Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- GOING FULL ‘HUGH HENDRY’ INTO SEPTEMBER | iBankCoin.com
- Another Keynesian Myth Refuted: Cold Winters Do Not Shrink The Economy | ZeroHedge
- It All Comes Down to the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Again Says It Has Destroyed Russian Military Vehicles, Market No Longer Cares | ZeroHedge
- BaNZai7'S ART OF GoLF... | ZeroHedge
- Putin Says Everything U.S. Touches Turns Out Like Libya Or Iraq | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan's 'Golden Bolt': 103-year-old... | Business Insider
- Williams-Sonoma Earnings: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- One Of Samsung's Ads For The New Galaxy Note 4 Disappeared... | Business Insider
- Founder Of Angry Birds Company Rovio Gives Up CEO Job After Collapse In... | Business Insider
- Denny's Is Selling A $300 Breakfast At Its First New York City Restaurant | Business Insider
- EUROZONE INFLATION IS APPROACHING ZERO | Business Insider
- After... | StreetInsider.com