GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What A Difference Two Weeks Makes: Spot The Cognitive Dissonance In These Two Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- What The "Porsche Indicator" Tells Us About The Greek "Recovery" | ZeroHedge
- Doves vs. Hawks | iBankCoin.com
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- AND THe NeXT LeHMaN MoMeNT Is... | ZeroHedge
- CEOs Darken Outlook, Slash Hiring and Cap-Ex Plans – Hope Now Focused on Share Buybacks (which just Plunged) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Living Up To Its Reputation, Olive Garden Made Us Wait 20 Minutes To Sit In A... | Business Insider
- Iran Might Be More Worried About The US Military... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, YHOO,... | Business Insider
- Here's How Much Money 'Destiny' Actually Made In Its First Week | Business Insider
- I Found Something Gross On My McDonald's Chicken Sandwich And I'm Never... | Business Insider
- If You Drive Less Than 9,480 Miles Per Year, It's Cheaper To Take An Uber... | Business Insider