Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trip Down Memory Lane: The Full Ukraine Crisis Timeline | ZeroHedge
- What 10-Baggers (And 100-Baggers) Look Like | ZeroHedge
- US Won't Recognize Crimea Referendum Results (And 3 Awkward Questions For West's Liberals) | ZeroHedge
- Globalists Gas Game Theory | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Stereotyping Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- Celebrating China's First Bond Default: Copper Limit Down, Yuan Crashes Most In Six Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Fascinating Observation About Bubbles And The Fools Who Trade Them | Business Insider
- Kids Who Come From Richer Families Have Higher SAT Scores | Business Insider
- Fuel Cell Stocks Are All Going Bananas Today (PLUG, FCEL, BLDP, HYGS) | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart Of Chinese Exports Everyone Will Be Talking About Today | Business Insider
- Mitch McConnell Is Vowing To 'Crush' The Tea Party Everywhere | Business Insider
- The Top 30 Free Agents In The NFL | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek