Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- The Scariest Number For The Oil Industry: $550 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Strengthens Most Since March, China Unveils New Bailout Source After Rescue Fund Runs Out Of Fire-Power | ZeroHedge
- Boeing Tests X-Box-Controlled Laser Cannon | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Biggest 2 Day Surge In History Saved As Epic 3pm 'VIXtermination' Ramp Undoes "Quant Omen" Tumble | ZeroHedge
- A Forensic View of a Wall Street Bank Balance Sheet Shows How Much Risk Rests In Its "Assets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- J. Crew isn't cool anymore | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- 'Cure' for Chernobyl children: sun, sea, clean... | Business Insider
- Nigeria: Boko Haram uses teenager to spy on airport | Business Insider
- This British shopping startup raised $11 million in February — now it's shutting... | Business Insider
- Obama defends Shell Arctic drilling decision | Business Insider
- Greek snap election set for September 20 | Business Insider