McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term | Financial Sense
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
- Is May 9 The Grexit Date? | ZeroHedge
- How Belief in Mainstream News Propaganda Affects Belief in Gold & Silver Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Best Job Ever | iBankCoin.com
- Cyprus Provided a Template For the Coming Bank Holidays and Account Seizures | ZeroHedge
- 2010 Contrarian Prediction of the Disastrous Consequences of ZIRP & Free Money Policy In the Banking System, Year 5 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Neil deGrasse Tyson strives to live his life by these 3 rules | Business Insider
- British royal baby's first A to Z | Business Insider
- Scientists have discovered how to keep captive stingrays from... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- How Google's culture of transparency helps it prevent 'backstabbing' | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Mother of lifeless child in the iconic photo from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing... | Business Insider