Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Threatens Its Economists And Analysts To Only Write Bullish Reports, Or Else | ZeroHedge
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- Why Is Tesla Short Interest Near All Time High: Each Car Is "Valued" At $620,000, And More | ZeroHedge
- What Goes Up (Slowly On No Volume) Plunges Quickly | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "Our Economic System Is Designed To Fail" | ZeroHedge
- 9/11 Damage Control Begins: CIA Director Warns "28 Pages" Contains Inaccurate Information | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 8 US colleges are more selective than some Ivy... | Business Insider
- Astronomers may have discovered the ideal hunting... | Business Insider
- 'A signature blot on Obama's foreign policy record' is brewing in Iraq | Business Insider
- Tuesday's auto sales report is a crucial test for the US economy | Business Insider
- 9 hidden Xbox One features only power users know about | Business Insider
- Google acquired a Toronto startup that could help spread Google Apps to more... | Business Insider
- Johnson & Johnson just lost another multi-million dollar lawsuit... | Business Insider