Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Bout Of Risk-Offness Sends European Shares Sharply Lower, US Futures Not Happy | ZeroHedge
- Silver, Copper Slammed As Commodities Crumble Into US Open | ZeroHedge
- Why Every Banker On Wall Street Suddenly Wants To Be Jefferies' Managing Director Sage Kelly | ZeroHedge
- Rosneft "Radical" Sanctions Retaliation Proposal Sends Russian Bonds, Currency Plunging | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise | Financial Sense
- FBI Raids Federal Contractor's Home – Has The Government Identified The "Second Leaker"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Chatty Banker Cost His Bank 'Millions Of Dollars' On The Alibaba IPO Deal | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler Shares Explode After Company Announces Plan To Spin Off Ferrari (FCAU... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Kim Jong-un Continues Post-Absence Media Tour With Fighter Jet... | Business Insider
- Funeral museum rises again in death-fixated Vienna | Business Insider
- Not Even Mike Tyson Himself Can Beat 'Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!'... | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL AFTER THE FED ENDS OF QE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT,... | Business Insider