Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is How ISIS Is Building An Airforce | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Warns Military Escalation In Ukraine "May Lead To A Lehman-Style Shock" | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- Will Ukraine Retake the East From Separatists? | Financial Sense
- MAKING LATERAL MOVES | iBankCoin.com
- White House Scrambles To 'Clarify' Obama's "ISIS Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima Increased Cesium Levels 100 to 1,000 Times Worldwide ... and 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 Times On the U.S. West Coast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EU Leader Fears Ukraine Crisis Is Approaching The '... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 8/25... | StreetInsider.com
- THE E-COMMERCE DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Men Turn Out To Be The Real Mobile Power... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- JOB OF THE WEEK: Senior Director, Marketing Technology Solutions | Business Insider
- NATO TO RUSSIA: Cease Your 'Illegal Military Actions' In... | Business Insider
- Second seed Halep crashes out of US Open | Business Insider