Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Trump Saber Rattles China, Heightens His Anti-Globalist Rhetoric on Twitter | ZeroHedge
- FaKe NeWS MaDNeSS... | ZeroHedge
- Mark Carney Defends The Bank of England: "We Are Not Robbing The Poor To Pay The Rich" | ZeroHedge
- Italian Bank Warns 30 Times For A Bail-In If The NO Camp Wins The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Democrat Strategist on CNN Said ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading Democrats Now’ | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Army says it will explore alternate routes for Dakota Access Pipeline... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- This year's winter weather could change because of La Niña | Business Insider
- The 20 best things you can now download and watch anywhere on Netflix | Business Insider
- The Mayor of NYC is asking congress for $35 million to protect... | Business Insider
- Here's how Trump can dodge a deep recession | Business Insider
- 6 details you may have missed on Sunday's 90-minute episode of 'The... | Business Insider