Silver Mining Stocks are Oversold
Silver’s Open Interest is gaining and is well above 156,000. Open Interest by definition is the buyers and sellers holding their positions overnight. More and more positions are being held as the market price is dropping.
Those that understand the building pressure wait for a large price rise as the Open Interest wanes. When this happens (price rises/open interest drops) it suggests the shorts are exiting their trades.
Our top picks in the Silver Mining are as follows: EXK, MVG, and SSRI.
Over the past 12 months Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) shares have traded between $6.15 and its 52-week high of $11.3. Endeavour Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 24.2 and EPS of 0.26.
Over the past 12 months MAG Silver Corp (MVG) shares have traded between $6.63 and its 52-week high of $13.42. MAG Silver Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -0.18.
Over the past 12 months Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares have traded between $10.06 and its 52-week high of $18.34. Silver Standard Resources Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 26.5 and EPS of 0.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Unveils 'Pokemon Go Danger' Public Service Announcement | ZeroHedge
- Explosion Reported Near Refugee Center in Zirndorf, Germany - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- "We Live In A Dystopic, Orwellian Ball Of Crazy" | ZeroHedge
- Insanity In Japan | ZeroHedge
- "What The F**k Was That?" | ZeroHedge
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
- Policy Error? Dollar Drops, Yield Curve Flattens, Gold Surges After Hawkish-er Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Kerry: Military cooperation plan with Russia in Syria will be announced... | Business Insider
- The Chicago Cubs are not nearly as dominant as they appear to be | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert created a cartoon Hillary Clinton and asked her some... | Business Insider
- Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam just explained why he paid $5 billion for Yahoo... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Turkey's crackdown on academics has a long history | Business Insider
- Sigourney Weaver is working on a new 'Alien' movie and it sounds amazing | Business Insider