3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "THe U.S. CaN'T SoLVe THe WoRLD'S PROBLeMS ANYMoRe…" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Will Have Few Tools Available When the Next Collapse Hits | ZeroHedge
- ETP Receives Vote of Supreme Confidence | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- An Interview With Alasdair Macleod | ZeroHedge
- The “There’s No Inflation” Checklist | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pablo Escobar's Right-Hand Man Explains Why The Drug War Is Unwinnable | Business Insider
- Here's Why This CEO Finds All Her Employees Through LinkedIn | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- These Are The 10 Biggest Office Distractions | Business Insider
- This Ad Tech Company’s Stock Is Skyrocketing After Its Surprising Earnings Report (TUBE) | Business Insider
- The Hamptons Is Running Out Of Rosé | Business Insider
- Putin Escalated To Save His Aggressive Ukraine Policy From Collapsing — But His... | Business Insider