Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mozambique Bonds Crash On Plans To Restructure After Government Admits Nation In "Debt Distress" | ZeroHedge
- Value of Gold - Unlike Paper Currency Gold Maintained Value Throughout Ages | ZeroHedge
- Is This Obama's Idea Of A Cyberwar? | ZeroHedge
- ObamaCare Architect Admits "The Law Is Working As Designed" As Premiums Spike | ZeroHedge
- Services PMI Spikes To 11-Month Highs But Employers Remain "Cautious On Hiring" | ZeroHedge
- Radioactive Iodine Leak Reported At Norwegian Nuclear Research Reactor | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 ways to make your life more luxurious without spending a... | Business Insider
- An English-speaking teenager woke up from a coma speaking fluent Spanish | Business Insider
- What productive people do instead of reaching for their phones | Business Insider
- LivingSocial was once worth $6 billion — now its main competitor is buying it for a 'non... | Business Insider
- The overdose crisis is bringing back one of the worst policies of the 'war on drugs' | Business Insider
- Sony is developing an AI that can create new... | Business Insider
- Here's why our next president should block AT&T's... | Business Insider