Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Overseas Investors Have "Little Appetite" For Chasing Chinese Mania: JPM | ZeroHedge
- 8 Charts That Prove The US Is Already In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- Gold: Year 2007 Again | Financial Sense
- This Is How Junk-Bond Investors Are Now Getting Whacked | ZeroHedge
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- Activity Versus Inactivity | Financial Sense
- "Crash Boys" - Michael Lewis Slays The Regulators In The Sarao Scapegoating Debacle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nepal says at least 114 killed in powerful quake | Business Insider
- DEAL OF THE DAY: These glamorous perfumes are up to 73%... | Business Insider
- Holders Sevilla through to Europa League semis | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG, AMZN, MSFT, CMCSA,... | Business Insider
- New York banana mogul sentenced in fatal, drug-fueled sex... | Business Insider
- The 20 best apps for your new Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Obama avoids term 'genocide' in Armenian massacre | Business Insider