Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
- Reagan Shooter John Hinckley Jr Released, Will Live With His Mother | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Up 1.6%, Silver Surges 3.7% After Poor U.S. Data and Dovish Fed | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- Doug Casey On President Hillary Clinton, World War III, & The Deep State | ZeroHedge
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A deadly wildfire in central California has... | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- Democratic senator: What Trump just said about Russia wouldn't even be... | Business Insider
- Obama on a possible Trump win: 'Anything is possible' | Business Insider
- Microsoft is laying off another 2,850 people in the next 12 months (MSFT) | Business Insider
- How a 28-year-old got fired and then built a $500K-a-month... | Business Insider
- 18 mouthwatering photos of Google’s legendary free food | Business Insider