Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 22 | ZeroHedge
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Jump To Highest Since Sept 2013. Midwest Tumbles 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- Let it Rest | iBankCoin.com
- United States Of China: In Which States Is Your Landlord Most Likely To Be Chinese | ZeroHedge
- 113 Federal Reserve Staff Members Make $250,000 Annually | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- Asia shares boosted by Wall St rally | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/... | StreetInsider.com
- Some Potential Targets for Shire to Buy With $1.6B in Free Money | TheStreet.com
- The Federal Reserve Is Causing Global Markets to Drop Again | TheStreet.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek