GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- Billary Clinton And The Perfection Of Consumerist Narcissism | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETF Surges Off Record Low Crushing Contango Cruisers | ZeroHedge
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- S&P Dares To Go There: Downgrades European Union To Negative Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Footage: How Venezuelans Get Milk Powder | ZeroHedge
- US Recession Imminent As Factory Orders Plunge For 8th Consecutive Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I love my Apple Watch, but I don't think most people should buy one yet | Business Insider
- Chelsea trust in continuity as season dawns | Business Insider
- Apple has patented technology that can detect when your iPhone screen is smudged (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Welsh village catches a break with world-first surf... | Business Insider
- This documentary from Hugh Jackman will have you rethinking your... | Business Insider
- Twitter shares close at all-time low on growth worries | Business Insider
- Instagram just made a major move that is going to turn it into a huge advertising business... | Business Insider