McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let This Be A Warning To All Bears | ZeroHedge
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
- Strategy for the Dump in Gold | iBankCoin.com
- How Does the Stock Market Perform During Rate Hikes? | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Three People Dead After Shooting Breaks Out Inside Birmingham UPS Customer Service - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Week Kicks Off With A $17 Billion Mega Merger (MRK, SIAL) | Business Insider
- EMC Stock Soars After Investors Learn About Mega-Merger Talks With HP, Others (... | Business Insider
- I Achieved Total Relaxation While Floating In A Stranger's Apartment | Business Insider
- Obama Is 'Obviously Concerned' That An Intruder Was Able To Make It... | Business Insider
- 'Interminable' Air France strike enters second week | Business Insider
- These Photos Show How Eastern Ukraine Is Stuck In Its Soviet Past | Business Insider
- Israel kills two Palestinians suspected of teens murders | Business Insider