McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Merkel Addresses German Parliament: Key Points | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Regulator Blames Ongoing Market Crash On "Rumors", Demands Traders "Act Rational" | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: US Dollar Headed Higher; Bull Market in Bonds Not Over Yet | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators: Spring Rebound, Though Risks Remain | Financial Sense
- Greece-Inspired Momentum Intact? | Financial Sense
- VIX Bursts Above 17.5 As Sleep-Walking Markets Awake | ZeroHedge
- Fred Hickey - Ask The Expert - High Tech Stocks to Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of the biggest rumors about why it took so long to find 2 escaped... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia had high-level contacts with one of America’s... | Business Insider
- Apple Music will charge you after 3 months if you don't do this | Business Insider
- Aboriginal experience inspires artist Abramovic decades... | Business Insider
- Here's everything coming to Netflix in July | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- TSB is now officially Spanish | Business Insider