GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Venezuela's New, Vertical, Banknotes, Now With Added Zeros Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Saudis Suggest Early End To OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
- The Number One Concern For US Citizens Is... Terrorism!? | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Faces Double-Digit Inflation Due To Crashing Lira, As Budget Deficit Hits Record | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- The "Most Bearish Hedge Fund" Capitulates: "We Are Beginning To Close Parts Of Our Short Book" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What to do when someone keeps saying your name wrong, without making it awkward | Business Insider
- NASA saw a giant hole in the Sun's magnetic field | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley weighs in on the 9 big questions that will dominate... | Business Insider
- An $11.4 billion fund manager talks Trump, Russia, and... | Business Insider
- Welcome to the boneyard, where US Air Force birds go to die | Business Insider
- Google made a brilliant pivot to turn around its self-driving-car struggles | Business Insider
- Iran's anti-aircraft forces targeted a drone that... | Business Insider