Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Equities Will Be Devastated" Crispin Odey Warns, Looming Recession Will Be "Remembered For 100 Years" | ZeroHedge
- The Next "Tom Stolper" Has An FX Reco For You: Buy USDJPY | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- How AT&T Just "Beat" | ZeroHedge
- QE Is Not A Solution: "It's A Marker Of All That Is Wrong" | ZeroHedge
- Tighten Those Chin Straps Folks Because Here Comes a Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly (RUD) | ZeroHedge
- Greece At The Crossroads: The Oligarchs Blew It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Long It Takes Warren Buffett To Earn Your Salary | Business Insider
- ICC allows banned Aamer to play domestic cricket | Business Insider
- 9 Amazing Facts About The Philippines | Business Insider
- The Ebola Epidemic Is Finally Slowing | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Taylor Swift's Twitter Account Got Hacked By Lizard Squad | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Yahoo's Core Business Is Flat, But Investors Cheer Alibaba Spinoff (YHOO) | Business Insider