Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Rally is Coming | iBankCoin.com
- Phil Davis on Money Talk | ZeroHedge
- BeYoND THe IRoN DoMe... | ZeroHedge
- President Obama To Deliver Hope For The Weekend - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Yamada on Market Top, Multi-Year Breakouts in Tech Stocks, and Downtrend in Gold | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- High-Yield Credit Crashes To 6-Month Lows As Outflows Continue | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Without Realizing It, Russian Soldiers Are Proving Vladimir Putin Is Lying About Eastern... | Business Insider
- Beats' Subscription Music Guru Will Now Run iTunes Radio At Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- State Department Confirms: Two Americans With Ebola Are... | Business Insider
- LIVE: LinkedIn's Q2 Earnings (LNKD) | Business Insider
- TESLA DELIVERS (TSLA) | Business Insider
- A Thief Stole A Man's Google Glass In NYC And Didn't Realize His Day Of... | Business Insider
- CIA Employees Think They May Be Thrown Under The Bus After The '... | Business Insider