Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Home Prices Are Out Of Hand Again" | ZeroHedge
- Smoking Hot Wives, Gold, And The Dollar (+ Other Good Stuff) | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Dashcam, Body-Cam Footage Of Keith Scott's Death, Chief Says "Absolutely" Had A Gun | ZeroHedge
- The Hype Surrounding Hyperloop | Financial Sense
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Buying Plummets In Vancouver: Sales To Foreigners Crash 96% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DICK MORRIS: Here's how Trump can win the first debate | Business Insider
- A Netflix exec explains the simple but painful process that allows the company to thrive | Business Insider
- Why the US Supreme Court may duck a major transgender... | Business Insider
- The 25 colleges where students go on to earn the most money | Business Insider
- This exclusive report reveals the ABCs of the IoT | Business Insider
- There's a new algorithm that will alert Wall Streeters... | Business Insider
- The oil crash is causing Saudi Arabia to cut pay by 20% | Business Insider