McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Iraq War Surveillance Technology Being Used In Baltimore Without Public Debate | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- Why Is FaceBook Funding "Anti-Fed" Activists | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Thinks "Mr. Brexit" Is Just Another "Right-wing, Xenophobic, Sexist, Bigot" That You Should Promptly Ignore | ZeroHedge
- "Bad Cop" Fischer Spoils "Good Cop" Yellen's Party: Stocks Plunge, VIX Spikes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon claims another victim as Rackspace finally goes private in... | Business Insider
- Inside the office of the New York City startup that's convinced 2 million people... | Business Insider
- A US Navy minesweeper collided with a nuclear submarine | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Everything we expect Apple to announce at its event on in September (... | Business Insider
- Trump's campaign CEO 'doesn't like Jews,... | Business Insider
- 8 podcasts that could radically change your commute for the... | Business Insider