Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UK Hints At Next Reserve Currency, To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains Why He Is Sending 10x More Troops To Fight Ebola Than ISIS - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- It Seems The CME Is Still Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Ukraine, The Parliament Is Being Stormed, Again - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- What's The "Best" Way To Make A 10% Return? | ZeroHedge
- Washington's Bait-And-Switch: NATO Armed Kiev Under Cover Of Ceasefire | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Prepares For Bank Runs; 'Quietly' Sends Millions Of Banknotes North | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Microsoft Engine That Nailed The World Cup Is Predicting Every NFL Game — Here... | Business Insider
- Sony Quadruples Its Annual Loss Forecast To $2.14 Billion... | Business Insider
- A Security Flaw In Amazon's Kindle Library Could Allow Anyone To Take... | Business Insider
- College Football Coach Explains Why One Of His Players Played Dead On A Fake Punt | Business Insider
- HEDGE FUND MANAGERS REACT: CalPERS Was Just Terrible At Picking Hedge Funds | Business Insider
- One Of The Smartest VCs Of All Time Has An Ominous Warning For The... | Business Insider
- New York Gubernatorial Candidate Attacked For Being A Dolphins Fan | Business Insider