Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Hillary Coverup Operation" - How PRN Described Clinton's 60-Day "Email Retention Policy" | ZeroHedge
- THe 9-11 VeTo | ZeroHedge
- More Troubling Evidence That Hillary Clinton Will Start WW3 | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Fed Saves The Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Savings Guarantee? U.N. Warns Next Financial Crisis Imminent | ZeroHedge
- Most Dangerous Person On The Planet Today: Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch the US Navy test out one of its newest ships... | Business Insider
- 8 things successful people do that lazy people don't | Business Insider
- A history of Brad Pitt with marijuana | Business Insider
- CVS rolls out click and collect nationwide (CVS) | Business Insider
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, YHOO, FB, DB, VVV, CBO, BATS) | Business Insider
- 6 things Hollywood gets wrong about doctors — and 4 things it gets... | Business Insider