Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Will Live In The Suburbs If Millennials Favor Cities? | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- "Throwing In The Towel" - US Stock Market Shorts Hit 10-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- US Destroyer Has Close Encounter With Iranian Vessel in Straits of Hormuz | ZeroHedge
- The 56 French Villages Where Marine Le Pen Didn't Get A Single Vote | ZeroHedge
- Einhorn: "The Longs Say Stocks Can Only Go Up, Seemingly To Infinity And Beyond. We Have Seen This Before" | ZeroHedge
- Populism and the Long-Term Debt Cycle | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE SHIP-FROM-STORE REPORT: Why legacy retailers need to rethink the purpose of their brick-... | Business Insider
- Senate confirms Rod Rosenstein as deputy attorney general... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn is settling in for a 'tough fight... | Business Insider
- It looks like Amber Heard and Elon Musk are definitely in... | Business Insider
- Startup founders who raised $15 million explain why they spent over a year turning... | Business Insider
- Trump admits he 'never realized... | Business Insider
- Tyson Foods is buying packaged-food maker AdvancePierre for $3.2... | Business Insider