15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win
Fellow Masters, all that matters is the Electoral College vote, that's it. Who cares what you and I think, it doesn't matter, it all comes down to the electoral vote. Nate Silver at the New York Times who's models are money in the bank has it pegged at a 90% chance of Obama winning the electoral vote. Thus, its time to load up on these Obama inspired stocks.
BLOW THE HOUSE DOWN
President Obama is all about alternative energy, screw oil and gasoline. We anticpate he will continue to support funding and positive momenteum for companies such as First Solar (FSLR), SunPower (SPWR) and wind turbines made by General Electric (GE). You can also just go with the ETFs that represent clean energy via the Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT), Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN), and PowerShares Global Wind Energy Portfolio ETF (PWND).
Simply put, Wind and Solar are winners under an Obama Administration. Your weapons of choice by ticker are: FSLR, SPWR, GE, KWT, TAN, PWND.
Another sure bet is Obama has talked up throwing more money into infrastructure spending. Domestic infrastructure ETFs include First Trust North American Energy Infrastructure ETF (EMLP) and PowerShares Dynamic Building and Construction ETF (PKB).
Then there is -- Obamacare. Hospital and health care stocks are another great idea to buy up. That includes Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. (LPNT), Vanguard Health Systems Inc. (VHS), Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS), Health Management Associates Inc. (HMA). You can go with health care heavy ETFs as well, that includes Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLV), First Trust Health Care AlphaDEX Fund (FXH), and the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund (IHF).
The hospital/heathcare tickers are: LPNT, VHS, UHS, HMA, XLV, FXH, IHF.
Enjoy fellow Masters, may the best man win. If Nate Silver is wrong then jump to this article we put out a few months ago titled Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan - Green Light to Crush Yen | Financial Sense
- Class of 2013: The Most Indebted Ever | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan Is Bad for the World | Financial Sense
- Europe's EUR 500 Billion Ticking NPLTime Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Stopped Out of $VHC | iBankCoin.com
- Which EU Economies Are Growing? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bull Run | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leading Pakistani Politician Zahra Shahid Hussain Shot Dead Outside... | Business Insider
- HP Execs Are Finding Some Dark Humor In All The Rumors About Autonomy... | Business Insider
- The Ingenious 'HoodiePillow' Is The Ultimate Plane Flight Accessory | Business Insider
- The New York City Coast Guard Works Harder Every Night Than You Do All Week [... | Business Insider
- No, Inequality Isn't Preventing A US Economic Recovery | Business Insider
- TOP VETERANS' ADVOCATE: Obama's Budget Contains One Of The Most... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17... | StreetInsider.com