Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ONLY GREATNESS AWAITS | iBankCoin.com
- Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season | Financial Sense
- Goldman Warns "The Global Economy Is Going Round In (Smaller & Smaller) Circles" | ZeroHedge
- From Hill-ary To Mountain-ary - How UBS Sent Millions To The Clintons After Saving The Bank In 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Does This Look Like An Accidental Relationship To You? | ZeroHedge
- Now It's Personal: Koch Brothers "Freeze Out" Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Liar Loans Pop up in Canada’s Magnificent Housing Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China artist Ai Weiwei says Britain restricted his visa | Business Insider
- A YouTube star tells us why she felt like a 'pawn' in Google... | Business Insider
- US oil rig count rises again (USO, WTI, BHI) | Business Insider
- Cutting-edge technology could help solve one of the... | Business Insider
- A man in Texas tried to shoot an armadillo, but the... | Business Insider
- Greece's new 'political dividing line' | Business Insider
- Alarming photos of the California wildfire that... | Business Insider