Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Half Time Report | iBankCoin.com
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report | ZeroHedge
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
- Greece's Problem | ZeroHedge
- Grexit "Disaster" Looms As Greek Hospitals Run Out Of Sheets, Painkillers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meth seizures quadruple across much of Asia-Pacific: UN | Business Insider
- Conservative newcomer Duda wins Polish presidential... | Business Insider
- How to cook a restaurant-style burger in your own kitchen | Business Insider
- 'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed... | Business Insider
- Britain poised for 'Brexit... | Business Insider
- Militants kill UN soldier in Mali's capital:... | Business Insider
- Berdych shows no mercy to teenager Nishioka | Business Insider