McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do the Charts Agree With George Soros on Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Chris Wood: "It Will Take A Political Genius To Hold The EU Together", Italy Is The Flash Point | ZeroHedge
- Brexit, The E.U., & The "Special Relationship" Of The U.S./U.K. | ZeroHedge
- Driver In Fatal Self-Driving Tesla Crash Had Recently Posted Video Praising Car's Autopilot | ZeroHedge
- Driver Of Self-Driving Tesla Was Watching Harry Potter At Moment Of Death | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Tumbles, Stabilizes After Reuters Report China Willing To Weaken Currency To 6.80 | ZeroHedge
- What's The Car Preference Of Millennials? Bentley - Of Course | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the letter that more than 100 Nobel Laureates signed about GMO foods | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The driver killed in Tesla Autopilot crash had been issued 8... | Business Insider
- Turkish officials: Istanbul airport bombers... | Business Insider
- A NASA spacecraft just recorded these haunting sounds around... | Business Insider
- The sixth season of 'Game of Thrones' was one of its best | Business Insider
- 'Not what I’d call a Republican': Prominent GOP Trump critic explains... | Business Insider