Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OMAB 4Q Results Were Strong | iBankCoin.com
- Provocation? NATO Conducts Military Maneuvers 300 Yards From Russia's Border | ZeroHedge
- The Data Shows the REAL Economy is Imploding…Is a Crash Next? | ZeroHedge
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- Last of the Mohicans | iBankCoin.com
- You Literally No Nothing At All | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Breaking Bad-ness: NY cherry factory hid drug op | Business Insider
- This is the financial proof that Uber is destroying taxi companies | Business Insider
- A brand ambassador for the 'world's... | Business Insider
- One dead in Cairo bomb blasts: health ministry | Business Insider
- Nigeria's president visits massacre site, as... | Business Insider
- Britain's Prince William set to arrive in Japan | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek