Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caution Ahead: A Look at the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System | iBankCoin.com
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- What Needs to Happen Before We See a Big Recovery? | Financial Sense
- Everyone Agrees that Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a False Flag … They Only Argue About WHO's Behind Them | ZeroHedge
- Looking Past Ukraine | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- A 25-Year Timeline Of The World Wide Web | Business Insider
- Rand Paul Just Shredded The Field In The CPAC Straw Poll | Business Insider
- Mitch McConnell Is Vowing To 'Crush' The Tea Party Everywhere | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Treasury Market Is In Trouble | Business Insider
- SPOILER: The Biggest Mystery On 'True Detective' Is Finally Solved | Business Insider
- A New Book Examines The World’s Love-Hate... | Business Insider