Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Reuters Falsify The Testimony Of A MH-17 Crash Witness? | ZeroHedge
- Abewrongics: Nikkei/USDJPY Tankin' After Terrible Tankan | ZeroHedge
- Ugly Month/Quarter Ends With Corn Holed, Stocks Sold, Bonds "Good As Gold" | ZeroHedge
- ‘Peak Gold’ in 2015? - Goldman Sachs Research Warns of Peak Gold Production | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Part 4 - The "Deep State" Is Now In Charge | ZeroHedge
- A World Without The Welfare State | ZeroHedge
- JP Morgan Has A "Problem" With Emerging Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Maps lets you play Pac-Man | Business Insider
- Meet the 'Shazam for fashion,' an app that listens to the TV... | Business Insider
- Beware of politicians making false promises of easy welfare cuts | Business Insider
- IBM steals a high-profile customer from Amazon's cloud (IBM, AMZN) | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These are the 15 most promising stocks in Europe right now | Business Insider
- Here are the best backup solutions to keep all your data safe [up to 40% off] | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, BBY, TEVA, ASPX, UNH... | Business Insider