Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Signs Pledge To Not Run As 3rd-Party Candidate | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Erase Draghi "Moar QE" Gains As USDJPY Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- ISM Non-Manufacturing: Continued Growth at a Slower Rate | Financial Sense
- Czech Cops Haul Refugees Off Trains To Germany, Writes Numbers On Their Arms In Ink | ZeroHedge
- Crude Jumps After US Oil Rig Count Collapses By Most In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- NFLX Down 25% From Highs, Tumbles To June Stock Split Levels | ZeroHedge
- Don't Overplay the Bounce | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Barclays is selling a bulk of its Portuguese assets — but the... | Business Insider
- Australian police won't charge Mel Gibson over tirade... | Business Insider
- Anglo American in talks to sell S.Africa platinum mines | Business Insider
- China pledges to cut 300,000 troops from its massive army | Business Insider
- This insane 'Flintstones House' is on sale for $4.2 million in... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, VXX, VXZ, DXY, USO, GLD... | Business Insider
- Ukraine: sufficient vaccine coming to block polio outbreak... | Business Insider