Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are The Swiss Going Crazy? $25 Minimum Wage Referendum In May | ZeroHedge
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- Happy Easter | iBankCoin.com
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- The Market Is Too Dependent on Hopes That Await Evidence | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Happened To The First 10 Apple Employees (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Jim Cramer on Chipotle, IBM, Google and Goldman Sachs Earnings | TheStreet.com
- 3 Things You Need To Know To Pass As A Cigar Aficionado | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- This Map Shows That Nearly Half Of America Is Uninhabited | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com