McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Sublime Harmony of Mathematical Precision (SHOMP) | iBankCoin.com
- 60% Of Retail Sales Growth In Hong Kong Was Due To The iPhone 6 | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- The Algos Say Buy Oil | iBankCoin.com
- 30Y German Bund Yield Plunges Under 1% - Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Another Ex-Central Planner Speaks Up: Currency War Policy "Risks Major Downward Shock To Asset Prices" | ZeroHedge
- Markets Tumble As FOMC 'Upgrades' Economy & Jobs In Hawkish Statement | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Archbishop Of Canterbury Says Twitter Is No Place For Arguments | Business Insider
- Physicists Have Built A Time Machine Simulator | Business Insider
- Facebook's Earnings by the Numbers: A Look at the Advertising Giant's Record Results | TheStreet.com
- STOCKS COLLAPSE INTO THE CLOSE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, AAPL... | Business Insider
- Shell announces profit fall on sliding oil prices | Business Insider
- Anonymous Data Sets Aren't As Anonymous As Previously Thought, May Be Vulnerable To Hackers | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS FAQ: Everything You Need To Know About Beacons And Apple's iBeacon... | Business Insider