3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europarliament President Threatens Greeks With Armageddon If They Vote No | ZeroHedge
- Can China Keep Miami's Condo Bubble From Bursting? | ZeroHedge
- Meet New Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much It Cost To Keep The Shanghai Composite Green For A Day | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- The "Nightmare Of The Euro-Architects" Is Coming True: JPM Now Sees Grexit, Eurogroup "Split In Coming Days" | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare Sticker Shock Arrives: Insurance Premiums To Soar 20-40% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greek FM Varoufakis resigns | Business Insider
- Amazon and Netflix won't be saving 'Hannibal'... | Business Insider
- Science explains how American soccer star Carli Lloyd made the shots... | Business Insider
- World's oldest man dies at 112 in Japan | Business Insider
- Central Athens is having a once-in-a-lifetime party right now | Business Insider
- Here's when crying can actually help you win a negotiation | Business Insider
- Tesla and Toyota are fighting over the best way... | Business Insider