GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hundreds Dead After Devastating Nepal Earthquake Topples Structures, Starts Avalanches | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore 'Freddie Gray' Demonstrations Turn Violent: Police Cars Smashed, Stores Looted, Multiple Arrests - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Entire Treasury Department Competes For Same Goldman Sachs Job Opening | ZeroHedge
- US Data and Fed to Drive the Dollar in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Statue Of Liberty Evacuated Following Bomb Threat, Suspicious Package | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Apr 24, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Presenting De-Dollarization In One Simple Map | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Over two tonnes of cocaine seized off Scotland | Business Insider
- The 18 most hotly contested islands in the world | Business Insider
- Facebook has a brilliant feature that can help anyone who may be in... | Business Insider
- A psychological trick to instantly feel more productive | Business Insider
- More than 700 reported dead after massive... | Business Insider
- Rajon Rondo's game is suddenly outdated, and it could cost him millions in free agency | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek