Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Obama "Using Same Nonsense As Putin" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine: Three Views | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Ukraine Crisis - Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg | ZeroHedge
- Remember These Days | iBankCoin.com
- Greek President Raises "War Reparations" With Germany | ZeroHedge
- Stalemates and Skulls | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's No Way The '300' Sequel Will Do Better Than The... | Business Insider
- MIKE HUCKABEE: 'The Only Time Vladimir Putin Shivers Is When... | Business Insider
- Will Dramatically Quitting Her Job On Air Get The Ex-RT Anchor Another Job? | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 13 Photos Of Yao Ming Making Normal People Look Tiny | Business Insider
- Why Johann Sebastian Bach Is The Voice Of God | Business Insider
- Millennials Use Coupons More Than Their Parents | Business Insider