Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Coal Mine Valued At $630 Million In 2011 Just Sold For One Dollar | ZeroHedge
- "We Want The Names Of Anyone Who Sold" - China's Market Witch Hunt Enters Twilight Zone | ZeroHedge
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
- Is the Tide Turning? | Financial Sense
- Greece May Miss ECB Payment As Germany Says Bailout Timeline Is Unrealistic | ZeroHedge
- Economics 101: Wal-Mart Hikes Minimum Wages, Prepares To Fire 1000 | ZeroHedge
- NATO Member Busted Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Bombs Its Political Rival (the Main Force ... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A CEO raised his company's minimum wage to $70,000 a year, and some... | Business Insider
- ISIS just received a 'gift' — and now 'there's a... | Business Insider
- My life has not been the same since I started using this amazing meditation app | Business Insider
- Private equity pioneer Jerome Kohlberg of KKR dies | Business Insider
- Sjostrom breaks women's 100m butterfly record | Business Insider
- 14 books Mark Zuckerberg thinks everyone should read | Business Insider
- A pro wrestler is picking a bizarre fight with a... | Business Insider