3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- North Korea Launches Long-Range Rocket | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Renews Its Decline | Financial Sense
- Gundlach: Bonds Won't Bottom Until Panic Sends VIX Above 40 | ZeroHedge
- Is This How The Smart Money Is Betting On A Market Crash? | ZeroHedge
- After 1,428 Years, Here's What Brought Down The World's Oldest Business | ZeroHedge
- Why The 'Sultan Of Chaos' Is Freaking Out | ZeroHedge
- "The Market Knows It's Over" Jim Rogers Warns "We're All Going To Suffer" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britons voted Margaret Thatcher as the most influential... | Business Insider
- These gorgeous young twin models just got hired by Calvin Klein — and now they'... | Business Insider
- 17 thoughtful Valentine's Day gifts every woman will love | Business Insider
- 'Like a spoiled child': Donald Trump goes off on Jeb Bush at New Hampshire... | Business Insider
- Kate Middleton sat down with a bunch of kids to talk about feelings | Business Insider
- Libertarian Party candidate: Bernie Sanders vs. Donald Trump would be our 2016... | Business Insider
- Merkel heads to Turkey as frustration over... | Business Insider