Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Mouthpiece Hilsenrath Confirms Inflation Concerns May Delay "Liftoff" | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH370 Wreckage Found, Close To Madagascar | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump's Soaring Popularity "Is The Country's Collective Middle Finger To Washington" | ZeroHedge
- Why Do So Many Working Age Americans Choose Not To Enter The Workforce? | ZeroHedge
- Russia-China Gas Relationship on the Rocks | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks Open Lower As Margin Debt Tumbles To 4-Month Lows, Regulators Probe Officials' Sales | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-... | StreetInsider.com
- The killing of a famous lion exposes a deeply rooted problem in western culture... | Business Insider
- China’s stock market is a high-stakes game of ‘chicken’ and most... | Business Insider
- Rolling Stone's managing editor is out | Business Insider
- 3 charts that should make you bullish | Business Insider
- Quitting your job can cost you up to $36,000 | Business Insider
- Big game hunting may actually protect endangered species | Business Insider