Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? | Financial Sense
- Don't Blame Austerity: Five "Dastardly" Ways Italy Burned Through Taxpayer Money | ZeroHedge
- Greece, Democracy, And Magical Thinking | ZeroHedge
- Greek Supermarkets Begin To Resemble Those Of Venezuela | ZeroHedge
- Juncker To Greece: "Don't Commit Suicide Just Because You Are Afraid Of Death" | ZeroHedge
- Bull Market Pause or Top? Clues from the Credit Markets | Financial Sense
- Carnage Continues: EU Equity Futures Crash 7%, Bund Yields Plunge 20bps, Italy/Spain Bonds Dumped | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greeks are 'strategically' not paying their... | Business Insider
- These trippy images show how Google's AI sees the world | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Today's Greek mess won't get as bad as... | Business Insider
- Uber is offering free rides to its own protest today | Business Insider
- European stock markets plunge on Grexit fears | Business Insider
- NBC fires Donald Trump after he calls Mexicans rapists and drug runners | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com