3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America: The "Nursing Home" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Don't Cry For Argentina, It's The Greeks That Suffered The Most In March | ZeroHedge
- The Bank Of Japan's Liquidity Crisis In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Money Printing Deja Vu - German Inflation Is Surging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed Governor Admits Market Controlling The Fed Is A "Very Dangerous Development" | ZeroHedge
- Why Hiring A Grass Company Was The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
- Are Central Banks 'Rigging' Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hedge funder Steve Cohen is starting a venture capital fund | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- One NFL-to-Los Angeles scenario that's gaining steam has the Oakland... | Business Insider
- Labour's silence on its spending... | Business Insider
- Jay-Z's music streaming site isn't... | Business Insider
- These 16 startups are worth $22 billion: Here are the deals that made them so valuable... | Business Insider
- How this private college maintains a $1 billion endowment without... | Business Insider