3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Macron The EU's Last Best Hope? | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Rages At Trump: "Assange Is A Hero... Don't Declare War On The Truth" | ZeroHedge
- Wayfair Tumbles After Amazon Launches Furniture Seller Program | ZeroHedge
- US To Test Fire ICBM Tonight That Can Reach North Korea | ZeroHedge
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- Somehow The US Has Killed 70k ISIS Fighters - Twice As Many As It Says Exist | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- All of Uber's problems can be boiled down to a single policy | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Audi is building an electric SUV to take on Tesla — and it just became available... | Business Insider
- Most Republicans in 2016 swing states... | Business Insider
- TED, an elite ideas conference for the brilliant and wealthy, can't avoid the Trump effect | Business Insider
- TRUMP VOWS: 'The wall's going to get built' | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek