Research in Motion to be Thinner (RIMM)
Billy Halleck had an easier time surviving in the movie "Thinner" than Research in Motion (RIMM) will have becoming (as their CEO said) a "lean, mean, hunting machine." Sure they will.
Research in Motion's new CEO Thorsten Heins gave his inspirational speech to the world proclaiming that upcoming BlackBerry devices would transform his dying company into a "lean, mean, hunting machine."
Mastery doesn't buy the 4th down Hail Mary play by RIM management, who does? Anyone? Bueller?
Research In Motion (RIMM) is trading at $7.42 and its shares are 3.77% from its 52-week low. Bottom feeders love that RIM shares haven't been this low since 2003 but who really cares? No outside buyers do, they have all passed at a chance to buy the company. Trying to catch a bounce in RIM shares is a risky bet. The Blackberry will soon be a distant memory like the Palm Pilot.
Bottom line: RIM will starve to death becoming a "lean... machine", so will investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CLSA: "The Bank Of Japan Has Nationalized The Japanese Stock Market" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Slides After Biggest Inventory Build In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- 5 Factors That Could Turn America Into Another Collapsed Empire | ZeroHedge
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand With 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- Robo-Testifying In a Nutshell: The Triumph of Expediency Over Due Process in Foreclosure Cases | ZeroHedge
- Media Worried Too Many Americans Will Question Legitimacy Of 2016 Election, Blame Trump | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NATE SILVER: There's still a 15% chance that Donald Trump could be our next... | Business Insider
- This company is turning car exhaust into inks and paints | Business Insider
- There's a problem with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus that makes... | Business Insider
- 11 morning routine tweaks that will make the rest of your... | Business Insider
- A veteran magazine editor says this is... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about grooming in your 30s | Business Insider