Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Services Economy Surges To 7-Month Highs (As Manufacturing Hits 2 Year Low) | ZeroHedge
- U.S Drillers' Operating Losses Could Surge In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Distressed-Debt Losses Worst Since 2008 - "It's Not Just Energy, It's Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- US Backed "Rebels" Execute Russian Pilots While Parachuting, Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Releases "Greatest" Piece Of Terrorist Video Propaganda In History, Tells US, Russia To "Bring It On" | ZeroHedge
- Then On My Way To the Doctor, This Happened | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Jeb Bush is spitting fire at Obama for touting climate-change efforts after... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Pakistani man gets 40 years in al-Qaida plot to bomb... | Business Insider
- London startup Deliveroo has raised... | Business Insider
- Human, technical errors to blame for Afghan hospital... | Business Insider
- Inmate kicks out police window, jumps onto Arizona freeway... | Business Insider