3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DOE, Intel Work to Keep ‘Moore’s Law’ From Expiring | Financial Sense
- It is Mostly about the US Next Week | ZeroHedge
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- Respecting the Price Action | ZeroHedge
- China Expands Live-Fire Gulf Of Tonkin Drill; Warns Of Massive Flight Disruptions | ZeroHedge
- THe DoNeTSK OPeN... | ZeroHedge
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- 11 Smartphone Home Screens From Some Of The Biggest Names In Tech | Business Insider
- Markets Mixed as Geopolitical Gloom Balances Varied Economic News and Results | TheStreet.com
- An Obamacare Architect Said Something In 2012 That Could Unravel... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- China's President Has Only Begun To Take Down The Tigers And Swat The Flies In His... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Steel Tycoon Sells Gigantic Miami Beach Estate At $17... | Business Insider