McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Yale Researcher: 12% Of Liberia's Most Populous County May Have Ebola By December 15 | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $FMSA | iBankCoin.com
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Paris's Picasso museum finally reopens after renovation... | Business Insider
- Canada parliament opens with applause for Sergeant-at-... | Business Insider
- At Least 9 UNC... | Business Insider
- I Spent A Weekend Driving The Most Beautiful Car I've Ever Seen — The Jaguar F-Type... | Business Insider
- Bankrupt Apple Sapphire Supplier Is Getting Out Of The... | Business Insider
- P&G to ditch Duracell batteries amid earnings drop | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek