McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Ukraine's Government Collapses, PM Yatsenyuk Resigns | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Goes Schizo On Gold: Boosts Price Target To $1200 Even As It Is "Selling It With Conviction" | ZeroHedge
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- Final Hour Analysis from Chess on Northern European Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Two Wrongs Make A Right? Zillow, Trulia Soar On Incomeless Acquisition Plan | ZeroHedge
- FX-Rigging Probe Settlement Accelerates With UK Regulator | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman On The Real Evil Of Monetary Central Planning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook, Pepsico Upgraded; Boeing Gets Downgrade | TheStreet.com
- How MMA Fighter Ronda Rousey Gets Down To Her Fighting Weight | Business Insider
- Death Row Prisoner Gasped For Air 660 Times Like 'A... | Business Insider
- Why One Of The Most Respected Political Analysts Thinks Hillary Might... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Instagram Is Working On A Snapchat Clone Called 'Bolt' | Business Insider
- Here Are The Arms Russia Has Given To Rebels In Ukraine To 'Create A... | Business Insider