Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump’s Entire Financial History In One Short Video | ZeroHedge
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Durable Goods Orders Crater In May - Longest Non-Recessionary Slump In American History | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Halted Limit Down As VIX Spikes Above 26 | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- "Our Views Coincide" - Putin Talks Up Russia's Alliance With China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HSBC'S SHARE PRICE IS PLUNGING | Business Insider
- 5 ways electric planes will change how we travel | Business Insider
- Hezbollah vows that 'as long as there is... | Business Insider
- DOW RALLIES 230 POINTS, BRITAIN VOTES: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Crews are scrambling to clean up 700 barrels of spilled... | Business Insider
- 30 things every New Yorker should do this summer | Business Insider