GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rent Affordability In Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
- WTF WTI | ZeroHedge
- Trump Jumps To Four Point Lead Over Clinton In First Post-Brexit Poll | ZeroHedge
- Regional Fed Manufacturing Overview: June Decline | Financial Sense
- S&P Downgrades European Union From AA+ To AA - Full Text | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Venezuelan Truckers Avoid Looters | ZeroHedge
- Scathing New Report Shows Just How Bankrupt Social Security Really Is | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tour de France, world's biggest annual sporting event, is an amazing race and... | Business Insider
- A surprising number of animals can reproduce without sex | Business Insider
- Here's how Olympic gold medals are made | Business Insider
- Facebook and Snapchat are reaping the... | Business Insider
- The FDA has warned against eating cookie dough amid E. coli... | Business Insider
- Some Samsung phones have a 'beauty mode' that 'fixes... | Business Insider
- Even the 'Game of Thrones' finale director is blown away... | Business Insider