JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- Blockchain, Fiat Currencies, and the Fall of Monopolies | Financial Sense
- European Gold Nears Brexit Highs As Elections Loom | ZeroHedge
- Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates | Financial Sense
- Euro Breakup Contagion Risk Is Exploding | ZeroHedge
- What's So Bad About Globalism? (Spoiler Alert: Everything) | ZeroHedge
- America's In A Drugged Stupor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Pelicans' blockbuster trade for DeMarcus Cousins has kicked off a... | Business Insider
- A 'War on Science' is underway — here are 5 ways to do something about it | Business Insider
- Kevin Durant's injury is going to expose the biggest question mark about... | Business Insider
- Elio's tiny car gets 84 mpg and costs only $7,300 — here's what it was like | Business Insider
- Kim Jong Un's half brother was assassinated — here's what... | Business Insider
- What it's really like behind the scenes at the chaotic and glamorous Oscars | Business Insider
- US Central Command shares photos of Kurdish women... | Business Insider