3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan vs China Feud Will Secure Nuclear | iBankCoin.com
- SEC Officially Above The Law: Prosecutors Decline To Charge SEC Employee For Violating Internal Rules | ZeroHedge
- Herbalife Spikes To Record High On Bass Bullishness And Icahn's "No Sale" | ZeroHedge
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- Will the “Least Loved” Bull throw a “Taper Tantrum?” | Financial Sense
- GDP Q3 Second Estimate Rises to 3.6% | Financial Sense
- US "Good News" & Draghi Disappointment Sends Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- CHART OF THE DAY: Bitcoin Can Be The New Western Union | Business Insider
- Reviewers Like The LG's New Bendable Phone, But Think The Price Is Outrageous | Business Insider
- Starbucks' $450 Gold Cards Sold Out In Seconds, But You Can Get Them On E... | Business Insider
- A Coke-Filled Feud Between A Celebrity Cook And A Legendary Ad... | Business Insider
- A Chef Built The World's Largest Gingerbread Village In His Bronx Apartment... | Business Insider
- CHART: Here Was The Size Of The British Empire As A Percentage Of Total... | Business Insider