Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do | Financial Sense
- Never Forget | ZeroHedge
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Unchanged; US Futures Rise Above 2,100 As Traders Celebrate Memorial Day | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- "All Men Are Not Created Equal" Louisiana State Rep. Rejects Declaration Of Independence | ZeroHedge
- What to Expect out of the ECB Meeting on Thursday (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Guess how many people over 55 have zero retirement savings | Business Insider
- Scientists say this may be the best exercise for your brain health | Business Insider
- The rise of reloadable prepaid... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Libertarians picked this man to challenge Trump and the... | Business Insider
- A 22-year-old 'molded' to vote for Hillary Clinton explains why he... | Business Insider
- Larry Ellison explains why life isn't about money: 'At some point, you... | Business Insider