McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- The Crocodile Jaws Spring Open Again, Preparing To Bite | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Fatal Flaw Laid Bare For All To See. Again. | ZeroHedge
- Our New Robot Overlords & The Third Type Of Capital | ZeroHedge
- A Caliph In A Wilderness Of Mirrors | ZeroHedge
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lady Gaga Reportedly Dropped $23 Million On This Insane Malibu Mansion With A Secret... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Here's A Snapshot Of Apple's Monster... | Business Insider
- These Are The People Who Track Down Ebola | Business Insider
- IBM To Make A 'Major' Business Announcement Tomorrow | Business Insider
- The Air Force's... | Business Insider
- Apple Beats On iPhone Sales, But iPads Aren't Looking So Great (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider