Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traveling Circus | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Imports Record Amount Of Gold From Switzerland In July | ZeroHedge
- State Tax Revenues Plunge In Q2 | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- Why Hedge Funds Remain The Worst Performing Asset Class Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
- "Home Prices Are Out Of Hand Again" | ZeroHedge
- "How Is This Not Classified?"- Obama Used A Pseudonym In Emails With Hillary, FBI Data Dump Reveals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China says it has a new 'ghostly... | Business Insider
- Facebook's go-to management guide dispels a common myth... | Business Insider
- Here's what the young breakout stars of Netflix's 'Stranger... | Business Insider
- Obama vetoes bill that would've allowed 9/11 victims to sue Saudi... | Business Insider
- Signs are already popping up teasing the new Snapchat Spectacles | Business Insider
- There's something really bizarre about how Clinton's preparing to... | Business Insider
- Trump campaign manager: We have not 'formally' invited and '... | Business Insider