Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Three In A Row... | ZeroHedge
- Sparks Fly In German Press As Treatment Of Muslims Hits "Gunpoint" | ZeroHedge
- Why The Obamacare Gold Rush Is Bankrupting America | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan: The Limits Of Monetary Tinkering | ZeroHedge
- ReaDY FoR SoDoMY... | ZeroHedge
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Muslim woman was allegedly assaulted by a Trump supporter in Washington,... | Business Insider
- North America pushes up Ingenico's success | Business Insider
- Wendy's had to launch an investigation after a woman found a razor blade in... | Business Insider
- Factory orders surged more than expected | Business Insider
- JIM CHANOS: We're short Valeant and Tesla (VRX) | Business Insider
- The Golden State Warriors' performance without Stephen Curry is unlike... | Business Insider
- This is venture capital's 'last grab for easy cash before it all dries up... | Business Insider