Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
- Actually Apple's Net Cash Hasn't Grown In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- The Rot Within, Part I: Our Ponzi Economy | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH-17 Black Boxes To Be Analyzed In "Impartial" London | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 19 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 25 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Architect-Designed Home In South Australia Generates Its Own Power And... | Business Insider
- Steve Wynn Knew Back In The 1980s That Atlantic City Was Doomed For... | Business Insider
- TIME WARNER DIGS IN: Board Removes Ability For Shareholders To Force Vote... | Business Insider
- Chipotle Beats On Earnings And The Stock Is Surging (CMG) | Business Insider
- Upgrades for Allergan and Chipotle, Amazon Downgraded | TheStreet.com
- John Oliver Brilliantly Tears Apart America's Broken... | Business Insider
- The Inventory Of Low-End American Homes Continues To Be Tight | Business Insider