Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Protesters Block Traffic Outside Trump Tower In Manhattan | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump | Financial Sense
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- CNN Caught Lying Twice In One Day! Nancy Sinatra and Reddit Put The Brakes On #FakeNews | ZeroHedge
- Trump And A New Gold-Backed Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Curiosity just found the first evidence of ancient... | Business Insider
- Batteries for Tesla and other electric car makers are getting cheaper | Business Insider
- Trump signs first executive order targeting Obamacare | Business Insider
- These are hands down the most comfortable dress shoes you’ll ever... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- Watch the Obamas welcome the Trumps to the White House | Business Insider
- Here's footage of 'El Chapo... | Business Insider