McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- US Dollar Tumbles Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- The Buyback Of Things: IBM To Repurchase Another $5 Billion In Stock In Next Two Quarters | ZeroHedge
- The Current State of Social Media Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Moody For No Reason | iBankCoin.com
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Is Transforming Itself Into A Massive E-commerce Company For... | Business Insider
- 12 Big Cities Where Home Prices Are Sliding | Business Insider
- Syria rebels cross from Turkey to join Kobane battle | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's Capital Expenditure Is On The Rise (AAPL) | Business Insider
- An Abandoned, Moss-Covered Shed Has Sold For $880,000 In London's Bonkers Housing... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Just Came Out As Gay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Consumer Confidence Pushes Stocks Higher | TheStreet.com