McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices Sink to 2-Week Low as Brexit-UK Gets No Rate Cut or New QE from Bank of England | Financial Sense
- Erdogan Formally Requests Gulen Extradition From US, As Power At Incirlik Airbase Restored | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Is Creeping Back Into The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- How To Actually Make America Great Again | ZeroHedge
- 9/11: Bush's Guilt, And The 28 Pages | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street's Wishful Thinking - Debunking The "Abundance Of Strong Data" Meme | ZeroHedge
- Trumped - A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin... And How To Bring It Back | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Baristas pick the best food at Starbucks | Business Insider
- Hundreds of demonstrators are gathering ahead of Trump's speech at the GOP... | Business Insider
- Chart: These stocks will be the winners and... | Business Insider
- Pablo Escobar is fighting to the bitter end in first trailer for 'Narcos'... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump makes it official, accepts GOP nomination for president | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- This floating underwater tunnel in Norway could save half a day in travel... | Business Insider