Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wall Street R.I.P. - The Bubble Is Dying At The Zero Bound | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- 3 Things: If You Don't Like It Change It | ZeroHedge
- Is China Under The Skyscraper Curse? | ZeroHedge
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
- Want A Low-Wage Job? Go To College | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed In Recession Territory After Respondent "Laid Off 8% Of Workforce In 2 Months" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We're getting to know just how different ISIS is from al Qaeda | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- 3D printing turned me into a space marine from 'Halo 5' | Business Insider
- German rail strike called off: operator | Business Insider
- App developers think Apple just created a new market that will be worth... | Business Insider
- Britain is abandoning cash | Business Insider
- Google Maps tips and tricks you probably didn't know | Business Insider