Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In June And Q2 | ZeroHedge
- Confidence Crushed Despite Collapsing Jobless Claims | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Bounce, Bonds Bid, But Gold Soars To Best Year Since 1980 | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- IMF Warns Brexit "Uncertainty" Means "Even Lower Growth" For UK, EU | ZeroHedge
- Rent Affordability In Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Bad Earnings, Balance Sheet Rot, & The "Brelief" Rally | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lionsgate is buying Starz for $4.4 billion | Business Insider
- Nielsen shines a light on Netflix viewership (NFLX, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Harley-Davidson is surging (HOG) | Business Insider
- This simple trick will take your summer cocktails to the next level | Business Insider
- US auto sales could hit a new record in the first 6 months... | Business Insider
- Here are the 5 best screwdrivers you can buy right now | Business Insider
- Fintech firms could find surprising exit thanks to this unlikely major player (AMZN)... | Business Insider