Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Three Weird Consequences Of NIRP | ZeroHedge
- The Global Monetary System Has Devalued 47% Over The Last 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- These Are The Most Widely Held Stocks By Hedge Funds | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- USO Closes Above 12 for the First Time in 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Warning Signs Everywhere | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a new Toyota Prius on the market, and no one should be surprised by its best... | Business Insider
- Sports Authority is kicking off a massive clearance sale at all its stores before shutting... | Business Insider
- Here's a stark new reminder that investors don't really care... | Business Insider
- TED Talks have been viewed more than 4 billion times around the... | Business Insider
- Bill Cosby is back in court for a hearing over accusations he... | Business Insider
- A Fort Hood soldier escaped a cop car and stole an ambulance in apparent rampage | Business Insider
- This is the best any 'Final Fantasy' game has ever looked | Business Insider