Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Slight Production Declines Hide Bigger Oil Storage Issues | ZeroHedge
- The Global Liquidity Squeeze Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term | Financial Sense
- What Is Really Driving Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Has The Fed Already Lost? | ZeroHedge
- Well That Hasn't Happened Before - Exhibit 3 | ZeroHedge
- Is The Student Debt Bubble About To Witness Its 2007 Moment? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China cuts banks' reserve ratio requirement as... | Business Insider
- 5 reasons unconventional German grocery store Aldi has a huge cult following | Business Insider
- Why some people believe Mark Zuckerberg's plan to bring cheap... | Business Insider
- China's rapid economic slowdown is probably... | Business Insider
- Mother of lifeless child in the iconic photo from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing... | Business Insider
- Aussie PM downs beer in a few seconds, sparking debate | Business Insider
- Greece, creditors to hold more debt talks Saturday | Business Insider