Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GLOBAL GROWTH IS BACK | iBankCoin.com
- I AM AN OIL MAN OF MAGNANIMOUS PROPORTIONS | iBankCoin.com
- The Parrot Is Finally Dead: The Economist Does It Again | ZeroHedge
- Kicking Some Bear Game | iBankCoin.com
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
- If You Like Your Broken Markets... Treasury Futures Edition | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Cramer on Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer: A Job Well Done! | TheStreet.com
- Legendary Headhunter Reveals The 3 Qualities Companies Seek In Would-Be CEOs | Business Insider
- The First 19 Amazon Employees: Where Are They Now? (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Launching A New TV Ad In The US, And Thankfully It’s Nowhere Near As... | Business Insider
- Use These Tips To Be Happier At Work | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Coffee Shops In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Sorry, But China's 'Better-Than-Expected' Manufacturing Report Was Not '... | Business Insider