High Growth Stocks (CAR,Z,CBST,NOW,RP)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (CAR,Z,CBST,NOW,RP)
Avis Budget Group Ord Shs (CAR) is currently trading at $28.03. Its 52 week range is between $11.93 and $28.44.
Zillow Inc (Z) is currently trading at $54.75. Its 52 week range is between $23 and $53.55.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc (CBST) is currently trading at $46.53. Its 52 week range is between $36.73 and $49.86.
ServiceNow Inc (NOW) is currently trading at $35.63. Its 52 week range is $22.62 and $41.77.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $19.39. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $26.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazilian Protests Succeed In Reversing Bus, Subway Fare Hike | ZeroHedge
- NSA Foiled NYSE Terrorist Plot, We Now Learn | ZeroHedge
- China Interbank Market Freezes As Overnight Repo Explodes To 25% | ZeroHedge
- 200,000 Take To Brazil's Streets In Largest Protest In Two Decades | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Scenarios And What's Priced In | ZeroHedge
- Falling Under the 50 Day Average on Thursday? | iBankCoin.com
- Obama on Bernanke: Thanks for Coming. Now it’s Time to Go! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kim Dotcom Says That Tons Of User Data Is Gone After Megaupload Servers Were Wiped... | Business Insider
- CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Describes Some Truly Weird... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- How To Pack A Suit (So You Won't Look Crappy When You Get There) | Business Insider
- Groupon Founder Andrew Mason's... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Rising In The Calm Before The Storm | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is Making It Difficult To Be An Xbox Fanboy | Business Insider