High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Final Four is Set | iBankCoin.com
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- Finally The "Very Serious People" Get It: QE Will "Permanently Impair Living Standards For Generations To Come" | ZeroHedge
- Republicans Blast Hillary: "Not Even Nixon Destroyed The Tapes" | ZeroHedge
- Why We Feel So Poor (In Two Charts) | ZeroHedge
- When Will China Disclose Its True Official Gold Reserves And How Much Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Significant increase in bonuses in recent quarters | Business Insider
- Brain drain as young Greenlanders leave for Denmark | Business Insider
- The Final Four is set — and Kentucky is the overwhelming favorite to win it all | Business Insider
- How Margot Robbie went from Aussie soap-opera star to blockbuster bombshell | Business Insider
- Sorry, but there was never an oil storage crisis (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- 8 Mother's Day gifts that any mom would want this year [up to 63% off] | Business Insider
- This former HP exec just told the world she... | Business Insider