JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recovery Of Malaysian Airlines Black Box Caught On Tape: Separatists To Hand Over To International Delegation | ZeroHedge
- Hope Is Not a Strategy | Financial Sense
- As Fracking Expands, So Does Opposition – Even In Texas | Financial Sense
- Yellen Reiterates Position of Extended Low Rates | Financial Sense
- Today Doesn’t Matter Because I’m Up Another 1.5% | iBankCoin.com
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- Bank Of England Leads Push For Deposit Confiscation - Japan, China, Russia Against Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cinnabon President Kat Cole Shares Her Best Advice For Getting Ahead | Business Insider
- 3 Biotech Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume | TheStreet.com
- Will This Estimate Reduction Hurt General Electric Stock Today? | TheStreet.com
- Why This New York Tech Startup Makes Everyone's Salary Transparent | Business Insider
- What Is Fracking? This Simple Animation Is The Best Explanation We've... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX, AAPL, MCD, CMG... | Business Insider
- An Incredible Photo Of An F1 Race Car Flipped Upside Down | Business Insider