Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Establishment Has Rigged the System: It's Time to Shake Things Up | ZeroHedge
- Project Veritas 4: Robert Creamer's Illegal $20,000 Foreign Wire Transfer Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- America After Election 2016: The Gullible & The Shattered | ZeroHedge
- China Looks to Cool Hot Real Estate Market | Financial Sense
- Pound Tumbles After UK Government Wins Brexit Suit In Northern Ireland Court | ZeroHedge
- Bank Jog: Deutsche Bank's Demand Deposits Tumble By 13% In Q3 | ZeroHedge
- EM Reflation Confirming Indicator Raises a Red Flag | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook is helping advertisers get to people they can't reach on TV (FB) | Business Insider
- Werner Herzog talks infiltrating North Korea for... | Business Insider
- Arby's is going where no fast-food chain has gone before | Business Insider
- Nevada might be sitting one one of the biggest... | Business Insider
- 'Trump will let Israel be itself': Trump fans... | Business Insider
- Hershey beats as US demand firms (HSY) | Business Insider
- Here's how the US measures GDP in the age of... | Business Insider