McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Second US Warship Enters Black Sea To "Promote Peace And Stability" | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Offering a Good Deal Today | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Tumbles To 2-Month Lows... Because It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately | ZeroHedge
- AUDIBLE: NEW HORSEMAN ADDED | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Will Now Offer Old HBO Content For Prime Customers | Business Insider
- 15 Apps For Your iPhone That Are Better Than The Ones Apple Made | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- This Company Wants You To Ditch The Mall And Start Getting Stuff For Free | Business Insider
- How To Write A Resume That Will Get You A Job At Google | Business Insider
- The Best Candidates For Earth 2.0 | Business Insider
- VIDEO INSIDER: Fan TV Comes To TWC — More On... | Business Insider