GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Risks Are Very High" Swiss Billionaire Warns "Global Financial Markets Have Never Been This Distorted Before" | ZeroHedge
- The 'Obama' Warning System | ZeroHedge
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Globalist Financiers Fleece Greece? | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks "Rigging" Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh | Business Insider
- This company was 13 years early to virtual... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Boeing has patented a 'Star Wars'-style force field | Business Insider
- Russia is refusing to negotiate over its $3 billion loan... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- See what happens when colorblind people see color for the first... | Business Insider