High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Falling Oil Prices Not The Reason For America's Economic Woes | ZeroHedge
- Nine Dead, Hundreds Injured As German Trains Collide Head On | ZeroHedge
- If Knowledge Is Power, Is It Also Wealth? | ZeroHedge
- It Was Never About Oil | ZeroHedge
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- Goldman Capitulates: Closes Out 5 Of Its 6 Top Trades For 2016 With A Loss | ZeroHedge
- Profit At World's Largest Shipping Company Plunges On Collapsing Global Trade, Sinking Crude Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are some of the weapons the Pentagon wants for its $583 billion budget | Business Insider
- Tennis player hits insane behind-the-back volley that's already being called the 'Shot of the Year... | Business Insider
- Enough is enough — the US' 'moral bankruptcy' on Syria must come to an end | Business Insider
- Hawaii's dengue outbreak could shed an important... | Business Insider
- I fed myself on $2 a day for a month, and the hardest part had nothing to do... | Business Insider
- Here's the tricky interview question Larry Ellison asked to hire extremely... | Business Insider
- A natural gas billionaire just picked up a three-parcel Hamptons property for a... | Business Insider