McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MeMoRieS OF RuSSiA... | ZeroHedge
- Trade Closed | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Won't Pay Russia For Gas, Has Billions In Obligations Due; Europe Promises Aid Money It Doesn't Have | ZeroHedge
- Russia Threatens to Confiscate Foreign Owned Property | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke Admits More Of His Mistakes | ZeroHedge
- How The Empire Might Strike Back | ZeroHedge
- Did Today's Flow of Funds Report Predict the Fed's Next Confession? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying | TheStreet.com
- This Startup Wants To Revolutionize The Way We Read Stuff Online | Business Insider
- Crimea's Vote To Join Russia Accelerates The Ukraine... | Business Insider
- A Depressingly Simple Explanation For The Weak Recovery | Business Insider
- Crazy Photo Of A Golfer Walking Through 111 Wolf Sculptures On A Course | Business Insider
- Here's Why Harry Reid Wants Me To Stop Reading The Budget | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com