Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Obama’s State of the Union Proposals Survive Congress? | Financial Sense
- With Syriza Leading By 7 Points, Greek Incumbents Fear-Monger Looming "Toilet-Paper-Run" | ZeroHedge
- De-Dollarization Complete: Iran Abandons US Dollar In Foreign Trade | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Pro-Separatist Rebels Launch Offensive On Ukraine City Of Mariupol, Where At Least 21 Die After Intense Shelling | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- The US-Saudi Relationship (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan trade deficit expands to a record $109 bn in 2014 | Business Insider
- Britain marks 50th anniversary of Churchill's death | Business Insider
- ECB Board Member Explains Why Europe Embarked On Its Massive... | Business Insider
- Ukraine rebels announce new offensive as rockets kill 30 | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Drops His Fight Against The Air Force | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Crude Oil Is Getting Smoked Again (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Kerry heads to Nigeria amid tensions over polls, Boko... | Business Insider