GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia | ZeroHedge
- Is The End Nigh? Former FOMC Member Warns "The Fed Is Vulnerable" | ZeroHedge
- Could A Lithium Shortage De-Rail The Electric Car Boom? | ZeroHedge
- Domino's Launches Drone Pizza Delivery, Shows What It Will Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Death Toll From Italian Quake Rises To 38; Army Mobilized As Dozens Remain Buried Under Rubble | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Calls Epipen Price Increase "Outrageous", As Earnest Calls Mylan Greedy | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Brexit Probably Most Bullish Thing That Happened This Summer | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 ways young men are dressing more like their fathers | Business Insider
- John McCain's Arizona primary challenger wants to 'give him the gift of... | Business Insider
- How the Internet of Things will affect security & privacy | Business Insider
- How Microsoft turned its embarrassment over Windows 8 into a '... | Business Insider
- US retailers should look to the UK in order to... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- 'She's a bigot' — Watch Trump slam... | Business Insider