Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Thinking About the Cost of College | Financial Sense
- Cause and Effect? | Financial Sense
- Newsflash To Fed: 122 Billion Bottles Of Beer On The Wall Is About Asset Bubbles, Not Jobs | ZeroHedge
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Bond: Nondisclosure Agreement Creates Two Classes of Bondholders | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- The Middle-East Mosaic: Friends, Foes, & Frenemies | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: Pros Fear The Alibaba Pre-IPO Buzz Is A Little Too... | Business Insider
- By 2018, The 'Internet Of Things' Will Be Bigger Than The Smartphone,... | Business Insider
- How Minecraft Can Help Microsoft Beat Sony and Win the Console Wars | TheStreet.com
- Tim Cook: The Government Has Gone Overboard Collecting Personal Data (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Yankees And Rays Played The Longest Baseball Game Ever On Monday Night | Business Insider
- The Next Wave Of Microsoft Layoffs Is Expected To Hit Thursday (MSFT) | Business Insider