Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Stock Market Running on Borrowed Time? | Financial Sense
- Despite 2nd Slowest Income Growth In 2014, Spending Rises Most Since March Driven By Subprime, Car Sales | ZeroHedge
- "Hong Kong Risks Losing Its Role As A Financial Capital," Deutsche Bank Chief Economist Warns | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: September 29 | ZeroHedge
- How Rising Interest Rates Could Spell the End of the U.S. Energy Boom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pacquiao 'pities Mayweather', vows to play pro... | Business Insider
- Fasting Modi meets Obama at White House | Business Insider
- Apple May Release A New iMac With An Ultra Sharp Retina Display Soon (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For DUI | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Apple Is Already Working On The Next Three Major Updates To iOS 8 | Business Insider
- ARGENTINA FOUND IN CONTEMPT | Business Insider