Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
- Three People Shot Following MLK Parade In Miami | ZeroHedge
- Size Matters - No Country Should Be Bigger Than This | ZeroHedge
- 'Golfer-In-Chief' Obama Plays More Rounds Than Any President Since Eisenhower | ZeroHedge
- Matt Taibbi: "Insane Clown President Trump Was Right About The Media" | ZeroHedge
- TSA Finds Record Number Of Guns In Carry-On Bags In 2016 - Up Over 250% Since Obama Elected | ZeroHedge
- America - Under New Management | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- French President to Trump: EU 'has no need for... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to spot a fake diamond | Business Insider
- If you think you're too old to get fit, check out... | Business Insider
- Asia finds itself at a 'negative intersection' in an... | Business Insider
- This is what could happen if Obamacare is repealed | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry has a great perspective on making less money than 81 other NBA players | Business Insider
- Wife of Orlando nightclub shooter arrested in California | Business Insider