Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- The Crowded "Long-Dollar" Train Just Got Even More Crowded | ZeroHedge
- Technical Glitch Downs Bank Of England's $110 Trillion Payments System | ZeroHedge
- China CCTV News Previews The 4th Plenary Session Of The Communist Party In Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are The Biggest Trends Shaping The E-Commerce Industry Ahead Of The Holidays | Business Insider
- UH-OH: The New Barron's Cover Looks Bullish | Business Insider
- Apple's Design Genius Jony Ive Thinks The iPhone's Competitors Are... | Business Insider
- SAT Tutor Who Charges $1,000 An Hour: Here Are 6 Tips To Master The SAT | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- The Best 'Cheap Eats' In San Francisco | Business Insider
- The Rams Fooled Everyone With A Genius Trick Punt Return Touchdown | Business Insider