Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
- Twitter Planning To Fire Another 8% Of Workforce, "Losing Talent" Fast | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Trump: "Hillary's Plan For Syria Would Lead to World War III" | ZeroHedge
- The Undercurrent of Currency Issues | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the business skills you learn... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Stop wasting gas by 'warming up' your car when it's cold out | Business Insider
- Tinder wants you to match with Hillary Clinton... | Business Insider
- Steve Bartman spokesman calls chances of a World Series appearance 'slim, none... | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- Obama says the Affordable Care Act double-digit... | Business Insider