Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Ready To Send Paratroopers To Syria | ZeroHedge
- Where Candidates Fear To Tread - Pervasive Racketeering Is Destroying America | ZeroHedge
- First Default By U.S. Commonwealth In History: Puerto Rico Fails To Make Required Debt Payment | ZeroHedge
- Charts For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Ep 124: The Book of Luke by 2 Live Crew’s Luther Campbell | Altucher Confidential
- IMF Reiterates Greece Disqualified for Bailout, Participation Depends on Debt Relief and Reforms | Financial Sense
- Creditors May Have To Hire Pirates To Seize Oil Ship From "Deadbeat" Ex-Billionaire | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Welsh village catches a break with world-first surf... | Business Insider
- The heir to the famous 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' restaurant says... | Business Insider
- Ryanair broke a record in July | Business Insider
- Soudelor targets Japan, China as most powerful storm of... | Business Insider
- Magic Leap, the Google-backed 'cinematic reality' company, has one major downside... | Business Insider
- Chelsea trust in continuity as season dawns | Business Insider
- What happens to debris when a plane crashes in the ocean?... | Business Insider