Stocks to Buy: Guns, Guns, Guns
That's the ridiculous attitude of all the President Obama haters out there that are pushing up shares of Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) and Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). However bullet maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) did not jump today and it could be waiting to pop.
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS
Now that we know Obama is in the White House for another term the panic for gun lovers is in full gear. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) shares spiked 9% today and finished at $10.37. Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR). Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR) jumped 6.8% and closed at $47.68. These two classic gun plays could keep climbing as we enter the crucial Q4 holiday sales along with the Obama Fear Factor. Ammunition maker Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) declined 2.8% and closed at $57.80 a share.
Nothing happened today to these gun and ammo stocks but the knee jerk reaction to Obama winning the Presidency. Its no secret that Obama is tough on guns and in his second term his administration could make it more cumbersome to buy firearms and ammo. If that's the case going long RGR, SWHC, and ATK could be a bulls eye investment.
For more stocks that could benefit from 4 more years of Obama check out 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win.
Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Data Point To Ignore: Dividend Cuts Have Surpassed 2008 | ZeroHedge
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- Wall Street's Biggest Permabull Slashes US Growth Outlook (Again), Says No Chance Of March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Take Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel | Financial Sense
- The Financial (Under)World Is Catching Down To The "Economy Of Actual Stuff" | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Fails Miserably As Japan's Workers "Get Nothing" In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Gunshots Heard In Hong Kong As Police Battle Angry Crowds On First Day Of Chinese New Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump went on a day-long assault of Jeb Bush on the eve of the next... | Business Insider
- Steve Harvey makes fun of his... | Business Insider
- This size-14 supermodel hates the term 'plus-size' — and she's... | Business Insider
- A Super Bowl win would make Peyton Manning the most decorated... | Business Insider
- Denver Broncos players slam Cam Newton following... | Business Insider
- Chipotle is giving out free burritos — here's how to get one | Business Insider
- Here's everything you need to know about the fintech ecosystem | Business Insider