JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It Has Never Been More Expensive For 'Average Joe' To Buy Stocks | ZeroHedge
- NatGas Crashes Most In 10 Months As Polar Vortex Arrival Delayed | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Wall Street Gets A Merry Christmas Main Street Gets Keynesian Coal | ZeroHedge
- "Costs": North Korean's Internet Is Under Attack | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 22 | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Warns Of Attacks Against White House, Pentagon And Entire "Cesspool Of Terrorism" That Is America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Woman Gave Her $10,000 Fur Coat To A Drive-Thru Employee After Worker Complimented... | Business Insider
- 'Irresponsible' non-OPEC output behind oil... | Business Insider
- 'Bitcoin Millionaire' Charlie Shrem... | Business Insider
- Russell Wilson Is About To Become The NFL's Next $100 Million Quarterback | Business Insider
- Why Most Companies Could Be Hacked Just as Easily as Sony | TheStreet.com
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- The Pirate Bay Could Be About To... | Business Insider