Happy Earnings Season 2013
Alcoa (AA) reported and their revenue beat the Street. Off we go into Earnings Season 2013.
Alcoa shares closed flat today at $9.10 a share. Following the earnings report, Alcoa ticked 8 cents higher to close at $9.18. Alcoa predicts that demand for aluminum will increase 7% in 2013. That's good news considering last year in 2012 the company had a gain of 6%. Alcoa believes the best prospects are in aerospace but there will be slower improvements in demand for autos, packaging, and building & construction materials.
Mastery hopes stocks will have a better day Wednesday thanks to Alcoa's decent news. The futures are looking good late Tuesday night with all 3 major indexes slightly higher.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Historic" Blizzard To Slam Northeast On Monday Night: Over A Foot Of Snow Expected In New York City | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk: Why Asset Prices Must Return To Lower Levels | ZeroHedge
- Despite What You Don't Hear In The Media, It's ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! Pt. 1 | ZeroHedge
- THE DECLINE IN THE EURO MEANS NOTHING | iBankCoin.com
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- A Bunch Of Criminals | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Plans for Arctic Supremacy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FA Cup holders Arsenal emboldened by Man City win | Business Insider
- Scientists Discovered What Makes Someone A Good Dancer | Business Insider
- Right Now, Apple Risks Missing Out On The Next Big Thing... | Business Insider
- German central bank chief 'sceptical' of ECB... | Business Insider
- An Economist Explains In Simple Terms Why Deflation Is Dangerous | Business Insider
- Here's What Celebrities Wore On The SAG Awards Red Carpet | Business Insider
- Control Your Home Theater Equipment From Your iOS & Android Devices [34% Off + Free Shipping... | Business Insider