Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trending On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- "You've Lost Their Confidence" Tom Coburn Exhorts Congress "America Doesn't Trust You Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Yep... Still Looks Like A Trap | ZeroHedge
- "It's Hard To Believe" - Establishment Stunned As Trump Gains 'Wealthy, Well-Educated' Voters | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Gundlach's Key To Successful Investing | ZeroHedge
- This Is Where America's Runaway Inflation Is Hiding | ZeroHedge
- SEC Begins Crack Down On Non-GAAP Accounting Gimmicks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rare video shows what it’s like to drive through the hidden tunnel... | Business Insider
- Facebook just laid off about 40 people — here's why (FB) | Business Insider
- The top games Apple thinks everyone should have on their iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Prince reportedly had a legal drug that's killing more Americans than... | Business Insider
- Comcast scores a win over cord-cutters (CMCSA) | Business Insider
- Could you pass the test to become a US citizen? | Business Insider
- Amazon plans to 'significantly' increase investment... | Business Insider