Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Personal Spending Growth Slows As Savings Rate Jumps Most Since March | ZeroHedge
- For The First Time Since The Recession, Boeing Won't Raise Airplane Prices Due To Plunge In Demand | ZeroHedge
- "The Americans Give Us Nothing": France Effectively Kills TTIP, Calls For End To Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- Will The Election Be Hacked: FBI Finds "Foreigners" Breached Two State Election Databases | ZeroHedge
- The Most Important Thing Willy Wonka Ever Said | Altucher Confidential
- An Academic Tries To Explain The Yield Curve, Says "Gloom" Is Irrational | ZeroHedge
- Trump By A Landslide? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CommerceHub extends Walmart partnership to third-... | Business Insider
- Poor prescription practices across Africa are... | Business Insider
- Tech billionaire Sean Parker reportedly just bought a third adjacent townhouse in... | Business Insider
- NATO: Russia increasingly staging snap military drills | Business Insider
- Data breaches could cripple the growth of mobile wallets | Business Insider
- The smart home market has stagnated | Business Insider
- Al Shabaab claimed responsibility for a car... | Business Insider