Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- QE’s Seeds Are Already Sown | ZeroHedge
- Algos Please Ignore: Citi Slashes Previously Reported Net Income Due To "Legal Investigations" Over FX Rigging Probe | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gold Drops Below $1200 On Heavy Volume, Silver Freefalls To Feb 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (GOOG, AAPL, YHOO, GPRO, LNKD,... | Business Insider
- 10 Cool Startups To Work For In New York City | Business Insider
- Worried About Missing the Boat on Alibaba's Huge Run? Don’t Fret | TheStreet.com
- Spain's GDP Slows By A Hair | Business Insider
- Here's How 43 Advanced, Emerging, and Developing Countries Rated Their Happiness... | Business Insider
- NATO Has Intercepted 26 Russian Jets In The Past Two Days | Business Insider
- Apple Has Forced A Huge Change At Samsung — As These Two Phones Launched... | Business Insider