Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is JPMorgan Fabricating Its Mutual Fund Returns? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's "Personal" Emails To Be Subpoenaed | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 4 | ZeroHedge
- Poland Cuts Rates More Than Expected, 21st Central Bank "Policy Ease" Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- A Day In The Life Of A Falling BRIC | ZeroHedge
- Lord Rothschild Warns Investors: "Geopolitical Situation Most Dangerous Since WWII" | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why the Boston bomber pleaded not guilty even though... | Business Insider
- Athleticwear companies are going after these 3 types of people | Business Insider
- The most important cities in the world for the super-rich | Business Insider
- The leader of Mexico's most brutal cartel has been... | Business Insider
- Apple supposedly assumes most customers have 'already decided they want an Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- John Paulson is off to a good start this year | Business Insider
- Economists think the labor market had another great month in February | Business Insider