Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Cutting Through The Crap: The Ultimate Clinton-Trump Policy Cheatsheet | ZeroHedge
- Heading Down The J-Hole: "The Fed Isn't Hawkish" | ZeroHedge
- With Janet Yellen Just Hours Away, Directionless Markets Wait For A Signal | ZeroHedge
- Could A Lithium Shortage De-Rail The Electric Car Boom? | ZeroHedge
- Introducing America's Winningest Political Candidate: "Lesser Evil" | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: These are the healthiest salad greens | Business Insider
- Las Vegas financiers are... | Business Insider
- RUSH LIMBAUGH: Who knew Trump would be the one to convert the GOP base to... | Business Insider
- 3 ways to attract hiring managers on LinkedIn | Business Insider
- This 'head hammock' could take airplane naps to... | Business Insider
- How Britney Spears lost control of her life 8 years ago and then made an... | Business Insider
- A venture capitalist and investor shares his best tip for people who want to start their own business | Business Insider