JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Collapses By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Four Iran Ships "Harassed" US Destroyer, Carried Out "High Speed Intercept" In Strait Of Hormuz | ZeroHedge
- Someone Just Puked $1.5 Billion Of Notional Gold, And The Selling Continues | ZeroHedge
- Oil Erases 'Iran Rumor' Rally Following Inventory Data As Angola Supply Soars | ZeroHedge
- Germany Debates Putting "Troops On Streets" To Protect Against Terrorism | ZeroHedge
- “Saving Social Security” May End in Dollar Devaluation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This UK crowdfunding platform has broken a funding record | Business Insider
- A 4,000-person IBM team dedicated to decoding... | Business Insider
- The rising cost of debt poses a big problem for SolarCity | Business Insider
- A new cyber-security threat is called brainjacking | Business Insider
- Crude oil spikes on fresh reports that Iran wants to play nice with OPEC (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Food has gotten so bad at one prison that inmates... | Business Insider
- The heartbreaking reasons why humans haven’t eradicated this incurable disease | Business Insider