GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- About That "Strong Dollar" - Corporatism Speaks | ZeroHedge
- ECB Finally Delivers QE | Financial Sense
- Russia’s Plans for Arctic Supremacy | Financial Sense
- The End of the Bull Market? | Financial Sense
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- De-Dollarization Complete: Iran Abandons US Dollar In Foreign Trade | ZeroHedge
- America's Frightening "Policing For Profit" Nightmare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Outgoing Greek PM concedes election defeat: Syriza | Business Insider
- WHO pledges reforms as it admits Ebola mistakes | Business Insider
- Kerry heads to Nigeria amid tensions over polls, Boko... | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Crude Oil Is Getting Smoked Again (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Nigerian troops fighting Boko Haram in Maiduguri: military... | Business Insider
- Netflix Dominated At The SAG Awards | Business Insider
- In-form Jansrud wins shortened Kitzbuehel downhill | Business Insider