Keystone XL Pipeline: Stocks to Buy
We brought you this list last year and now we touch up the list with the latest stocks to benefit the most from a 'green light' on the Keystone XL pipeline. The lineup includes many of our favorites including TransCanada Corp. (TRP), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Suncor Energy (SU), and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Already to bounce from our site? Fair enough.
Here are the tickers that will bank the most coin from the Keystone XL Pipeline: TRP, CNQ, COP, DE, XOM, LYB, PWR, VLO, PTR, SU.
Create your list using your favorite online tracking tool and watch them closely. The premise of the pipeline is simple:
Oil fresh from the Canadian Oil Sands down to America so we can create 'energy independence'.
Yesterday was the final day of the U.S. State Department's 45-day public comment period for the Keystone XL pipeline. If approved by the State Department, the proposed international pipeline would carry diluted tar sands bitumen nearly 1,200-miles from Alberta to southeastern Nebraska. A southern segment currently under construction would carry the crude product on to Gulf Coast refineries.
Will it really happen? The talking heads are saying it's a 50/50 chance. Place your bets accordingly.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- The New Boremal | ZeroHedge
- Why Germany Objects To ECB QE (In 1 Crazy Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Watch As NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like A 'Run' On The Gold 'Bank' | ZeroHedge
- Hacking Collective Anonymous Says FBI Is Lying, "North Korea Is Not Source Of Hack" | ZeroHedge
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Netflix Is Doing a Deal With DISH Network's Charlie Ergen | TheStreet.com
- 5 Awesome Google Features You Didn't Know About | Business Insider
- Rite Aid Surges on Profit Guidance: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized with 'mild' pneumonia | Business Insider
- 15 Gifts The Modern Lady Actually Wants This Year | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Sony Explains Why It Made 'The Interview' And Says It'd Make The... | Business Insider