McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Reason Why The Swiss National Bank Hates The Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Turkey - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- "We Are A Nation Built On The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- In Great Britain, Protecting Pedophile Politicians Is A Matter Of "National Security" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Use This Clever Trick To See Your iPhone's True Signal Strength... | Business Insider
- CRUDE OIL FALLS TO $74 (USO) | Business Insider
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: India Is Loving Low Oil Prices | Business Insider
- This Is How Google Actually Decides Who To Hire (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Most US HIV cases not under control | Business Insider
- Richard Sherman Rips NFL In Masterful Press Conference Puppet Show | Business Insider
- Spotify Is Your New Nightmare For Breakups | Business Insider