Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Ackman Is Down 18.6% After First 5 Weeks Of 2016; Down 41% From August 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Bill Clinton: "Sometimes I Wish We Weren't Married" | ZeroHedge
- EIA Inventory Report and Oil Market Analysis 2 10 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- $7 Trillion In Bonds Now Have Negative Yields | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Is Scared: "What Needs To Be Done" In Its Own Words | ZeroHedge
- Oil Pumps On Unexpected Crude Inventory Draw, Dumps On Building Storage Concerns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why women represent just 8% of the world's richest people | Business Insider
- The best business school for your money may surprise you | Business Insider
- Olivia Munn spent six hours a day training for 'X-Men... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Asahi could buy Peroni and Grolsch for $3.5 billion | Business Insider
- WESTPAC: Don't write off the US economy just yet | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert hilariously spoofed the flopped intro to Saturday's GOP debate | Business Insider
- Iceland's Blue Lagoon spa looks like it belongs on another... | Business Insider