Trading Alert: Volatility Hits a New Low
Heads up Masters, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) hit a new 52-week low today. The VXX got down to $12.41 today, fear has calmed.
We've said it a million times and played this card on the VXX when it falls to a new bottom. Stocks could head up for a few trading sessions so the VXX could creep even lower. However before we all think everything is perfect a small position in the VXX may prove to be a worthwhile trade.
The VIX or 'Fear Index' is down 7% today and its taking the VXX along with it. Let's hope for all of our 401K's and IRA's the trend is less volatility for a few weeks. If we could only be so lucky.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU Ready To Restrict Passport-Free Travel, Austria To Close Border | ZeroHedge
- Despite Crashing Japan, European, U.S. Markets Rebound On Firmer Oil | ZeroHedge
- "Exceptional" America Is Number 1 Again | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Biggest Crisis In History? | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Continue to Show Signs of Stress - Caution Warranted | Financial Sense
- Bloomberg Vs. Trump? | ZeroHedge
- The 8 Principles Of The Newer Normal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Police fire tear gas at Greek farmers rallying against... | Business Insider
- 16 percent of people met their spouse at work | Business Insider
- Wall Street is rushing to take advantage of the crazy markets | Business Insider
- Gravitational waves will unlock these 'revolutionary' secrets of the... | Business Insider
- We might be in for 'permanent easing' | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to jump three years forward in headphone... | Business Insider
- We spent a night out on the town with Tablelist, the app that can get you into... | Business Insider