Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Might Have Been | ZeroHedge
- Newsflash To Fed: 122 Billion Bottles Of Beer On The Wall Is About Asset Bubbles, Not Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Prepares For Bank Runs; 'Quietly' Sends Millions Of Banknotes North | ZeroHedge
- Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals | Financial Sense
- Why Worry? The Two Scariest Charts In The World | ZeroHedge
- Apple’s Smartwatch May Put Biotech on Silicon Valley Time | Financial Sense
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Face It: The Queen Is Not Telling The Truth About Scottish... | Business Insider
- We Can't Wait To Try These 10 New Features In iOS 8 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 12 Best Free Online Business Courses To Take This Fall | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com
- Leaders pledge powers in final push before Scottish vote | Business Insider
- This Crazy Robot Keeps Going Even After Being Run Over And Lit On Fire | Business Insider
- Gerrard rescues Liverpool as Arsenal suffer | Business Insider