Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Tesla’s Latest Venture Live Up to the Hype? | Financial Sense
- Senate Passes One-Week DHS-Funding Stop-Gap Bill, House Expected To Pass | ZeroHedge
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- German Parliament Approves Greek Bailout After Schauble Makes It Clear Germany Remains In Charge | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 27 | ZeroHedge
- Meet Londoner Mohammed Emwazi - ISIS Chief Executioner 'Jihadi John' | ZeroHedge
- China Just Sided With Russia Over The Ukraine Conflict | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McIlroy struggles in wind, unheralded Herman leads... | Business Insider
- 21 glorious, vintage photographs of NASA's glory days | Business Insider
- The 5 best duffel bags for all types of athletes [up to 42% off] | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett might consider buying your company if it meets these 6 criteria... | Business Insider
- The two women behind the viral dress have a plan to turn it into... | Business Insider
- Russia confirms will attend gas talks with EU, Ukraine | Business Insider
- A perfectly round 'anti-smartphone' is coming out later this year | Business Insider