Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- $BABA’s Little Red Candle | iBankCoin.com
- Four Places That Could Become Water Conflict Zones | Financial Sense
- This is Why Socialism Doesn't Work | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- Exponential: Ebola Cases Now Double Every 3 Weeks; CDC Warns As Many As Half A Million May Be Infected Soon | ZeroHedge
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
- This Pension Fund Is Daytrading Your Retirement Funds, With Up To 500% Leverage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another Huge Middle Eastern Country With An Al Qaeda Franchise Is On The Verge Of... | Business Insider
- Alibaba Starts Trading at $92.70, Cramer Warns Against Buying High | TheStreet.com
- Google Wants To Make It Much Easier To Keep Your Data Safe In Its Next Version Of Android... | Business Insider
- James Franco Keeps Getting Censored By AOL As He Recreates Famous Movie Scenes | Business Insider
- Hamilton wins Singapore GP as Rosberg limps out | Business Insider
- Obama's Two Previous Defense Secretaries Are Criticizing His ISIS Policy | Business Insider
- Pope in Albania to promote inter-religious harmony | Business Insider