Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Explains Who Gets Stuck With The Bill When Greece Leaves The Party | ZeroHedge
- "Artificial" Phantom Liquidity Will Disappear In "Adverse, Turbulent" Markets, BIS Warns | ZeroHedge
- GeNeRaL JaCKSoN SLaYiNG THe MaNY HeaDeD MoNSTeR... | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- VIX Bursts Above 17.5 As Sleep-Walking Markets Awake | ZeroHedge
- Week Ahead: Thoughts on Greece, China and the US | ZeroHedge
- A Wall Street Crash Course: How To Sell $1 For $100 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a purpose to the extra shoelace hole on your running shoes... | Business Insider
- Here's what Greek finance minister Yanis Varoufakis told the Eurogroup... | Business Insider
- Djokovic ready to roll after Paris pain | Business Insider
- Millennials are obsessed with Whole 30, the ‘cultish’ fad diet taking over Instagram and... | Business Insider
- The world's oldest global finance organization thinks central banks could be causing a... | Business Insider
- This is what happens when markets get bored | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek