High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- "People Who Live In Glass White Houses..." | ZeroHedge
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
- Everyone Is Missing The Most Troubling Part About Hillary's Email Audit! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 24 military movies to watch over Memorial Day weekend | Business Insider
- A 35-year-old and his wife ditched the rat race for a cabin in... | Business Insider
- It’s time for retailers to start paying close attention to social media | Business Insider
- Pilot of a WW2-... | Business Insider
- The 'Nobel... | Business Insider
- HOWARD MARKS: No one in government has any idea how to fix the economy... | Business Insider
- The new hot word in global finance is literally exhausting | Business Insider