Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Regulators Fear "Runs" From PIMCO's Systemic Risk As Outflows Soar To 12.5% Of Assets | ZeroHedge
- Market Becoming Increasingly Selective; Focus on Strongest Areas | Financial Sense
- Casinos Hoping for a Playable Hand | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Pushes Higher | Financial Sense
- Gross To Have Final Laugh? Whopping Two-Thirds Of PIMCO's Flagship Fund May Be Withdrawn | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: S##t Happens, But Not In China | ZeroHedge
- Recovery? 60% Of Greeks Live At Or Below Poverty Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jeff Goldblum Strips To His Undies In Hilarious... | Business Insider
- Read Robert Downey Jr.'s Incredible Tribute To His Late Mother | Business Insider
- It Is UGLY In Italy | Business Insider
- US judge calls Argentina in contempt in debt case | Business Insider
- Michigan Coach Explains Why Dazed Quarterback Was Allowed To Keep Playing, Says He... | Business Insider
- CHINESE MANUFACTURING KEEPS HUMMING | Business Insider
- 24 Incredible Images You Won't Believe Were Found On Google Street View | Business Insider