JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Key To Success: Friendship. Here’s Why. | Altucher Confidential
- Stoeferle: Illusion of Omnipotent Central Banker Biggest Bubble We've Ever Seen | Financial Sense
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- The Financial Times Joins the "Ban Physical Cash" Chorus | ZeroHedge
- Is George Soros Betting On The Long-Term Future Of Coal? | ZeroHedge
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
- Two-Thirds Of Global PMIs Deteriorate In August | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3,000 naked bike riders photo-bomb Philadelphia wedding | Business Insider
- Murray sinks showboating Kyrgios at US Open | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here’s everything you need to know about the new Apple TV | Business Insider
- Man facing execution for girl's 1989 kidnapping, rape... | Business Insider
- Obama visit puts spotlight on rough plight in rural Alaska... | Business Insider
- Taiwan swipe card with porn star image sells out in 4... | Business Insider