JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The First Casualty Is Truth | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
- Germany's Third Largest Party Adopts Anti-Islam Manifesto: Says "Muslims Are Not Welcome In Germany" | ZeroHedge
- "Sell In May" ... And June | ZeroHedge
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's proof FX traders have turned bearish towards the US dollar | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs: The Bank of Japan made a 'fateful... | Business Insider
- The best bars in America | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' just set up two major characters for an epic battle... | Business Insider
- Uber threw a yacht party in Dubai over the weekend — here's what happened | Business Insider
- The $161 billion missile system designed to protect the US from... | Business Insider
- A Harvard psychologist says people judge you based on 2 criteria... | Business Insider