JCP's Hypnotist fools Investors
J.C. Penney's (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson swayed traders into sending his company's share price higher on Friday despite a horrific earnings report. Prompting the Masters to question: could Ron be the greatest hypnotist that ever lived?
Ron the Hypnotist once worked at Apple Inc (AAPL), now he is running JCP. Unlike Apple Inc., J.C. Penny's does not sell or produce any magical iPads, iPhones, or iPods. Don't confuse the fact that Apple creates the most desirable electronics on the planet, JCP just sells the same shit you can buy at Wal-Mart and Macy's.
Look into the wheel and believe that J.C. Penny's will become the greatest retailer on the planet. They changed the company to just 'JCP' and added new colors with boxes to "help" shoppers. You are becoming very sleepy. Do not pay attention to the 23% drop in sales and 33% fall in internet sales last quarter. That's not important, just stare into the wheel below and enter the Twilight Zone with Ron Johnson.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HAPPY NEW YEAR’S DAY! | iBankCoin.com
- Crowded Trade 2.0: Specs Have Never Been More Short Gold Or The Euro | ZeroHedge
- For First Time In History, California Governor Orders Mandatory Water Cuts Amid "Unprecedented, Dangerous Situation" | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Setting Up For a Sharp Upside Bounce | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Unusual Stock Activity | ZeroHedge
- Gold In Fed Vault Drops Under 6,000 Tons For The First Time, After 10th Consecutive Month Of Redemptions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Singapore teen in court over anti-Lee Kuan Yew video | Business Insider
- Cynthia, first wife of John Lennon, dies: son | Business Insider
- They can't all be unicorns: Once-hyped cloud startup Nebula goes out... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- IBM steals a high-profile customer from Amazon's cloud (IBM, AMZN) | Business Insider
- German cop awaits verdict in cannibalism website killing | Business Insider
- China's new development bank is becoming... | Business Insider