McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wholesale Inventories Spike Most In 2 Years As "Hollow Growth" Continues | ZeroHedge
- Steeping Your Market Tea on a Wintry Morning | iBankCoin.com
- (Part IV) Bail-In Regimes - The Key Attributes and Who Is Driving? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 10 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 9, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Weekly Sentiment Report: The Biggest Bubble | ZeroHedge
- 5 Best Free Stock Chart Websites | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Dick Vitale Looked Like When He Made... | Business Insider
- This Facebook Exec Doesn't Like... | Business Insider
- Facebook Might Be Adding A 'Sympathize' Button | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 11 Overlay Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (QQQ, SPY, DIA, GM, LULU) | Business Insider