Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For Those Who Still Care About Fundamentals, A Troubling Chart | ZeroHedge
- Two Warning Signs That This Bounce is Not to Be trusted | ZeroHedge
- European Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies - Big Banks End Lower | ZeroHedge
- When It Comes To The US Economy, The Age Divide Has Never Been Wider | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile On Times Square, Naked Man Taunts Cops; Demands To Speak With Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Why The ECB Thinks Brexit Is Not A "Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- At Least 28 Killed After Suicide Attackers Set Off Blasts At Istanbul's Ataturk Airport - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google is changing the way you search songs, and... | Business Insider
- ANZ: China is going to deliver... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here’s the best price ever on the online mattress that’s perfect for every type... | Business Insider
- People who witnessed the Istanbul suicide bombings share terrifying... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider
- 'Top Gear USA' was just killed by the History Channel | Business Insider