Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Modest' Economic Implications Of Obama's Immigration Policy Changes | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 26 | ZeroHedge
- "This Is Madness" | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Oil Price Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
- "Bearish" Mark Spitznagel Profiting Strongly Since 2009, Warns "Only So Much Debt An Economy Can Take" | ZeroHedge
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- When a Bubble Isn’t...? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- British trio on brink of Europa League knockout phase | Business Insider
- Shoppers Increase Spending On Experiences, Instead of Goods for Holidays | TheStreet.com
- These Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Maps... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The Top 10 Holiday Toys for Boys: What Parents Are Buying | TheStreet.com
- OIL TUMBLES, DOW HITS RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM... | Business Insider