Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Jul 2, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Factory Orders Scream Recession: Annual Drop Biggest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Pre-Happy Birthday ‘Merica Festivities Are Underway | iBankCoin.com
- Plunge In Export Prices Is Now Worse Than The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- IMF Bolsters Greek "No" Vote, Says Country Needs Much Bigger Debt Haircut | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- A sea turtle strapped with a GoPro just gave us a gorgeous... | Business Insider
- How to build your own air conditioner for less than $50 | Business Insider
- 13 'all-American' foods that foreigners find completely... | Business Insider
- World must cut pollution to save marine life, study warns... | Business Insider
- Gawker reports earnings! | Business Insider
- Redditors are disgusted by one man's photo of a pathetic breakfast... | Business Insider