Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump's Soaring Popularity "Is The Country's Collective Middle Finger To Washington" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Farmer Loses Life Savings | Financial Sense
- PANNED CAKED OUT | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Stocks Extend Yesterday's Plunge Despite Regulators "Asking" Insurers To Stop "Net Sales" | ZeroHedge
- "We Want The Names Of Anyone Who Sold" - China's Market Witch Hunt Enters Twilight Zone | ZeroHedge
- Russia-China Gas Relationship on the Rocks | Financial Sense
- Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The hedge fund managers who work for tips | Business Insider
- US hits Russian firms and people with more sanctions | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The top 10 pizza cities in America | Business Insider
- It looks like critically acclaimed drama 'The Knick' is expanding... | Business Insider
- Part number 'confirms' debris is from Boeing 777 | Business Insider
- How nice guys can finish first | Business Insider