Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top Ideas Heading Into The Week | iBankCoin.com
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Could Be Changing the Dynamics of Global Energy | Financial Sense
- Key Signals That Oil Prices Are on the Up | Financial Sense
- Has The ECB Run Out Of Willing Bonds Sellers On The Long End? | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Sector Crashes After David Einhorn Repeats What Everyone Knows Already | ZeroHedge
- Dow Fires 1,750 After Boosting Share Buyback Program To $10 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Maryland governor describes lasting toll of riots on Baltimore as... | Business Insider
- MillerCoors is being slammed for marketing Blue Moon as craft beer... | Business Insider
- London is seeing an exodus of... | Business Insider
- Chelsea win Premier League title as Hazard storms Palace | Business Insider
- 'Motherfrackers': Einhorn just... | Business Insider
- One of Google's most influential execs was replaced as the... | Business Insider
- Ben Carson just launched his presidential campaign with a remix of... | Business Insider