JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Warns Military Escalation In Ukraine "May Lead To A Lehman-Style Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Is There Capitalism After Cronyism? | ZeroHedge
- Recovery? 3 "Uncomfortable Truth" Charts | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Krugman And The Keynesian Chorus Are Lying: Japan's "Lost Decade" Is A Myth | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- Intensely Stalking | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Trailer For Jon Stewart's Directorial Debut 'Rosewater' | Business Insider
- Too Many Americans Are Completely Clueless About How Credit Scores Work | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- A Massive Search Is Underway For A Schizophrenic Man Who Allegedly Stole A Police Cruiser And A... | Business Insider
- McIlroy can't wait to get busy at Ryder Cup | Business Insider
- T-Mobile's Relentless Attack On The Biggest Wireless Carriers Will... | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock Movers... | StreetInsider.com