Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Angry' Davids Vs. 'Complacent' Goliaths: Social Revolution Looms | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- The 2016 Presidential Election Comes Down To Only One Thing... | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Debate - Event Details, Rules, Scandals... | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- US Slams Russian "Barbarism" In Syria; Moscow Responds Peace "Almost Impossible Now" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, DB, WFC) | Business Insider
- Here's the moment where the debate first went off... | Business Insider
- This is why you shouldn't take the Fed at its word | Business Insider
- Amazon's Prime membership is eating into Costco and Sam... | Business Insider
- 'It was a real problem': Trump... | Business Insider
- Trump and Clinton are set to face off in what's expected to be the... | Business Insider