Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Loophole Makes Hilarious Mockery Of US Crude Oil Export Ban | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan's Biggest Concern Is That Bitcoin Will Succeed | ZeroHedge
- Profit Taking in Metals After Eight Consecutive Weeks of Rising Prices | Financial Sense
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Gunmaker Stocks Outperform Post-Sandy Hook | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hidden Camera Captures Debate Over Costco's Future | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Best Ellipticals On The Market Right Now | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Beware the Bears | TheStreet.com
- The 27 Coolest Cars At The Geneva Motor Show | Business Insider
- A Bellwether Says The Severe Winter Hurt Advisor Recruitment | Business Insider
- Israeli Commandos Seize Ship Packed With Iranian-Made Rockets [Video] | Business Insider