Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Stress Is Rising – Time to Worry? | Financial Sense
- Biotechnology Won | iBankCoin.com
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- European Jobless Rates By Country: Youth Unemployment In Greece, Spain Remains Over 50% | ZeroHedge
- They Are "Undermining People's Trust In Their Money" | ZeroHedge
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Part 4 - The "Deep State" Is Now In Charge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The chilling story of how Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard... | Business Insider
- Meet McLaren's newest answer to Ferrari and... | Business Insider
- Hedge funder Steve Cohen is starting a venture capital fund | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Meet the 'Shazam for fashion,' an app that listens to the TV... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' creator says the show could go on for 12 seasons | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck reveals an incredibly useful Southern phrase... | Business Insider