Japanese ETFs for 2013 for Big ROI
If you are looking to invest in Japanese ETFs then you should be playing the iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ), Precidian MAXIS Nikkei 225 Index ETF (NKY), SPDR Russell/Nomura PRIME Japan ETF (JPP), and the winner thus far in 2013 the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ).
These Japanese fueled long ETFs are not all created equal. Take a look at the performance since October between these 4 ETFs, the clear winner is WisdomTree's Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ). The DXJ blows away the other three, it's increased 23%. The DXJ is up double from the others when looking back since Oct. and it closed at a new 12 month high Friday (Jan 11th).
Should you select the DXJ you won't be the only trader. Via IndexUniverse.com, the DXJ is very popular with investors:
Since Nov. 30, the fund (DXJ) has attracted net inflows of more than $673.5 million in new investor dollars—which includes $236.7 million so far in 2013. The yen has weakened by about 12 percent in the past three months.
How much do these ETFs cost per share?
- iShares MSCI Japan Index (EWJ) is trading at $9.88 and its shares are now -3.34% below its 52-week high.
- MAXIS Nikkei 225 Index ETF (NKY) is trading at $14.60 and its shares are now -1.71% below its 52-week high.
- SPDR Russell/Nomura PRIME Japan (JPP) is trading at $38.16 and its shares are now -3.51% below its 52-week high.
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity (DXJ) is trading at $38.53 and its shares are less than 1% from its 52-week high.
The DXJ consists of the following top holdings as of 01/11/2013
|1. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group||5.50%|
|2. Canon Inc||4.92%|
|3. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd||4.83%|
|4. Honda Motor Co Ltd||4.17%|
|5. Mitsui & Co Ltd||3.55%|
|6. Japan Tobacco Inc||3.11%|
|7. Nissan Motor Co Ltd||2.99%|
|8. Toyota Motor Corp||2.78%|
|9. Astellas Pharma Inc||2.33%|
|10. Itochu Corp||2.20%|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Actually Make America Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Baton Rouge Rapper Slams Hypocrisy Of 'Black Lives Matter', Don't Care When "We Kill Each Other!" | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump Addresses GOP Convention - Watch Live | ZeroHedge
- At Least 80 Killed After Suicide Bombing Attack In Kabul Claimed By ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Are Leftists Planning A Coup On 'President' Trump? "Voters Must Stop Him Before Military Has To" | ZeroHedge
- 18-Year-Old German-Iranian Is Behind Munich "Shooting Rampage" Which Killed 10 Including Gunman | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed Governor Admits "Fed Is Not Data Dependent; It Is Propping Up Asset Markets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fans are going crazy for this 'Star Wars' toy that is selling out... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- China temporarily bans self-driving cars on highways | Business Insider
- Apple says that Pokémon Go was downloaded more times in its... | Business Insider
- 17 photos show the craziest things spotted at the Republican... | Business Insider
- 7 tricks to instantly appear competent | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek