Special $1 Dividend for a Stock Under $5
It's an incredible deal and it is very real. Tellabs (TLAB) will pay you $1 per share next week if you buy before Dec 14th. Keep in mind TLAB trades under $5, hell under $4 at $3.32.
For those of you that have been hiding under a rock Tellabs (TLAB) is paying out a special one dollar cash dividend for shareholders as of Dec 14th (Friday). If you are one of the lucky shareholders you will be paid $1 per share the following week on Dec 21st. Mastery expects the stock to sell-off 10 to 15% on Dec 21st. However a dividend that is almost 1/3 of the value of its shares is easy money and could be worth the trade.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that this special cash dividend of $1 per share. Since that time Tellabs shares have jumped more than 20%. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
GLASS HALF EMPTY
As great as a $1 dividend is, Tellabs shares will most likely fall 20% after the payout. The stock ran up for reason and if you are playing this it may just make a you a few bucks or net zero. Then again perhaps the shorts will get trapped after Dec 21st. Regardless its going to be fun to watch the activity on TLAB in the next week. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Yellen Resign If Trump Wins | ZeroHedge
- "More Politics Than Anything Else" - Wall Street Reacts To The OPEC Oil Production Cut Deal | ZeroHedge
- Watch This Key Level | Financial Sense
- Wells Fargo May Claw Back Millions From Carrie Toldstedt, John Stumpf As Soon As Today | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Explains The Recent Surge In Health Care Costs | ZeroHedge
- A Few Uncomfortable Truths You Won't Hear From The 2016 Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 3 José Fernández tributes from the Miami Marlins game everybody will be talking... | Business Insider
- John Kerry just threatened Russia over Syria — but Putin has no intention of ending his... | Business Insider
- A federal ‘loophole’ is keeping for-profit colleges alive — and... | Business Insider
- 18 things no one tells you about being on 'American Ninja Warrior' | Business Insider
- It looks like last night... | Business Insider
- 4 steps to take if you want to get poached, according to a... | Business Insider
- How to figure out whether you're under-qualified or... | Business Insider