Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Furious After Obama Said To Extend Iran Sanctions; Oil Jumps To 2016 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- The 20 Most Sinister Psyop Leaflets Of All Time | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Turns Bearish Again: "Stocks Have Peaked, It's Too Late To Buy The Trump Trade" | ZeroHedge
- TRUMPISTI! Italian Populists Expected to Defeat Referendum; EU Crisis Looms | ZeroHedge
- Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Who Still Lives At Home With Their Parents? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Never say never': Why a beloved Silicon Valley website sold for $20... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Why Trump's attempt to shakedown the US's allies is 'kind of... | Business Insider
- It could take 3 years for Republicans to replace Obamacare | Business Insider
- The company behind Angry Birds has launched an app streaming... | Business Insider
- 5 accessories that will help you get the most out of your Kindle | Business Insider