GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- The Herbalife Ice Cube Has Almost Melted: Presenting "Cash From Operations" | ZeroHedge
- "Monetary Policy Is Bankrupt" Dr. Lacy Hunt Warns "Bonds, Not Stocks, Are A Good Economic Indicator" | ZeroHedge
- Senate Passes One-Week DHS-Funding Stop-Gap Bill, House Expected To Pass | ZeroHedge
- 10 Year Sells Off Above 2% On Weak, Tailing 7 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Gas Prices Hit 2-Month Highs, Rise At Fastest In a Decade | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Weekend Catch Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Giancarlo Stanton was actually 'angered' by record $325... | Business Insider
- Everyone missed this embarrassing UK Treasury screwup... | Business Insider
- Noel Gallagher looks to the future with 'Chasing... | Business Insider
- Stars found forming at Milky Way's outer edge | Business Insider
- VIDEO: Greece's far-left protesters are already... | Business Insider
- Ukraine conflict at 'crossroads' as troop... | Business Insider
- You can now identify as any gender you want on Facebook | Business Insider