15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win
Fellow Masters, all that matters is the Electoral College vote, that's it. Who cares what you and I think, it doesn't matter, it all comes down to the electoral vote. Nate Silver at the New York Times who's models are money in the bank has it pegged at a 90% chance of Obama winning the electoral vote. Thus, its time to load up on these Obama inspired stocks.
BLOW THE HOUSE DOWN
President Obama is all about alternative energy, screw oil and gasoline. We anticpate he will continue to support funding and positive momenteum for companies such as First Solar (FSLR), SunPower (SPWR) and wind turbines made by General Electric (GE). You can also just go with the ETFs that represent clean energy via the Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT), Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN), and PowerShares Global Wind Energy Portfolio ETF (PWND).
Simply put, Wind and Solar are winners under an Obama Administration. Your weapons of choice by ticker are: FSLR, SPWR, GE, KWT, TAN, PWND.
Another sure bet is Obama has talked up throwing more money into infrastructure spending. Domestic infrastructure ETFs include First Trust North American Energy Infrastructure ETF (EMLP) and PowerShares Dynamic Building and Construction ETF (PKB).
Then there is -- Obamacare. Hospital and health care stocks are another great idea to buy up. That includes Lifepoint Hospitals Inc. (LPNT), Vanguard Health Systems Inc. (VHS), Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS), Health Management Associates Inc. (HMA). You can go with health care heavy ETFs as well, that includes Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLV), First Trust Health Care AlphaDEX Fund (FXH), and the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Healthcare Providers Index Fund (IHF).
The hospital/heathcare tickers are: LPNT, VHS, UHS, HMA, XLV, FXH, IHF.
Enjoy fellow Masters, may the best man win. If Nate Silver is wrong then jump to this article we put out a few months ago titled Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Currency Wars - Russia Not Declaring All Gold Reserves To IMF? | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Collapse Signals Multiple Expansion Exuberance Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Releases Video Of Captured Russian Troops; They "Entered Accidentally" Russia Claims As Putin-Poroshenko Meeting Begins | ZeroHedge
- Durables Goods, Excluding Bumper Boeing Orders, Suffer Biggest Drop Of 2014 | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Sees 50% Chance Of ECB QE By Year-End, Will Ease More Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Why Isn't Monetary Pumping Helping the Economy? | ZeroHedge
- CME Halt Electronic Gold and Silver Futures Trading Due to "Planned Software Reconfigurations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jimmy Fallon Steals Stephen Colbert... | Business Insider
- United land Di Maria in British-record deal | Business Insider
- Startups Need To Ask Themselves, 'Am I A College Or Professional... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Netflix Was Completely Shut Out At The Emmys | Business Insider
- Just 6% Of Stocks On The S&P Have 'Sell' Ratings | Business Insider
- Obama Is Trying To Enlist A Bunch Of Countries To Hit ISIS Harder | Business Insider