Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We Feel So Poor (In Two Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 27 | ZeroHedge
- Greek Energy Minister Slams "Unscrupulous, Imperialist" Germany, Will Seek "Bold Alternatives" In Russia | ZeroHedge
- These Are the Very Best Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Will Cash Always Be Trash, Or Will It One Day Be King? | ZeroHedge
- Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Oil Slides As Inventories Trump Iran-Yemen Push-Pull | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 fascinating things you never knew about Steve Jobs from a new book about his life (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Two astronauts are about to launch on a crazy mission that will change how we... | Business Insider
- Obama may be on the cusp of his 'legacy-setting' foreign policy achievement | Business Insider
- Late goals save day for Netherlands, Italy | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Efficient Murray marches into Miami third round | Business Insider
- An anonymous administration... | Business Insider