GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secret Truth Revealed about THE REAL DEBATE | ZeroHedge
- BofA Fined $12.5 Million For Creating At Least 15 Mini "Flash Crashes" | ZeroHedge
- DeuTSCHe BaNK EXPLaiNeD... | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade To Grow At Slowest Pace Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Billionaire Capital Turns Into Ghost Town: "Home Contracts Down 80%", Trophy-Cars Pile Up In Showrooms | ZeroHedge
- "The Only Way Out Is Creative Destruction" Sinn Fears "Self-Inflicted Malaise" | ZeroHedge
- 26 Incredible Facts About The Economy That Every American Should Know Before The Trump-Clinton Debate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LARRY SUMMERS: A third of men aged 25-54 will be out... | Business Insider
- Energy stocks are diving (CHK, RICE) | Business Insider
- 29 gorgeous shots of the best-looking car game ever made | Business Insider
- Why Nordic governments are so far ahead of the US | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is up slightly in the first major poll after the debate | Business Insider
- Oil's plunging as expectations for any OPEC deal begin to sputter | Business Insider
- Clinton calls out Trump for Iraq War support: 'That is absolutely proved over and... | Business Insider