3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Are Up - It's Tuesday Durr! | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Desperate To Put Ukraine In Rearview Mirror But More Russian Sanctions Loom | ZeroHedge
- Possible Epidemic? The Chikungunya Virus Is Starting To Spread In America | ZeroHedge
- Vietnam Says China Backing Down In Oil Rig Dispute | ZeroHedge
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- Forget Global Geopolitical Chaos, S&P 500 Surges To All-Time Record High As Gold Slides | ZeroHedge
- Europe Agrees To Disagree Over New Russian Sanctions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is Responsible For Their... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Ori Allon Sold One Startup To Google And Another To Twitter... | Business Insider
- Here's Why The EU Still Won't Approve Tough Sanctions On Russia | Business Insider
- Airbnb Host: A Guest Is Squatting In My Condo And I Can't Get Him To Leave... | Business Insider
- This Simple Math Concept Went Nowhere For A Century And Then — BOOM — Computers | Business Insider