3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Rich Employee | Altucher Confidential
- A Layman's Explanation Of The Wall Street Rigged Casino Analogy | ZeroHedge
- Trump: The Art Of The Bureaucrat | ZeroHedge
- Here's How High Oil Prices Must Climb To Stop Saudi Arabia's Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
- Is George Soros Betting On The Long-Term Future Of Coal? | ZeroHedge
- Not "Unequivocally Good" - Canada Enters Recession | ZeroHedge
- Peak Construction Spending? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Gross thinks everything sucks | Business Insider
- A top Hillary Clinton ally once forwarded her a bizarre plan... | Business Insider
- G20 seeks to smooth econonomic shock waves from China | Business Insider
- The Latest: No marriage licenses at Kentucky clerk's... | Business Insider
- Wrongly convicted brothers could get $750,000 payout | Business Insider
- Watch this swimmer complete 3 Rubik's cubes underwater in 1.5... | Business Insider
- Spain: Police search family house of train attacker | Business Insider