Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "A Watershed Month" - November Sees Greatest "Asset Rotation" Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Beyond Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- VP Pence Lays Out Aggressive Agenda For First 100 Days | ZeroHedge
- Where The November Jobs Were: Accountants, Nurses, Waiters, Government And Part-Time Workers | ZeroHedge
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pharma CEOs got into a heated debate over why people hate the... | Business Insider
- Here's the diet and workout routine LeBron James... | Business Insider
- Why 2017 is the year to invest in retail stocks | Business Insider
- Happy Thanksgiving: E-commerce spending rose $2.3 billion... | Business Insider
- A Utah teenager brought guns to school — and his parents... | Business Insider
- More love for music subscriptions | Business Insider
- Get a major discount on tons of great dress shirts — and more of the best... | Business Insider