GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fake Out: A Rally Built On 'Hot Air' | ZeroHedge
- Something Strange Is Taking Place In The Mediterranean | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- Obama TV: Is Obama Planning A "Fake News" Outlet Of His Own? | ZeroHedge
- In Tweetstorm, Trump Threatens "Retribution" For Companies That Leave The US | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Jill Stein Drops PA Recount, Blames Lack Of Funds, Slams System That's "Stacked Against Voters" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what happens to your brain and body when someone breaks your... | Business Insider
- 8 practical iPhone accessories under $20 | Business Insider
- 6 million Americans have stopped paying their car loans, and it's... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 'strange' morning habit tells you... | Business Insider
- The 25 coolest concept cars revealed this year so far | Business Insider
- Trump's plan to rethink free trade agreements could have a silver lining for the... | Business Insider