Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SYMPaTHY FoR THe GReeKS... | ZeroHedge
- Despite Record Stocks & Surging Wage Inflation, Consumer Comfort Plunges Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- 2 Years Of Abenomics Later: Joblessness Jumps As Retail & Household Spending Slump | ZeroHedge
- UNCLe ERiC'S CoRPoRaTE CaBiN... | ZeroHedge
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- Here Is What Americans Spent Their "Gas Savings" On | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here comes GDP ... | Business Insider
- In 1965, Warren Buffett was worried that he was getting too big to beat the market... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Google just paid $25 million to buy the entire '.app... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Liverpool return to Istanbul for Europe League last 32 | Business Insider
- Why our brains see the black and blue dress as white and gold | Business Insider