GTA V Pre-Order Marketing Leaked!
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) has a guaranteed money maker on its hands with GTA V. All of us want to play it, and it could be sooner than expected.
IGN.com has a money pic of a Grand Theft Auto Five Pre-Order poster. Rockstar Games is on the hook to say something about the game status/release date in November.
Take-Two (TTWO) shares have traded between $7.37 and $16.99 over the past 12 months. Last Friday Take-Two closed at $10.71. TTWO shares are 31.19% from its 52-week low.
Check out the story at IGN.com. Behold the greatness:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi King Warns ISIS "Will Reach Europe In One Month, US In Two" | ZeroHedge
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Pressures in Core Food Components | ZeroHedge
- Markets Set To Surge On Global Manufacturing PMI Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Everyone Feels Anxious On Sundays | Business Insider
- How A Comedian Tricks Small-Business Owners Into Outrageous Marketing Ideas On 'Nathan... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Ryder Cup wildcard challenge for McGinley and Watson | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Liverpool are back to their best, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- Eurozone manufacturing slows further in August | Business Insider