McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt Renews Its Decline | Financial Sense
- China's 3 Trillion Dollar Mistake | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Great Experiment Is Failing | Financial Sense
- Why Lower Gasoline Prices Are Not Stimulating Economy | Financial Sense
- NWO (revisited)... | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia "Ready To Send Ground Troops To Syria" | ZeroHedge
- Pictures From Obama's First Mosque Trip: "Islam Has Always Been A Part Of America" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 things you can stop wasting your money on | Business Insider
- The 5 golden rules of lending money to... | Business Insider
- The president of Cornell's top-... | Business Insider
- Congress just painted a seriously confusing picture about prescription... | Business Insider
- The long-awaited tech correction is here | Business Insider
- Joe Scarborough grills Marco Rubio's latest endorser in... | Business Insider
- Here's one of Apple's ideas to kill the iPhone home button (AAPL) | Business Insider