Stocks Under $5 Paying a Fat Dividend
They are BGC Partners (BGCP), MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC), and Nokia (NOK).
All three trade below $5 and offer a sweet dividend.
Let's get straight to the stocks.
BGC Partners (BGCP)
Dividend Yield: 11.35%
BGC Partners has a great looking chart, having bounced off a double bottom to start off 2013. I really like the potential cup and handles formation in the chart. Let's see if it can break through resistance at $4.50.
Over the past 12 months BGC Partners Inc (BGCP) shares have traded between $3.11 and its 52-week high of $8.03. BGC Partners Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 25.9 and EPS of 0.16.
MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC)
Dividend Yield: 10.50%
MCG also has a decent looking chart (although it would have been nice to be in before the breakout). However, they just released decent earnings and metrics are improving.
Over the past 12 months MCG Capital Corp (MCGC) shares have traded between $3.97 and its 52-week high of $5.36. MCG Capital Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.65.
Diviend Yield: 7.16%
If you can't afford to drop $500 on a new smart phone once a year, you should be looking at Nokia. The Lumia 520 was unveiled last week at the Mobile World Conference and will cost around $180, unsubsidized before taxes. With carriers like T-Mobile dropping phone subsidies in favor of lower monthly rates, Nokia's Lumia line of phones could be more successful than one would expect.
Over the past 12 months Nokia (NOK) shares have traded between $1.63 and its 52-week high of $5.57. Nokia shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -1.09.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stunned Stocks Slide On Soaring Volume; Worst Swing Day In 5 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Five Decades Of Asset Bubbles: Which One Is Next? | ZeroHedge
- They Better Pray There Is No Short Squeeze... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 21, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- "The Math Is Stacked Against Japan - It's Not 'If', It's When" | ZeroHedge
- Stop and Pay Your Respects to These Retail Plays | iBankCoin.com
- The Gold/Silver Canary In The Coalmine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Ad Specs | Business Insider
- Early Tumblr Investor Slams Report About How Much Everyone Made On Yahoo Deal As... | Business Insider
- Zach Galifianakis Bought A Homeless Woman An Apartment — And Took... | Business Insider
- This Cloud Startup That Mobile Developers Love Is Now Going After... | Business Insider
- If The US Was Spying On Any Foreigners Using Google In 2010,... | Business Insider
- Poor Parents Grumble As Rich Chicago School Forces Kids To Buy iPads | Business Insider
- Sorry, Media, America Couldn't Care Less About The Government Taking... | Business Insider