4 Silver Stocks that Deserve Attention
It appears the market has given up on silver despite the turmoil that could inflict the market with a looming March 27th deadline and today's Sequestration March 1st date. When there is weakness, there is opportunity.
Mastery talked up silver and our choices for going long on the metal and miners last week. We turn that focus on those same names as they have all fallen since that time. For your cut and paste convenience here are the tickers we want you to review: EXK, SSRI, MVG, SLV.
All but MVG are trading near their 12 month low. The 411 on the share price and where they sit is as follows:
- Silver Standard Resources Inc 's (SSRI) is trading at $9.85 and 2.13% from its 52-week low.
- Endeavour Silver Corp 's (EXK) is trading at $5.59 and 1.43% from its 52-week low.
- iShares Silver Trust 's (SLV) is trading at $27.69 and 8.49% from its 52-week low.
- MAG Silver Corp 's (MVG) is trading at $9.35 and in the middle of its 12 month range.
Despite the Hater-Aid being poured on silver and its friends, we want you to consider them. The bears are tearing into silver and that is just fine.
Silver may extend this year’s 7.6 percent drop as it nears a bear market, according to technical analysis by Commerzbank AG.
The metal slid to $27.975 an ounce in London today, the lowest since Aug. 20. A close at $28.007 would be a 20 percent drop from Oct. 4, the common definition of a bear market. A slide below $28.26 in the next few days would mean the June 2012 trough of about $26.11 would “be back in play,” Commerzbank said in a Feb. 26 report.
Perfect, silver is going to zero. Believe everything you read. Silver pennies will be printed by the year end because the metal will be all but useless. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CEO Of Asia's Largest Commodity Trader Unexpectedly Resigns | ZeroHedge
- Global Financial Crisis Coming – Japan Warns of “Lehman-Scale” Crisis At G7 | ZeroHedge
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of Small Business In Obama's America | ZeroHedge
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Unintended Consequences: Easy Money = Overcapacity = Trade Wars | ZeroHedge
- ECB Policy-Failure On Display: European Businesses Aren't Planning To Invest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nasdaq dealt a huge blow to the cannabis industry (MSRT) | Business Insider
- 7 things a neuroscientist knows but most people don’t | Business Insider
- A neuroscientist explains why we hear a voice in our heads when we... | Business Insider
- A bunch of new startups are trying to make it cheaper and... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- Scientists say this may be the best exercise for your brain health | Business Insider
- 9 iPhone accessories you may not need but probably still want | Business Insider