Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- "America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- Study Finds Treated Fracking Wastewater Still Too Toxic | ZeroHedge
- Event Risk in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Asian Stocks Are Sliding Following Data Disappointments Across The Region | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/28/14 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Simple Reason Why MLB's Wild Card Format Is So Terrible... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong Markets Just Opened, And Stocks Are Sliding | Business Insider
- HP Unveils ARM-Based Servers as It Focuses on Shift to Mobility | TheStreet.com
- eBay Shares Explode Higher After PayPal Spinoff News (EBAY) | Business Insider
- Obama admits US underestimated IS as coalition... | Business Insider
- Personal Spending Rises More Than Expected (SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Why People Are Leaving Facebook For Ello | Business Insider