JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is it Time to Sell Real Estate? | Financial Sense
- ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers | ZeroHedge
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- Trump Slams "Disrespectful" North Korea After Unsuccessful Missile-Test, Warns Situation Is "Bad" | ZeroHedge
- MISOC: The U.S. Military's Secret Brand Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- UC Davis Rolls Out "Morning After Pill" Vending Machines - "It Encourages Responsibility" | ZeroHedge
- Tesla's Musk Aspires to Create "Counter for Skynet" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Kasich opens up on Trump's first 100 days, major... | Business Insider
- Carmelo Anthony's time with the Knicks has been one of the wildest shows in the... | Business Insider
- 'Heartbroken' Ja Rule says festival disaster that left attendees stranded... | Business Insider
- 5 signs you're in a toxic job without even realizing it | Business Insider
- This futuristic $300 white noise machine helped me get the... | Business Insider
- John Fox reportedly learned about the Bears' plan to trade up for Mitchell... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn is settling in for a 'tough fight... | Business Insider