3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Cuts Reserve Ratio Most Since 2008 In Scramble To Preserve Equity Bubble, Boost Economy | ZeroHedge
- Japan's "Over 65" Rise To Record 33 Million, More Than Double Number Of Children | ZeroHedge
- 300 US Paratroopers Arrive In Ukraine After Russia Says Its Missiles Will Target NATO Member States | ZeroHedge
- Sand-nado - Beijing Battered By Blanket Of Red Dust | ZeroHedge
- "Surviving Or Thriving" - What Canada's 40% Surge In Meat Prices Means For Ordinary People | ZeroHedge
- Men Go Mad In Herds | ZeroHedge
- A Strong Dollar May Not Be as Bad as Feared | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why this woman turned down a fabulous job at Google | Business Insider
- Mexico drug lord's arrest sparks gunfights, three dead | Business Insider
- Intel's chairman says young job seekers should prepare for... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- IS claims responsibility for deadly Afghan bombing | Business Insider
- How finance minister Yanis Varoufakis became the face of Greece... | Business Insider
- A GoFundMe campaign raised so much money for an Uber driver, he stopped taking... | Business Insider