Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- Thomas Piketty's "Sensational" New Book | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Initial Jobless Claims Jump Most In 4 Months, Continuing Claims At Best Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Banks And 100,000 ‘Outlets’ Selling Gold!! | ZeroHedge
- Before and After Effects of Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- The "Real Pain" Is About To Begin As Chinese Currency Slumps To 19-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Market's New Reality | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Buys Mobile App Moves, A Fitness Diary With 4 Million Downloads | Business Insider
- People Are Going Crazy Over New York's Cat Café | Business Insider
- Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doubles Down On Racist Comments In... | Business Insider
- Congressman Jokes The NSA Is 'Probably Listening' To... | Business Insider
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant And Adventurer Dies... | Business Insider
- '24' Producers Explain When Jack Bauer Goes To The Bathroom On The... | Business Insider