Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recession Watch: US Freight Drops To Worst Level Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Buying Plummets In Vancouver: Sales To Foreigners Crash 96% | ZeroHedge
- Why Hedge Funds Remain The Worst Performing Asset Class Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
- "Don't Rush To Judgment!!" | ZeroHedge
- A Confused Janet Yellen Tries To Figure Out If Stocks Are In A Bubble, Fails | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boris Johnson: Britain has lot to do before... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- HILLARY CLINTON: There's no place for Wells Fargo's '... | Business Insider
- A 28-year-old raised $75 million for his new hedge fund... | Business Insider
- Here are the 9 most influential people on Wall Street | Business Insider
- Too many people fall into this psychological trap... | Business Insider