GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Grossly Distorted Procedures: Mish Proposal to Raise GDP Calculation | Financial Sense
- Bank CEOs are the New Drug Lords | ZeroHedge
- Why Stock Investors Should Care What Happens in the Junk Bond Market | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: September 29 | ZeroHedge
- iBankCoin Has Reached Its Maximum Allowable Readers–Thanks For Stopping By | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Pushes Higher | Financial Sense
- "America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Is Already Working On The Next Three Major Updates To iOS 8 | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- MEET THE WALTONS: A Guide To America's Wealthiest Family | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Windows 9, Microsoft's Next Major Software Release... | Business Insider
- Watch A... | Business Insider
- BOEHNER: I'm 'Happy' To Bring Congress... | Business Insider
- Bill Gross Departure Not Seen as ‘Imminent Risk’ to Pimco Total Return | TheStreet.com