JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- Bank of Canada Throws in the Towel on ‘Recovery’ Meme | Financial Sense
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Pro-Separatist Rebels Launch Offensive On Ukraine City Of Mariupol, Where At Least 21 Die After Intense Shelling | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher | Financial Sense
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- Get Ready For Negative Interest Rates In The US | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 25 Funniest SNL Cast Members Of All Time, Ranked | Business Insider
- Here's How To Get A Copy Of Every Tweet You've Ever Posted (TWTR... | Business Insider
- Oil Inventories Are Basically Off The Chart (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- How The Secrets Of The Samurai Can Help You Achieve Laser-Focus | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Sensation as Chelsea, Man City humbled in FA Cup | Business Insider