Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- At Least 20 Killed (6 Children) After Turkish Airlines 747 Crashes Into Kyrgyzstan Residences | ZeroHedge
- In Defense Of Populism | ZeroHedge
- As Lewis Shuns Trump, MLK's Son Meets With President-Elect | ZeroHedge
- The Dallas Pension Fiasco Is Just The Beginning | ZeroHedge
- What Vice Costs - The World's Cheapest (& Most Expensive) Countries For Drugs, Booze, & Cigarettes | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Challenge of 2017 Directly Ahead for Gold, Stocks | Financial Sense
- Not So Fast With Those Fed Hikes: Brainard Warns Costs Of Trump Stimulus Could Be "Significant" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the 4 best budget laptops on the market | Business Insider
- The Atlanta Falcons' chances to win the Super Bowl got the biggest boost... | Business Insider
- The world-famous London Piccadilly lights are being... | Business Insider
- The 100 best places to eat in 2017 | Business Insider
- NASA saw a giant hole in the Sun's magnetic field | Business Insider
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is 'killing us' | Business Insider
- Traditional retailers are using a trick to make same-... | Business Insider