High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 165 – Dr. Ron Paul: How Voting for Yourself Creates Wealth and Freedom | Altucher Confidential
- Ken Rogoff's Shockingly Simple Advice To Emerging Markets: Hoard Gold | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Foreign Minister Repeats Warning To US Over Sept 11 Law | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
- A Surprise From JPM: "Pundits Are Urging Investors To Chase Performance; We Believe This Would Be A Mistake" | ZeroHedge
- When Is A Boot On The Ground Not A Boot On The Ground? | ZeroHedge
- What Goes Up (Slowly On No Volume) Plunges Quickly | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the story behind one of the most iconic photos from the bin Laden raid | Business Insider
- Argentina is trolling Trump to hype a big international soccer... | Business Insider
- Pablo Sandoval, the Red Sox' $17 million backup, is now out... | Business Insider
- These are Amazon’s picks for best books this May | Business Insider
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks | Business Insider
- Here's proof FX traders have turned bearish towards the US dollar | Business Insider
- This celebrity wore the Met Gala's first-ever 'cognitive' dress | Business Insider