Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Teenage Son Mugged Near Home | ZeroHedge
- Why Germany Objects To ECB QE (In 1 Crazy Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- This Factor Could Propel Gold Mining Stocks Much Higher In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- The Keynesian PhD Brigade Strikes Again: Sweden’s Riksbank Joins The ZIRP Mania | ZeroHedge
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Mindblowing Facts About North Korea | Business Insider
- Growth Fears Nick Nike, but Basketball Sneakers May Save the Day | TheStreet.com
- The Single Most Important Risk Investors Face | Business Insider
- Russia brands new sanctions roadblock to Ukraine peace | Business Insider
- The Winners for Best and Worst Biotech CEOs of 2014 Are... | TheStreet.com
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized with 'mild' pneumonia | Business Insider
- How A Hacker Gang Literally Saved Christmas For Video Game Players Everywhere | Business Insider