Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eurasian Pivot? Moscow Expects "Progress" From Tsipras Visit | ZeroHedge
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Mandatory Voting' | ZeroHedge
- JP Morgan Has A "Problem" With Emerging Markets | ZeroHedge
- What’s REALLY Going On In Yemen | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This post-Soviet republic you've probably never heard of had better food than Rome... | Business Insider
- This company was 13 years early to virtual... | Business Insider
- IS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria:... | Business Insider
- Meet the 'Shazam for fashion,' an app that listens to the TV... | Business Insider
- NFL teams think this draft is a crapshoot — and it's going to make draft night... | Business Insider
- New Zealand cricketer Vettori calls time on... | Business Insider
- Shooting incident outside US spy agency: media | Business Insider