Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Pride and Joy of Newark, New Jersey | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Tank 5 Days-In-A-Row As 52-Week Lows Reach 3-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Air-Defense Zone Ratchets Up Risk for Trade and Investment | Financial Sense
- "Bad" News Send Stocks Soaring | ZeroHedge
- Smart Instincts Focus on These Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The Daily Show Goes After A Peculiar Blackstone Deal And Rips Financial Media For Not... | Business Insider
- Why DryShips (DRYS) Is on Course for Gains Thursday | TheStreet.com
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts | TheStreet.com
- Markets Have Stopped The Bleeding, For Now | Business Insider
- Fox Has Sold All Its Super Bowl Ad Slots — And They Went For Even More Than They... | Business Insider
- Wall Street Economist Predicts Exactly How Stocks Will Move In The First Half... | Business Insider