Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Traders: Millions By The Minute | iBankCoin.com
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A Map Of Where The NYC Ebola Went | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- 1 mn join Rome protest against Renzi job plan | Business Insider
- STOCKS ARE RIPPING HIGHER (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- 5 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Cheating On You | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft's PR Boss Had A Funny Response To Google's Big News (MSFT, GOOG... | Business Insider