3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Direct Bid Surges In Strong 2 Year Auction, Bid To Cover Highest Since August | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Exposes How Secretive Non-Profit Organizations Erode The United States | ZeroHedge
- Icahn Takes Activist Stake In Bristol-Myers, Bets On $90 Billion Takeover | ZeroHedge
- As China's Housing Minister Admits There Is A Bubble, Axiom Warns "Sell Commodities Now" | ZeroHedge
- Unleashing Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Former Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich, Blames Trump for Sweden's Riots | ZeroHedge
- Florida Teacher "Reassigned" After Facebook Post Praising Trump On Immigration | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Brooklyn shop makes jewelry you'll want to wear every day | Business Insider
- Navy fleet commanders: The next conflict hotspot is going to be in Korea | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Here's the brutal presentation that an activist investor just published... | Business Insider
- Facebook dynasty emerges in the post-app era (FB) | Business Insider
- First Solar tanks after huge restructuring charge | Business Insider
- Millennials have no use for your mobile ads | Business Insider