JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former US Defense Secretary Gates Admits "Crimea Will Not Slip Out Of Russia's Hands" | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Stereotyping Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of Japan Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- Russian Troops Open Fire In Crimea, Reuters Reports As Kerry Delays Russia Visit | ZeroHedge
- The Holy Grail Of Trading Has Been Found: HFT Firm Reveals 1 Losing Trading Day In 1238 Days Of Trading | ZeroHedge
- Gold Hedges Against Surge In Cost Of Bread, Eggs, Beer and Fuel | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, TWTR, T... | Business Insider
- Citi Massively Cuts Its Growth Forecast For Russia Thanks To The Ukraine Crisis | Business Insider
- This One Image Shows The Incredible Power Of China's... | Business Insider
- Obama Advisor: US Won't Recognize Crimea Annexation | Business Insider
- 4 Tricks Tech Companies Use To Poach Software Programmers | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Common Startup Mistakes | Business Insider
- A Great Anecdote About Dennis Rodman Being A Basketball Genius | Business Insider