Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Rout? Stocks Have Best Day In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Latest Central Bank Sticksave Halts Futures Slide, Sends E-Mini Soaring After ECB Said "Looking To Buy Bonds" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Spike 2% to 1-Month High as U.S. Stocks Dump With Bond Yields on Poor Retail Sales Data | Financial Sense
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- Tennessee Woman Sentenced To Jail For Not Mowing Her Lawn | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Hospitals Monitoring 2 Sick Passengers From Liberia, CDC Not Testing For Ebola | ZeroHedge
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory is Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After Years Of Success, Mind Candy CEO Speak Out About The... | Business Insider
- Pistorius sentencing: Live Report | Business Insider
- Here Are The Most And Least Trusted News Outlets In America... | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Mixed After An Asian Rally | Business Insider
- This Is Twitter's New Plan To Kill The Password (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Is Chipotle Really Healthier Than McDonald's and Burger King? | TheStreet.com
- Canadian Lawmakers Tweeting From Parliament: 'Mom I'm Okay I... | Business Insider