Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- When The Line Between Halloween & Real Life Terror Gets Blurred | ZeroHedge
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- About that $FMSA Trade and More | iBankCoin.com
- As Ebola Cases Top 10,000, Obama Says America Can "Beat" The Deadly Virus | ZeroHedge
- New York Fed's Conference Evokes Violent Thoughts Against Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Golden Chart Porn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors | Business Insider
- SODASTREAM EXPLODES (SODA, PEP) | Business Insider
- This Incredible Star-Shaped Superyacht Will Cost Half A Billion Dollars | Business Insider
- Trailblazers Guard Damian Lillard Explains Why He Never... | Business Insider
- Why Sears Was Doomed Back In 1978 | Business Insider
- Sweden calls off hunt for suspected submarine | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Umbrella Movement gets computer game... | Business Insider