Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marissa Mayer's (Value) Added: Yahoo Is Now Worth A Negative $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- "Everything Is Awesome" American Consumers Are The Happiest In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
- RISK OFF TRADE in the S&P Futures | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- The Fed Is Now Frontrunning Value Investors | ZeroHedge
- Potential for Deflation Is Becoming a Big Threat for 2015 | Financial Sense
- "It's Different This Time" GDP Hockey-Sticks Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z Has Bought One Of Spotify's Biggest Rivals For $56 Million | Business Insider
- Shake Shack IPO Prices Way Higher Than Expected (SHAK) | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS FAQ: Everything You Need To Know About Beacons And Apple's iBeacon... | Business Insider
- A 'Shark Tank' fan analyzed every episode to determine who gets the... | Business Insider
- Dendreon's Asset Rummage Sale Completes the Circle of Life | TheStreet.com
- Internet Providers Had A Silly Case To Keep Your Broadband Speeds Slow | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek