Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italian Government Prepares To Nationalize Monte Paschi | ZeroHedge
- Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? | Financial Sense
- Ep. 196: Tim Ferriss – What I Learned From Tim Ferriss’s ‘Tools of Titans’ | Altucher Confidential
- Chinese Reserves Tumble By $69 Billion, Biggest Drop Since January | ZeroHedge
- Trump Sold All His Stocks In June | ZeroHedge
- Bullion Banking: Part I - The Mechanics and the Players | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Monte Paschi Told To "Prepare For State Bailout" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Job openings jump | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about... | Business Insider
- I've tracked every penny I've spent for the last 6 years — here's the biggest lesson I learned | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: The Apple Watch is on track for a record-setting quarter (... | Business Insider
- There's a provocative new trailer for the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' sequel | Business Insider
- Select Audi cars can now tell you when the traffic light will... | Business Insider
- The Reserve Bank of Australia warns on near-term... | Business Insider