Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Watch Live: Donald Trump's Teleprompted Foreign Policy Speech | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Central Bankers To The Masses: "Let Them Eat Rate" | ZeroHedge
- Volume Collapses As China Commodity Exchanges Ordered To "Curb Speculation" | ZeroHedge
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- USDJPY Plunges As Dollar Drops To 11 Month Lows, Commodities Rise | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook crushes expectations, stock soars (FB) | Business Insider
- The most listenable presidential candidates, ranked | Business Insider
- Adverts infected visitors to The Pirate Bay with ransom-... | Business Insider
- Here is the map Donald Trump doesn't seem to understand | Business Insider
- Here's how much money players lose when they fall in the NFL Draft | Business Insider
- Uber is starting to charge customers for making... | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider