JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Institutional Fish: "It's All Just A Pretend Game" | ZeroHedge
- NYC Ebola Patient's Condition Worsens As Fiancee Returns Home | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- Traders Playing BAS Are Out Of Their Minds | iBankCoin.com
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- New York Officials Want Everyone To Chill Out About The Ebola Case | Business Insider
- Markets Are Sinking | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- Clashes in Jerusalem but flashpoint Palestinian... | Business Insider
- Here's The First Canceled Show Of The Fall TV Season | Business Insider