Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Script: Ocwen Lawyer Spoon-Fed Foreclosure Questions and Answers to Robo-Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
- "If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will" | ZeroHedge
- Joe Biden Humiliated In Turkish "Appeasement" As Erdogan Bombs US Allies In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Pensions, Oy Vey | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Warns: US Is "A Dead Nation Walking" | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Professor Demands Ban On $20, $50, $100 Bills | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Mark Cuban defends Colin Kaepernick's decision to... | Business Insider
- Finally! Watch TSA agents line up and go... | Business Insider
- I was a crisis negotiator for 23 years — here's what it's... | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led coalition airstrike level an ISIS position as the advance... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider