Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difference Between Nominal And Real, In One Chart Courtesy Of Japan | ZeroHedge
- Casinos Hoping for a Playable Hand | iBankCoin.com
- Small Caps Suffer Worst Quarter In 3 Years; Bonds Leading Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Explains Why The "Scottish Referendum Gives Reasons To Be Hopeful" | ZeroHedge
- Singapore Global Gold Hub Cometh - Launches Kilo Bar Contract And Gold ATMs | ZeroHedge
- VIX Options Halted As CBOE Breaks | ZeroHedge
- RX For Revisionist Bunkum: A Lehman Bailout Wouldn’t Have Saved The Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Trading Radar for 10/01: Acuity Brands (AYI), AZZ... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook Might Change Its 'Real Name' Policy Today (FB) | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn: Now PayPal Needs To Buy Or Merge... | Business Insider
- Everyone Hates The New App That's Meant To Prevent Rape | Business Insider
- Here's The Massive Disconnect Between Stocks And High-Yield Bonds That Has Some... | Business Insider
- This Is The Car That Will Get You A Ticket In The USA | Business Insider