Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Slide More Than 1%, At Day Lows Ahead Of "Rate Hike Make Or Break" Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- With China's Market Chaos Offline, Futures Levitate On ECB Easing Hopes | ZeroHedge
- 4 Charts Show Why This Rally May Become A Rout! | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On The ECB: Fearful Markets Pray Mario Draghi "Panicks" | ZeroHedge
- Ask The Expert - Ted Butler | ZeroHedge
- Europe Rethinks the Schengen Agreement | Financial Sense
- Watchlist | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber trip information appears in Google search results after riders... | Business Insider
- 230,000 migrants arrive in Greece this year: official | Business Insider
- Super PAC backing Scott Walker announces $9 million ad buy... | Business Insider
- German factory orders fall in July | Business Insider
- Enormous, cloud-like sheep are an evolutionary nightmare | Business Insider
- Anglo American in talks to sell S.Africa platinum mines | Business Insider
- Futures are lower after the jobs report (SPY, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider