Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Oil Production Cuts Are Purely Symbolic Marketing Trickery (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Apple Sues Qualcomm For $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- An Alternative Perspective On Today's "Women's March" | ZeroHedge
- Asian Media Warns Of Conflict, Economic Turmoil Under "Trump World Order" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "All Our Clients Are Confused And Unsettled" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why all Rolex watches have 'Swiss-made' written on them | Business Insider
- A look inside The Boston Consulting Group's stunning New York office, which... | Business Insider
- 'Put up the picture again': Chris Wallace uses photos to... | Business Insider
- How to get a US passport renewed in 24 hours | Business Insider
- Trump could teach Pharma investors a hard lesson | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- The US just put China on notice with F-35s in the Pacific — but China may be... | Business Insider