JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- Greece Warns It May Default On IMF Loan Next Week | ZeroHedge
- German Parliament Approves Greek Bailout After Schauble Makes It Clear Germany Remains In Charge | ZeroHedge
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Spot The Odd Vol Out | ZeroHedge
- What Happens If The Department Of Homeland Security Shuts Down | ZeroHedge
- GET INSIDE THE OIL BARREL WITH ME | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Natural disasters used to be so much worse | Business Insider
- One of CNN's aviation experts thinks Putin stole missing Malaysia Airlines... | Business Insider
- The 5 greatest letters Warren Buffett has ever written | Business Insider
- Stanford's brightest were lining up to get jobs from these startups you'... | Business Insider
- The 13 Snapchat stars everyone should be watching | Business Insider
- You should buy the iPhone 6 Plus instead of the iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Everyone missed this embarrassing UK Treasury screwup... | Business Insider