Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
- Gold Edging Closer to Long-Term Bearish; Beware of Blind Spots! | Financial Sense
- CHRiSTMaS GReeTiNGSs FRoM THe CONTiNeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Ride the Profitable Wave | Financial Sense
- Market Seasonality and The Fed Are a Powerful Combination | Financial Sense
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Remember When That Watson Supercomputer Won Jeopardy? Here's What's Going On With It Lately... | Business Insider
- 28 Images Bring You Up Close To A Creepy Abandoned Soviet-Era Circus... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- How the iPad Air Won Black Friday and Cyber Monday | TheStreet.com
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Car Crashes Through Trader Joe's On Long Island | Business Insider
- Kim Jong-un's Uncle And Former... | Business Insider