3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As If The French Did Not Have Enough Problems | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Goes Quiet - Do We Hear The Echo Of The Bottom? | ZeroHedge
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rebound As Geopolitical Tensions Subside; Europe Surges On Report Of More ECB Easing | ZeroHedge
- Giving "Thanks" To The Fed - Holiday Dinner Has Never Been More Expensive | ZeroHedge
- Thanks ISIS: We "Can't Keep Up With Surging Weapons Demand", Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Winds and high tides damage Alaska beach art installation... | Business Insider
- Inside Thailand's hauntingly gorgeous 'Loy Krathong' festival of lights | Business Insider
- Here's when US markets are open and closed during each holiday in 2016 | Business Insider
- New Zealand win toss and bat in first-ever day-night Test... | Business Insider
- This is the most incredible way to play 'Fallout 4' | Business Insider
- Facebook is now offering fathers 4 months of paid... | Business Insider
- India jails hospital staff for 'embezzling' 17 cents... | Business Insider