Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- Love Him Or Hate Him: Trump Is The Revolution Against The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- Huma Abedin On Hillary: "She Is Still Not Perfect In Her Head" | ZeroHedge
- Is the Fed Fix in for the election? | ZeroHedge
- Bullion Banks "pass the parcel" on El Salvador’s Gold Reserves | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nobody spends money on arms like the US of A — here's how defense giants... | Business Insider
- 7 of the Air Force's greatest fighter planes throughout history | Business Insider
- Twitter beats on revenue and earnings but confirms layoffs (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Short-seller Andrew Left gives us his post-election play | Business Insider
- US Defense Secretary: Anti-ISIS campaigns in Mosul and Raqqa '... | Business Insider
- CEOs and business leaders are 4 times more likely to be psychopaths than the... | Business Insider
- The Syrian government is arming a Kurdish group to fight against... | Business Insider