Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shanghai Futures Exchange Appeals To Sellers: "Please Be Rational" | ZeroHedge
- He Lived Through Hyperinflation, Devaluation And Confiscation: This Is His Advice | ZeroHedge
- How A Secretive Elite Created The EU To Build A World Government | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Black Weekend | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
- Russia Sends 10,000 AK-47s To Afghanistan As Government Mulls "Inviting" Moscow To Help Fight "Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- Submerging Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump claims Muslims worldwide were 'going wild' after 9/11 | Business Insider
- Jihadist group Ansar Dine claims deadly attack on... | Business Insider
- Burkina votes for new president after year of upheaval | Business Insider
- What Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and 10 other successful people were doing... | Business Insider
- Japan to resume 'research' whaling in Antarctic:... | Business Insider
- The #hashtag is a false idol | Business Insider
- Car sales rev up on US holiday weekend | Business Insider