Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- The Hard Life Of The First American | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s What It's Really Like To Work With Mark Zuckerberg At... | Business Insider
- Here's A Brutal Quote About Twitter CEO Dick Costolo From A VC Who Owns Shares In Twitter (... | Business Insider
- The Worst Case Scenario In The Middle East, In One Sentence | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Why Apple Is Launching The iPhone And iWatch At The Same... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The Truth About Sapphire, The Insanely Hard Material Apple May Use For The iPhone 6... | Business Insider