Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NBC News Signs Former Obama Press Secretary To Provide "Unbiased" Political Commentary | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Coin Worth $4 Million, Stolen in Berlin Museum Heist | ZeroHedge
- Coming To An Inner-City Uprising Near You: The "Ultimate Riot Control Truck" Of The Future | ZeroHedge
- Praxis Seeks to Revive the Apprenticeship Model of Employment | Financial Sense
- This Map Explains The Roots Of France's Growing Nationalism | ZeroHedge
- Biggest VIX Crash Since Election Saves Dow From Worst Losing Streak In 39 Years | ZeroHedge
- How The Left Learned To Love States' Rights | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thieves broke into a German museum and stole a massive $4.5... | Business Insider
- The Trump administration is judging itself on the wrong market | Business Insider
- Starling signs up to CASS | Business Insider
- Stocks are tumbling after the failure of 'Trumpcare... | Business Insider
- Okta prices its IPO and hopes to hit a $2 billion valuation | Business Insider
- The Canadian government wants to legalize marijuana by Canada Day... | Business Insider
- The best new app launches and updates you may have missed this month | Business Insider