Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dire State Of Our Nation (What You Won’t Hear From The Politicians) | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- ECB Finally Delivers QE | Financial Sense
- Crude, Copper, & Euro Currency Crushed By King Dollar's Best Week In Over 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Repeat After Us: "Correlation Isn't Causation" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- Why $50 Oil Won’t Last | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top US official meets dissidents in Cuba | Business Insider
- Kerry heads to Nigeria amid tensions over polls, Boko... | Business Insider
- Video Shows GRAD Rockets Fired By Rebels... | Business Insider
- Here's How Many iPhones Analysts Think Apple Sold... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Here Are The Investors Whose Portfolios Performed Best Over The Last Year | Business Insider
- The Satya Nadella Era At Microsoft Is A... | Business Insider