Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- USDJPY Plunges As Dollar Drops To 11 Month Lows, Commodities Rise | ZeroHedge
- Key Gold Index Doubles In 2016 (But Nobody Noticed) | ZeroHedge
- Gold “Chart of The Decade” – Maths Suggest $10,000 Per Ounce Says Rickards | ZeroHedge
- Why Canada's Oil Industry May Never Be The Same | ZeroHedge
- The Most Expensive Cities To Live In Across The Globe | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump, Mark Cuban, and 13 other successful people share some of their... | Business Insider
- The email habits of 16 highly successful people | Business Insider
- Consumers value... | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting smacked (SPY, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- Why it was smart of Clinton to promise a cabinet that... | Business Insider
- This small British sports car maker is absolutely obsessed with making its cars lighter | Business Insider
- The incredibly successful life of Drake — music's most polarizing icon who made $40 million in... | Business Insider