3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An End To Austerity? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Demise Of The American Dream (In 2 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- What 10-Baggers (And 100-Baggers) Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Everyone Agrees that Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a False Flag … They Only Argue About WHO's Behind Them | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Care.com's CEO Sheila Marcelo: Entrepreneurs Need To Be 'Disagreeable... | Business Insider
- 13 Photos Of Yao Ming Making Normal People Look Tiny | Business Insider
- How To Find Out If Someone Unfriended You On Facebook | Business Insider
- Chinese Market Get Demolished | Business Insider
- 13 Things You Didn't Know Guys Were Doing On Pinterest | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Exact Sciences, Rexahn, Advaxis, Peregrine | TheStreet.com
- 'SNL' Parodies Matthew McConaughey And '... | Business Insider