Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Target Plunges 12% After Missing Lowest EPS Estimate, Slashing Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed Survey: February Activity Highest Since 2011 | Financial Sense
- NY Teamsters Pension Becomes First To Run Out Of Money As Expert Warns "Pension Tsunami" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Executes Five Officials With Anti-Aircraft Guns | ZeroHedge
- Soft Data Economic Reports Are Meaningless (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Energy, Money, And The Destruction Of Equilibrium | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Tightening Move, China To Cut Money Supply Growth To 12% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 signs someone is lying to you | Business Insider
- 14 celebrities you didn't realize were immigrants | Business Insider
- Tornadoes rip across the Midwest Tuesday, killing 2 and tossing cars from I-55 | Business Insider
- BUFFETT: Free trade is 'wonderful' ... but not for everyone | Business Insider
- Report: Colts lineman arrested, accused of stealing... | Business Insider
- A startup focused on detecting cancer set up by a 28-year... | Business Insider
- Traders are sending a warning that the stock-market rally... | Business Insider