Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "They're Like The Praetorian Guard" - Whistleblower Confirms NSA Targeted Congress, The Supreme Court, & Trump | ZeroHedge
- "Much Worse Than Watergate", Former CIA Officer Admits Trump 'Wiretapping' Likely True | ZeroHedge
- Turkish Hackers Threaten To Wipe Millions Of iPhones; Demand Ransom From Apple | ZeroHedge
- Vegas Strip Partially Shut After One Person Shot Dead; Gunman Surrenders After Barricade Stand Off With police | ZeroHedge
- Ring The Alarm: UK Entering Meltdown Mode | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down | ZeroHedge
- America's March To Default | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fed's move to raise interest rates could hit credit card borrowers... | Business Insider
- Too many people make the same mistake when they start a new job, and it makes them... | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world says he's... | Business Insider
- Seeing how the highest and lowest-earners spend their money... | Business Insider
- The Toyota RAV4 serves up serious bang for the buck — but it's a boring drive | Business Insider
- 13 rules for using commas without looking like an idiot | Business Insider
- There's one huge factor shaping Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts' '... | Business Insider