JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Latest Political "Coup", Catalan Parliament Votes To Secede From Spain | ZeroHedge
- Oil Is Going Down To 15 Dollars A Barrel (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Al Gore Gets Last Laugh As Kerry Confirms ManBearPig Bigger Threat Than ISIS | ZeroHedge
- "30 Seconds To Midnight" | ZeroHedge
- With G20 Over, FX Market Chaos Resumes: Yen Surge, Yuan Purge | ZeroHedge
- Global Central Banks Are All-In: QE Running At Record $180 Billion Per Month (And Rising) | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The next presidential helicopter is coming | Business Insider
- I went to what was supposed to be the biggest media circus of the year, but it was... | Business Insider
- James Corden's hit 'Carpool Karaoke' is... | Business Insider
- The Navy's new littoral combat ships to carry Hellfire missiles by 2017 | Business Insider
- 23 things you should never say to your coworkers | Business Insider
- The creator of Pokémon Go is only a level 5 | Business Insider
- UK peer-to-peer lending volume is down for the first time | Business Insider