McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Collapse Continues - Over 80% Of Post-Trump Gains Gone | ZeroHedge
- The Robots Win: Blackrock Bets On Computers Over Human Stock Pickers, Fires Dozens | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Launches Company To Hook Up People To Computers | ZeroHedge
- An "Under The Radar" Trump Trade Unwind | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- Did The Government Spy On Trump? Ron Paul's Answer: "Of Course... It Spies On All Of Us!" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'I think I could... | Business Insider
- The Guardian is suing ad tech company Rubicon Project (RUBI) | Business Insider
- 'We are in a geopolitical environment that is extremely dangerous... | Business Insider
- One of our favorite jeans companies just started making denim shirts | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to visit Iceland in the winter | Business Insider
- The world's largest humanitarian crisis in 70 years... | Business Insider
- Trump realizes he shouldn't have written Democrats off — but he's already screwed himself | Business Insider