Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cramer Vs. Klarman - You Get What You Pay For | ZeroHedge
- Was The Price Of Ukraine's "Liberation" The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed? | ZeroHedge
- How Many Stock Market Top Boxes Have Been Checked? | Financial Sense
- Supply and Demand Report 9 Mar | ZeroHedge
- Shale - The Last Oil And Gas Train: Interview With Arthur Berman | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $GNC | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buys: $WDAY, $FEYE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SETH KLARMAN: This Is A 'Truman Show' Market Where Nothing Is Real | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Comedy Club Kicks Female Comedian Off The Schedule Because There Were 'Too Many Women... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows How States Can Charge Drivers for Marijuana DUIs | Business Insider
- Why Major Companies Like Whole Foods And Chipotle Have 2 CEOs | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 15 Best Cities For Job Seekers This Spring | Business Insider