McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- "Total Capitulation" - Biggest Weekly Equity Outflow On Record | ZeroHedge
- Always the Opposite, Friends. Always the Opposite | iBankCoin.com
- Yuan Devaluation Kills Two Birds With One Stone | Financial Sense
- You Are Cordially Invited, Once Again | iBankCoin.com
- Western Democracy Is An Endangered Species On Its Way To Extinction | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: July Real Retail Sales Show Improvement | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 perfect photos from the track and field World... | Business Insider
- On Lesbos island, tourist comforts clash with migrant... | Business Insider
- One retailer is reaping huge benefits from the trend killing Macy's... | Business Insider
- New hospital in Jordan treats worst of Mideast's war... | Business Insider
- Crude oil is exploding higher (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Serena Williams shrugs off US Open jitters for karaoke | Business Insider
- Marvel's next big movie is pitting the... | Business Insider