JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Household Net Worth Hits Record $81.5 Trillion In Q2 Driven By Stock Market Surge | ZeroHedge
- CEOs Darken Outlook, Slash Hiring and Cap-Ex Plans – Hope Now Focused on Share Buybacks (which just Plunged) | ZeroHedge
- The News In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- Better Days Ahead | Financial Sense
- Bull or Bear? | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed's Laughable GDP "Forecast" Just Got Even Funnier | ZeroHedge
- Fed Expected to Clarify Course | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's A Simple New Weight Loss Procedure That's Changing The Game... | Business Insider
- Here's How We Might Know Very Early On Which Way... | Business Insider
- The 50 Best Small Companies To Work For | Business Insider
- 10 Awesome Cases For Your New iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Apple Is Just One Step Away From Ending The Block On iPhone 6 In... | Business Insider
- The Mail's Front Page On Intimidation By Scottish Independence... | Business Insider
- OBAMA DOUBLES DOWN: We Will Not Get Dragged Into A Ground War In Iraq | Business Insider