Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- California – A Deluge Followed by Mega Drought? | Financial Sense
- Exposing The Lie Behind The "Strong Jobs Recovery" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Fail To Close Green Ahead Of National Holiday Despite Constant Intervention, US Futures Rebound | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade In Freefall: South Korea Exports Crash Most Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World | Financial Sense
- "It's A Tipping Point" Marc Faber Warns "There Are No Safe Assets Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- Signs to Watch for a Major Peak in Stocks and Impending Bear Market (Update) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Crude oil falls 10% after another massive inventory build (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Police: Man huffed keyboard spray after crash as cop... | Business Insider
- September is historically the stock market's worst month... | Business Insider
- Police address mix-up leaves man, officer wounded, dog dead... | Business Insider
- Obama tours glacier to highlight march of climate change | Business Insider
- Tesla to produce 'economical' Model 3 in two years | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek