Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting The Most Overvalued Housing Market In The World In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- GDP Weaker Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Robin Griffiths: US to Have Another Run Before Final Crash in 2016 or 2017 | Financial Sense
- Stop Worrying About the Fed | Financial Sense
- Charlie Munger Compares Greece To a "Frivolous, Drunken Brother-In-Law" | ZeroHedge
- 1%-ers Encounter An Unexpected Parking Problem At The Kentucky Derby | ZeroHedge
- EXODUS GODS & KINGS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 52 civilians dead in coalition strikes in Syria: monitor | Business Insider
- Finland dropped 6 depth charges on a suspected Russian submarine but says it... | Business Insider
- Mexico seeks missing troops after chopper downed | Business Insider
- 9 characters who have been able to lift Thor's hammer | Business Insider
- 6 nightclubs and bars that will fulfill your wildest Vegas dreams (and then some) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek