Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Iran Nuclear Talks Extended 7 Months; $700 Million In Monthly Sanctions Lifted | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 25 | ZeroHedge
- The Unbearable Over-Determination Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Oil Price Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
- "We Fired Some Folks..." President Obama Discusses Chuck Hagel's Resignation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pope's first visit to European Parliament: Live Report | Business Insider
- Use This Clever Trick To See Your iPhone's True Signal Strength... | Business Insider
- 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Maya Penn Talks Creativity, Innovation, And Millennials | Business Insider
- Missouri Governor's Deputy Slams Him... | Business Insider
- Amazon's $40 Streaming Stick Is A Solid Bargain, But It's No Roku | Business Insider
- Trailer For New Peter Pan Movie Features A Shot Of Cara Delevingne As A Mermaid... | Business Insider
- Child trafficking on the rise: UN | Business Insider