Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Warns Military Escalation In Ukraine "May Lead To A Lehman-Style Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Of Switzerland, Netherlands and Sweden Held By Bank Of Canada - Location Unknown | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Launching Invasion, Then Promptly Retracts | ZeroHedge
- Pump And Dump VC Style: Kleiner Perkins’ Gambit To Shear The IPO Sheep | ZeroHedge
- The Consequences Of America’s Invasion Of Afghanistan: NYC Heroin Deaths Highest In A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Putin Directly Addressed Rebels In Ukraine For The First Time, And He Used... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- There's Still One Major Problem With Google's Self-Driving Cars (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Scottish People Are Selling Their Independence Votes On eBay (EBAY) | Business Insider
- Instagram Is Back Up | Business Insider
- 75 Philippine UN peacekeepers defy Syria rebels | Business Insider
- Obama says 'no strategy yet' as IS executes Syrian... | Business Insider