Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Machine-Gun Wielding Robots And 'HyperSubs' Of Modern Warfare | ZeroHedge
- Homeownership Among US Millennials At All Time Low | ZeroHedge
- Japan Shows Footage Of US Aircraft Carrier Just Hours Away From Korea | ZeroHedge
- Debunking the French Report on Syrian Chemical Weapons | ZeroHedge
- Female Circumcision is Not the Only Genital Mutilation That Needs to be Stopped | ZeroHedge
- Bank of England Gold Vaults Bled 1500 Tonnes of Gold over 2013-2016 New Data Shows | ZeroHedge
- Has The Globalist Establishment Defeated The Populist-Nationalist Revolt? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon’s best-selling air purifier meets the same standards as those used in medical... | Business Insider
- Google's stock is reaching new highs — here... | Business Insider
- A $28 billion hedge fund is pushing into machine learning (EMG) | Business Insider
- Trump on Ted Cruz: 'Like. Dislike. Like.' | Business Insider
- The Apple Pencil is one of my favorite iPad accessories, even though I can’t draw | Business Insider
- The strange connection expressed in Trump's 'empathetic'... | Business Insider
- An old stock market adage is broken | Business Insider