Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Largest US Bitcoin Exchange Ordered To Disclose Three Years Of User Data To IRS | ZeroHedge
- Russian Cargo Ship Headed For International Space Station Burns Up Above Siberia After Loss Of Contact | ZeroHedge
- TRUMPISTI! Italian Populists Expected to Defeat Referendum; EU Crisis Looms | ZeroHedge
- Where The November Jobs Were: Accountants, Nurses, Waiters, Government And Part-Time Workers | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Story ... A Letter From Hank Fellerman To Bill Murphy | ZeroHedge
- One Scary Chart: Venezuela's Currency Disintegrates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why Italy's referendum matters | Business Insider
- How a struggling actor became one of the hottest Oscar contenders of... | Business Insider
- One group of traders is looking forward to a big bump in bonuses | Business Insider
- Tech stocks were a... | Business Insider
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin has been safely evacuated from the South Pole | Business Insider
- Here's how you could boost your tax refund before the year ends | Business Insider
- One of the 3 surviving soccer players pulled from the... | Business Insider