JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Tumbles Most In 4 Months On China Demand Slowdown Fears | ZeroHedge
- Bart Chilton Joins America's Largest Law Firm As Policy Advisor | ZeroHedge
- All This And World War, Too? | ZeroHedge
- "It's The Weather, Duh" | ZeroHedge
- Smoking a Ton of Cashish Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Troops, APCs Storm Occupied Slavyansk | ZeroHedge
- "Ukraine In Very Dangerous Situation", No Lethal Assistance Coming Says White House | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unreal Photos Of The Massive Fire In Valparaiso, Chile | Business Insider
- The Best Tax Day Freebies and Meal Deals | TheStreet.com
- Macy's CEO Explains Why He's Against Raising The Minimum Wage | Business Insider
- Why Latin America Is So Violent | Business Insider
- Wall Street CEO: Every Successful Person I've Seen Shares These Two Traits | Business Insider
- A Bar Patron Was Allegedly Robbed Of His Google Glass After Being Threatened With A Taser | Business Insider
- Why It's Absurd That NFL People Think Jadeveon Clowney Is Lazy | Business Insider