4 Silver Stocks that Deserve Attention
It appears the market has given up on silver despite the turmoil that could inflict the market with a looming March 27th deadline and today's Sequestration March 1st date. When there is weakness, there is opportunity.
Mastery talked up silver and our choices for going long on the metal and miners last week. We turn that focus on those same names as they have all fallen since that time. For your cut and paste convenience here are the tickers we want you to review: EXK, SSRI, MVG, SLV.
All but MVG are trading near their 12 month low. The 411 on the share price and where they sit is as follows:
- Silver Standard Resources Inc 's (SSRI) is trading at $9.85 and 2.13% from its 52-week low.
- Endeavour Silver Corp 's (EXK) is trading at $5.59 and 1.43% from its 52-week low.
- iShares Silver Trust 's (SLV) is trading at $27.69 and 8.49% from its 52-week low.
- MAG Silver Corp 's (MVG) is trading at $9.35 and in the middle of its 12 month range.
Despite the Hater-Aid being poured on silver and its friends, we want you to consider them. The bears are tearing into silver and that is just fine.
Silver may extend this year’s 7.6 percent drop as it nears a bear market, according to technical analysis by Commerzbank AG.
The metal slid to $27.975 an ounce in London today, the lowest since Aug. 20. A close at $28.007 would be a 20 percent drop from Oct. 4, the common definition of a bear market. A slide below $28.26 in the next few days would mean the June 2012 trough of about $26.11 would “be back in play,” Commerzbank said in a Feb. 26 report.
Perfect, silver is going to zero. Believe everything you read. Silver pennies will be printed by the year end because the metal will be all but useless. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Admits Sovereign Bonds Are Not Riskless | ZeroHedge
- Hilton IPO Opens Up (Only) 7% | ZeroHedge
- Trade of the Century | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Too Late To Change Our Future, But Eventually It Will Be" | ZeroHedge
- Former Hawkish Bank Of Israel Head Rumored To Be Next Fed Vice Chairman | ZeroHedge
- Italy's "Pitchfork Movement" Mapped | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Best Biotech CEO of 2013 Is... | TheStreet.com
- Startup CEO Who Complained About San Francisco's Homeless Population Says He's '... | Business Insider
- Why The AP Risked Exposing An American CIA Agent Missing In Iran | Business Insider
- American Student Studying In England Severely Beaten... | Business Insider
- 'The Onion' Nailed It With Its Final Print Cover | Business Insider
- Sofia Vergara: 'I Save And Invest' My $30 Million Salary | Business Insider