McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- Earnings Season So Far: 27 Of 42 Reporting Companies Cite "Trump" Or "Administration" | ZeroHedge
- In Stunning Admission, Draghi Says A Country Can Leave Eurozone But Must "Settle Bill First" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Doug Casey Warns "Every American Needs To Be Concerned Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- Improving the (Mole) Economy One Broken Window at a Time | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHINA: Trump needs to fully grasp the... | Business Insider
- Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White... | Business Insider
- Trump's top national security adviser is reportedly being... | Business Insider
- The anti-Trump boycott of 70 retailers won't back down — here's how it... | Business Insider
- Google stopped asking these 7 job interview questions because they were... | Business Insider
- The US Air Force spent $387,000 to make the lobby outside a 3-star general's office... | Business Insider
- Here's how much an... | Business Insider