Holy 52-week Lows: VMware
VMware Inc. (NYSE:VMW) continues its decline today, shares hit a new 12 month low of $75.79. VMW is trying to stay above $76 a share as we go into the afternoon.
It's ugly for VMware 1shareholders but despite the negativity Mastery expects bottom feeders to begin nipping at the beat up stock. Last month VMW fell off the cliff from near $100 to today's current mid $70 range.
VMware's story is far from over but there are mixed reviews on the company. Barron's thinks shares could fall another 20% from its current price. Google around and you will find articles that say VMware is worth a few bucks at its knocked down share price. There's no doubt the company blew it on their last conference call but its too early to call this company a loser for the remainder of 2013. Mastery has been talking the stock up lately and we like the idea of buying on weakness.
Bottom line: VMW continues to be a falling knife but it's a quality name company that should be added to your watch list.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- ISM Manufacturing Surges With New Orders At 10-Year High; Construction Spending Jumps Most In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- A Baby Bull All Growns Up | iBankCoin.com
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Volatile Day: Gold, Oil, & Bonds Dump As The Dollar Jumps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Chinese Smartphones Are On The Rise | Business Insider
- Google Offers A Very Important Security Feature, And You Should Enable... | Business Insider
- Greece close to emerging from recession | Business Insider
- An NFL Player Got A Tattoo On His Face To Keep Himself From Ever Getting A Normal Job | Business Insider
- SADC regional bloc to send observers to Lesotho after... | Business Insider
- I Spent 3 Days In A 'Tiny House' With My Mom To See What Micro-Living Is All About | Business Insider
- Second US reporter murdered as Iraq forces advance | Business Insider