Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dear Congress: Have You Received Money From These Pharma Companies | ZeroHedge
- Pokemon Go Claims First Fatality; Incites Stampede; But DAU Drop Leaves Hope For Humanity | ZeroHedge
- Energy Analysts at the Big Banks are Not Very Good These Days (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Tennessee Insurance Commissioner Warns Obamacare "Very Near Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- EpiPen-demonium Drags Stocks To Worst Drop Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
- WikiLeaks' Assange Warns Clinton Campaign: More "Unexpected", Game-Changing Emails Loom | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Black engineer says he wasn't invited to ex-... | Business Insider
- The maker of the EpiPen is playing another dirty trick right... | Business Insider
- Uber is quietly testing flat fares that make it almost as cheap as a bus | Business Insider
- Carlyle is dropping a $3.5 billion emerging markets... | Business Insider
- We tried Boston Market's new chicken Marsala, but it did not compare to... | Business Insider
- Turkey's invasion has started a territory race in northern Syria —... | Business Insider
- 'Never Trump' presidential candidate Evan McMullin: 'I'm... | Business Insider