McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China PMI rebounds in March to 50.1 | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- US Admiral: China is building a 'great wall of sand' in the... | Business Insider
- We've had three S&P 500 earnings recessions without economic... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz expresses support for Indiana's 'religious freedom... | Business Insider
- The 30 most popular Vine stars in the world | Business Insider
- Meet the 'Shazam for fashion,' an app that listens to the TV... | Business Insider