Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- Jackson Hole Post-Mortem: "Door Still Fully Open To September Lift Off" | ZeroHedge
- Black(er) Monday Looms: Dow Futures Down 220 After J-Hole Speeches & China Fold | ZeroHedge
- Finding Pearls Of Wisdom In The Donald’s Trumperbolic Campaign | ZeroHedge
- Policy Confusion Reigns As China Caps Muni Debt, Uncaps Bank Debt, And Bad Loans Soar | ZeroHedge
- Greece - Now What | ZeroHedge
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkish planes hit IS in Syria with coalition for first... | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift takes early lead at MTV awards | Business Insider
- Protests break out in Ukraine over giving regions more... | Business Insider
- South Sudan rebel leader: Cease-fire, peace pact in danger... | Business Insider
- Phraoah looks good after loss; no decision on racing plans... | Business Insider
- IS destroys part of famed Palmyra temple: monitor,... | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus shakes in barely there silver straps at VMAs | Business Insider