McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Go Out At The Top | Altucher Confidential
- Energy Myths and Conspiracy Theories | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Playfully Damaging Bears | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Explodes Higher To October 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Most Shorted S&P And Russell Stocks (Yes, Trulia Is One Of Them) | ZeroHedge
- Banco Espirito Santo Plunges: Shareholder Meeting Cancelled Due To "Unexpected Facts" | ZeroHedge
- Is This China's QE? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 17 Fastest Ways To Get Ahead In Your Career | Business Insider
- 10 Cool Games You Can Play On Your Mac | Business Insider
- Libya Is At Its Most Chaotic Point Since Qaddafi's Ouster | Business Insider
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com
- Stocks Are Sliding (FDO, DLTR, Z, TRLA, HLF, LOCO, SPX, SPY, QQQ, DIA) | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- This Video Shows Hamas Fighters Using Tunnels To Attack A Post Inside Israel... | Business Insider