Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "They're Hopping Mad In The US And Saudi Arabia": Russian Strikes In Syria Spark Epic Western Media Propaganda Blitz | ZeroHedge
- Australia Is "Going Down Under": "The Bubble Is About To Burst", RBS Warns | ZeroHedge
- Peak Government Is Here: Martin Armstrong Warns "From Here On Out, It Gets Real" | ZeroHedge
- Furious Auto Workers Demand More Than "Hot Dogs And Hamburgers" As US Car Sales Soar | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's NFP Post-Mortem: A December Rate Hike Is Now A "Close Call" | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- The Gig Economy Is Alive and Growing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scholars predicting historical Mormon leadership decision... | Business Insider
- Adidas, Kia decline to call for immediate Blatter exit | Business Insider
- Incredible video of bees swarming their hive in slow motion | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- More police refusing to name shooters for fear of... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Steelers cut kicker Josh Scobee, sign Chris Boswell | Business Insider