Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Department Of Commerce Officially Jumps The Shark, Will "Double Seasonally Adjust" GDP Data | ZeroHedge
- The Original Chechnya Bombers - The CIA, The Saudis And Bin Laden | ZeroHedge
- Never Forget The Price Of Freedom | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- ISIS: Mapping A Militant Expansion | ZeroHedge
- ‘Titanic’ Global Economy May “Collapse” Warn HSBC - Gold Is Lifeboat | ZeroHedge
- I Don't Know. Third Base! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are all the countries where it's still illegal to be gay | Business Insider
- It appears the mystery buyer of Salesforce was Microsoft, but the talks have fizzled (... | Business Insider
- This Nike running installation transforms portraits into moving particles | Business Insider
- Here’s what happened when a young attractive couple was given a makeover to see what... | Business Insider
- The 31-year-old convicted of running a huge criminal website asks to be spared... | Business Insider
- What it's like to be a Google intern, and how to get a job there when you... | Business Insider
- Mercedes-Benz and Lufthansa are... | Business Insider