Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- New Chinese Owner Of Waldorf Astoria Will Convert It Into Condos | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rebound, US Futures Jump On Expectation Of "Coordinated Intervention By Central Banks" | ZeroHedge
- "Death To All Zombies!" | ZeroHedge
- Why Did The UK Enter The EU In The First Place? | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Breaks Below Key Technical Support, Dow Nears 1000-Point Plunge | ZeroHedge
- European Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies - Big Banks End Lower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A group of Pakistani clerics say transgender... | Business Insider
- 9 tech gadgets that’ll make your everyday life easier | Business Insider
- Rolls-Royce's strategy for remote-controlled cargo... | Business Insider
- Here's a really easy way to improve your mood and your health | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (GOOG, NFLX) | Business Insider
- The reason why the music industry is about to have a big turnaround, according to Wall... | Business Insider
- This is how you make better decisions, according to science | Business Insider