Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Calm Before the Storm? | Financial Sense
- From Bezzle To Bummer - The Mirage Of "Psychic" Wealth | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Plan To "Prevent The Next Crash" In Bloomberg Op-Ed | ZeroHedge
- "Market-Watching" Fed Watches Market Surge After Fearing Market Purge | ZeroHedge
- The "Secret" Of Successful Biotech Investing Revealed: All You Need To Know In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Why Year 3 of the Presidential Cycle Hasn't Gone the Way Everyone Expected | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Is The Correction Over? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon wants its cloud service to connect trash cans, toilets and hand sanitizer dispensers (... | Business Insider
- Platini calls reports of a 90-day suspension 'insidious... | Business Insider
- Africa being left out of climate aid: development bank | Business Insider
- Urban Outfitters is asking employees to work for free | Business Insider
- Cops: Man stabbed at funeral, suspect tries to flee in... | Business Insider
- AP Source: Klopp headed to Liverpool to become manager | Business Insider
- SABMiller meets with investors amid takeover bid | Business Insider