McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consensus Forming: China Heading Back Into Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Just Two Headlines: For Oil 2016 Is Setting Up To Be A Rerun Of Last Year | ZeroHedge
- "The Situation In Iraq Has Become Very Dangerous"- Iraq PM Orders Arrests As Green Zone Protest Disbands | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Running the Oil Market or Just the World? | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
- Why Socialism Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There’s a 'third Olsen twin' and she’s about to become a bigger star than her sisters | Business Insider
- This tiny clothing item can solve every man's worst summer footwear issue | Business Insider
- Why one student decided against... | Business Insider
- 3 ways to make sure you don't royally screw up this Mother's Day | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec just sold his gorgeous Los Angeles... | Business Insider
- A Chinese sportswear brand called Uncle Martian just launched, and it appears... | Business Insider
- Swiss intelligence is monitoring the online... | Business Insider