Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Meet Janet Dupree:72, Alcoholic, HIV-Positive, $16,000 In Student Debt: "I Won't Live Long Enough To Pay It Off" | ZeroHedge
- The Recent Liquidation Avalanche As Explained By Dan Loeb, And Why He Is Back To Shorting Stocks Again | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy - Thanks To Even Sicker Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- George Soros Slams Putin, Warns Of "Existential Threat" From Russia, Demands $20 Billion From IMF In "Russia War Effort" | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How To Actually Stick To An Exercise Plan, According To A Famous... | Business Insider
- Analysts Grill Janus Capital on 'Bond King' Bill Gross' Impact | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft Reveals Total Xbox Sales For Last Quarter (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Falling — Dow Down 120 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, BA, DDD, YHOO, ABBV, SHPG) | Business Insider
- The 4 Most Common Negotiation Mistakes — And How To Avoid Them | Business Insider
- Randomly Investing In Emerging Markets Isn't Going To Fly Anymore | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com