Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 'Coincidences' Too Glaring To Ignore | ZeroHedge
- 19 US Shale Areas That Are Suddenly Endangered, "The Shale Revolution Doesn't Work At $80" | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- For The World's Largest Rig Operator, The "Recovery" Is Now Worse Than The Post-Lehman Crash | ZeroHedge
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Air's Envoy: 'An Airline That Is Coming Apart' | TheStreet.com
- Bomb rocks busy market in Nigeria's Maiduguri:... | Business Insider
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: India Is Loving Low Oil Prices | Business Insider
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, TBT,... | Business Insider
- Dramatic Videos Show The Chaos In Ferguson Monday Night | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens When Thousands Of Screaming Tweens Meet Their YouTube... | Business Insider
- Stagnant eurozone poses 'major risk' to world... | Business Insider