GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Slides Below $50; Hits Two Week Lows As Concerns Over Iraq Break From OPEC Agreement Mount | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Cuts S&P500 Earnings Forecasts For The Next Three Years | ZeroHedge
- The Chinese Buyers Are Back: China Oceanwide Acquires Genworth For $2.7 Billion | ZeroHedge
- 12TH TRuMP ACCuSeR EMeRGeS... | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There might be a lifesaver for the traditional money-management... | Business Insider
- This is what Tom Brady eats to play pro football at 39 years old | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Just because we haven’t found aliens doesn’t mean they haven’t found us | Business Insider
- Football hurts the brains of kids as young as 8 — even if they've never had... | Business Insider
- Forget the F-35, the Air Force and Navy are working on a 6th generation fighter | Business Insider
- This $100 million luxury yacht concept is designed to swim through the water like... | Business Insider