Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- 'Wealth' Creation In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Sellside Chimes In On The Crude Crush: "This Will Reverberate For Years" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Rant - What I Learned From Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yields Crater To 19-Month Lows After Stocks Close | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- Are You Better Off This Thanksgiving Than You Were Last Thanksgiving? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Tricks Stores Use To Make You Spend More Money | Business Insider
- Jet-lagged McIlroy in early Australian Open golf hunt | Business Insider
- Talisman Energy May Struggle Next Year Despite Exploration Success | TheStreet.com
- Japan's Stimulus Looks Shaky As... | Business Insider
- Most of world's poorest nations stuck in a... | Business Insider
- Tibetan tapestry fetches record $45 million in Hong Kong | Business Insider
- The Best Black Friday Deals In Tech | Business Insider