Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- Dramatic Drone Footage Shows Extent Of San Jose Flooding | ZeroHedge
- Despite Arrest Of Top Advisor And Bodyguard, New Poll Shows Le Pen Is Mightier Than Les Globalists | ZeroHedge
- 7 Murders In Chicago's Deadliest Day Of 2017 As Trump Tweets "Totally Out Of Control" | ZeroHedge
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies | Financial Sense
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- Tom Perez Wins Vote To Lead Democratic Party | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Colorado county is sending students to college on the $445,000 it made from... | Business Insider
- NRA chief Wayne LaPierre made some bizarre claims at conservative conference | Business Insider
- Uber captures everything great and terrible about Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Obama appearance in New York City causes brief commotion | Business Insider
- Investors are placing historic bets on oil prices | Business Insider
- Man accused of shouting 'get out of my country' before shooting... | Business Insider