Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Something Strange Is Taking Place In The Mediterranean | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Cops Ask For Help After 73-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- Italian Bank Warns 30 Times For A Bail-In If The NO Camp Wins The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Jill Stein Drops PA Recount, Blames Lack Of Funds, Slams System That's "Stacked Against Voters" | ZeroHedge
- Matteo Renzi Says He Will Resign After Losing Referendum | ZeroHedge
- A Very Concise Explanation Of Why The Democrats Lost (And Will Keep Losing) | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to instantly connect with anyone | Business Insider
- 'The Eyes of My Mother' is the year's most gruesome horror movie — and you need... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump could erase Obama's legacy almost as soon as he takes office | Business Insider
- Obama: Trump should address illegal immigration at the source | Business Insider
- Last chance to get your IGNITION tickets--find out what's next in sports,... | Business Insider
- Here's what happens to your brain and body when someone breaks your... | Business Insider
- Here’s what legendary Marine General James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis is really like, from people who... | Business Insider