Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Yields Are Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets | Financial Sense
- Remembering The Summer Of 1929 | ZeroHedge
- The Investor Revolt Arrives: This Hasn't Happened Since Q4 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Man Jumps From 17th Floor In First Stock Market Casualty | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks To Plunge Another 35%, BofA Says | ZeroHedge
- What I Learned from Chess | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After 4 years of nothing, 10-time Grammy winner Adele is... | Business Insider
- Will Tropical Storm Erika hit Florida? Many factors at... | Business Insider
- Elway says rest will be good for Manning _ eventually | Business Insider
- $24 billion Airbnb just hired Bill Clinton's former adviser... | Business Insider
- Greece's new prime minister names caretaker cabinet | Business Insider
- Former NFLer Jonathan Martin working on memoir | Business Insider
- Fed's Fischer: 'haven't made decision yet' on... | Business Insider