Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
- Wellesley College Says Controversial Speakers "Impose On The Liberty Of Students" By Making Them Think Too Much | ZeroHedge
- How OPEC Lost The War Against Shale, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Conservative Koch Brothers Urge Resistance As Trump Faces Pivotal Obamacare Vote Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- Davos For Democrats: DNC Mega Donors Meet At Mandarin Oriental Hotel To Plot "The Resistance" | ZeroHedge
- BofA: This Entire Rally Has Been Institutions Selling To "Animal Spirited" Retail Investors | ZeroHedge
- London Attacker Was UK-Born, Previously Investigated By UK Spies Over "Violent Extremism", May Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Wall Street analyst has some out-there ideas about the future of... | Business Insider
- The definitive ranking of Wall Street investment banks in every business line | Business Insider
- The Bluetooth headphone market is crowded with tons of duds, but these 6 pairs... | Business Insider
- THE VOICE ASSISTANT LANDSCAPE REPORT: How artificially intelligent voice assistants are changing... | Business Insider
- Anne Frank Center demands that Tim Allen apologize for... | Business Insider
- AL GORE: There's a 'realistic... | Business Insider
- 25 places you should visit in the US this year | Business Insider