GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NASDAQ Rises Above 6,000 For The First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- New Snowflake Study Proves Kanye Right: "That Major That She Majored In Don't Make No Money" | ZeroHedge
- What The Wage Equality Crusaders Don't Understand | ZeroHedge
- Breslow: "What We've Seen So Far This Week Has Been A Gap Repricing Without Any Price Discovery" | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Demand For Nuclear Shelters Soars Amid North Korea Tensions | ZeroHedge
- G. Edward Griffin: Exposing The Creature From Jekyll Island | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Spikes Above 1.09 After Reuters Telegraphs ECB Hawkish Turn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump admits he 'never realized... | Business Insider
- Trump's expansion of the Navy... | Business Insider
- House Oversight chair: It looks like Michael Flynn broke the law with Russian... | Business Insider
- EINHORN ON TESLA: 'We expect these bubbles to pop' (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Government watchdog: F-35 will take millions more, months longer... | Business Insider
- Trump just blinked in the government-shutdown fight | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump was booed by the audience at a women... | Business Insider