Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Uncharted Waters | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 22 | ZeroHedge
- Canada Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Abdul Zehaf Bibeau | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- Obama Humiliated Again After Weapons Airdropped For Syrian Rebels End Up In ISIS Hands | ZeroHedge
- A Check-Back Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Here's Why The Government Is Filing Lawsuits Against Huge Piles Of... | Business Insider
- Here's Why A Quarter Of The World's Best-Performing CEOs Studied Engineering | Business Insider
- India suspends future tours to West Indies | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift... | Business Insider
- Obama: US Is 'Shaken' By Canadian Shooting | Business Insider
- Uncapped five in Cheika's first Wallaby squad | Business Insider