GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Keynesian Debt Boondoggle: How Brussels Plans To Turn $26 Billion Into $390 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
- Who’s Ready For $30 Oil? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- Central Banks: When We Succeed, We Fail | ZeroHedge
- BEHOLD: ANOTHER SPECULATIVE LONG | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millennials Are Switching Off TV In Favor Of ... BuzzFeed | Business Insider
- Nissan Has Revolutionized The Rearview Mirror | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- A Big Thanksgiving Storm Is Heading For The East Coast — Here's What To Expect | Business Insider
- Amazing Video Of A Wingsuit Flyer Narrowly Escaping A Mountain Ridge And... | Business Insider
- Here's The Google Ad Taking Over The New Mega Screen On Times... | Business Insider
- How Microsoft Can Bring in an Extra $3 Billion by Catering Towards Small Businesses | TheStreet.com