High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Reform, Brazil and Mexico Lack Energy Investments | Financial Sense
- First Battle at the Five Points Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Admiring This Unique Strength Today | iBankCoin.com
- Hugh Hendry Goes Stock, Bitcoin Bull Retard: "Don't Tell Me The Valuation, It Is Trending" | ZeroHedge
- Market Seasonality and The Fed Are a Powerful Combination | Financial Sense
- Are Things Falling Apart For US-Asia Foreign Policy? | ZeroHedge
- “Implicit” Government Guarantees To Bail Out Bank Creditors Tighten Their Grip On US Taxpayers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Is One Step Closer To Bringing Retargeted Ads... | Business Insider
- A Cornell Student Humor Website Just Posted And Quickly Retracted An Incredibly... | Business Insider
- Tipping Less Than 20% Will Make You Seem Cheap | Business Insider
- Two Guys On Reddit Are Chasing A Thief Who Has $220 Million In... | Business Insider
- Here Are The 20 Worst Passwords You Can Use | Business Insider
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- Carl Icahn Just Fired A New Missile At Apple To Get It To Return More Cash To Shareholders (AAPL) | Business Insider