GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pipeline to Turkey Intensifies Dispute Over Iraqi Oil | Financial Sense
- Rocking the Red with Style | iBankCoin.com
- Two Myths About the Ukrainian Conflict | Financial Sense
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Record Jobs For Old Workers; Everyone Else - Better Luck Next Month | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan's Biggest Concern Is That Bitcoin Will Succeed | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi's ECB Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A 10 Second Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Before The Jobs Report | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 03/06... | StreetInsider.com
- Global Warming: Who Pressed The Pause Button? | Business Insider
- The Ukraine-Russia Cyber War Is Heating Up | Business Insider
- Markets In Europe Are Up | Business Insider
- Home Goods Online Retailer Wayfair Tripled Its Revenue In... | Business Insider
- A Forensics Analyst Who Worked On The Newsweek Story Explains How They Converged On... | Business Insider