High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- Yes, This is a Very Nice Market | iBankCoin.com
- Bizarre Japanese "Respect Old People Day" Holiday Is Sign of The Times | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- I’M BOSS HOG | iBankCoin.com
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Bank Of America Has A Message For Its European Depositors: "We May Charge You" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: This Jaw-Dropping Los Angeles Mansion Just Hit The Market For $85... | Business Insider
- New York Congressman Says ISIS Won't 'Be Afraid To Put A... | Business Insider
- New York's Pension System Has $5.6B In Hedge Funds — And It... | Business Insider
- Argentina summons US diplomat over 'default' comment | Business Insider
- The Man Behind One Of The Most Viral Resignation Letters Says He’s Loving His New... | Business Insider
- Cowen Report on Coca-Cola: 'Is Soda the New Cigarette?' | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Wants To Know Why You Hate Its Ads | Business Insider