Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Deutsche Bank: "We Think Something Structurally Changed Since The Great Financial Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Edging Closer to Long-Term Bearish; Beware of Blind Spots! | Financial Sense
- HFT Algos Force Institutional Investors Off-Exchange | ZeroHedge
- BlackRock Warns "High Valuations & Low Volatility Are A Lethal Mix" | ZeroHedge
- Arkansas Nuclear Facility Offline Following Fire, Possible Explosion | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: If Gold Is Broken, They "Fix" It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A US Spy Agency Came Up With The Worst Possible Logo... | Business Insider
- (Video) Student Lenders On Notice | TheStreet.com
- Marissa Mayer's Biggest Game Changer Yet | TheStreet.com
- Cold-Resistant Japanese Cockroaches Have Arrived In NYC | Business Insider
- The 15 Most Underrated Apps Of 2013 | Business Insider
- Here Is Barack Obama's Powerful Tribute To Nelson Mandela [... | Business Insider
- Famed Chef Jean-Georges Is Opening A '100% Raw, Vegan' Restaurant... | Business Insider