Time to go All-In on Celsion?
Celsion (CLSN) is a great story stock. It recently announced their Phase III trial results for liver cancer will be released by the end of January 2013. This will be a top-line release of a multinational, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of primary liver cancer. The results could make or break the company as its future pipeline is dependent on ThermoDox succeeding.
This upcoming catalyst is likely to have a huge impact on the company's valuation. The company has a current market cap of $287 million, but this will likely be drastically different by the end of the month. The CEO of Celsion has stated that this liver cancer treatment will have the potential to generate yearly revenues of $1 billion.
Mastery Bottom Line
Look for a good entry point before betting the farm on CLSN. Shares could dip down to touch the 50 day MA due to some investors not wanting to risk holding through the FDA results. A $7 - $7.50 share price would provide a great buying opportunity.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gundlach: The Biggest Risk to the Current Rally Is Donald Trump | Financial Sense
- Secret Service Taking Extraordinary Measures To Protect Against "Unprecedented" Inauguration Threats | ZeroHedge
- MLK's Niece Admits "I Voted For Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Why Futures Are Lower: JPMorgan Summarizes The Chaotic Overnight Session | ZeroHedge
- Trump Trounces Yellen - Dollar Dumps, Erases All Post-Fed Gains | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Venezuela's New, Vertical, Banknotes, Now With Added Zeros Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Obama Commutes Remaining Prison Sentence Of Chelsea Manning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A sleep doctor reveals what you can do to fall asleep faster | Business Insider
- Chelsea Handler explains why she's leading a march against '... | Business Insider
- French President to Trump: EU 'has no need for... | Business Insider
- Snapchat adds search function | Business Insider
- The 11 gadgets and tech accessories I used the most while traveling abroad... | Business Insider
- THE SMARTWATCH REPORT: Forecasts, adoption trends,... | Business Insider
- American Apparel denies reports that it's imminently... | Business Insider