Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Manifesto - The Values of Value Investing | ZeroHedge
- Peak Government Is Here: Martin Armstrong Warns "From Here On Out, It Gets Real" | ZeroHedge
- Crude Surges After US Oil Rig Count Collapses To May 2002 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Saut on Dow Theory Sell Signal, Biotech Breakdown, and More | Financial Sense
- The Mind Of Mr. Putin (America's Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy Tradition Exposed) | ZeroHedge
- The Gig Economy Is Alive and Growing | Financial Sense
- Fed Comments Lift Market Spirits | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bush: New guns laws aren't right reaction to mass... | Business Insider
- Pacific trade negotiators push hard for deal | Business Insider
- Leonard Fournette carries No. 9 LSU past E. Michigan, 44-... | Business Insider
- Volkswagen suspends sale of some vehicles in Australia | Business Insider
- Angels win 2-1 to prevent Rangers from clinching AL West | Business Insider
- Scherzer throws his 2nd no-hitter this year, Nats sweep... | Business Insider
- New Mormon leaders expected to be named at conference | Business Insider