Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monte Paschi Fails European "Stress Test" Meant To Restore Confidence In Europe's Struggling Banks | ZeroHedge
- GDP Shocker: US Economy Grew Only 1.2% In Second Quarter; Q1 Revised To 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- S&P Hits Record Highs After BoJ, GDP Disappointment | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Ignores Nation's "Anxiety & Fear"; No Change To Open-Door Migration Policy | ZeroHedge
- Ireland Jails 3 Top Bankers Over 2008 Collapse... Instead Of Bailing Them Out | ZeroHedge
- Why Reuters Is Tweaking Its Presidential Poll | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Slams The Fed's 'Loud Talk, No Stick' Policy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are buying air conditioners at such 'alarming... | Business Insider
- 12 Taco Bell menu items you can't find in America | Business Insider
- Happy birthday, NASA —here's a dizzying view of... | Business Insider
- This could be the end of the Swiss watch as we know it | Business Insider
- This is the MacBook accessory that’ll make getting work done on your... | Business Insider
- It looks like Al Qaeda is 'laying a trap' for the US — and giving Russia... | Business Insider
- Sony saw a plunge in its profits after an earthquake damaged a key... | Business Insider