Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Major US Equity Indices Are Now Down Since MH17 Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Open Weak - Lose All July Gains | ZeroHedge
- Profile Of A Sanctioned Russian Billionaire: Putin's Judo Coach | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Spending Rose By Most In 3 Months Driven By Higher Energy Costs | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Surges To 3 Year Highs, Construction Spending Plunges Most Since Jan 2011 | ZeroHedge
- "Markets In Turmoil" Russell 2000 Plunges Most In Over 2 Years, Dow Down For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Highest Since the 2007 Market Peak | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 Cognitive Biases That Mess With Your Money | Business Insider
- Amarin Shocker: There's a Reason to Be Bullish Right Now | TheStreet.com
- Apple's Next Big Product May Only Be Available In Limited Quantities When It Launches (... | Business Insider
- Amazon Changed The Price Of An Item 8 Times In A Single Day | Business Insider
- Monica Lewinsky Is Writing For Vanity Fair Now | Business Insider
- Facebook Made The Tiniest Design Change To Its Website — See If You Can Even Spot It | Business Insider
- A New Effort In Congress Offers A Glimmer Of Hope For Afghan Interpreters Fearing... | Business Insider