GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prisoner’s Dilemma Game in Greece | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much The Banks Paid To Get The "Volcker Rule" Outcome They Desired | ZeroHedge
- It Would Take 4.4 Earths To Sustain A World Full Of Americans | ZeroHedge
- Mark Spitznagel Slams The Fed For Creating The Rich-Poor "Chasm" | ZeroHedge
- Taper & Quantitative Easing Reality Check | Financial Sense
- The Stuka | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM Bailout: Was it Worth $11 Billion? 12147880 | TheStreet.com
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW: The 21 Most Influential Former Beauty Queens | Business Insider
- 'Breaking Bad' Editor Creates Ice Skating Tribute To The Show | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot;... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Your Facebook Status Updates Can Reveal Dark Aspects Of Your Personality | Business Insider