Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Largest Manager Of Bad Debt On The Economy: "Grim And Complicated" | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Winning Streak Snaps As Yield Curve Hits Fresh 5-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Investors Are "Whistling Past The Graveyard" Over Global Geopolitics | ZeroHedge
- GM Admits Multiple Federal Criminal Probes Under Way | ZeroHedge
- This Raises a Few Eyebrows | iBankCoin.com
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- White House Former Chief Of Staff Joins Hedge Fund Launched By Former JPM Prop Traders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE | Business Insider
- This 100-Year-Old Widow Describing The Moment She Met Her Husband Will Make You... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Had A Really Interesting Answer For Why iPad Sales Appear To Be Stalling | Business Insider
- Facebook Sees A Big Beat On Profits But Desktop Business Is In Decline (FB) | Business Insider
- Check Out The Fantastic Videos Made By The Vice Reporter Who... | Business Insider
- Stocks Slide Into The Red, Gold Jumps | Business Insider
- Why Pitchers Use Pine Tar | Business Insider