Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Silver Slammed On Massive Volume As Margin Calls Mount | ZeroHedge
- US Stock Futures Rebound On "Hope" Although China Has Big Trouble As Market Begins To Freeze | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- Ep. 119: Michael Singer – The Surrender Experiment | Altucher Confidential
- Greece Fallout: Italy & Spain Have Funded A Massive Backdoor Bailout Of French Banks | ZeroHedge
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Merkel Mocks Greece And The Referendum: There Is Money, But The Deal Is Much Harsher Now (And No Debt Haircut) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This hilarious video pokes fun at some of the most common... | Business Insider
- The bizarre inspiration behind Nike's first pair of running... | Business Insider
- London braces for 24 hour Underground strike | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- RANKED: The 31 coolest video game companies in Europe | Business Insider
- George Osborne was just dealt a blow ahead of Wednesday's budget | Business Insider
- The hacked surveillance company with... | Business Insider