4 Bullish Stocks Stocks moving Higher
Forget trying to figure out if the stocks you are holding are going to keep moving up and beat the Dow Jones. It's why Mastery is recommending buying these four stocks that just hit a new 52-week high today (March 12). The winners are JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), and Boeing Co (BA). All four of these stocks hit new 12 month highs today and we believe the trend will continue.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Kraft Foods (KRFT). If you don't know anything about these companies or have never heard of them, just stop reading and go watch TV. These are wide moat, safe, and secure companies that rake in billions every year. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares have traded between $61.71 and its new 52-week high of $78.56. JNJ has a P/E Ratio of 20.3 and EPS of 3.86. Johnson & Johnson also has a 3.11% dividend yield. Kraft Foods sports a 3.96% dividend yield and now trades at $50.55. Kraft (KRFT) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.1 and EPS of 2.76.
Now that airline stocks are all the rage, we are going with our favorite in the industry -- JetBlue. JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU) is the most volatile of the four stocks mentioned packing a 18% short float but trades at only $6.65 per share. JetBlue has a P/E Ratio of 16.9 and EPS of 0.39.
Boeing Co (BA) shares closed at $84.16 today. The company appears to be on the mend thanks to the FAA approving its new 787 battery fix plans. Boeing trades a P/E Ratio of 16.2, EPS of 5.11, and has a 2.3% dividend yield.
4 Bullish Stocks for March 12th 2013
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
- North Korea Launches Three Missiles Into Eastern Sea | ZeroHedge
- "Boldly They Rode And Well", Or Why Japan Is Not America | ZeroHedge
- Europe's EUR 500 Billion Ticking NPLTime Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Interest and Prices in Paper Currency Part II (Mechanics) | Financial Sense
- Fishing Out These Three Small Cap Plays Off Everyone’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beyoncé Is Pregnant With Her Second Child [Report] | Business Insider
- This Timelapse Will Spin You Around The Empire State Building | Business Insider
- 15 Enterprise Tech Rock Stars You've Never Heard Of But Should Know | Business Insider
- Former Abercrombie Manager Alleges That Workers Were Fired For Being Too Fat | Business Insider
- Why Yahoo's $1.1 Billion Tumblr Buy Is A Great Idea (YHOO) | Business Insider
- The 10 Countries With Notoriously Bad Tourists | Business Insider
- Here's How Many Tickets You Need To Buy To Guarantee Winning A... | Business Insider