High Growth Stocks (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Looking for Growth? Mastery has you covered.
Let's face it: Every portfolio should have some growth exposure. These stocks all have an expected EPS growth rate of 25% or more in the next 5 years. Furthermore, they have had positive earnings growth in the past 5 years.
The growth stocks you are looking for are right here: (HEK,RP,DEPO,TWI,NOG)
Heckmann Corp (HEK) is currently trading at $3.89. Its 52 week range is between $2.6 and $5.71.
RealPage Inc (RP) is currently trading at $23.22. Its 52 week range is between $16.03 and $28.97.
Depomed Inc (DEPO) is currently trading at $6.21. Its 52 week range is between $4.75 and $7.15.
Titan International Inc (TWI) is currently trading at $24.1. Its 52 week range is $16.86 and $29.95.
Northern Oil and Gas Inc (NOG) is currently trading at $17.27. Its 52 week range is between $13.73 and $28.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Even though growth stocks may be expensive right now, growth investors believe that expanding top and bottom lines will ensure an investment pays off in the long run.
Before any investor jumps onto the growth investing bandwagon, he should realize that this strategy comes with substantial risks and is not for everyone.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic | Financial Sense
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- New Political Turmoil In Italy After Renzi Quits As Ruling Party Leader, Triggering Re-election Battle | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- These Are Times Of General Corruption | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 of the most powerful non-nuclear explosives ever | Business Insider
- JPMorgan's head IPO banker on what to expect in 2017 | Business Insider
- These are the 80 new Pokémon in 'Pokémon GO' | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- CALLED OFF: Kraft Heinz is killing its plan to merge with Unilever — just 2 days... | Business Insider
- DHS head Kelly: Trump is preparing a new '... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider