McRib: Restructured Meat Technology
McDonalds Corp (MCD) just made our Fast Food Stocks for 2013 list. Now that the McRib is back for a limited time, its time to focus on the BBQ delicacy.
ABOUT THE MCRIB
Its made up of at least 70 ingredients. Including but not limited to such tasty bits as azodicarbonamide, a flour-bleaching agent often used in the production of foamed plastics.
The McRib sandwich packs a 500 calories, 26 grams of fat, 44 grams of carbs, and 980 milligrams of sodium.
A professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who's Contributing How Much To Financing NATO? | ZeroHedge
- US Futures, European Stocks Rise Despite HSBC Plunge; Dollar, Oil Jump | ZeroHedge
- Bannon Breaks With Pence, Delivers Warning To Europe | ZeroHedge
- Red Hysteria Engulfs Washington | ZeroHedge
- Infographic: Bullion Banking Mechanics | ZeroHedge
- Stockman Warns Trump "Flynn's Gone But They're Still Gunning For You, Donald" | ZeroHedge
- UK Police Chief: Former British PM Was HUGE Pedo, Establishment Covered Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Trump's new EPA chief tells staff he will '... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Carl Icahn has reportedly taken a stake in Bristol-Myers and its shares are jumping (BMY... | Business Insider
- There could be a surprising link between how people respond to... | Business Insider
- These are Amazon’s top-selling books on business management and... | Business Insider