Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Giant Japanese Conglomerate Flash-Crashes 20% At Open | ZeroHedge
- I See Red, People! | ZeroHedge
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- Dow Streak Of Record Highs In Danger As S&P Slides; Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: Angry Elites Should "Blame The Fed" For Trump's Rise To Power | ZeroHedge
- Is Donald Trump Your President? | ZeroHedge
- In A Battle Between Trump And The Federal Reserve, Who Really Wins? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DOW TOUCHES NEW HIGH: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Snap's IPO is oversubscribed by $7 billion | Business Insider
- Malaysia says it will issue... | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- What happens when you eat too much protein | Business Insider
- Top Democratic senator on investigating Trump's ties to Russia: 'This is a... | Business Insider