Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bernanke 'Terrifies' Stock Investors, Again | ZeroHedge
- How to Believe in Your Idea Enough to Take the First Step (and Other Business Advice From Ryan Deiss) | Altucher Confidential
- Doug Casey On Why It's OK To Discriminate | ZeroHedge
- Russian Senator Warns UK "Risks Being Wiped Off The Face Of The Earth" | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Death For Greek Widows' Pensions: New Criteria, Cuts To Push 1000s More Into Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Massive Explosion Reported Near Damascus International Airport Following Israeli Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- Market Risks Increasing As Investors Grow Complacent | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Get $20 off a 23andMe genetic test kit — and more of today's best deals from around... | Business Insider
- A Wall Street boutique is crushing it, and now it... | Business Insider
- THE CLOUD COMPUTING REPORT: An... | Business Insider
- THE OPEN BANKING REPORT: How banks can leverage open APIs and maintain their retail banking... | Business Insider
- Billionaire hedge funder Howard Marks just listed his '... | Business Insider
- 'President Trump' crashes Trevor Noah's 'Daily Show... | Business Insider
- The House Intelligence Committee has reportedly agreed on a blockbuster... | Business Insider