Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Halted As Prices Spike Higher; Stocks Stumbling | ZeroHedge
- What have the Japanese been Buying ? | ZeroHedge
- Special Order Types and Exchange Blathering | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Live Webcast: "Something For Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Now More Popular Than Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Trying to Buy $YELP | iBankCoin.com
- Deutsche Bank: "We Think Something Structurally Changed Since The Great Financial Crisis" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What NBA Players Looked Like Before They Were Covered In Tattoos | Business Insider
- CHART: Record-Setting Weekend Has The NFL On Pace To Score The Most... | Business Insider
- This New App Will Let You Stream Cable TV To Your Phone Or Laptop | Business Insider
- Here Are The Only Six 4-Star Restaurants In New York City | Business Insider
- The Coldest Temperature Ever Recorded On Earth Was Just Captured By... | Business Insider
- Sorry, Libertarians — Inequality Does Matter | Business Insider
- Investors Should Take Two Key Steps When Building A Diversified Portfolio | Business Insider