Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In April | ZeroHedge
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- A Currency War That Europe And Japan Can't Afford To Lose | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 2 | ZeroHedge
- America's Plunging Worker Productivity Explained (In 1 Depressing Chart) | ZeroHedge
- "I Don't Know How To Explain It" - Confused Clinton Can't Explain Own Comments To Coal-Miner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nicki Minaj, Mindy Kaling, and more stars share behind-the-scenes photos... | Business Insider
- An etiquette expert and former flight attendant shares 15 tips that can help business... | Business Insider
- American newlyweds know surprisingly little about their spouses' finances | Business Insider
- The 19 toughest interview questions you may have to answer if you want to... | Business Insider
- These 8 US colleges are more selective than some Ivy... | Business Insider
- Why I decided the new startup that let me order daily lunches for $99 a month wasn’t worth it... | Business Insider
- Martin Shkreli, negative yields and Twitter | Business Insider