3 Stocks at Trendline Support (MDVN, BFIN, DENN)
The stocks in question are Medivation (MDVN), BankFinancial (BFIN), and Denny's (DENN).
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a stock. A support trend line is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points.
Check out these beautiful charts:
Over the past 12 months Medivation Inc (MDVN) shares have traded between $7.97 and its 52-week high of $58.83. Medivation new prostate cancer drug Xtandi just received early approval by the FDA. The analysts believe Xtandi will become the market leader for treating prostate cancer.
BankFinancial Corp (BFIN) shares have traded between $5.25 and its 52-week high of $9.24 over the past 12 months.
Denny's Corp (DENN) shares have traded between $3.10 and $5.24 over the past 52 weeks. Denny's Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 4.4 and EPS of 1.13.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PLaNeS, LaMeBRaiNS AND BaNKSTeR SCHLeMieLS... | ZeroHedge
- The Smart Money Is Selling the Farm | ZeroHedge
- Case Shiller Reports "Broad-Based Slowdown For Home Prices", First Monthly Decrease Since November 2013 | ZeroHedge
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Iran This Week | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Core Durable Orders Drop Most Since Polar Vortex, Core CapEx Lowest Since May | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British TV wins big at International Emmy Awards | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 7 Things Successful People Do In Their 30s | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Is Our First Look At Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's Injuries Presented... | Business Insider
- 4 Tricks To Making Thanksgiving Much Easier | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek