Japanese ETFs for 2013 for Big ROI
If you are looking to invest in Japanese ETFs then you should be playing the iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ), Precidian MAXIS Nikkei 225 Index ETF (NKY), SPDR Russell/Nomura PRIME Japan ETF (JPP), and the winner thus far in 2013 the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ).
These Japanese fueled long ETFs are not all created equal. Take a look at the performance since October between these 4 ETFs, the clear winner is WisdomTree's Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ). The DXJ blows away the other three, it's increased 23%. The DXJ is up double from the others when looking back since Oct. and it closed at a new 12 month high Friday (Jan 11th).
Should you select the DXJ you won't be the only trader. Via IndexUniverse.com, the DXJ is very popular with investors:
Since Nov. 30, the fund (DXJ) has attracted net inflows of more than $673.5 million in new investor dollars—which includes $236.7 million so far in 2013. The yen has weakened by about 12 percent in the past three months.
How much do these ETFs cost per share?
- iShares MSCI Japan Index (EWJ) is trading at $9.88 and its shares are now -3.34% below its 52-week high.
- MAXIS Nikkei 225 Index ETF (NKY) is trading at $14.60 and its shares are now -1.71% below its 52-week high.
- SPDR Russell/Nomura PRIME Japan (JPP) is trading at $38.16 and its shares are now -3.51% below its 52-week high.
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity (DXJ) is trading at $38.53 and its shares are less than 1% from its 52-week high.
The DXJ consists of the following top holdings as of 01/11/2013
|1. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group||5.50%|
|2. Canon Inc||4.92%|
|3. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd||4.83%|
|4. Honda Motor Co Ltd||4.17%|
|5. Mitsui & Co Ltd||3.55%|
|6. Japan Tobacco Inc||3.11%|
|7. Nissan Motor Co Ltd||2.99%|
|8. Toyota Motor Corp||2.78%|
|9. Astellas Pharma Inc||2.33%|
|10. Itochu Corp||2.20%|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Trounces Yellen - Dollar Dumps, Erases All Post-Fed Gains | ZeroHedge
- While Davos Elites Address Populism, Just "Eight Men Own Same Wealth As Half The World" | ZeroHedge
- Germany ignored anti-terror tips, had intelligence agencies infiltrated by ISIS in 2016 | ZeroHedge
- America - Under New Management | ZeroHedge
- Gun Owners Vs. Social Justice Warriors | ZeroHedge
- "Get Paid Fighting Against Trump" - Ads Across American Cities Reportedly Offer Money To Inauguration Agitators | ZeroHedge
- Pound Slides After Theresa May's Full Speech Leaks, Laying Out Her 12-Point Plan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- San Francisco biohackers are wearing implants made for diabetes in... | Business Insider
- The 10 best jobs that don't require a bachelor's degree | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg reveals that Facebook paid more than we thought for... | Business Insider
- THE VIRTUAL REALITY REPORT: How the early days of VR are unfolding and the challenges it must... | Business Insider
- Early champions of the most ubiquitous retirement plan in the US say it hasn't lived... | Business Insider
- Tennis champion Caroline Wozniacki shares the money advice her father gave... | Business Insider
- A high-powered CEO uses this 50-minute workout to stay... | Business Insider