Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bernanke 'Terrifies' Stock Investors, Again | ZeroHedge
- Congress Refers Hillary's Private Server Company To DOJ For Prosecution | ZeroHedge
- Tiny Trump Hands Deliver Teeny Tiny Tax Plan, US Stocks Collapse in Despair | ZeroHedge
- Sec Tillerson Makes Case to UN for Action Against N. Korea : "The United States Cannot Stand Idly By" | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Continue To Surge Sparking Fears Of Bubble 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Here’s what I thought the most important thing in life was… | Altucher Confidential
- UN To Trump: Obamacare Repeal Would Violate "International Law"; Would Also Be Racist | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Xbox wants to create the Netflix of games — here's why that's not going... | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- Novo Nordisk has been accused of engaging in a 'white coat marketing scheme... | Business Insider
- Google's virtual reality art gallery (GOOGL) | Business Insider
- North Korea test fires medium-range missile shortly after US-South Korea talks | Business Insider
- Milo Yiannopoulos says he raised $12 million to start his own media company and received... | Business Insider
- 'The Simpsons' brutally sums up Trump's first 100 days in office... | Business Insider