Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- Goldman's Special Purpose Tentacle Revealed In Europe's Latest Bank Failure | ZeroHedge
- 20,000 Pakistan Riot Police Unleash Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets As Protesters Breach PM's Residence, 230 Injured | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've... | Business Insider
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Won't Work In Heavy Rain Or... | Business Insider
- The Truth About Sapphire, The Insanely Hard Material Apple May Use For The iPhone 6... | Business Insider
- Libyan Militiamen Take Over Part Of An Evacuated US Embassy... | Business Insider
- Your Gym Is Ripping You Off — Here's How To Get A Cheaper Membership | Business Insider
- Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive Hack | Business Insider
- San Francisco Is Losing An Iconic Part Of Its History, Replacing It With A Gigantic Piece Of Tech... | Business Insider