JCP shares will Bounce with Johnson out
Get J.C. Penny Company (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson out of there before he burns any more money. Mastery is predicting an instant 10% jump on JCP shares if Johnson leaves the company.
"I worked at Apple, I'm special" -- No you're not, you have just about killed this century old retailer. It's time for you to go Ron. Take your iPad and leave now before the board, big shareholders and activists make you.
JCP shares tanked 17% today and closed at $17.57 a share. The media is saying Johnson only has 6 months left before he goes. The only thing keeping him there is Bill Ackman and if he loses that, it's all over. Ackman wants to make money, and with 39 million JCP shares he's not about to let his money go down the tubes.
Fellow Masters, JCP is a terrible stock to own. It's only saving grace right now is big money is about to make some changes and get Johnson fired. Once that happens, the stock will bounce.
One Year Ugly JCP Chart
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Most Dangerous Country In Europe | ZeroHedge
- Another Reason to Look for a Precious Snapback | iBankCoin.com
- Fortune Belongs to the Bold | Financial Sense
- Atypical Global Recovery Underway | Financial Sense
- Stock Market Not Ready to Handle Tapering Truth | Financial Sense
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong Here? | ZeroHedge
- Reversal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Social Context Can Make You Seem Like A Genius Or A Dunce | Business Insider
- Traditional Golfers Around World Rejoice At 'Belly Putter' Ban | Business Insider
- There Are Some Unflattering Photos Of Sergio Garcia At The Dinner Where He Made... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett Will Serve You Ice Cream Today | Business Insider
- Way To Go, Yahoo! Way To Throw The Long Ball! | Business Insider
- CITI: Just Keep Selling The Yen | Business Insider
- Bethenny Frankel Launched A Major Drinking Trend In Restaurants Around America | Business Insider