GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Falls Behind Canada, Finland, And Hong Kong In Human Freedom Index | ZeroHedge
- A Forensic View of a Wall Street Bank Balance Sheet Shows How Much Risk Rests In Its "Assets" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks To Plunge Another 35%, BofA Says | ZeroHedge
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- Why The Recurring Economic Crises? | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Short Squeeze Since 2008 Bank Bailout And Epic VIX Rigging Sends Stocks Green For The Week | ZeroHedge
- America Does it Again | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: Church bells ring to mark Katrina anniversary | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Asian stocks up for second day on US growth | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- A look inside... | Business Insider
- Lebanon interior minister calls for restraint in protests... | Business Insider
- The CEO of this $30 billion company gives half of his gross income to charity (... | Business Insider