Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fruits of the Arab Spring Have Bore an Open Air Slave Market in Libya | ZeroHedge
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Debunking the French Report on Syrian Chemical Weapons | ZeroHedge
- Bank of England Gold Vaults Bled 1500 Tonnes of Gold over 2013-2016 New Data Shows | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- France and Europe Dodge Bullet, Yet Risks Still Ahead | Financial Sense
- All The Plenary's Men | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Homeland Security chief: Kim Jong Un 'knows what he's doing' | Business Insider
- A star Wall Street fund manager is getting it... | Business Insider
- How Microsoft's artificial intelligence helps make the... | Business Insider
- Trump's approval rating at the 100-day mark is the... | Business Insider
- Trump has already signed 78 executive actions... | Business Insider
- Trump personally blames Obama for Michael Flynn's security clearance... | Business Insider
- NFL draft pick has a priceless story about finding out he got... | Business Insider