Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- WTI Crude Crashes Below $70 For First Time Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- The Gods Have Spoken: Only True Believers Were Saved | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post - Amps Times Volts Equals Watts | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Orders Drop Most Since Polar Vortex, Core CapEx Lowest Since May | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 26 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OPEC set for pivotal decision on oil output amount | Business Insider
- In Ferguson, blacks say racial bias is fact of life | Business Insider
- Shanghai Stocks Just Sent A Massive Signal That The Market Has Peaked | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Here's The New Yorker's Brilliantly Simple New Ferguson... | Business Insider
- Apple Pay Competitor 'Android Pay' Is Reportedly Coming To China... | Business Insider
- BAML: US Stocks Will Squeak Out A Tiny Gain In 2015 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, BAC) | Business Insider