Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- What is a man to wear for this apocalypse? | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Strategist Warns Of $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Days | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela and the Disaster of De-Industrialization | Financial Sense
- British Discontent About The EU: Only A Precursor To Unrest On The Continent | ZeroHedge
- Heroin Use In The United States Reaches A 20 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Bankruptcies Surge More Than 50% In Q1; Worse To Come | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 ways to prevent work from ruining your vacation | Business Insider
- Here's why you get sick of your favorite song | Business Insider
- Native advertising is the future of Internet marketing... | Business Insider
- A big group of major business leaders just endorsed... | Business Insider
- THE YEN IS GOING INSANE | Business Insider
- The 10 highest-earning cities in the US | Business Insider
- Celebrities are stunned and heartbroken over the Brexit result | Business Insider