Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difference Between Nominal And Real, In One Chart Courtesy Of Japan | ZeroHedge
- Walking the Narrow Line | iBankCoin.com
- "I Am Putting Everything In Goldman Sachs Because These Guys Can Do Whatever The Hell They Want" | ZeroHedge
- An Old Speculator’s Dilemma | iBankCoin.com
- Hong Kong Stocks Tumble Erase 2014 Gains, Volatility Soars As Protests Freeze City: Full Summary | ZeroHedge
- Can The US Economy Handle A Meaningful Downturn In Financial Asset Prices? | ZeroHedge
- Europe & China Start Direct Trading In Euros & Yuan As De-Dollarization Expands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How This Family Got Into $109,000 Of Credit Card Debt While Earning 6 Figures —... | Business Insider
- This Incredible Bracelet-Drone Idea Is Perfect For Taking Aerial Selfies | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is Opening A Store A Few Blocks From... | Business Insider
- STOCKS SLIP: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, GPRO, EWZ, RSX, BAGL, MCD... | Business Insider
- These Two Charts Show Why The Economic Crisis Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- The British Are Spending $20 Billion On Illegal Drugs And Prostitutes | Business Insider
- Michigan Coach Explains Why Dazed Quarterback Was Allowed To Keep Playing, Says He... | Business Insider