GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- This Is What A 8900% 1-Day Profit Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Year To Date Gains Stand At 20% | iBankCoin.com
- When Twitter Word Order Goes Badly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Obama Prepared To Unleash More Sanctions On Russia | ZeroHedge
- BitLicense Part 1 - Benjamin Lawsky's Attempt to Single-Handedly Drive the US Economy Back into the Dark Ages | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The 21 Coolest Small Businesses In Toronto | Business Insider
- 21 Quotes From Bill Gates That Take You Inside The Mind Of The World's... | Business Insider
- A Russian Billionaire Plans To Open A $500 Million Theme Park In Moscow | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Hamas Crossed 2 Of Israel's Biggest Red Lines In A 24-Hour Span | Business Insider