Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 10 Reasons Why JPMorgan Is Apocalyptic On The LNG Market | ZeroHedge
- Policymakers' Intentions are More Critical Drivers than Macroeconomics in Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Suggest Caution | Financial Sense
- Airstrikes By U.S. Ally Have Killed 500 Children Since March | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Future: Downward Mobility & Social Depression | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Explains Why The Market Hasn't Crashed Yet: "People Are Holding And Hoping" | ZeroHedge
- Optimistic Narrative for China? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's an emerging new threat to Obamacare — and it... | Business Insider
- See how much the 'Game of Thrones' characters have changed since... | Business Insider
- Thickening haze in Singapore disrupts World Cup swim... | Business Insider
- Vatican fires gay priest on eve of synod | Business Insider
- Amazon is building an army of 'cowboys' and 'Jeff bots' in India (AMZN)... | Business Insider
- Greek government to submit draft 2016 budget to... | Business Insider
- 9 weirdest businesses in Britain where you don't pay VAT | Business Insider