Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSA Leak: "Washington Is Negotiating With Every Nation That Borders China... So As To 'Confront' Beijing" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Surge Despite Dashed Hellenic Hope, Crude Carnages | ZeroHedge
- "When People Jump In Even Though It's Overpriced, That's A Bubble" Shiller Warns | ZeroHedge
- With Sweden's QE Officially Broken, The Riksbank Doubles Down: Lowers Rates Even More Negative; Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slumps To $57 Handle As DOE Confirms Surprise Inventory Build, Production Hovers Near Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Be The Last To Crash? | ZeroHedge
- 17 Year Federal Judge Savages 'War On Drugs': "This Is A War I Saw Destroy Lives... Makes No Sense" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PayPal buys money-sending service Xoom in $890 mn deal | Business Insider
- Double, not Tour, the motivator for Contador | Business Insider
- What Tour de France cyclists eat for breakfast might surprise you | Business Insider
- The new oligarchs in New York City are like nothing the city has seen | Business Insider
- Spotify has a great feature if you like to listen to music while running, but I still have some... | Business Insider
- See if you can you spot the subtle ways these tech... | Business Insider
- Federer into Wimbledon third round | Business Insider