Niko's Revenge: TTWO Soars
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) is on the offensive, the shorts are feeling the pain.
TTWO is up big time thanks to strong sales of NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2. They beat the street by a landslide and "Digitally delivered content" was the big surprise. Digital downloaded content (DLC's) are now more than 23% of company's revenue. The future looks good for TTWO despite its rocky management. The have BioShock Infinite set to release next month and GTA V later this year. Take-Two is ready for its comeback. We told you to take a risk on Take-Two in Take-Two: A Classic Pullback in December when shares were under $12. Last summer when shares where in the $10 range we predicted the future digital download fiesta :
The future for Take-Two could be rich thanks to digital downloads, expansions packs for existing titles, and other cool products such as the Rockstar DLC Pass. Take-Two should reduce its sales using traditional brick and motor fronts and going direct to the consumer via high speed internet downloads. Take-Two makes more money that way. They don't have to pay to create physical copies of the game and let Wal-Mart (WMT) and others take a few bucks off the top. Digital sales represented 13% of Take-Two's 2012 fiscal sales.
Congrats to everyone who played the earnings call long and thank you for reading.
TTWO Chart for today & TTWO 6 Month Chart:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Shadow Government's Destruction Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- The Four Key Themes From Q4 Conference Calls | ZeroHedge
- Kyrgyzstan's Central Bank Urges Citizens To Own Gold | ZeroHedge
- California City Erects 'Prison Camp' To Deal With Homeless | ZeroHedge
- 11 Deeply Alarming Facts About America's Crumbling Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- "Recessionary" Demand Forces New York Harbor To Divert Gasoline Shipments | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Deja Vu | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why Snap is playing it safe with investors | Business Insider
- A $14 billion hedge fund is venturing where others fear... | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider
- Two-thirds of French voters want Francois Fillon... | Business Insider
- 7 books that inspired this year's Oscar frontrunners | Business Insider
- California could see its heaviest rainfall in 6... | Business Insider
- We took a 1,000-horsepower electric luxury sedan for a spin on the streets of Silicon Valley | Business Insider