Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Keynes Must Die | ZeroHedge
- Brazilian Risk Assets Slammed After New President Suffers First Corruption Scandal Crisis | ZeroHedge
- What Is Your Philosophy Of Life? What Is Sacred To You? Here Is Mine: | Altucher Confidential
- Clouds on the Horizon for Vices | Financial Sense
- SEC - Do Your Job!! | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Q1 2016 Canadian Silver Maple Sales Surge To Highest Record Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The oil industry's carnage might still seep into the rest of the... | Business Insider
- Rafael Nadal hit a perfect between-the-legs winner at the French Open | Business Insider
- This brutal chart puts you at the heart of Wall Street's pain | Business Insider
- Walmart is falling behind in the e-commerce race | Business Insider
- Falling fuel prices are a double-edged sword for this airline | Business Insider
- The head of The Gates Foundation reveals the biggest challenge in the... | Business Insider
- Sunday's big 'Game of Thrones' shocker was part of George R.R. Martin's... | Business Insider