Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Policymakers Have Been Calling A 'Depression' A 'Recovery' For Nearly A Decade" | ZeroHedge
- Did Verizon Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Obama's "Deeply Disappointed" Half-Brother Will Vote Trump Because "He Speaks From The Heart" | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile At The DNC In Philly... | ZeroHedge
- With Kuroda Under Pressure To Increase Stimulus Again, Dissenters Appear | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We took a Tesla Model S on an adventure and learned how it's different from every other car (... | Business Insider
- HALLIBURTON: 'The North America market has turned' (... | Business Insider
- The next Republican battle for the presidency is already... | Business Insider
- 'It's absurd': Trump campaign manager dismisses suggestions Trump... | Business Insider
- 10 fruits and vegetables you should eat more of this summer | Business Insider
- DNC chair will no longer speak at her party's convention... | Business Insider
- Former New York Mayor Bloomberg to endorse Hillary Clinton | Business Insider