GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold's Best Day In 11 Months As Stocks Close Red - Only 8 Hours To Wait 'Til Tuesday Though | ZeroHedge
- Artificial Growth Exhibit A: China's Inventory Stockpiling Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- What Inflation Means to You: Inside the Consumer Price Index | Financial Sense
- Gold at Major Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Solar Hot Again | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke "Wealth Effect" Completely Wasted On Trillions In Pension Funds | ZeroHedge
- This Crisis Will Be Over 30 Times Bigger Than Greece | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House Adviser Tells Fox News Host Chris Wallace His... | Business Insider
- China Now Spends $125 Billion Per Year On... | Business Insider
- Cities Need More Starbucks, Not City Targets | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Live Map Of Storm Chasers Going After The Tornado | Business Insider
- Here's An Awesome Photo Of Firefighters Rescuing A Bear From A Tree | Business Insider
- The Texas Rangers Brought Up Baseball's Top Prospect Jurickson Profar | Business Insider
- I've Never Seen A Better View Of New York City Than From A Boat In Its... | Business Insider