Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No Thanks, Call Me When You're Dead | ZeroHedge
- It's Time For The BRICS To Act To Counter US Destabilization Efforts | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Bonds "Extremely Overvalued" For Longest Period Ever | ZeroHedge
- Krugman’s Latest Debt Denial: Why His Two Magic Numbers Don’t Cut It | ZeroHedge
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Off to Lunch | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take A Tour Of Spotify's New NYC Office (And Their Really Cool Graffiti Art... | Business Insider
- Here's How Netflix Plans To Destroy Late-Night Talk Shows | Business Insider
- Inovio Declares Spin-Laden Victory With DNA Vaccine | TheStreet.com
- The New Yorker Is Temporarily Making All Of Its Archives Free; Here Are 8 Sports... | Business Insider
- How A French Soccer Club Made A $50 Million Profit Off World Cup Phenom James Rodríguez | Business Insider
- Finally, A Novel About People Tweeting About Writing Their Novels | Business Insider
- German Officials Say The EU Will Hit Putin With Biting... | Business Insider