High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 2 | ZeroHedge
- Deja Vu - Someone Tell The Gold-Manipulating-Machines The Market's Shut | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- Ex-NSA Director, US Intelligence Veterans Write Open Letter To Merkel To Avoid All-Out Ukraine War | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- The Manufacturing World Suddenly Goes Into Reverse: Global August PMI Summary | ZeroHedge
- Mixed Emotions for the Gold Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RadioShack Weighs Options Including Refinancing, Bankruptcy | TheStreet.com
- Labor Day Blues Show Jobs Don't Pay Like They Once Did | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Cities Most At Risk Of Being Hit By Natural Disasters | Business Insider
- Rex Energy's High Growth, Faltering Stock Price Deserve a Look | TheStreet.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek