Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Threatens Its Economists And Analysts To Only Write Bullish Reports, Or Else | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- When Is A Boot On The Ground Not A Boot On The Ground? | ZeroHedge
- First US Soldier In Iraq Killed By Islamic State During "Enemy Fire" | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'MY PARTY HAS LOST ITS WAY': Lindsey Graham rips Donald Trump's... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump twists the knife in 'wacko' Ted Cruz after Indiana win... | Business Insider
- Argentina is trolling Trump to hype a big international soccer... | Business Insider
- A man who lost 239 pounds on the 'The Biggest... | Business Insider
- The 12 best-looking dress shoes you can buy for under $500 | Business Insider
- Apple’s new ‘true tone’ iPad feature changes the... | Business Insider
- Researchers discover multiple vulnerabilities in... | Business Insider