Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Making Sense of the Latest Unemployment Data | Financial Sense
- Crude Prices Bounce On Inventory Draw Despite Biggest Production Spike In 19 Months | ZeroHedge
- Snapchat CEO Warns "Easy Money Policy" Has Created The Tech Bubble, "Matter Of Time Til It Bursts" | ZeroHedge
- FIFA "Rampant" Corruption Exposed Following DOJ Indictment, 14 Arrested In Swiss Hotel - FBI/DoJ Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise, Miss Expectations - Gone Nowhere Since The End Of QE3 | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crumbles Back To 6-Week Lows (Under $57.50) | ZeroHedge
- "The Greek Endgame Is Here": Probability Of IMF Default Now 70%, Says Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 best jobs for women in 2015 | Business Insider
- Here's everything Plus500... | Business Insider
- Cairo yearns for liberal heyday of its park of romance | Business Insider
- $25 billion in media money just went up for grabs — and nobody... | Business Insider
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund told to sell coal assets... | Business Insider
- Platini confronts Blatter with resign demand | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the electric car everyone thinks Apple... | Business Insider