Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- From Average Joe To Average Jihadi - How A Texas Plumber's Truck Turned Up In Syria | ZeroHedge
- China Tests Nuclear ICBMs, US Analyst Warns "Arms Control Is Failing To Increase American Security" | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Economic Story Going Into 2015 Is Not Oil | ZeroHedge
- This Factor Could Propel Gold Mining Stocks Much Higher In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Watch As NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In the dogfight over posh airline food, the sky's... | Business Insider
- In United States, drones take off as Christmas gifts | Business Insider
- Two Teenagers Built A 3D-Printed Wristband That Can... | Business Insider
- DraftKings' $1 Billion Fantasy Momentum Could Mean a Big IPO in 2016 | TheStreet.com
- Lindsey Vonn claims 61st World Cup win in Val d'Isere | Business Insider
- Researchers 'Averaged' The Faces Of 400 CEOs — And The Results Say A Lot About... | Business Insider
- Will Lower Oil Prices Threaten Whiting Petroleum, the New King of Bakken? | TheStreet.com