Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Mint Gold Coin Sales Near 60,000 - "Islamic State, Ebola, Putin, Ukraine" and Swiss Gold Initiative | ZeroHedge
- Get Ready for Shift in Fed Policy | Financial Sense
- The Fed's "Other" Taper: Printing Of New $100 Bills Tumbles By 85% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped From America's Grasp | Financial Sense
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LeBron Is The Sun | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Jeb Bush May Run For President — Here's What He Believes | Business Insider
- For One Day Only, Uber Will Let You Order A Kitten To Your Office | Business Insider
- The Intense, 4-Month Training Eddie Redmayne Went Through To Play... | Business Insider
- How Retailers Got American Kids An Extra Hour To Trick-Or-Treat On Halloween | Business Insider
- Burkina opposition slams army 'coup' | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler Shares Explode After Company Announces Plan To Spin Off Ferrari (FCAU... | Business Insider