Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can The Oil Industry Really Handle This Much Debt? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Hybrid War To Break The Balkans? | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- The FDIC Reiterates and Corroborates My "F@ck the Fundamentals" Message fron the Fed | ZeroHedge
- Fourth Turning - Social & Cultural Distress Dividing The Nation | ZeroHedge
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Police: Active shooter at Colorado Planned Parenthood... | Business Insider
- New Zealand win toss and bat in first-ever day-night Test... | Business Insider
- Pakistan's Ahmadis battle mob and state for identity | Business Insider
- Facebook ramps paid leave time for new dads | Business Insider
- Traditional Pacific farewell for Lomu draws thousands | Business Insider
- RANKED: the best fast food in America | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks fall after probes of brokers launched | Business Insider