GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 100 Years Ago, Russian Stocks Had A Very Bad Day | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream: An Endangered Ethos | ZeroHedge
- Revised GOP Health Plan Gets Terrible CBO Score: All The Negatives, Almost No Positives | ZeroHedge
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
- Bill Maher Shuts Down Conspiracy Theorist Louise Mensch And MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Over Islam – Twice! | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: "In America Today, Facts Cannot Compete With Lies" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Wins: Virginia Judge Refuses To Block Revised Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber is considering leaving Seattle if drivers join unions | Business Insider
- Paul Manafort is now at the center of the... | Business Insider
- I tried meditating for a year and a half, but nothing worked until I tried this app | Business Insider
- This iPhone 7 case has one of the coolest features I’ve ever seen | Business Insider
- What allegedly happens inside Scientology's notorious '... | Business Insider
- The most important person in Hollywood just got his contract renewed | Business Insider
- Enroll in thousands of online classes for $15 each — and more of today's best deals from around the web | Business Insider