Friday Stocks Go Down the Hole
If you haven't heard Plan B has been dropped and Dow Jones Futures are down 200 points. Expect a terrible day and a kick in the pants for your 401(k), IRA's, and personal trading portfolios. It's going to suck.
Late Thursday night here is how things are looking:
Stock Futures | Americas
|Index Future||Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If something doesn't happen fast and it looks like it won't we could be for a terrible bear run on equities. House Speaker John A. Boehner threw efforts to avoid the year-end “fiscal cliff” into chaos late Thursday, as he abruptly shuttered the House for the holidays after failing to win support from his fellow Republicans for a plan to let tax rates rise for millionaires.
Volatility is going to be off the hook tomorrow. If you happen to own shares of the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) you are going to win big.
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- Which Country Is America’s Biggest Enemy? | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down With "Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns..." | ZeroHedge
- Your Complete Guide To Sunday's French Presidential Elections First Round | ZeroHedge
- A Delighted Wall Street Reacts To The French Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New report finds ISIS' caliphate 'is on a path to collapse' | Business Insider
- Treasury yields spike as traders shed safe-havens following the... | Business Insider
- Hasbro beats on strong demand for digital gaming (HAS) | Business Insider
- 5 sobering charts that show how many resources Americans use and waste | Business Insider
- The number of Afghan refugees allowed to stay in Germany... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek