Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Unemployment Jumps To Worst In 2014 As Household Spending & Retail Sales Drop For 3rd Month | ZeroHedge
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- An Abandoned Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Bulls Take Notice - Caution Suggested as Credit Markets and Equity Markets Diverge | Financial Sense
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- US-Israeli Relationship In Jeopardy, Kerry "Ruined Everything" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Companies With Awesome Perks That Will Make You Jealous | Business Insider
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Here's How Vincenzo Nibali Won The Tour De France | Business Insider
- Here's How The Deadly Ebola Virus Affects The Body | Business Insider
- China Investigates Four Microsoft Offices For Alleged 'Antitrust'... | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Coca-Cola And Clorox | Business Insider