Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 11 Deeply Alarming Facts About America's Crumbling Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing Gold's Value And Rarity | ZeroHedge
- The Cancer Of War: U.S. Admits To Using Radioactive Munitions In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic | Financial Sense
- Norway Central Banker Warns Of Massive 50% Drop In Wealth Fund Assets To Cover Budget Deficits | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 crazy concepts cars already unveiled in 2017 | Business Insider
- America's affordable housing crisis has reached a new... | Business Insider
- ABC reporter delivers pointed declaration to Trump: We will 'pursue the... | Business Insider
- Managers at a $1 trillion asset manager say investors are dangerously... | Business Insider
- Customers are developing new... | Business Insider
- Americans have $12.58 trillion of debt — here's what it looks like | Business Insider
- This fascinating map is the Ottoman Empire’s take on the United States In 1803 | Business Insider