GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cost Of "Breakfast In America" Soars To Highest In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Winning Streak Snaps As Yield Curve Hits Fresh 5-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Harry Reid Issues Statement On "Hateful Racist" Cliven Bundy | ZeroHedge
- Do You Believe in CREE-mation? | iBankCoin.com
- Watch As China Is Swept Under The Worst Sandstorm In 18 Years | ZeroHedge
- Flash Boys Has Been Dethroned At The Top Of The Amazon Bestseller List By This Book | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Possible Debris From The Missing Malaysian Plane Washed Up In Western... | Business Insider
- Apple Delivered The Ultimate 'Rashomon' Earnings Report Last Night (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The iPad Has Hit A Wall | Business Insider
- 5 College Debt Myths You Can't Afford to Believe | TheStreet.com
- This 5-Year-Old Trading Strategy Continues To Be A Money-Maker | Business Insider
- There Are Three Big US Economic Datapoints Coming Out Today | Business Insider
- The FCC Will Lay Out New Rules On Thursday That Could Destroy Net... | Business Insider