GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weak ADP Number Shows Slowing Labor Market | Financial Sense
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- Citi Asks: "Are Investors Beginning To Price In QE4?" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 4, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- US Futures Tumble After China Devalues Yuan By Most Since August Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's manufacturing sector continues to splutter | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Gundlach takes a hatchet to the Fed | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Apple CEO Tim Cook appeared on Jim Cramer's TV show to tell investors they got it... | Business Insider
- Watch live: Scientists are exploring one of the deepest, most... | Business Insider
- Median family income is lower than it was in 2000 | Business Insider