3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Tragedies Are Classics No One Reads Anymore | iBankCoin.com
- No Clues From Gartman About Today's Market Direction | ZeroHedge
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Tells France It Gives Up On Mistral Ship Deal | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Rebound Despite Median Price Rising To Just Shy Of All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Apple Co-founder: "Snowden Is A Hero To Me" | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Of Your Life The US Has Spent At War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple wants to make your iPhone smart enough to... | Business Insider
- Here come pending home sales ... (ITB, XHB, PKB, HOMX, FLM) | Business Insider
- Smartphones, Twitter help gauge crowd size | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Twitter bots reveal when Uber and Lyft drivers are offering weed or listening to Hannah Montana... | Business Insider
- The story behind the former top-ranking FIFA executive who... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider