GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- The Global Monetary Reset Is Under Way | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Refuses To Cut Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Members Do | ZeroHedge
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber Responds After Singer Nikki Williams Accuses Her Driver Of Trying To ‘Grab And Kiss’ Her | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban: 'Hackers Are Going To Want More Trophy... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Madonna speaks of 'crazy times' after songs leaked | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Iraq Kurds deliver aid to Mt Sinjar, expand operation | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek