High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold The Magic Of Accounting In First Half Earnings | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Dangerous Dams | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Slams "Cynics", Tells World "Nobody Else Can Do What We Do" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Through The Ages - From 200 To 2000 In 30 Years | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of How Obama's Russian Sanctions Really Work | ZeroHedge
- The Kardashians And Climate Change: Interview With Judith Curry | ZeroHedge
- Make That Coffee to Go | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dicker: Prepare for an Oil Super Spike to $150 | TheStreet.com
- Jovetic at double as Man City sink Liverpool | Business Insider
- Satire Website Writes Hilarious 'Apology' To PR Firm Offended By One Of Its... | Business Insider
- Australia's Ex-Foreign Minister: 'Swivel-Eyed Neo-Cons' Bankrupted... | Business Insider
- Cramer: This Is a Game of Chicken | TheStreet.com
- What Wall Street Missed in Best Buy's Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Wins Fifth Emmy For 'Veep' | Business Insider