Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- #BrokenRecord-onomics... | ZeroHedge
- HSBC Asks If "US Is Turning European, Or Is It Japanese" As It Cuts 10 Year Forecast From 2.8% to 1.5% | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden: "They've Said They Won't Torture Me..." | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber Fears Sudden 1987-Like Crash Or Longer-Term "Sliding Slope Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- All Bad at 0%? | Financial Sense
- From Bezzle To Bummer - The Mirage Of "Psychic" Wealth | ZeroHedge
- WHY So SYRiaS? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thunder's Durant ready for 1st game action since... | Business Insider
- Former Secretary of State Albright visits 'Madam... | Business Insider
- Right-to-die backers say California helps fight elsewhere... | Business Insider
- Dell in talks to merge with $50 billion IT titan EMC (EMC) | Business Insider
- Lumber Liquidators has reached a $10 million settlement with the DOJ and... | Business Insider
- A new focus group explains Ben Carson's appeal in the 2016 race | Business Insider
- Sony is in talks to sell its share of the world’... | Business Insider