3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Blood Red From Big Blue: Why IBM Is Crashing, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- The Tragedy Of NATO: "Beware Foreign Entanglements" | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Letting Academics Run the Economy | ZeroHedge
- McDonalds Sales Plunge In Worst Month Since 2003 Following Dollar Meal "Sticker Shock" | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Major Players In The Video Game Industry Are Telling GamerGate Supporters To Cut It Out... | Business Insider
- Meet Wayfare, An App That Helps You Make Special... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Indonesia inaugurates outsider Widodo as president | Business Insider
- Google Is Leading A $542 Million Investment In Magic Leap, A Crazy-Sounding Stealth... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Dubai's New Supercar Ambulance Can Go 160 MPH | Business Insider