Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- The 5 Faces Of Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorney-Client Privilege | ZeroHedge
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s How To Unlock Three Android Easter Eggs | Business Insider
- The 15 Coolest Cars On Display At The New York Auto Show | Business Insider
- How Microsoft Created A Virtual Assistant That Could Blow Siri Away (MSFT) | Business Insider
- This Military Robot Can Jump From The Sidewalk Onto A Roof | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Jim Cramer on Chipotle, IBM, Google and Goldman Sachs Earnings | TheStreet.com
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Americans Have Already Forgotten One Of The... | Business Insider