Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Psychological Impact Of Loss | ZeroHedge
- What Wage Inflation? Real Average Weekly Earnings Growth Plunges To Weakest In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- "Get Paid Fighting Against Trump" - Ads Across American Cities Reportedly Offer Money To Inauguration Agitators | ZeroHedge
- US Equities... Last. Man. Standing. | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank To Scrap Bonuses For 2016: As Many As 90% Of Bankers, Traders Affected | ZeroHedge
- A Major Problem Emerges For The Davos Elite | ZeroHedge
- Mark Carney Made A Monetary Policy Mistake Reacting to Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here is the stunning $1.5 billion stadium... | Business Insider
- 7 ways you could be setting yourself up for financial... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about... | Business Insider
- Lithuania is building a fence on its border with Kaliningrad... | Business Insider
- Here's how President Obama starts every morning | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- The simple strategy one man used to save enough money to retire at... | Business Insider