JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of America: "If You Are Going To Panic, Panic Early" | ZeroHedge
- The First Casualty Of Brexit: Italy Prepares €40 Billion Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Venezuela, Look to Ecuador and Dollarize | ZeroHedge
- Nike Tumbles To August 2015 Levels After Missing On Revenue, Future Orders, Margin Decline | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Americans Are Now The Top Silver Investors In The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 24 crazy pictures of micro-apartments around the world | Business Insider
- A new Xbox One is coming next year — and it’s going to blow the... | Business Insider
- Any 'veneer of confidence' in the markets is gone | Business Insider
- Miami Heat breakout star has an awesome perspective on becoming one of the best NBA... | Business Insider
- Colleges can now figure out which students will be successful — even before classes start | Business Insider
- 50 incredible bars to drink at in your lifetime | Business Insider
- Here's why Adele is wearing the same dress for all of her... | Business Insider