GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- "Confidence Is Lost": Fred Hickey Says "Bear Market Will Last Until QE4" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges 3.2% To $1,241/oz As Deutsche Bank And Other Stocks Fall Sharply | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Unveils In-House "Ministry Of Truth" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman Is Down 18.6% After First 5 Weeks Of 2016; Down 41% From August 2015 | ZeroHedge
- What Janet Yellen Could Say Tomorrow To Unleash A Market Surge | ZeroHedge
- 10 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Yield Since 2012 In Very Strong Auction | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new full ‘Batman v Superman’ trailer shows off a lot of new footage | Business Insider
- These are the best battery cases for your iPhone 6 and 6s | Business Insider
- Meet the company that's helping employees at... | Business Insider
- This is how Facebook and other social platforms track you and mine troves of data | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS: Don't worry about China | Business Insider
- Chevy is redesigning its Trax SUV to double-down on success... | Business Insider
- Hope Solo says she might skip the Olympics because of Zika | Business Insider