Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Won't Recover Anytime Soon Says Exxon CEO | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Market Soup | ZeroHedge
- Based on the Non-Massaged Data, China is Growing at 3% at Best | ZeroHedge
- Crude Drops After US Rig Count Decline Extends To Record 20 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Cop Jumpkicks Suspect After Shooting Him | ZeroHedge
- China's "Animal Spirits" May Call For "Draconian" Measures To Curb Rally, UBS Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US has a National Raisin Reserve, and its existence is being threatened... | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider
- Manny Pacquaio will make $2.25 million off of his trunks in the Floyd... | Business Insider
- There's a wild Easter egg hidden in Google Maps that insults Apple in... | Business Insider
- Apple has released new ads announcing the Apple Watch launch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Lorient lifeline after crazy night in Marseille | Business Insider
- Google paid Eric Schmidt $672,400 to fly guests to one... | Business Insider