GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Scrambles To 'Clarify' Obama's "ISIS Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- CBO: Obamacare Discourages Work | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- Italy Back In Deflation With Lowest CPI Print In History; European Inflation Lowest Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Fukushima Increased Cesium Levels 100 to 1,000 Times Worldwide ... and 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 Times On the U.S. West Coast | ZeroHedge
- Were European Bonds Mispriced in 2012 or are they Now? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 Things Successful People Do Over 3-Day Weekends | Business Insider
- 6 Strange Facts About The Psychology Of Risk | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 15 Stunning Portraits Of Exotic Animals Closer Than You've Ever Seen Them... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Gets Fined For Taunting, Calls It 'Money Well Spent' | Business Insider
- Chinese army vehicles cause alarm in Hong Kong | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton Had A Surprise Interview With Big Republican Cisco CEO John... | Business Insider