Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Stunning Difference Between Unionized And Non-Unionized Wages | ZeroHedge
- European Analogy Of The Day: Greek F-16 Crashes In Spain During NATO Training | ZeroHedge
- "Leverage Mismatches" - Why Q-ECB May Not Be A Favorable Development | ZeroHedge
- About That "Strong Dollar" - Corporatism Speaks | ZeroHedge
- Did Goldman Just Call The Top Of The "Strong Dollar" Trade | ZeroHedge
- 94% of Leading Economic Indicators Showing Positive Growth for the U.S. | Financial Sense
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Are Traders Chatting About This Morning? Syriza's Win And The East Coast Blizzard ... (... | Business Insider
- Lance Armstrong Says He Would Probably Cheat Again | Business Insider
- TheStreet Provides Free Access to Jim Cramer’s Premium Services | TheStreet.com
- Norway Has Figured Out How To Solve The Problem Of Music Piracy | Business Insider
- These Terrifying Photos Of The Original Michelin Man Will Haunt Your Dreams | Business Insider
- Outgoing Greek PM concedes election defeat: Syriza | Business Insider
- Australian PM faces backlash over royal 'knightmare' | Business Insider