3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The Weekend Is Over In Asia And Stocks Are Mostly Down | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- England 227 all out against India in third ODI | Business Insider
- New test fast-tracks diagnosis for malaria | Business Insider
- MITT ROMNEY: Obama's 'Mistakes' Led To The Rise Of ISIS | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock Movers... | StreetInsider.com