Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ackman Unleashes Herbalife's Biggest Single-Day Gain Ever | ZeroHedge
- Mind the Fade | iBankCoin.com
- Mike Bloomberg: "Israel Is Safe And It's A Great Place To Visit" As FAA Extends Flight Restrictions | ZeroHedge
- MoDeRNiZeD STaTe DePaRTMeNT SeaL... | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Debt "Mediation" Goes Surreal As Neither Side Turns Up For Meeting, Black-Market Peso Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Quacking Loudly Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Walmart US CEO Retiring (WMT) | Business Insider
- Investors Should Look For Fund Managers With Skin In The Game | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple’s R&D Spending... | Business Insider
- A Facebook Product Guy Says Foursquare Has 'Failed At Everything It Was Once Good At... | Business Insider
- Argentina Just Played Its Final Card... And It Lost | Business Insider
- Here's Why Everyone's Trashing Today's Awesome Jobs Report | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek