Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Asks "Have We Reached Peak Cash?" | ZeroHedge
- Buckle Up, the Bank of Japan Has Blown Up the Markets (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Putting Pennies in the Fusebox, Report 26 Mar, 2017 | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Bond Bears Panic, Cover Shorts At Fastest Pace Since Brexit; But Rate-Hike Bets Top $3 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" | Financial Sense
- "Policy Error" Is Back: Deutsche Warns Two Things Can Derail The Market's "Most Crowded Trades" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mark Cuban is getting more serious than ever about politics — and in the age of Trump, the... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- I tried Stitch Fix, the subscription box that actually gets me because... | Business Insider
- Apple just won a big victory in China | Business Insider
- 'The 4-Hour Workweek'... | Business Insider
- Uber's no-good, very bad month: The stunning string of blows that have upended the world... | Business Insider