Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Warns Of Risk Of Major Conflict, Says Dollar Losing Reserve Currency Status | ZeroHedge
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Slack Defends Facebook Rooms, Says Their Apps Are Not The... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Cell Phone Bills Are Up 50... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface Found A Lifeline (MSFT) | Business Insider
- HILLARY CLINTON: Women In America Are Owed Money | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Look to End the Week Higher After Flurry of Earnings | TheStreet.com
- 11 Words You're Mispronouncing All The Time | Business Insider
- UK GDP Comes In Right In Line With Expectations | Business Insider