McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- You’re Swimming with Sharks Now | iBankCoin.com
- Is The Fed Fabricating Loan Creation Data? | ZeroHedge
- GM Seeks Immunity From Lawsuits Due To Bankruptcy | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen's First Monetary Policy Speech - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HTC Hired One Of The Marketing Guys Responsible For Making Samsung A Big Hit | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Print... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Honda's Incredible Human-Like Robot Makes US Debut | Business Insider
- Samsung Is About To Mess With The Winning Formula That Made It Dominant | Business Insider
- General Mills Says That If You 'Like' It On Facebook, You Can Never Sue... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com