Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Are On The Wrong Side Of A Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- New Reuters Poll Shows That 70% Of Republicans Think The Election Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- European Mars Lander Crashed On Impact | ZeroHedge
- Did Hillary Expose Nuclear National Secret In Last Night's Debate? | ZeroHedge
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- Head Of Democratic Party Makes Stunning Admission: "The People Are In Despair About How Things Are" | ZeroHedge
- Watch Trump & Clinton Roast Each Other At The Al Smith Dinner - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 lessons about elections that America should learn from other countries... | Business Insider
- This is the only backpack I'll use when I travel | Business Insider
- Facebook plans to show more potentially offensive and 'newsworthy... | Business Insider
- Qualcomm is reportedly nearing a massive deal to buy NXP Semiconductors (... | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- The Syrian government has opened a corridor for rebels... | Business Insider
- NBCUniversal doubles its investment in BuzzFeed to $400 million | Business Insider