3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Watch These Geopolitical Flashpoints Carefully | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- One Dead, 14 Injured After Ohio Nightclub Shooting; Shooter At Large | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Nightmare Scenario For The GOP: A $2 Trillion Funding "Hole" | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Trump Rally Turns Violent After Provocations From 'Counter-Protesters' | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Top? Champagne Shipments To US Reach 2007 Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Russia Readies Back-Up System For Potential "Split With International Banking System" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE VIRTUAL REALITY REPORT: How the early days of VR are unfolding and the challenges it must... | Business Insider
- HILLARY CLINTON: 'Today was a victory for all Americans' | Business Insider
- There's a gaping hole in the... | Business Insider
- $1.4 BILLION HEDGE FUND: 'We are now in the early part of a... | Business Insider
- 12 words that are more familiar to men than women | Business Insider
- Pence on 'Trumpcare': 'Congress just wasn't ready... | Business Insider
- America's newest bikesharing program lets you drop off bikes basically anywhere... | Business Insider