Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities For Rising Home Prices | ZeroHedge
- FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Governor Warns Of ZIRP/QE "In Perpetuity" | ZeroHedge
- We're Issuing a Formal Alert: Something Major is Coming in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- Just 3 Things | ZeroHedge
- The Situation In Syria Is Very, Very Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- Destructive Education Models Bankrupting US: New Models Needed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tulsa officer Betty Shelby pleads not guilty to... | Business Insider
- Brutal Clinton ad juxtaposes Trump’s previous statements with his denials at debate he... | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- Report: The 2020 Olympics could cost $30 billion, and the preparations already... | Business Insider
- Amazon just announced 3 new PC games — here's everything we know... | Business Insider
- Fox News poll confirms: Hillary Clinton won the debate in a... | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are using mobile to boost order... | Business Insider