GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Time To Retire Gross Domestic Product As A Measure of Prosperity | ZeroHedge
- De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland | ZeroHedge
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 15 Most Thrilling Roller Coasters In America | Business Insider
- Here Are Sample Questions From The Redesigned SAT | Business Insider
- Watch This Bald Man Grow Hair In A Matter Of Seconds | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Jump-Start Your Day With This Ancient Coffee Recipe | Business Insider
- Why The Price Of My Banh Mi Went Up | Business Insider