Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Epidemic Of Bad Ideas | ZeroHedge
- Inequality Doesn't Create Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Gold, Silver, Copper Market Analysis 1-21-2017 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- Protesters Block Traffic Outside Trump Tower In Manhattan | ZeroHedge
- Man Shot Outside University of Washington MILO Event, Gunman Spoke On Camera Minutes Before Incident (VIDEO) | ZeroHedge
- Raoul Pal Warns The Day Of Reckoning Looms For VIX Shorts: "Reminds Me Of Portfolio Insurance In 1987" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What we should really expect on the first day of Trump's presidency | Business Insider
- Why thousands of Iranians are fighting in Syria | Business Insider
- Watch Donald Trump get sworn in as the 45th president of the... | Business Insider
- Semi-pro English soccer team roasts the Trump... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The stock market usually tumbles in the year after a Republican... | Business Insider
- The Patriots have been holding back and that should scare the bejeezus... | Business Insider