Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Was Never About Oil | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Expectations Around The Globe Just Hit Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Clueless Fed?! | Financial Sense
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Just China And Oil Anymore: Here Are The Two New Concerns Weighing On Risk | ZeroHedge
- Traders Are Throwing Up All Over This Market: "It Feels Like The Algos Are Hooked Up To Tinder" | ZeroHedge
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Harvard nutrition expert tells us why we should eat more fat | Business Insider
- Here's why working class voters are flocking to Trump and Sanders | Business Insider
- 6 questions you should always ask before buying fish | Business Insider
- Phil Jackson tweeted a bizarre, 400-word thesis about 'self-... | Business Insider
- Chipotle can make a comeback | Business Insider
- Google just set in stone a timeline to ban Adobe Flash from its display adverts... | Business Insider
- Why finding your 'biological prime time' could be the key... | Business Insider