Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Novel Fuel Resources, the Force of Economics and the Renewed East–West Power Struggle | Financial Sense
- Idea in Case We Get a Dirty Slam | iBankCoin.com
- Sorry, Angelo Mozilo Can't Be Sued: He Is Sick | ZeroHedge
- China’s Credit Slowdown Raises Concerns About Overall Economic Health | Financial Sense
- Live Feed From Ukraine Border Where Russian Humanitarian Convoy Is Being Inspected By Border Guards | ZeroHedge
- Churning Nowhere | iBankCoin.com
- China Push For Gold Pricing Power Continues, Grant 3 New Import Licences | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Fastest Growing Private Companies In The US | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Markets In Europe Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- A Hacker Is Trying To Sell Counterfeit US Money On Reddit | Business Insider
- How The Assad Regime Benefitted From Gassing Its Own People | Business Insider
- How Putin's Media Czar May Have Funded Brad Pitt's New Movie | Business Insider
- Giant Fish Swallows Shark Whole | Business Insider