JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Treasury Curve Roundtrips To Flattest Since S&P's "666" Intraday Lows | ZeroHedge
- Is the Stock Market Top In? | ZeroHedge
- How Much Further Can Gold Fall? | Financial Sense
- Why a Peak in the Bond Market May Be Near | Financial Sense
- "If Something Rattles This Ponzi Scheme, Life In America Will Change Overnight" | ZeroHedge
- Corporate Profits and Market Peaks - Are We There Yet? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 Coolest New Businesses In Brooklyn | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- George Zimmerman's Family Has Adopted CIA-Like Protocols To Stay In... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong protests: Live Report | Business Insider
- See What Hong Kong Looked Like 42 Years Ago | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: These CEOs Are The Most Beloved Bosses... | Business Insider
- If The Brooks Newmark Sexting Story Was Justified, Why Can't We... | Business Insider