Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Hawkish" Yellen Speech Sparks Buying Spree In Everything (Except Dollars) | ZeroHedge
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- How Long Will It Take For The ECB To Own All Sovereign Debt Of Spain, Germany, France? | ZeroHedge
- University of Chicago Tells Millennials to Suck It Up, "We Do Not Condone 'Safe Spaces'" | ZeroHedge
- Inventory Growth Slowdown Dashes Hopes For Q3 GDP Bounce Back | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures See Massive $1.5 Billion "Non Profit" Liquidation In "One Minute" | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Brexit Probably Most Bullish Thing That Happened This Summer | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Department of Education just slapped ITT Tech with serious... | Business Insider
- Uber says it has over 80% of the ride-hailing market in the U.S. | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Neiman Marcus is selling a pork roast that costs $410 | Business Insider
- How to find out if Bluetooth headphones are right for you | Business Insider
- The biggest smartphone maker in China has made one of the best affordable... | Business Insider
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider