Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nasdaq 5,000 Is Different This Time... But Not In A Good Way! | ZeroHedge
- ECB Releases Q&A And Terms And Conditions Of Europe's (First) Quantitative €asing | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Sweat Nasdaq 5000 | Financial Sense
- Biotech Rampage | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Inch Higher As Draghi Dreams Trump Dismal Data | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Great Bund Short Slaughter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece, QE programme to top ECB meeting in Nicosia | Business Insider
- Britain seeking quick sale of RBS bank | Business Insider
- The Russian state can no longer afford to pay its own salaries | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: 3 reasons why the jobs report could be great — and 4 reasons why it might stink | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Some of the biggest theater chains are refusing to show Netflix's... | Business Insider
- Apple to join Dow blue-chip index, replacing AT&T | Business Insider