Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- Syriza Forms Coalition Government With Anti-Bailout Independent Greeks: What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- What Crispin Odey, And His $12.4 Billion In AUM, Thinks Are The 6 Risks Underpriced By The Market | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk: Why Asset Prices Must Return To Lower Levels | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Canada Throws in the Towel on ‘Recovery’ Meme | Financial Sense
- 2015: The Year of Default | ZeroHedge
- Tracking Juno: New York Prepares For One Of Top-5 Snow Storms In History; 50% Of Flights Cancelled | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For Angola, plunging oil price jeopardises budget | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, BOX, MSFT, FB) | Business Insider
- Euro briefly sinks to 11-year low vs dollar after Greek... | Business Insider
- Premier League trio avoid fresh FA Cup shocks | Business Insider
- Greece's Radical Left-Wing Government Is Right About... | Business Insider
- Fascinating New Theory Explains How The Patriots Could Have Manipulated The... | Business Insider
- Pressure mounts on Russia as Ukraine rebels launch... | Business Insider