3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The Biggest Treasury Drawdown In History Imminent? The "Bond Shock" Story Refuses To Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Trump Aides Deny Plan For Summit With Putin In Reykjavik | ZeroHedge
- Theresa May To Call For "Clean And Hard Brexit" As UK Warns Of "Market Correction" | ZeroHedge
- Looking at the Four "Bull Market Checks": Trend, Momentum, Breadth, and Sentiment | Financial Sense
- The Number One Concern For US Citizens Is... Terrorism!? | ZeroHedge
- This Bloomberg Editorial Claims Experts Are Necessary for Government - We Disagree | ZeroHedge
- Cable Plunges To October Flash-Crash Lows After May's "Clean & Hard Brexit" Headlines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Google Chrome tricks that will save you a ton of time | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg will testify in... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 'A new life; an uncertain life': Everyday life starts... | Business Insider
- Monica Crowley bows out amid plagiarism... | Business Insider
- Early champions of the most ubiquitous retirement plan in the US say it hasn't lived... | Business Insider
- An $11.4 billion fund manager talks Trump, Russia, and... | Business Insider