Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Out Of The Office | iBankCoin.com
- British Pound Volatility Surges Most Since 2008 As Scottish Referendum "Yes" Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- Metals: Start of a New Trend? | Financial Sense
- Summarizing Morgan Stanley's Entire "S&P At 3000 In 2020" Report In One Sentence | ZeroHedge
- "One Of The Defining Investment Moments Of The Next Few Years" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook And Google 'Degrade Our Humanity,' Says 4chan Founder (FB,... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Mad Dash: Regeneron to $400; Conn's a No-Touch | TheStreet.com
- Here Are Goldman Sachs' Forecasts For Everything | Business Insider
- ISM Manufacturing At Highest Since March 2011 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Won't Work In Heavy Rain Or... | Business Insider
- Here's How Long It Takes To Recoup The Cost Of A College Degree | Business Insider
- Eurozone manufacturing slows further in August | Business Insider