Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This Where All Those Companies "Leaving England" Will Go | ZeroHedge
- Austrian Court Orders Rerun Of Presidential Election After Finding "Widespread" Voting Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Driver In Fatal Self-Driving Tesla Crash Had Recently Posted Video Praising Car's Autopilot | ZeroHedge
- Lending Club's Biggest Fund Slammed With Redemptions For 58% Of Assets, Posts First Ever Negative Month | ZeroHedge
- Killing Trump's "Elephant In The Room" | ZeroHedge
- Two Warning Signs That This Bounce is Not to Be trusted | ZeroHedge
- What's Driving This Ramp? The Biggest Short Squeeze In 5 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the 20 best-selling books of 2016 so far | Business Insider
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Adnan Syed from the podcast 'Serial' has been granted a new trial... | Business Insider
- The F-35 is set to take over as the world's fighter jet | Business Insider
- 27 annoying words on your résumé that make hiring managers cringe | Business Insider
- Alaska governor is slicing residents' oil-wealth checks... | Business Insider
- I asked more than 20 healthcare leaders for their best career advice —... | Business Insider