Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BoToX ACTiViSM... | ZeroHedge
- This Is "Why" Caterpillar Is Trading At Two-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- A Big Earnings Week Ahead | Financial Sense
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Breaking: The Ackman-Allergan Deal Isn’t Front Running–Not Even a Little Bit | iBankCoin.com
- Cost Of "Breakfast In America" Soars To Highest In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Are Still A Ton Of Vacant Homes In America | Business Insider
- Troy University Offensive Lineman Squats 810 Pounds With Perfect Form | Business Insider
- Here's The Only Way To Get Your Passport Renewed In 24 Hours | Business Insider
- Here's How Many People Really Use Sketchy Streaming Sites — And Why | Business Insider
- Here's the Details on Amazon's Massive Deal With HBO | TheStreet.com
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Ted Cruz Won Twitter Tonight | Business Insider