High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: The Crash (1932) | iBankCoin.com
- Did The IMF Just Open Pandora's Box? | ZeroHedge
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- Barack Obama Tells Another Whopper - He Did Not Create 12.8 Million Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days" | ZeroHedge
- Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TSIPRAS: Say no to 'ultimatums, blackmail and fear... | Business Insider
- The secret ingredient to add to your grilled cheese | Business Insider
- This Australian has become an Instagram star crocheting... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- US fund Elliott files appeal against Samsung merger... | Business Insider
- Greece polls show 'Yes... | Business Insider
- Reddit's 'ask my anything... | Business Insider