Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISM Biggest Miss Since January: Orders Tumble, Employment Slides, Backlogs Contract, Construction Spending Negative | ZeroHedge
- Why Is China Hoarding Gold? Alan Greenspan Explains | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Update | Financial Sense
- CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The US, In Dallas Hospital - Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- LOOK AT ME: TODAY SUCKED | iBankCoin.com
- "Broad-Based Deceleration" - Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Nov 2011, 3rd Drop In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Manufacturing Growth Slows More Than Expected | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A NYC Wealth Management Firm Created A Super Cheap Way For Young People To Get Professional... | Business Insider
- The US Is Planning A $1.75 Billion Patriot... | Business Insider
- Kate Walsh's Mom Is Running A Great Ad Campaign For Her Daughter... | Business Insider
- Consumer Confidence Disappoints (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider