Investing in Fish Sticks
Everyone likes Fish Sticks, so we'll assume the answer is yes.
Much like you enjoy dipping large crispy fish sticks into your mouth, smothered in copious amounts of creamy white tartar sauce, chances are you'll also enjoy adding these stocks to your portfolio.
Banquet - owned by ConAgra Foods, Inc.(NYSE:CAG)
Conagra pays a sweet 3.29 percent dividend yield at the time of this writing. The stock has been steadily rising - during the last 6 months shares are up 20%. Very solid Grandpa style Fish Stick stock for you. Hell when you're a grandpa, you'll be able to tell your grand-kids that your retirement was funded by Fish Sticks - and you're damn proud of it.
High Liner Foods (TSE:HFL) makes the "Fisher Boy" line of Fish Sticks. The stock pays a rather paltry 1.26 percent dividend yield, compared to ConAgra. However, the company has raised its dividend steadily every year.
For some reason, shares are up 96% in the last 52 weeks - looks a little bubbly but hey, fish sticks are the trend and a wise man once told me that the trend is your friend. I just realized that this stock only trades on the Tokyo Stock exchange, so my apologies and good luck placing your order on that one.
Unfortunately, the other 2 large fish stick makers, Gorton's and Pinnacle Foods are private. Maybe one day they will IPO and America's Fish Stick lovers will be able to get in on more of that sweet Fish Stick money.
P.S. - What are you, a gay fish?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Troops, APCs Storm Occupied Slavyansk | ZeroHedge
- San Fran Fed Asks How Important Are Hedge Funds In A Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Fed Jawboning, Minutes Give Stocks a Lift | Financial Sense
- The US Economy In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- Guardian, WaPo Win Pulitzer For Proving Millions Of Conspiracy Theorists Right | ZeroHedge
- Futures Are Doing Fantastic This Morning | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Opening Fight Sequence From 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' Looks... | Business Insider
- SpaceX Launch Canceled For Today | Business Insider
- The Most Abnormal States In America | Business Insider
- The Official Trailer For 'Gone Girl' Is Finally Here, And It Looks As Chilling As The Book... | Business Insider
- Use This Email App To Bring All The Best Features Of Snapchat To Your Inbox | Business Insider
- This Is How Little Kids React These Days When You Show Them A Walkman | Business Insider
- CHART: 20-Year-Old Jordan Spieth Nearly Won The Masters With Incredible 26-Hole Run | Business Insider