3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep 134: Naveen Jain – The Billionaire Who Wants to Go To the Moon | Altucher Confidential
- ECB Will Again "Frontload" Bond Purchases Ahead Of The Winter, No Advance Leak To Hedge Funds This Time | ZeroHedge
- The "Secret" Of Successful Biotech Investing Revealed: All You Need To Know In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Bundesbank Tries To Reassure Re Gold Reserves as Deutsche Bank Shocks With €6 Billion Loss Warning | ZeroHedge
- Carmageddon: This Is What 750 Million Chinese Hitting The Road Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- The Deep State: Source Of All Negativity | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syrian general: Russian strikes helping ground offensive | Business Insider
- Central banks need to be 'courageous... | Business Insider
- Embattled former oil minister asks Nigerians for prayers | Business Insider
- Regional bloc: South Sudan factions violated truce 53... | Business Insider
- Stocks open modestly lower after a weeklong rally | Business Insider
- 'Star Wars' characters have never looked more gorgeous... | Business Insider
- FIFA's Blatter appeals suspension: report | Business Insider