McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy PM Renzi To Resign Today After Approval Of Budget Bill | ZeroHedge
- California State Senator Files Legislation To Create "Safe Zones" For Illegal Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Buy Silver – May Replace Gold Money In India | ZeroHedge
- Trump Interviewed: I Sold All Stocks In June Because "I Felt That I Was Very Much Going To Be Winning" | ZeroHedge
- Immigration Hard-Liners Question Trump's Homeland Security Pick | ZeroHedge
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- Gallup CEO Warns: "America Inc.'s Running On Empty...And It's Too Big To Turn Around" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 10 videos people were obsessed with in 2016, according to YouTube | Business Insider
- NASA just unveiled its new climate mission — but Trump could put it at... | Business Insider
- I 'went about it the wrong way': Pizzeria gunman explains his... | Business Insider
- Trump's tax cut could mean a $4.4 Billion writedown for Bank of... | Business Insider
- We're asking tech executives the wrong question... | Business Insider
- LeBron James was so bored against the Knicks he was doing the water-bottle... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs shares are up 30% since Trump's victory (GS) | Business Insider