JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Safe Haven Bid is Bogus | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Comfort Zone (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- Coke Blows Up Guidance, Is Latest Consumer Bellwether And Buffett Favorite To Disappoint, Stock Stumbles | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Latest Speech About The Economic "Recovery" Results In Mass Audience Exodus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Proposed British Tax Cut Is The Stupidest... | Business Insider
- How To Get An Hour Of Ad-Free Music On Pandora For $0 | Business Insider
- Obama Might Try To Circumvent Congress On An Iran Deal — And He's Already Getting An... | Business Insider
- 13 Iconic Buildings By Christopher Wren, The 17th Century Architect Who Defined The... | Business Insider
- Marc Andreessen Asks This Optimistic Question Every Time He Critiques A... | Business Insider
- 7 Amazing Facts About Hong Kong | Business Insider
- The Nikkei Is Booming Again After Last Week's Brutal Sell-Off | Business Insider