Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- SCaMDaLF THe MuNiFiCeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Morning Look | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- PUTIN, NORTH KOREA, OIL...HAPPY HOLIDAYS | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 18 | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Oil: Too Much Of A Good Thing? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bayern claim new league records in Mainz win | Business Insider
- This Is Why Square Is Going To Miss Starbucks — A Lot (SBUX) | Business Insider
- How The Hackers Broke Into Sony And Why It Could Happen To Any Company | Business Insider
- Here's When All Your Favorite Shows Are Returning To TV | Business Insider
- The Russians Aren't Feasting Like Monarchs In Thailand Anymore | Business Insider
- Loew sets sights on Euro 2016 with new-look Germany | Business Insider
- LEAKED: Here's Your First Look At Sony's Colorful New Android Phone... | Business Insider