Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Are The Highlights From The Senate's Finding That Banks Manipulate Physical Commodities - Live Hearing Feed | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's "Top Trade Recommendations For 2015" | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things I Learned While Interviewing Tony Robbins About His New Book “Money” | Altucher Confidential
- 5 Reasons The Halliburton-Baker Hughes Deal Is Poisoned | ZeroHedge
- President Obama To Dictate Immigration Executive Order In Vegas On Friday | ZeroHedge
- Commodities Are Crumbling - Gold Fixing, Swiss Gold Poll, Or Another Fed Minutes Leak? | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Expansion Is Over, Goldman Warns, "US Stocks Will Close 2015 Only 5% Higher" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Federer to play in Davis Cup final | Business Insider
- How A Coaching Blunder Led To The LeBron James Turnover That Ended The Spurs-Cavs Game... | Business Insider
- Firefox Dumps Google For Yahoo (YHOO, GOOG) | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Anything That Makes Us Smarter About... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: S&P 500 Slips From Record as Momentum Eases | TheStreet.com
- Nestle Is Brewing A Fat-Burning Drink For People Who Hate Exercise | Business Insider