JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Deepening Of The Deep State | ZeroHedge
- How U.S. Colleges Sell Enrollment to the Highest Bidders | ZeroHedge
- The Diference Between The Greatest And… Everyone Else | Altucher Confidential
- The Recount Continues... | ZeroHedge
- Our "Gaslight" Financial System | ZeroHedge
- UN Agrees To Stop Reporting Iraqi Casualties After Military Complains | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cisco CEO to Facebook: There's room for both of us (CSCO, FB) | Business Insider
- Salesforce wants antitrust regulators to 'be vigilant'... | Business Insider
- Legal marijuana is having an unexpected effect on the beer industry — and Anheuser... | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key... | Business Insider
- Beautiful National Geographic photos show what life is... | Business Insider
- The Grammys changed their rules, and now this 23-year-old rapper has made history... | Business Insider
- Beijing is 'cautiously watching' Trump's next moves and... | Business Insider