Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World Stocks Hit All Time High, S&P Futures Rise To Within 1% Of Record | ZeroHedge
- Sweden’s Gold Reserves: 10,000 gold bars (pet rocks) shrouded in Official Secrecy | ZeroHedge
- Neil Ty - The Scientism Guy | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- China's First Home Made Aircraft Carrier Is Ready For Launch | ZeroHedge
- Can Macron Save The World? Save France? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of the biggest middlemen in the drug industry is losing its largest... | Business Insider
- No one is talking about the most insidious part of Trump's... | Business Insider
- A California sheriff is digging in his heels to back the Justice Department... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert turns Sean Spicer into a soap opera: 'The Bold and the... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- JAMIE DIMON: Companies 'have a moral obligation' to do... | Business Insider
- No-fee stock trading app Robinhood is now officially worth $1.3 billion... | Business Insider