GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- WHERE ARE THE SETUPS? | iBankCoin.com
- Is This China's QE? | ZeroHedge
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- We Spent A Weekend With Infiniti's New Luxury Sedan — Here's How It Stacks Up... | Business Insider
- KERRY TO RUSSIA: STOP LYING | Business Insider
- How Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Went From WWE Wrestler To Hollywood's Box Office... | Business Insider
- US SERVICES OUTPUT STAYS AT RECORD HIGH | Business Insider
- Russian Rebels Involved In Shooting Down MH17 Were From... | Business Insider