Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Small Businesses Hit Hardest by Skills Gap | Financial Sense
- Pawns In A Deadly, Grotesque Geopolitical Game | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- Testing Out the Booths at the Market’s Summer Fair | iBankCoin.com
- Mike Bloomberg: "Israel Is Safe And It's A Great Place To Visit" As FAA Extends Flight Restrictions | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: CPI... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com
- Judge 'Gives Girls Gone Wild' Founder $5,000 Daily Fine... | Business Insider
- 11 Sergey Brin Quotes That Reveal How Google Became One Of The Most Powerful Companies In... | Business Insider
- Real Madrid Buys World Cup Star James Rodríguez, Has Now Spent $398 Million On Attacking... | Business Insider
- Qatar's Purchase Of Billions Of US Weaponry — And Support For Hamas — Shows How... | Business Insider
- There's A White Flag Over The Brooklyn Bridge, And The... | Business Insider