15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win
Fellow Masters, all that matters is the Electoral College vote, that's it. Who cares what you and I think, it doesn't matter, it all comes down to the electoral vote. Nate Silver at the New York Times who's models are money in the bank has it pegged at a 90% chance of Obama winning the electoral vote. Thus, its time to load up on these Obama inspired stocks.
BLOW THE HOUSE DOWN
President Obama is all about alternative energy, screw oil and gasoline. We anticpate he will continue to support funding and positive momenteum for companies such as First Solar (FSLR), SunPower (SPWR) and wind turbines made by General Electric (GE). You can also just go with the ETFs that represent clean energy via the Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT), Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN), and PowerShares Global Wind Energy Portfolio ETF (PWND).
Simply put, Wind and Solar are winners under an Obama Administration. Your weapons of choice by ticker are: FSLR, SPWR, GE, KWT, TAN, PWND.
Another sure bet is Obama has talked up throwing more money into infrastructure spending. Domestic infrastructure ETFs include First Trust North American Energy Infrastructure ETF (EMLP) and PowerShares Dynamic Building and Construction ETF (PKB).
Then there is -- Obamacare. Hospital and health care stocks are another great idea to buy up. That includes Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. (LPNT), Vanguard Health Systems Inc. (VHS), Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS), Health Management Associates Inc. (HMA). You can go with health care heavy ETFs as well, that includes Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLV), First Trust Health Care AlphaDEX Fund (FXH), and the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund (IHF).
The hospital/heathcare tickers are: LPNT, VHS, UHS, HMA, XLV, FXH, IHF.
Enjoy fellow Masters, may the best man win. If Nate Silver is wrong then jump to this article we put out a few months ago titled Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Metals and Forex Galore (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Proposes Trade With China, Russia And Iran In Local Currencies | ZeroHedge
- "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Fed Labor Market Conditions Index Contracts For 5th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next In Italy: Here Is Goldman's Take | ZeroHedge
- Forget Ghost Cities, China Builds 10-Billion-Yuan Replica Titanic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Psychiatrists studied 400 movies to find the most realistic psychopath | Business Insider
- The US's military edge over Russia and China has come down to one plane | Business Insider
- 19 unforgettable quotes from legendary Marine Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis | Business Insider
- 29 annoying words and phrases on your résumé that make hiring... | Business Insider
- Trump team says he supports completion of the Dakota Access... | Business Insider
- Trump's plan to rethink free trade agreements could have a silver lining for the... | Business Insider
- The founder of Google Ventures is launching a new venture fund (GOOG... | Business Insider