GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Jump To Highest Since Sept 2013. Midwest Tumbles 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Made Some Sales Of NADL | iBankCoin.com
- In Uncharted Waters | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Gives Up Trying To Fix Itself | ZeroHedge
- 7.6 Billion Reasons Why The US 'War On Drugs' In Afghanistan Failed | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- London’s Rich People Are Becoming Completely Unhinged About Their Mansions... | Business Insider
- Jerusalem driver shot after ramming pedestrians: police | Business Insider
- Mobile Video Advertising Is Taking Off, As Ad Buyers Pile Billions Of Dollars Into... | Business Insider
- Halep stuns Williams at WTA Finals | Business Insider
- Spanish town hopes for 'Game of Thrones' tourism... | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke Gave A Private Speech To High-Powered Investors In Tokyo, Here's What He... | Business Insider
- The NBA's Plan To Stop Tanking Fell Apart At The Last Minute | Business Insider