Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Ackman Triples-Down On Valeant: Boosts Stake To 9.9% By Buying Calls, Selling Puts | ZeroHedge
- You Stupid, Stupid Boy! (Education of an Investor) | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel Urges "Remain Peaceful" As Protests Begin After Video Shows Cop Killing Black Teen | ZeroHedge
- "Get Out Of Your Trucks And Run Away": US Gives ISIS 45 Minute Warning On Oil Tanker Strikes | ZeroHedge
- National Economic Activity Contracted For 3rd Month In A Row, Chicago Fed Signals | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- "Central Banks Are Out Of Dry Powder" Stockman Warns "Another Financial Crisis Is Unavoidable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India seeks 'climate justice' for poor... | Business Insider
- Centuries-old Vermeer mystery solved | Business Insider
- French economy already hurting from attacks, survey finds... | Business Insider
- Thanksgiving getaway 2015: Cheap gas but fears of... | Business Insider
- 'Kirchner era' ends with opposition win in Argentina | Business Insider
- Pesticide-makers point to other culprits in bee die-offs | Business Insider
- Paris attacks: Suspect quizzed, Brussels still in lockdown... | Business Insider