Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks Releases Part 14 Of Podesta Emails Bringing Total To 25,000; Exposes Soros' Contact Info | ZeroHedge
- DNS Cyber Attack Returns As Northeast Internet Traffic Grinds To A Crawl For Second Time | ZeroHedge
- Head Of Democratic Party Makes Stunning Admission: "The People Are In Despair About How Things Are" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Support For Legalizing Marijuana Hits All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- AT&T Agrees To Buy Time Warner For $80 Billion In Biggest Media Mega-Merger In Years | ZeroHedge
- October Comex Gold "Deliveries" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new TV version of Superman is the best Man of Steel we’ve had in decades | Business Insider
- Michael Moore calls anyone voting for Donald Trump a 'legal... | Business Insider
- JOHN KASICH: I'm 'very surprised' at the 'intensity of our differences' with Russia | Business Insider
- This couple retired at 43 to travel Europe full time on $18,... | Business Insider
- Tesla is on the verge of completely changing the way it does business (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A 27-year-old who weighed 456 pounds survived without any food for 382 days... | Business Insider
- RAY DALIO: There will be 'big, bad outcomes'... | Business Insider