GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- A Fine Week | iBankCoin.com
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, MSFT, FB, AAPL,... | Business Insider
- This Incredible Star-Shaped Superyacht Will Cost Half A Billion Dollars | Business Insider
- 13 Apps For Transforming Your Phone Into The Ultimate Toolkit... | Business Insider
- Here's The Hilarious 'Between Two Ferns' Video With Brad... | Business Insider
- Commodities mixed on global growth outlook | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton Blasts Wall Street | Business Insider
- Watch These Planes Make Spectacular Sideways Landings | Business Insider