McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum ... 9/11 Commission Chairs and Congressmen Call for Declassification | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- A Rare Glimpse Inside The NY Fed's Favorite 'Quote-Stuffing' Hedge Fund: Citadel | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy Then & Now (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- French President Says "There Is Risk Of War" As Europe Plans Additional Russia Sanctions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Man Accused Of Leaking Naked Celebrity iCloud... | Business Insider
- 27 Maps That Explain America | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova out of US Open, Federer... | Business Insider
- Here Are Goldman Sachs' And Merrill Lynch's Preview For The Jobs Report | Business Insider
- The 33 Most Expensive Movie Props Ever Sold | Business Insider