Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Good Morning Shot | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Approval Rating Drops To Fresh Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- Hussman Warns S&P 500 Over-Valuation Now Higher Than Housing In 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Farmland: Another Real-Estate Bubble? | Financial Sense
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
- Iron Ore Prices Collapse Into Bear Market On China Credit Concerns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts Say The Black Boxes From The Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Should Turn Up Soon... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Everything's Going Down | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- The Internet Gave This Homeless Man $32,000 For Being Incredibly Selfless | Business Insider
- UBS: Facebook Stock Is A 'Snowball' That Could Hit $112 (FB) | Business Insider
- How North Korean News Media Covered Kim Jong Un's Gigantic... | Business Insider