Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CSX Freight Train Derails In Washington D.C., 9 Cars Overturned, Hazardous Material Leaking | ZeroHedge
- THe BuTT oF HiS OWN JoKe... | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Has Systemic Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing And Sanctions Problems: UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- The First Casualty Is Truth | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges To Jan 2015 Highs, Tops $1300 As Euro Hits 9-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Iraqi Oil & The 'Strange' Death of Mr. Abadi | ZeroHedge
- After Failed Halliburton Deal, Baker Hughes Unveils "Path For The Future" Including $2.5BN Stock, Bond Buyback | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sports brand Uncle Martian just launched in China, and it appears to be openly... | Business Insider
- A major medical group just threw its weight behind E... | Business Insider
- MoneyGram edges closer to digital targets | Business Insider
- The best free online business courses starting in May | Business Insider
- 19 unprofessional habits that could cost you a job | Business Insider
- Yahoo has been 'welcoming' to the new... | Business Insider
- A Senate candidate just gave a brutal preview of how Democrats are going to use... | Business Insider