McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Will Deutsche Bank's Collapse Be Worse Than Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- The Obama Gun "Super Owner" - New Study Finds 50% Of Guns Owned By Just 3% Of Population | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- P2P Meltdown Continues: LoanDepot's CDO Collapses Just 10 Months After Issuance | ZeroHedge
- Hillary, Trump "In Dead Heat" WaPo Finds, As Latest Poll Gives Trump 1 Point Lead Ahead Of Debate | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The pound fell back to near Brexit lows (USD, DXY, JPY, NZD, NOK) | Business Insider
- Another teachers' strike is likely coming to Chicago | Business Insider
- Trump said he didn't call climate change a Chinese hoax —... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump: I will '... | Business Insider
- Germany is expecting a 'golden autumn' | Business Insider
- Meet Business Insider at Money20/20 | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider