McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Midterm Election: Prospects For A Republican Senate Majority | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Wants to Bomb ISIS In Syria ... Maybe We Should (cough) First Stop ARMING THEM? | ZeroHedge
- S&P Hits Record High Despite VIX Flash Smash | ZeroHedge
- And Another Reason Why Bonds Just Refuse To Sell Off | ZeroHedge
- Roundup Of Key Research Papers At Jackson Hole | ZeroHedge
- The Illusion Of Strength | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed's Magic Just Run Out? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The National Guard Is Being Withdrawn From Ferguson | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley's Tech Elite Are Spending Millions To Live Like Kings At... | Business Insider
- Why 'Authentic' Smilers Are Happier, Have Better Relationships, And Live Longer | Business Insider
- These Charts Show How Journalism Has Turned Into A Hazardous And... | Business Insider
- A Former Disney Imagineer Built The Ultimate Survival Vehicle For His Daughter | Business Insider
- Everyware Global (EVRY) Unit to Unload U.K. Business | StreetInsider.com
- Here's What An Accountant Really Does All Day | Business Insider