Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $JIVE | iBankCoin.com
- Brussels Puts Spain Under Surveillance | Financial Sense
- India Finance Minister Begs Citizens To Stop Buying Gold | ZeroHedge
- Oklahoma Tornado Live Feed - "This Is About The Worst Damage I Have Ever Seen" | ZeroHedge
- The Arctic: The Final Energy Frontier | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke's Testimony to Congress and FOMC Minutes Preview | ZeroHedge
- White House Explains: Obama Didn't Know What He Knew When Everyone Else Knew What He Should Have Known | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: ESPN Is Laying Off Hundreds Of People | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 05/21: (... | StreetInsider.com
- UK's Anti-Europe Party Make Huge Breakthrough In New Poll | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Richard Koo Has Some Bad Advice For The Bank Of... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE... | Business Insider