed For A Hysterical 'Beefcake Calendar' To... | Business Insider
- Obama Shakes Hands With Cuba's Raul Castro | Business Insider
- This Amazing Optical Illusion Has Been Taking The Internet By Storm —... | Business Insider