GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wells Fargo Reintroduces 3% Down Mortgages | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Snafu: Video Footage Catches FBI Probe Suspects Arriving At Hillary's House | ZeroHedge
- "The Stock Market Won't Crash, Yet" - The Barron's Cover Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Mercedes finally revealed how much its at-home battery costs | Business Insider
- A former Goldman Sachs intern reveals 5 tips for surviving your first stint on... | Business Insider
- Spoilers actually make people enjoy TV shows... | Business Insider
- Scientifically proven features men find attractive in women | Business Insider
- Study: Lack of confidence prevents some... | Business Insider
- A former FBI hostage... | Business Insider