Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wells Fargo Slammed With $2.6 Billion Lawsuit By Terminated Workers | ZeroHedge
- Traveling Circus | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Libyans Who Once Opposed Gaddafi Now Regret US-Led Regime Change | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Retired Green Beret Warns "We Haven't Been This Close To Nuclear War In A Long Time" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton campaign announces, then abruptly postpones, trip... | Business Insider
- American manufacturing slipped more than expected | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 7 ways to make extra cash selling your old clothes online | Business Insider
- This genius subscription takes all of the annoyance and guesswork out of... | Business Insider
- The first company that Andreessen Horowitz invested in just went... | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to be a Black Hawk helicopter pilot | Business Insider