Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- HOPE MANY ANALYSTS WERE WRONG?...let me count the ways | ZeroHedge
- Defiant North Korea Says Can Prove It Is Not Behind Hack "Without Resorting To Torture Like The CIA" | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Refuses To Cut Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Members Do | ZeroHedge
- China Tests Nuclear ICBMs, US Analyst Warns "Arms Control Is Failing To Increase American Security" | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jeff Bezos Spends 6 Hours A Year Courting These Investors | Business Insider
- Report: Sony Plans To Release 'The Interview'... | Business Insider
- Most Homebuyers Should Plan To Live In A New Place At Least This Long | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 16 Wacky Houses From Around The Globe | Business Insider
- Google Is Letting Companies Rack Up Thousands In Ad Revenue — And... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com