Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World's Most Exclusive Club | ZeroHedge
- Focused On The Wrong End Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- Why Real Reform Is Now Impossible | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Suspect Dressed In Panda Suit Shot After Entering Fox Baltimore Studio And Claiming To Have A Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year | Financial Sense
- Massive Oil Theft By Pirates Costs Nigeria $1.5 Billion Every Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 killed, one wounded in shootings in Mississippi | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett isn't super excited that I'm a Berkshire... | Business Insider
- Kesha releases her first new song since her sex-assault legal drama | Business Insider
- The 9 reasons why people snap, according to a neurobiologist | Business Insider
- ISIS is now running car dealerships and fish... | Business Insider
- WORLD'S LARGEST INVESTOR: The US election is hurting the economy | Business Insider
- The rise of reloadable prepaid... | Business Insider