Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: "He Doesn't Bite" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: Ignoring Food Price Pressures Could Be a Mistake | Financial Sense
- Art Cashin Warns Bulls: "History" Not On Their Side | ZeroHedge
- De-Escalation Algo Pushes Futures To Overnight Highs | ZeroHedge
- UNDeR INVeSTiGaTioN... | ZeroHedge
- ETP Receives Vote of Supreme Confidence | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- S&P 500 Back Above 2,000 (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, BKW, THI, DSW) | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Mixed, Asian Markets Closed Down (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- IT'S OFFICIAL: BURGER KING AND TIM HORTONS HAVE A DEAL | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The Most Simple Explanation Of Cloud Computing Ever, From Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Obama Is Awarding The Medal Of Honor For A Soldier's Heroics From More Than 151 Years Ago... | Business Insider