McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Nation Of Immigrants? | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- China's HNA Group Acquires 25% Stake In Hilton For $6.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- 5 Negative Factors For Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Crook Versus The Monster | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Egyptians are losing patience with President al-Sisi over... | Business Insider
- America is still way better off than China | Business Insider
- Obama just shredded a GOP Senate candidate and previewed a furious push to... | Business Insider
- Joe Maddon got his first job as a manager despite making a '... | Business Insider
- THE PUBLISHER PAYWALL REPORT: Variations, drivers for adoption, examples, and future of the... | Business Insider
- A heart doctor reveals what everyone gets wrong about CPR | Business Insider
- Donald Trump responds to porn actress accusing him of misconduct: 'Oh, I'... | Business Insider