Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe’s Impossible Refugee Math: Brexit Was Mathematical Certainty Eventually | Financial Sense
- DNC Chairwoman "Quarantined" From Convention After Sanders Demands "Someone Be Held Accountable" For Emails | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- What investors need to know about USAs FOREX rules | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Verizon To Acquire Yahoo Core Assets For $4.8 Billion | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- On Thursday, a meteor shower created by a mysterious comet will reach its peak — here’s... | Business Insider
- Tim Armstrong may be falling into the same trap that’s ruined every Yahoo... | Business Insider
- One dead, several injured in an explosion in Germany | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- The 10 best ice cream shops in the nation make some wildly creative flavors | Business Insider
- Mortgage rates are rising but it's still a good time to... | Business Insider
- One type of electric car is selling super quickly | Business Insider