3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Greed & Fear Are Great Teachers" Black Swan Author Tells Graduates "Always Have Skin In The Game" | ZeroHedge
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of Small Business In Obama's America | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- Homeland Insecurity | ZeroHedge
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most affordable zip codes with the best... | Business Insider
- Looters reportedly vandalize an historic... | Business Insider
- The 27 most physically active jobs | Business Insider
- 20 TV shows that just got canceled | Business Insider
- Here's when you should start claiming your Social Security benefits | Business Insider
- Office workers in New York City are competing to create... | Business Insider
- 7 essentials every guy needs before heading to the beach | Business Insider