Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- Nine Dead, Hundreds Injured As German Trains Collide Head On | ZeroHedge
- S&P Downgrades Banks With Highest Energy Exposure; Expects "Sharp Increase" In Non-Performing Assets | ZeroHedge
- Dead-Cat-Bounce Saves Stocks From Bankmageddon | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 10 | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Bloodbath Crashes Bond, Stock Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's jet setters have noticed some of their people are... | Business Insider
- The US and India are considering joint... | Business Insider
- HBO's cable-free plan might not be as popular as we thought | Business Insider
- The astounding mistake Mexico made that may have helped ‘El Chapo’... | Business Insider
- Ending Flint's water crisis is going to... | Business Insider
- Oracle CEO: It takes 80 sales calls to close a deal and we've automated... | Business Insider
- Stocks are higher (SPY, DJI, IXIC, TLT, USD, TLO) | Business Insider