Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Verbal Deflation: FOMC Statement Has Fewest Words In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- Technical Lines in the Sand; All Eyes on the FOMC | Financial Sense
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Putting The Fallacy Of QE Into Perspective | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Big, Beautiful Photos Of Google's Gigantic New Phone, The Nexus 6 (GOOG) | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A Detailed Look At How Americans Travel Within The US | Business Insider
- One Stock Is Responsible For 109 Points Of The Dow Rally | Business Insider
- These Police Cars Are So Awesome You'll Want To Get Pulled Over | Business Insider
- Marry Someone With This Trait If You Want To Get Ahead In Your Career | Business Insider