Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Scotland’s Independence Could Hurt British Pound | Financial Sense
- Meet The Bubblebusters: Federal Reserve Launches A Committee To "Avoid Asset Bubbles" | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Thinking About the Cost of College | Financial Sense
- The Virtue of Subtlety: A U.S. Strategy Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of ISIS Reaction To Obama's 'Strategy' | ZeroHedge
- UK's Cameron Warns Scots "No Way Back" As Independence Vote Remains Too Close To Call | ZeroHedge
- Calm Down 2 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kroger Becoming a Serious Challenger to Walmart | TheStreet.com
- Watch Tim Cook's Candid, Heartfelt Interview With Charlie Rose | Business Insider
- Apple's Tim Cook Burns Amazon's Smartphone | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- How Jack Ma Went From Being A Poor School Teacher To Turning Alibaba Into A $160... | Business Insider
- The Obama Administration Has A Brand New Line On ISIS | Business Insider
- Lindsey Graham Freaks Out At Obama's ISIS Strategy | Business Insider