GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stop Drinking The Kool-Aid, America: Political Fiction In An Age Of Televised Lies | ZeroHedge
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Beware The "Crisis Actors" - Goring, Erdogan, Krugman, Cramer, Draghi, Yellen | ZeroHedge
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- The Key Thing To Watch For In Today's FOMC Statement | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- This is How Facebook "Accidentally" Blocked DNC Email Leak Scandal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Today's your last chance to save big at Patagonia’s epic... | Business Insider
- ROOMY KHAN: The US government is creating a culture... | Business Insider
- Initial jobless claims rise more than expected | Business Insider
- The next presidential helicopter is coming | Business Insider
- There's been a stealth drop in oil prices | Business Insider
- MTV is reviving all of your favorite old shows on a new channel | Business Insider
- Trump campaign: 'Tonight was a sad night for the Democratic Party... | Business Insider