Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
- UK Scrambles Fighter Jets To Intercept Two Russian Strategic "Bear" Bombers | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- "We Are About To Arm Some Rebels And Drone Some More Folks" - Obama Statement On Passage Of Syrian Strategy | ZeroHedge
- The Scotland Referendum: Who Voted How And Why? | ZeroHedge
- Hello, I Am Jack Ma and I am Here to Take Your Money | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet The PayPal Mafia, The Richest Group Of Men In... | Business Insider
- This Guy Combined A Snowboard And A Bicycle Into One Genius Invention | Business Insider
- Facebook Won't Back Down From Requiring Drag... | Business Insider
- This Story About Safra Catz Stopping Larry Ellison In A Meeting Shows Just How Powerful... | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- Drugmaker GSK fined $490 mn in China graft probe: Xinhua | Business Insider
- Dollar Store Shoppers Are Much Poorer Than Wal-Mart's Customers | Business Insider