4 Silver Stocks that Deserve Attention
It appears the market has given up on silver despite the turmoil that could inflict the market with a looming March 27th deadline and today's Sequestration March 1st date. When there is weakness, there is opportunity.
Mastery talked up silver and our choices for going long on the metal and miners last week. We turn that focus on those same names as they have all fallen since that time. For your cut and paste convenience here are the tickers we want you to review: EXK, SSRI, MVG, SLV.
All but MVG are trading near their 12 month low. The 411 on the share price and where they sit is as follows:
- Silver Standard Resources Inc 's (SSRI) is trading at $9.85 and 2.13% from its 52-week low.
- Endeavour Silver Corp 's (EXK) is trading at $5.59 and 1.43% from its 52-week low.
- iShares Silver Trust 's (SLV) is trading at $27.69 and 8.49% from its 52-week low.
- MAG Silver Corp 's (MVG) is trading at $9.35 and in the middle of its 12 month range.
Despite the Hater-Aid being poured on silver and its friends, we want you to consider them. The bears are tearing into silver and that is just fine.
Silver may extend this year’s 7.6 percent drop as it nears a bear market, according to technical analysis by Commerzbank AG.
The metal slid to $27.975 an ounce in London today, the lowest since Aug. 20. A close at $28.007 would be a 20 percent drop from Oct. 4, the common definition of a bear market. A slide below $28.26 in the next few days would mean the June 2012 trough of about $26.11 would “be back in play,” Commerzbank said in a Feb. 26 report.
Perfect, silver is going to zero. Believe everything you read. Silver pennies will be printed by the year end because the metal will be all but useless. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Small Caps Surge To Record Highs As Spec Positioning Hits Record Short | ZeroHedge
- Paul Brodsky: "Only The Court Jester Gets To Speak Truth To Power And Laugh About It" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Individual Tax Plan To Have 3 Brackets: 35%, 25%, & 10% | ZeroHedge
- Gary Cohn Is The Leading Candidate To Replace Janet Yellen: Beacon | ZeroHedge
- Still Confused About Trump's 1-Page Tax Plan? Goldman Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- Prepare To Be Put To Sleep By Draghi: Full ECB Preview | ZeroHedge
- Fannie Introduces "Innovative Solutions" Allowing Student-Debt-Laden Millennials To Buy A Home | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a dirty little secret behind Trump'... | Business Insider
- More than 800 startups urged Trump's FCC boss not to undo Obama's... | Business Insider
- Coke to cut 1,200 jobs as Americans abandon soda | Business Insider
- One of my favorite watches for the summer is less than $100 | Business Insider
- Chino shorts are an essential part of any guy’s summer wardrobe — here are our 10 favorite... | Business Insider
- Ferguson, Missouri's court system is 'in disarray... | Business Insider
- 9 entry-level jobs that prove your first job doesn't have to be terrible | Business Insider