Alternatives to Netflix
The obvious and perhaps best user experience to watching movies and tv shows online is Netflix (NFLX). They are the setting the bar and their user friendly-intuitive design is the standard that everyone else is copying. If you want to watch movies from your laptop, XBOX 360, PS3, tablet (iPad, Nexus 7, Nexus 10) then this is the list you have been searching. Believe it or not, there are free versions of Netflix on the web however they are not legal.
LEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
All of these sites/services are available on iPad, Android, and all can be streamed from a mac or pc. Some of these services are available on XBOX 360 and PS3. Enjoy the streaming!!
HBO GO (www.hbogo.com)
Amazon Prime (www.amazon.com/prime)
Crackle (www.crackle.com) - Jerry Sienfeld's Comedians in Cars getting Coffee
Google Play (www.play.google.com)
ILLEGAL ONLINE NETFLIX-LIKE SERVICES
In effort to keep our hosting and not be eliminated by Google, Bing, or Yahoo we will not provide the URL's to the following illegal online streaming sites. You can simply copy/paste the names below into your browser of choice and review the movies and tv show offerings of each website. The illegal websites do not have the same quality and interface of the legal services listed above. Also consider you are supporting privacy but in this web 2.0 world these services will continue to flourish despite the consequences.
Stream at your own risk and don't forget Big Brother is always watching which websites you visit.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The Credibility Bubble Bursting? | ZeroHedge
- China To The Rescue: Global Equity Market Rebound After Latest Chinese Easing | ZeroHedge
- There Still Are Some Retail Investors Left: This Is What They Are Buying | ZeroHedge
- Just Another Manic Panic-Buying Monday In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- First Chinese State-Owned Firm Defaults On Its Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Money Printing And The Bane Of Financial Engineering - How The Biggest LBO In History Blew-Up | ZeroHedge
- Currency Wars Back as Russia Buys One Million Ounces of Gold in March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HSBC analysts expect Tesco to come booming back from its worst results in a... | Business Insider
- Sugary, shipwrecked champagne reveals history of... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks just tanked | Business Insider
- After the collapse of Sweet Briar,... | Business Insider
- Look how similar red-hot Chinese startup Xiaomi... | Business Insider
- Trading in shares of the light bulb company whose chairman was arrested will be... | Business Insider
- 3 ways Steve Jobs made meetings insanely productive — and often terrifying | Business Insider