3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Universities Ban Politically-Incorrect Halloween Costumes | ZeroHedge
- Dear Mainstream Media... | ZeroHedge
- New Reuters Poll Shows That 70% Of Republicans Think The Election Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- The United States Of Refugees | ZeroHedge
- "Fiat Money Quantity" & $11,000 Gold | ZeroHedge
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This timelapse video of five Manhattan buildings getting demolished is... | Business Insider
- Watch 'Hamilton' creator and star Lin-Manuel... | Business Insider
- The rise, fall, and pivot of Theranos, in one graphic | Business Insider
- Wall Street has stepped up with $40 billion to help AT&T buy Time Warner... | Business Insider
- A hair stylist explains the best way to ensure you'll get the haircut you... | Business Insider
- New accuser alleges Trump offered her $10,000 to accept private penthouse invitation | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider