JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canada Passes 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- GOP Lawmaker: "If I Were A Betting Man, I'd Say There Won't Be A Vote Today" | ZeroHedge
- Vote Fiasco Leads To Longest Dow Losing Streak Since Election, VIX At 2017 Highs | ZeroHedge
- NJ Transit Service Suspended At Penn Station After Train Derailment | ZeroHedge
- Trump Wins: Virginia Judge Refuses To Block Revised Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
- The Divided Deep State Is A Symptom, Not The Disease | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 of the best tech purchases we've ever made | Business Insider
- 3 signs you're hiring the wrong person | Business Insider
- The most important person in Hollywood just got his contract renewed | Business Insider
- Whole Foods is losing at its own game (WFM) | Business Insider
- A Michelin-star chef shares 7 essential tools you should have in your... | Business Insider
- This former Apple prodigy just got $9.5 million from Steve... | Business Insider
- The marijuana industry could reach $22 billion in revenue by... | Business Insider