GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mutiny Breaks Out Inside The World's Most Successful Hedge Fund Over Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- 45 Trillion Reasons Why Gary Cohn Has Recused Himself From All Goldman Matters | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Investment Risk vs Reward Calculator to Compare BTC to EUR, GBP, Gold & Stocks | ZeroHedge
- The Road To Hell Was Paved With Obama Cronyism | ZeroHedge
- 7 Murders In Chicago's Deadliest Day Of 2017 As Trump Tweets "Totally Out Of Control" | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: Hate Speech Just for Imams | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Most In 2017 As 'Mnuchin Moment' Sparks Dollar Dump; Dow Tops 20,800 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Big Pharma is quietly enlisting professors to justify $1,000... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- These are the 5 essentials I pack for a weekend ski trip | Business Insider
- Why attitude is more important than IQ | Business Insider
- Top Democratic senator on Russia investigation: 'This... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ad tech firm Turn acquired by Singapore telco Singtel for $310 million | Business Insider