Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Downgrades Tesla To "Sell" On Cash And Execution Risk | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan: Institutions, Hedge Funds Are Using The Rally To Sell To Retail | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Tumble To Lowest In A Year (And It's About To Get Worse) | ZeroHedge
- Oscars Preview | ZeroHedge
- Back From Never Gone: CURRENCY WARS | ZeroHedge
- After Trump Trolls Perez On Twitter, New Democrat Leader Vows To Be "Trump's Worst Nightmare" | ZeroHedge
- Truth... Hurts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We just got the first real look into how well virtual reality is selling | Business Insider
- Today is one of the best days of year to buy a Roomba | Business Insider
- THE SMARTWATCH REPORT: Forecasts, adoption trends,... | Business Insider
- 8 simple, science-backed tricks to get better sleep | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- After years of struggling to find the right bag, this Australian startup let me design my perfect one... | Business Insider
- France passed a new advertising transparency law the entire... | Business Insider