Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- The U.S. Presidential Election is a Mess - Thank Goodness! | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Profit Plunges 98% And The Worst Is Yet To Come | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- Don't Show President Obama This Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are more addicted to Facebook than ever (FB) | Business Insider
- I've been a CPA for 30 years, and I've found one of the main reasons... | Business Insider
- New study shows smart lighting drastically cuts energy... | Business Insider
- People are spending more money than expected on dating... | Business Insider
- What happens to your body and brain when you get too hot | Business Insider
- Russia beefs up military on southwestern flank as... | Business Insider
- Experts: The US has fallen dangerously behind Russia in cyber warfare capabilities | Business Insider