Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How China's (Formerly) Richest Man Destroyed His Own Fortune When He Tried To Sell A Stock | ZeroHedge
- EuRO TRaSH 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- How iTunes Destroyed The Music Business In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Conservative newcomer Duda wins Polish presidential... | Business Insider
- US cop acquitted in shooting death of unarmed black... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- A new short movie claims to be 'The World's Most Relaxing Film' — see... | Business Insider
- This Nike running installation transforms portraits into moving particles | Business Insider
- There was an important scene cut out of ‘Tomorrowland’ | Business Insider
- Ireland 'changed utterly' by gay marriage vote | Business Insider