Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- #AskBen: Welcome To Twitter @BenBernanke | ZeroHedge
- European Jobless Rates By Country: Youth Unemployment In Greece, Spain Remains Over 50% | ZeroHedge
- Broke? You May Now Be Entitled To a Free Home | ZeroHedge
- WTI Tumbles To $47 Handle; Energy Stocks Don't Care At All | ZeroHedge
- Futures, Oil Slide As Surging Dollar Now Takes Window Dressing Stage | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investors have been punishing companies that do most of... | Business Insider
- Police fatally shot a man dressed as a woman at NSA headquarters after... | Business Insider
- Here are the 3 times Trevor Noah, the guy replacing Jon Stewart, appeared on 'The... | Business Insider
- Thai junta chief says he has asked king to lift martial... | Business Insider
- Apple has a new plan to crush its rivals and boost iPhone sales, and it... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma scientists were really careful about announcing the connection... | Business Insider
- There's a problem with Gmail right now | Business Insider