Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks Are Paralyzed At The Zero Bound | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- Invisible Solar Cells to Harvest Free Energy Everywhere | Financial Sense
- Government Secrecy At All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Active vs. Passive Redux | Financial Sense
- Proof Positive That the "Recovery" is a Lie and the Fed Is Only Interested in the TBTFs | ZeroHedge
- What Deflation? The Price Of Ground Beef Has Doubled Since The Last Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The military has released videos of the US pounding ISIS targets... | Business Insider
- Late goals save day for Netherlands, Italy | Business Insider
- This top global CEO posts on Instagram up to six times a day — here's why | Business Insider
- Hedge funds don't want to be called hedge funds anymore | Business Insider
- Yemen's Hadi will not return to Aden 'for now': FM | Business Insider
- What every new manager should being doing for their first 3 months on the job | Business Insider
- This company was 13 years early to virtual... | Business Insider