Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "There Is No Reality Anymore..." | ZeroHedge
- S&P Sales Growth Is Fine, but EPS Margins May Have Flattened | Financial Sense
- RISK OFF TRADE in the S&P Futures | ZeroHedge
- Putin's Unexpected Victory: Europe Furious That Greece Is Now A Russian Sanctions Veto | ZeroHedge
- Global QE and the Gold Price | Financial Sense
- Thursday Humor: The Pros & Cons Of Fracking | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Fight Against “Fiscal Waterboarding” Will Halt Economic Recovery | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's Growth Is Slowing Down (GOOG) | Business Insider
- AirAsia co-pilot at controls when plane crashed | Business Insider
- How IBM is bringing front-office data analysis to Super Bowl fans | Business Insider
- At least 12 killed in Pakistan Shiite mosque bombing | Business Insider
- Place your bets — Nate Silver just told us who is going to win the... | Business Insider
- Greece Is Quickly Turning Into Europe's Worst Nightmare | Business Insider
- Tom Brady's Diet Is So Strict That He Eats Avocado-Based Ice Cream As A Treat | Business Insider