Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE’s Seeds Are Already Sown | ZeroHedge
- FOMC: "We Screwed Up" | ZeroHedge
- In Memoriam: Abenomics | ZeroHedge
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Q3 GDP Rises 3.5% Despite Sharp Slowdown In Consumption, Pushed Higher By Government Spending Spree | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated "Hillary" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- "Rumble in the Jungle" ring stolen as fans mark... | Business Insider
- The American Fighting Against ISIS In Syria Is Trying To Recruit More US Military... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Burkina opposition slams army 'coup' | Business Insider
- Source: Microsoft Employees Are 'Worn Out' Over So Much Change (MSFT) | Business Insider
- LeBron Is The Sun | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (GOOG, AAPL, YHOO, GPRO, LNKD,... | Business Insider