Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Sudden Selling Panic Sends Stocks Reeling On Dollar's Best Week Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Watch this guy set the Guinness World Record for the farthest flight on... | Business Insider
- UK's Cameron says 'confident' of securing EU... | Business Insider
- U.S. State... | Business Insider
- Pakistan mark six-year home return with victory | Business Insider
- Walt Disney's original plan for the place George Clooney's '... | Business Insider
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider