3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Perry Capital Shut Down: The Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- Trump Campaign Releases "Ten Inconvenient Truths About The Clinton Foundation" | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Best Scream Fests From Today's John Stumpf Hearing | ZeroHedge
- BofA Upgrades Deutsche Bank's Cap Structure Despite Admission "Does Not Particularly Like It" | ZeroHedge
- Will The ECB Buy Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- "You Shouldn't Listen to Me" – Here's What Bernie Said About Voting For Hillary | ZeroHedge
- US Spending Disappoints In August As Savings Rate Rises For Second Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This car symbolizes why France and the US have completely different driving cultures | Business Insider
- Asking for what you want is great career advice — if you... | Business Insider
- The FDA gives out 'Willy Wonka golden tickets' to fast-track new drugs for kids... | Business Insider
- Today is your last chance to get our exclusive deal on a custom suit — and more of today... | Business Insider
- Tour Mercedes' $1.7 million luxury yacht that... | Business Insider
- Gaddafi, bribery, and a $40 billion hedge fund: The key details from the case against Och-Ziff | Business Insider
- Facebook is testing a new way for businesses to tag products | Business Insider