Mastery Spotlight: Zillow, Corning, LVS
Zillow Inc. (Z), Corning Inc. (GLW), and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are stocks we want you reviewing before the week is over. All three are moving higher with Zillow leading the pack to close the day up 4%.
Since Monday Corning shares are already up 8% since and LVS have ticked up 6%. Normally we don't highlight articles we've published until the end of the trading week in our Mastery Rewind series but these are too great not to mention. For the past few months all three of the stocks have been kicked to the curb by Wall Street. We believe the tone could change for the positive on Zillow, Corning, and Las Vegas Sands so why not get to the party early. Be warned that Zillow is the most volatile of the three mentioned. Trade smart with stop loss limits and determine what makes sense for you.
Without futher ado, here's what catching our eyes early this week:
Happy safe trading!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 2: Raucous Roll-Call & Bubba Speaks - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Election Decision Is "Cholera Or Gonorrhea"; Julian Assange "Would Prefer Neither" | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities To Own A House | ZeroHedge
- One Analyst's Surprising Indicator Why Recession Is Coming In Early 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The founder of this startup wants to eliminate lines at coffee shops and the DMV | Business Insider
- This great smartphone will only cost you $50 — but there’s a big catch | Business Insider
- Here's how Twitter explained its struggles after a sad earnings report (TWTR) | Business Insider
- The 'Jason Bourne' writer tells us if we'll ever see the character again | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the $2.1 trillion force fueling... | Business Insider
- It's time to take a serious look at Tim Cook's leadership of Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- M. Night Shyamalan has a trailer for a new horror movie, and it looks really creepy | Business Insider