Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P 2,000 On Lack Of BTFATH Slack | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Mission Accomplished | ZeroHedge
- 10 George Orwell Quotes That Predicted Life In 2014 America | ZeroHedge
- Update on a Long-Term Position | iBankCoin.com
- When Fighting The Fed Pays - Biotechs Hit Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- Finish Him! Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aaron Paul Wins Third Emmy For 'Breaking Bad' | Business Insider
- New Jersey Released An Emergency Bulletin To Warn Firefighters About The New... | Business Insider
- Satire Website Writes Hilarious 'Apology' To PR Firm Offended By One Of Its... | Business Insider
- Here's The $22 Gadget That Started A Huge Fight, Causing A United Airlines Flight To Get Diverted | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, QQQ, BBY) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Stop Trading: Netflix Wins With Investors Ahead of the Emmys | TheStreet.com
- This Hoverbike Is A High-Flying Mix Between A Motorcycle And A Helicopter | Business Insider