Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump To Revoke Obama's Transgender Bathroom Rule | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | ZeroHedge
- Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates | Financial Sense
- Retailers Tumble After Trump Says He Is "In Favor Of Border Tax", Hints At Nuclear Arms Race | ZeroHedge
- UBS Calls It: "The Global Credit Impulse Suddenly Collapsed To Negative" | ZeroHedge
- Eight Reasons Why The Dutch Election Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump is looking for jobs advice from companies that send jobs overseas... | Business Insider
- Former GE CEO Jack Welch says leaders... | Business Insider
- A rare look inside the $21 million 'Princess'... | Business Insider
- 10 career books written by women that everyone should read | Business Insider
- The damage done when corals die is even worse than scientists previously... | Business Insider
- 7 skills you should have to get a job at Google, Apple, or Microsoft | Business Insider
- One region of China has been completely undone by... | Business Insider