Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Let's Take Them On!": Libor E-mails Of Christian Bittar Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- The Fed Lives In The Past | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Charities Suffer A "Geithner Moment", Will Refile 5 Years Of Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Hundreds Dead After Devastating Nepal Earthquake Topples Structures, Starts Avalanches | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Junk-Bond Investors Are Now Getting Whacked | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Hurting Earnings! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rajon Rondo's game is suddenly outdated, and it could cost him millions in free agency | Business Insider
- Take this quiz to figure out which job would suit you best | Business Insider
- Durable goods orders jump, but a key detail was not good | Business Insider
- New deadly strikes in Yemen despite rebel demands | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 13 everyday phrases that actually came from Shakespeare | Business Insider
- Here's more proof that companies are jumping on Microsoft Office 365 like crazy... | Business Insider