JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FBI's Own Report Exposes "War On Cops" As Pure Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Nears Absolute Power With Appointment Of Puppet Premier, Stripping MPs Of Immunity | ZeroHedge
- Immigrants Dwarf American Households In Welfare: "Obama Seeks $17K For Every Illegal Minor" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Part-Time Workers Soar As Economy Deteriorates | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buyers Lift WTI Crude Back Over $48 | ZeroHedge
- Everything Changed In 1980 - Why The Fed Is Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Sweden's Holy War On Children's Books | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- We tried out Meal Time Box, the newest meal-subscription service on the market... | Business Insider
- This beautiful BMW concept brings the company's most beloved car into the future | Business Insider
- Japan and China are locked in a Coast Guard 'arms race' | Business Insider
- No, Apple isn't the next BlackBerry — it's the next Microsoft (MSFT, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Netflix's huge exclusive deal for new Disney, Marvel,... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek