Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The CME Admits Futures Trading Was Rigged Under Old System | ZeroHedge
- On Krugman’s Cherry-Picking Skills – Exhibit 1: The Clinton Boom | ZeroHedge
- Trade With Japan Collapses: Exports Decline 7th Month, Imports Plunge Most Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- European Close Triggers Precious Metals Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Crude Spikes Above $49 After Biggest Inventory Draw Since 2015 | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- With The Lowest Volume Since Q1 2014, The Global M&A Boom May Be Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Draymond Green will not be suspended for kicking Steven Adams, but does receive a... | Business Insider
- The first trailer for Emma Watson in the 'Beauty and the Beast'... | Business Insider
- Here's what people earn in every US state | Business Insider
- This high school has no classrooms and spends each semester in a different country... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider
- The Supreme Court threw out a death sentence because prosecutors kept African-... | Business Insider
- Scientists discovered something heartbreaking about this newfound dinosaur | Business Insider