Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- Is This The Best Investing Strategy For The New "Free Lunch" Normal? | ZeroHedge
- Which Way Is Inflation Blowing? Watch Commodities | Financial Sense
- As Bearish Russell 2000 Bets Hit 3 Year High, Here Is How Hedge Funds Are Doing In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Giving a Nice View Today | iBankCoin.com
- The World Is Finally Catching On to the Fed's Failures | ZeroHedge
- Governor Perry Deploys 1,000 National Guard To Border, Denies "Militarization Of The Border" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Ackman Just Finished 'The Most Important Presentation' Of His Career... | Business Insider
- 'Sex Tape' Is One Of Cameron Diaz's Worst-Opening Movies Ever | Business Insider
- Taco Bell Is Facing Its Biggest Slump In Years | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Upgrades for Allergan and Chipotle, Amazon Downgraded | TheStreet.com
- This App Teaches You How To Play Almost Any Song You Can Find Online And It's Awesome | Business Insider