Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- British Pol Claims Trump Marked for Assassination | ZeroHedge
- Matt Taibbi: "Insane Clown President Trump Was Right About The Media" | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Real Housewives Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- South Korea Seeks Arrest Of Samsung Chief For Bribery, Embezzlement And Perjury | ZeroHedge
- A Hint of Gold Backwardation - Rising Gold Scarcity | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Jan 15, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- Treasury Specs Are So Short, It Is Now A 4 Sigma Event | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 of President Obama's most inspirational quotes | Business Insider
- Here's why maple syrup jugs have teeny tiny handles | Business Insider
- 'Let's see if we can make some good deals... | Business Insider
- Doing a cleanse is possibly the worst way to start the new year | Business Insider
- Lithuania is building a fence on its border with Kaliningrad... | Business Insider
- You can now book workout classes directly from Google | Business Insider
- This is the last notebook you'll ever need to buy | Business Insider