Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- King Coal Deposed in West, but Reigns in East | Financial Sense
- Momentary Delight | iBankCoin.com
- The Trillion Dollar Question: What Happens When Quantitative Easing Ends? | Financial Sense
- Russia And India Begin Negotations To Use National Currencies In Settlements, Bypassing Dollar | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Jumps To 2 Year Highs (Jobs Contract For 27 Months), Japan PMI Slips (Jobs Worst In 11 Months) | ZeroHedge
- GDP Sparks Gold Dump, Stock Pump | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's FOMC Post-Mortem: "Slightly Hawkish Tilt" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Consumers Say 'Old GM' Is History, But They're Still Unsure About GM Quality | Business Insider
- Twitter Rating Cut to 'Sell' at Pivotal Research | TheStreet.com
- Technologies To Make You 'Superhuman' Are No Longer Science Fiction | Business Insider
- Fight Between Toronto, Buffalo, And Some Famous Names Will Make The Bills The Most Expensive... | Business Insider
- Tesla Might Need Blowout Earnings To Keep Shares From Tumbling | Business Insider
- Without Realizing It, Russian Soldiers Are Proving Vladimir Putin Is Lying About Eastern... | Business Insider
- MLB Is Now Worried Players Are Taking The Super PED Used By Lance Armstrong | Business Insider