McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Even If Patriot Act Expires, Government Will Keep Spying On All Americans | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Slumps To 6-Month Lows, Current Conditions Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- How “Add & Reduce” Trade Management Can Yield Profits with Lowered Risk | FundMyMutualFund
- China's Nauseating Volatility Continues, US Futures Flat Ahead Of Disastrous GDP Report | ZeroHedge
- Virtu Revenue In Peril: Reuters, BATS Launch Crackdown On Algo FX Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Inaccurate Statistics And The Threat To Bonds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Buhari to be sworn in as Nigeria president after... | Business Insider
- China's... | Business Insider
- Spontaneous sex is a myth — here's how a 'sex schedule' could save... | Business Insider
- Malaysia believes 139 bodies in migrant graves: minister | Business Insider
- Stocks are lower (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, UST) | Business Insider
- The people who keep us safe from hackers fear new regulations could put them in... | Business Insider
- This new website lets you buy expensive, authentic menswear for cheap — but there's a catch | Business Insider