High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ross Ulbricht, Founder Of Bitcoin Bazaar Silk Road, Sentenced To Life In Jail | ZeroHedge
- How “Add & Reduce” Trade Management Can Yield Profits with Lowered Risk | FundMyMutualFund
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages "Free Financial Markets Are A Hoax" | ZeroHedge
- THE COURRECTION HAS ENDED | iBankCoin.com
- "Welcome To The Contraction": Q1 GDP Drops By 0.7%, Corporate Profits Crash | ZeroHedge
- The People Have Spoken; Exodus Wins Again | iBankCoin.com
- Global Dynamics Playing Larger Role in Fed Policymaking | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The new David Foster Wallace movie is much more than a biopic | Business Insider
- Blast outside Saudi Shiite mosque during prayers:... | Business Insider
- Federer, Sharapova take French Open centre stage | Business Insider
- This is how you haze a Wall Street newbie with just one... | Business Insider
- Wenger, Arsenal eye FA Cup history | Business Insider