Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank: "People Are Talking About Helicopter Money And Debt Cancellation Being The End Game" | ZeroHedge
- In Addition To China, Here Is What Other Central-Banks Moved Overnight Markets | ZeroHedge
- "Me, The People" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Market Gains Ebbing, But We’re Going Higher From Here | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gap Between iPhone 6 and 6-Plus Is Bigger Than Anyone Thought | TheStreet.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Netflix Steals Tiny Fey's New Comedy From NBC | Business Insider
- Athens' Abandoned Airport Looks Incredibly Eerie In These... | Business Insider
- The UK Has More Offshore Wind Turbines... | Business Insider
- ELON MUSK: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within 5 Years | Business Insider
- Why Silicon Valley's Elites Are Obsessed With Poker | Business Insider