Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- Two Weeks After Upgrading Stocks, Goldman Downgrades Stocks | ZeroHedge
- US Equities Flat While China Surges On More Stimulus And Bailout Hopes | ZeroHedge
- Doing Channel Checks Into El Pollo Loco | iBankCoin.com
- The Italian Government Owes Over $100 Billion To Private Suppliers | ZeroHedge
- A Refreshing Summer Pause | iBankCoin.com
- Argentina Bonds/Currency Tumble As Delegation Snubs Mediation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MH17 Black Box Data Shows Evidence Of Missile Strike | Business Insider
- Here's How Wonder Woman Will Look In 'Batman V Superman' | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Is Buying Family Dollar (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider
- We Asked Cosplayers What They Do In Real Life And Their Answers Were Awesome | Business Insider
- Here's Why 'The Internet Of Things' Will Be Huge, And Drive... | Business Insider
- EL POLLO LOCO UP 25% (LOCO, CMG) | Business Insider
- A Surprising Number Of Harvard Grads Admit They Have Cheated | Business Insider