4 Silver Stocks that Deserve Attention
It appears the market has given up on silver despite the turmoil that could inflict the market with a looming March 27th deadline and today's Sequestration March 1st date. When there is weakness, there is opportunity.
Mastery talked up silver and our choices for going long on the metal and miners last week. We turn that focus on those same names as they have all fallen since that time. For your cut and paste convenience here are the tickers we want you to review: EXK, SSRI, MVG, SLV.
All but MVG are trading near their 12 month low. The 411 on the share price and where they sit is as follows:
- Silver Standard Resources Inc 's (SSRI) is trading at $9.85 and 2.13% from its 52-week low.
- Endeavour Silver Corp 's (EXK) is trading at $5.59 and 1.43% from its 52-week low.
- iShares Silver Trust 's (SLV) is trading at $27.69 and 8.49% from its 52-week low.
- MAG Silver Corp 's (MVG) is trading at $9.35 and in the middle of its 12 month range.
Despite the Hater-Aid being poured on silver and its friends, we want you to consider them. The bears are tearing into silver and that is just fine.
Silver may extend this year’s 7.6 percent drop as it nears a bear market, according to technical analysis by Commerzbank AG.
The metal slid to $27.975 an ounce in London today, the lowest since Aug. 20. A close at $28.007 would be a 20 percent drop from Oct. 4, the common definition of a bear market. A slide below $28.26 in the next few days would mean the June 2012 trough of about $26.11 would “be back in play,” Commerzbank said in a Feb. 26 report.
Perfect, silver is going to zero. Believe everything you read. Silver pennies will be printed by the year end because the metal will be all but useless. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Noted Putin Critic Warns Of Confrontation Between Trump And Russia, Not Collaboration | ZeroHedge
- Trump Issues An Ultimatum To House Republicans: Vote On Friday Or Obamacare Stays | ZeroHedge
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
- The Unwind of the Trump Trade Has Begun (Markets Wake Up to GDP of 2% for 2017) | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- Sears Enters Death Spiral: Vendors Halt Shipments, Insurers Bail | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- POLL: Americans want employers to pay for family leave... | Business Insider
- Apple just bought the app it once crowned 'most innovative' and made it free for everyone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world explains... | Business Insider
- ISIS and Al Qaeda have specifically called for the type of attack that just happened in London | Business Insider
- Most dietary supplements are useless, but here are the ones you should take | Business Insider
- Mexico’s mass graves illustrate a horrifying norm for those living in cartel-land | Business Insider
- North Korea doesn't fear US... | Business Insider