3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Brexit "Catastrophe": World's 400 Richest People Lose $127 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Charts: MASSIVE Speculative Bets on Gold - Bremain Vote Could Lead to Major Selloff | Financial Sense
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- A few thoughts on Gold, currency and “risk free savings” in the wake of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sees A UK Recession, Shocked By A Fed "Tightening Cycle Unlike Any In Modern History" | ZeroHedge
- "Victory For Freedom" - Le Pen Demands Referendum For France | ZeroHedge
- We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here’s what the UK is asking Google after the Brexit | Business Insider
- Harvard just won big after the Supreme Court's ruling on affirmative action | Business Insider
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- The UK's 'Leave' vote has thrown a... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the next 'Star Wars' movie, 'Rogue One... | Business Insider
- I tried the high-end fashion service that lets you rent $5,000+ dresses —... | Business Insider