Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Video Analysis 04/19/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Mark Douglas: Mind Over Market | iBankCoin.com
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Q1 Earnings in Focus | Financial Sense
- It's Time To Retire Gross Domestic Product As A Measure of Prosperity | ZeroHedge
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You'll Be Stunned By How Much More Affordable It Is To Buy Than Rent | Business Insider
- China Urgently Needs To Solve Its City Problem | Business Insider
- The 25 Best Neighborhoods For Young People | Business Insider
- BREMMER: Russia Wants This Deal To 'Weaken The Ukrainian Government To The Point Of... | Business Insider
- GOP Congressman Says Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Reward 'Law Breakers' | Business Insider
- Former Commander Of Navy's Elite Blue Angels Relieved Of Duty | Business Insider
- Duracell Made A Great, 2-Minute Video About The Youngest Ever People To Row Across... | Business Insider