Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Drops 300 Points: Turns Red For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- "Markets In Turmoil" Russell 2000 Plunges Most In Over 2 Years, Dow Down For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous" | ZeroHedge
- Useful Idiots and the Something for Nothing Society - Part 2 of 4 | ZeroHedge
- Aldous Huxley Vs George Orwell | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains, Dollar Drops, Gold Flat | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Surges 4%, Beats Estimates Driven By Inventories, Fixed Investment Spike; Historical Data Revised | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Whole Foods Tumbles After Sales Miss (WFM) | Business Insider
- Here's Why Working At Apple Is A Dream Job (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 'Indefinite Idling,' 'Redirected,' And 46 Other Euphemisms We Use In Place Of... | Business Insider
- Person Writes The Washington Post A Genius Letter Defending Fred Flinstone's... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: WM LOCO IP | TheStreet.com
- Look How Much Samsung Has Transformed In The Past Few... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Just Nabbed A Mobile Industry Guru For Its Board Of Directors (MSFT) | Business Insider