GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- China Sets Up Gold Investment Fund For Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- How iTunes Destroyed The Music Business In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Easy?! | Financial Sense
- The Case For Nationalizing Monsanto | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Putin's dream of reuniting the Russian empire is falling apart | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- England beat New Zealand in first Test | Business Insider
- Ryanair is predicting an '... | Business Insider
- Indian... | Business Insider
- German soccer team gets relegated after goalie makes diving save only to have... | Business Insider
- Investors and consumers overestimated the inflation rate over the last decade | Business Insider