Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Claims In Line With Expectations, Not Nearly As Bad As Needed To Send Stocks Higher | ZeroHedge
- Market Reacts As Bernanke Promises "MOAR" | ZeroHedge
- All Time Highs | iBankCoin.com
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Generation X: An Inconvenient Era | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: "Hedge Funds Have Already Started To Unload Nikkei" | ZeroHedge
- Pinpointing Europe's Social Unrest Hot-Spots | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Considers Outbidding Facebook To Buy Waze... | Business Insider
- Chinese Media Thinks Citizens Have Been Duped By One-Way Mars Trip | Business Insider
- Cramer: Hewlett's Back | TheStreet.com
- UK Labor Party Head Slams Royal Bank Of Scotland With A Simpsons Reference | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Nokia's Newest Lumia Still Isn't The Best Windows Phone (NOK, MSFT, VZ) | Business Insider
- Philly's Trendiest Street Fair Doesn't Hold A Candle To Its Working-Class... | Business Insider
- United Dominates Newark, Thanks to People Express | TheStreet.com