Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Four More Mega-Banks Join The Anti-Dollar Alliance | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Aug 26, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Cutting Through The Crap: The Ultimate Clinton-Trump Policy Cheatsheet | ZeroHedge
- "Expensive" US Banks Are Global Outlier As 'Yield Curve' Inverts For First Time Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Prepares for Crash Triggered by Fed Tightening | ZeroHedge
- BleachBit Brags Of Wiping Hillary's Servers Clean With Claims It "Stifled FBI Investigation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I've used a meditation app loved by Wall Streeters and Olympic athletes daily for the past 8 months, and now I can't... | Business Insider
- We tried Boston Market's new chicken Marsala, but it did not compare to... | Business Insider
- Workday shares rocket higher after it beats revenue targets (WDAY) | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- The story behind the 'burkini,' the swimwear for Muslim women that cities in France tried... | Business Insider
- Target is discounting everything to win shoppers back amid boycott... | Business Insider
- These are the best flannel shirts you can buy right now | Business Insider