Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Setup is the Holy Grail of Trading (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Sep 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- "Eight Election Trades For November 8th" | ZeroHedge
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 entrepreneurs share their top ideas for creating... | Business Insider
- 10 obscure words that will help you beat anyone at Scrabble | Business Insider
- Tinder's sociologist reveals an easy way to get more... | Business Insider
- This tiny hedge fund has an incredible track record, and outsiders can't... | Business Insider
- China says it has a new 'ghostly... | Business Insider
- Here's the electric car Audi is building to take on Tesla (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The 5 do's and don'ts of being a successful startup founder, according... | Business Insider