JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Math For American Politicians | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor - Part 1: The Reaping | ZeroHedge
- Will the Real Economy Please Stand Up? | Financial Sense
- Gundlach Live Webcast: "Something For Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Unveils "Self-Regulated" Volcker Rule | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- College Football Coach Bought... | Business Insider
- Jim Harbaugh Now Wears Cleats During Games And It May Actually Help The 49ers | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How To Check Out Your 20 Biggest Moments Of 2013 On Facebook | Business Insider
- The Newest Angry Birds Racing Game Will Have You Hooked Right Away | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek