McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jobless Claims Decline Across The US, But Jump In Two Shale States | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Iran Nuclear Policy | ZeroHedge
- ObamaCar: Automobile Insurance Subsidized Hope Act | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds Are Going To Tell Us Where The Stock Market Is Heading In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- Outlook 2015: Deflation Remains the Dominant Theme | ZeroHedge
- Valuation Estimate of SP500 2015 Returns: 2,246 Target | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How To Make Bulletproof Coffee With Butter For More Energy | Business Insider
- A 24-Year-Old Executive Created An Alarming New Model For Online Jihadists | Business Insider
- Why Netflix Is Doing a Deal With DISH Network's Charlie Ergen | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Peter Thiel Is Taking Human Growth Hormone In Hopes Of Living To 120 | Business Insider