McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Lull Before The Storm - An Ideal Chance To Exit The Casino, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- Gold Demand in China Heading For Record and Reserves Increase 14 Tonnes In October | ZeroHedge
- Here's How To Trigger A Bank Run | ZeroHedge
- The Best Insurance Policy Ever Written.........Bar None (pardon the pun) | ZeroHedge
- "You Are Here"... And It Is A Scary Place | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OBAMA: 'I'm anticipating a Democrat succeeding me' | Business Insider
- Calm before the storm as Paris prepares for climate... | Business Insider
- Red-hot Ashwin looks to compound South Africa agony | Business Insider
- The #hashtag is a false idol | Business Insider
- Shiffrin jumps to big lead after 1st run of slalom | Business Insider
- RBS and Standard Chartered came close to failing a... | Business Insider
- Assad says enemies boosting his opponents | Business Insider