Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Rotation Continues | Financial Sense
- Abenomics in Review: Yen, Inflation, Exports, Imports | Financial Sense
- "Dead Cat Bounce" Or "Pause That Refreshes" | ZeroHedge
- Will It Be Inflation Or Deflation? The Answer May Surprise You | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar Is Going Up | Financial Sense
- Anthony Weiner To Prop Up NYC Mayoral Campaign With Many More Naked Pictures Of Himself | ZeroHedge
- Full Text And Wordcloud Of Obama's "Don't Drone Me, Bro" Speech | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Three Facts Prove That America Needs More Immigrants | Business Insider
- PAUL TUDOR JONES: Babies Are The Biggest 'Killer' Of Women's Trading... | Business Insider
- Gun Control Will Be A Defining Issue For Senators In The 2014... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma Tornado Victims: Now What? | Business Insider
- Stocks Gain as Bernanke Signals No Changes to Fed Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- Paul McCartney Calls Russian Authorities For Pussy Riot Release | Business Insider
- Nothing Is Being Done To Prevent America From Becoming ‘Blade Runner With Food... | Business Insider