Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Will China Disclose Its True Official Gold Reserves And How Much Is It? | ZeroHedge
- BALLS | iBankCoin.com
- "Hedge Fund Olympics" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- QE For The People - What Could Go Wrong? | ZeroHedge
- "The Risks Are Very High" Swiss Billionaire Warns "Global Financial Markets Have Never Been This Distorted Before" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
- Margin and Those Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Total sells Nigerian oil field stake for $569 mn | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A scientist who wants to contact aliens has a plan to beam the entire... | Business Insider
- Finding housing in New York City is stressful — here's the strategy I've used | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse lands in China after 20-hour flight... | Business Insider
- Police fatally shot a man dressed as a woman at NSA headquarters after... | Business Insider
- This Miami billionaire could single-handedly bankroll Marco Rubio’s... | Business Insider