Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- ECB Preview: The Market's All-In But "There's A Significant Chance Draghi Disappoints" | ZeroHedge
- David Rosenberg Throws Up On The "Trump Rally" - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Just How Overvalued Is The Market? Here Are 20 Metrics To Help You Decide | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Driven Vancouver Housing Bubble Moves To Seattle - "This Is Vancouver 2.0" | ZeroHedge
- The Bottom For Uranium Stocks Is In! | ZeroHedge
- Denzel Washington Slams Mainstream Media For Peddling "Bullshit" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 best iPhone apps of 2016, according to Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Samsung's next big bet on cars is a tiny display you... | Business Insider
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where all 32 teams stand heading into Week 14 | Business Insider
- These eerily empty street photos show how different New York City was in the crime-ridden... | Business Insider
- Trump has one problem with his Time 'Person of the Year... | Business Insider
- Amazon’s holiday deals are just getting started — here’s everything that’s... | Business Insider