GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Rages "Government Is Corrupt & Rotten To The Core" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Absolutely Terrified of Something… What Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Angry Tim Cook Issues Veiled Threat At Retailers Shunning Apple Pay | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- It’s Alive! | iBankCoin.com
- Mysterious Chinese Buyer Of Record Crude Oil Cargoes Revealed | ZeroHedge
- The Periodic Table of Tech | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EU, Ukraine must agree gas debt deal for talks to... | Business Insider
- Fed's Bond Buying Ends, but Rates Could Stay Low for Years | TheStreet.com
- Marcus 'The Profit' Lemonis Reveals 2 Common Mistakes That Destroy... | Business Insider
- 21 Insightful Quotes From Bill Gates, Who Turns 59 Today | Business Insider
- German World Cup winners fill Ballon d'Or list | Business Insider
- Bangladesh Islamist leader sentenced to death for war... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek