JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
- Michigan Confidence Soars To Highest Since 2007, Biggest Beat Of Expectations On Record | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 17 | ZeroHedge
- Francois Hollande’s Latest Cunning Plan | Financial Sense
- In Diplomatic Escalation, Russia Publicly Exposes The CIA Station Chief In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- US Senate Shows It Has Its Priorities Straight... | ZeroHedge
- The Party Continues Even When it Gets Corny | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The King Of Spain Is Giving Up His Yacht As The Recession Continues | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The 5 Ways We Learn Languages — And Which Is Best For You | Business Insider
- Gay Rights Rally In Tbilisi, Georgia Turns Into Chaos After Thousands Of Anti-... | Business Insider
- Apple Yanks Bang With Friends From App Store | Business Insider
- 12 Scientific Reasons Why You're Not Earning More | Business Insider
- Ex Amazon Employee: Google Is 'A Threat 'To Amazon's Cloud (AMZN,... | Business Insider