GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fashion Company SQBG Tries To Crush Shorts, Force Squeeze After Chairman Urges Investors To Pull Borrow | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Morgan Stanley Throws In The Permabullish Towel, Says It Is "Feeling Worse, But Not Sure Can Explain It"" | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- Another Hedge Fund Bites The Dust: Trafigura Shuts Down Its Flagship Metals Fund | ZeroHedge
- Economic Snapshot | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former PM Kabore elected president of Burkina Faso | Business Insider
- These are the 6 nightmare charts that worry... | Business Insider
- Amazon gives drone details, still mum on timeline | Business Insider
- The star of 'Creed' wants a sequel — here's why it will probably happen... | Business Insider
- Chicago police officer who fatally shot teen due in court... | Business Insider
- Here's the surprising truth about nuclear power safety | Business Insider
- 10 skills that are hard to learn but pay off forever | Business Insider