JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Elections: Neither Free Nor Fair | ZeroHedge
- FBI Crime Report Reveals Massive Surge In Murder Rates In Several Large U.S. Cities | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Contagion: Nord LB, Lufthansa, Korean Air Pull Bond Deals | ZeroHedge
- Don't Blame "Baby Boomers" For Not Retiring - They Can't Afford To! | ZeroHedge
- Trump Won? His Attacks on the Fed and Politics Need to Go Even Deeper | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
- Why The Deep State Is Dumping Hillary | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 ways you're sabotaging your morning routine... | Business Insider
- John Carpenter slams Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' remake | Business Insider
- Clinton jabs Trump: 'Anyone who complains about the microphone is not having a... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Iranian conservatives: Former president Mahmoud... | Business Insider
- A brand new '13th-century castle' in France has been under construction for 20... | Business Insider
- Here are the top 7 most diverse and inclusive... | Business Insider