Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- US Ally Saudi Arabia's New King Likes Beheading People More Than His Predecessor | ZeroHedge
- Fourth Turning - Social & Cultural Distress Dividing The Nation | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- As Market Awaits "Santa" Draghi, The ECB Is "Chasing Its Own Tail" | ZeroHedge
- What Do Venture Capitalists and Little Girls Have in Common | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Poland will not extradite Roman Polanski to the US | Business Insider
- This gay insurance worker is leading the fight to make... | Business Insider
- Queen wraps up nostalgic Malta visit with boat trip | Business Insider
- I tried the $99 robot cat, Hasbro's... | Business Insider
- Who this Facebook exec buys holiday gifts for might... | Business Insider
- Suspect in custody after multiple people were... | Business Insider
- Nigerian security agencies searching for kidnapped Poles | Business Insider