4 Stocks to Buy Now for March 2013
Thanks to the ever increasing presence of online financial websites our publications are now only read by 12 people. In effort to reach more traders around the globe we slapped on a snazzy headline, avoid the CapS BuLLsHiT tREnD and pimp out the following stocks: Ascena Retail Group Inc (ASNA), MCG Capital Corporation (MCGC), and Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK). Oh hell, let's even include Apple Inc (AAPL) to sound more cut/paste like our competitor financial websites.
Every day we seem to hit a new high in the Down Jones Ind. and everyone is trying to figure out what stocks to buy. What stocks will keep going higher if we may be hitting a top? What stocks might be able to weather a storm should the 'correction' hit our equities like everyone fears? Mastery has the answer to those questions with a unique line-up of stocks that dare we say is 'diverse'.
All of these stock recommendations come from articles we have published in the past 10 days. Thus the reasons and research are still relative. Here are our picks for March 2013:
Apple (AAPL) and why we believe now is a good entry point is talked up in Three 52-Week Low Stocks to Buy - These stocks are down on their luck but not for long.
Last but not least is Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK) which we include in Silver isn't Going to Zero After All.
Above all happy safe investing and thank you for reading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap May 21, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Stop and Pay Your Respects to These Retail Plays | iBankCoin.com
- Another Reason to Look for a Precious Snapback | iBankCoin.com
- 19 Out Of 19 | ZeroHedge
- Fortune Belongs to the Bold | Financial Sense
- The Most Dangerous Country In Europe | ZeroHedge
- Silver Recoups Sharp Loss And Rises 2% On Record Volume | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- LIVE: Tim Cook Defends Apple's Tax-Avoiding Policies To The Senate (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Two Charts That Show Why Politicians Are Trying To Crucify Apple | Business Insider
- Beloved Night Spot Pink Elephant Is... | Business Insider
- Kyle Bass Commissioned A Poll That... | Business Insider
- Financial Weapons Of Mass Destruction Are Back | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.... | StreetInsider.com