Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Positioning to Normalize Policy | Financial Sense
- The Chart Obama Does Not Want Merkel To See | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Pressures in Core Food Components | ZeroHedge
- The Market Doesn’t Know How Stupid You Are | iBankCoin.com
- The Morning After: What Happens When A Government Destroys Its Currency | ZeroHedge
- The US Guide To Middle-Eastern Terror Groups (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Have Set the Stage For a Disaster That Will Make 2008 Look Like a Joke | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Bikini Barista' Coffee Shops Are Exploding In The Northwest | Business Insider
- REPORT: 'Grand Theft Auto V' Is Coming To PS4,... | Business Insider
- Liverpool are back to their best, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Rick Perry's Account Deleted An Incendiary Tweet Mocking The DA At The... | Business Insider
- 15 Ridiculous Finance Moments That Have Us Convinced This Must Be... | Business Insider
- 21 Awesome McDonald's Dishes That You Can't Get In America | Business Insider