High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- Do Not Show Jim Bullard This Chart! | ZeroHedge
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Schauble: "Germans Doubt Greek Promises", No More Money For Athens Until All Commitments Met | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 25 | ZeroHedge
- The Austrian Solution to Greece | ZeroHedge
- "Sovereign Risk" - This Is How Easily Your Property Can Be Confiscated | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Red Sox CEO who once mocked the Yankees for out-spending... | Business Insider
- World art sales hit new record in 2014 | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, GOOG, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Analysts are becoming increasingly suspicious of Berkshire Hathaway | Business Insider
- These are the Android apps that drain your battery the most | Business Insider
- 3 Brooklyn residents were just charged with supporting ISIS... | Business Insider
- Why Greece needs a basic income | Business Insider