Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond/Utility Divergence Flashes Warning Sign For S&P 500 | ZeroHedge
- Well That Hasn't Happened Before - Exhibit 3 | ZeroHedge
- US Equity Open Sparks Panic Buying In Crude & Stocks | ZeroHedge
- WalMart Workers Take "Plumbing" Mystery To Labor Board | ZeroHedge
- Vapor Capital Asset Mismanagement LP: Jon Corzine Planning Hedge Fund Launch | ZeroHedge
- Has the Dollar-Gold Correlation Broken Down? | Financial Sense
- The Changing World of Work: The “Signal” Value of Credentials Is Eroding | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York man gets 25 years in jail for trying... | Business Insider
- Finnish PM Alexander Stubb concedes election defeat | Business Insider
- Apple has spent years working on a type of product that Steve Jobs famously hated (... | Business Insider
- Obama in fresh push on climate change | Business Insider
- Kvitova takes Czechs past France to Fed Cup final | Business Insider
- This new Twitter feature has a lot of people really upset | Business Insider
- Last Gallipoli warship unravels myths of WWI disaster | Business Insider