Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Future Bull | Financial Sense
- Going Gray | Financial Sense
- AFTER FURTHER REVIEW | iBankCoin.com
- Is the U.S. Secretly Egging On Hong Kong Protesters? | ZeroHedge
- PiRaTe WoMeN OF THe DNC... | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Misses As New Orders & Production Slump | ZeroHedge
- How New Jersey's Creeping Wage Hikes Are Crippling Mom-And-Pop Restaurants | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Basis Peak Is A Cheap, Stylish Fitness Tracker That Acts Like A... | Business Insider
- Blasts in Syria's Homs kill 18, most children: state... | Business Insider
- BREMMER: 'We’re Likely To See Violence' If... | Business Insider
- There's One Major Problem With Pepsi's New Stevia-Sweetened Drink | Business Insider
- How David Fincher Turned Pulpy 'Gone Girl' Into A Work Of Art | Business Insider
- A Story Out Of China Has Casino Stocks Surging | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek