Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: April Real Retail Sales Up 0.8% | Financial Sense
- This Is What Would Make Jeff Gundlach Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Peak Petro-State - The Oil World In Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Decouple-apalooza - Bonds, Yen, Oil, Dollar Diverge From Volumeless Stock Levitation | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Accuses State Department Report Of Having An "Anti-Clinton Bias" | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Soar Most Since 2010, Beats By 6 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
- Can Oil Prices Hold Onto Gains at $50 Per Barrel? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump tentatively agrees to debate Bernie Sanders | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now | Business Insider
- Here's why fixing Deutsche Bank is one of the toughest jobs in... | Business Insider
- The biggest hit song the year you were born | Business Insider
- The Russian MoD says a US spy plane almost hit 2... | Business Insider