Happy Earnings Season 2013
Alcoa (AA) reported and their revenue beat the Street. Off we go into Earnings Season 2013.
Alcoa shares closed flat today at $9.10 a share. Following the earnings report, Alcoa ticked 8 cents higher to close at $9.18. Alcoa predicts that demand for aluminum will increase 7% in 2013. That's good news considering last year in 2012 the company had a gain of 6%. Alcoa believes the best prospects are in aerospace but there will be slower improvements in demand for autos, packaging, and building & construction materials.
Mastery hopes stocks will have a better day Wednesday thanks to Alcoa's decent news. The futures are looking good late Tuesday night with all 3 major indexes slightly higher.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kremlin Slams Demands For Assad's Ouster As ISIS Kills Hundreds Of "Human Shields" In Mosul | ZeroHedge
- Obama Warned Of Rigged Elections Back In 2008: "It Helps We Got Democrats In Charge Of Machines" | ZeroHedge
- October Comex Gold "Deliveries" | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases Part 15 Of The Podesta Files, Bringing Total To 26,095 Emails | ZeroHedge
- Did Clinton Press Secretary Get Caught On Tape 'Rigging' Media Questions? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ACCUWEATHER: Americans should prepare for a cold, stormy, snowy winter | Business Insider
- 234 stars seem to be emitting alien-like signals | Business Insider
- Donald Trump kicked off a speech about his first 100 days by vowing to sue every one of his accusers | Business Insider
- Vizio’s newest surround-sound speaker system is one of the best I’ve... | Business Insider
- Duke and Harvard — yes, Harvard — are locked in a recruiting battle for... | Business Insider
- Here's what would happen if Donald Trump decided... | Business Insider
- Here's how the 'Internet of Things' is being used for major... | Business Insider