Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
- "You Want To Own Gold" Marc Faber Warns "Brexit Is The Excuse For QE4" | ZeroHedge
- FEMA Contractor: Unrest After 395% Food Price Spike Coming Soon | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Slams Benghazi Report As "Discredited, Conspiracy Theories" | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- August 15th - The Date Which Will Live In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- CCTV Camera Captures Moment Of Istanbul Airport Explosion As Suicide Attacker Blows Himself Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how Facebook decides what you see on your News Feed (FB) | Business Insider
- One of Asia’s liveliest democracies might have just taken... | Business Insider
- The 12 best games that aren't about killing stuff | Business Insider
- The pound is pushing higher | Business Insider
- Budget watchdog group slams both Clinton... | Business Insider
- WPP's GroupM claims in a lawsuit that auditing company FirmDecisions is '... | Business Insider
- Drunken-driving convictions could increase because of the Supreme Court's... | Business Insider